Office Visit

Story Info
She drops by his office.
1.4k words
4.12
85.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa could feel her hard nipples push against the confines of her bra, begging to be let out. She had been emailing Jay all day, hearing him talk about how he wanted her hands and mouth on his hard dick, wanted to feel her wet lips on his cock head, as he drained his cum on her lips and chin. She hurried to the bathroom, ready to leave work, but she had to finger her sensitive clit and get some mild satisfaction. She flicked the clit between her fingers until it stood up hard and firm. She closed her eyes, and thought of how his hard cock could satisfy the burning between her legs. Her fingers roughly pulled at her clit until it was overly sensitive and almost painful, still she could not stop. She opened her eyes and looked in the mirror. Her fingers were wet and slick. How was it he did this to her?

She decided he needed to see how much he made her desire the hard fucking he talked about so explicitly. She put on her sweater over her blouse, and removed her bra, sticking it in her purse. Looking as casual as she could, she left the bathroom and headed upstairs to his office. The second floor had emptied, and his office was at the end of the hall. She walked the length of the hall and through the doorway to his office. He looked up, surprised, and removed his hands suspiciously from his lap. She shut the door behind her, and walked halfway to his desk.

M: I just thought you deserved to see what it is you do to me.

She slid the sweater down to her waist. Her hard nipples were obvious, pushing out against the thin shirt.

J: Whoa…my….I do that to you?

She smiled at him. The answer was obvious, so she didn’t respond with words. She brought her thumb and forefinger up from her right hand and gently rolled her nipple back and forth. Her eyes lightly closed, and she let out a small sigh. She looked Jay right in the eyes, and roughly pulled the nipples as hard as they would take, shaking them and making her tits bounce up and down. She smiled, and pulled her sweater back up over her shoulders, and turned away from him. She walked to the door, taking one last look over her shoulder as she reached for the doorknob. Jay was still leaning back in his chair, only his right hand was moving back and forth furiously. He was jerking off right there, and from the looks of it he was doing a great job of it.

Walking across the room, she let the sweater drop on a chair. She walked up next to his chair, and looked down at him as he stroked his cock with long strokes. He looked her body up and down. She bent over hand brushed his hand off, taking the length of his cock I in her hand. She gave it a couple of pulls, marveling at the hardness of his erection. Her finger trailed some pre-cum around the head. Bent over as she was, her head and neck were only a foot from his face. He leaned up and planted a warm kiss on her neck, and then another on her ear. He let his lips and tongue work up and down her neck, before taking her head in both of his hands and pulling her to him. He rose from his chair and their lips met. The tips of their tongues connected, sending a powerful message to her already swollen pussy. He broke off the kiss, and turned her away from him. He slid her blouse up, and gave her nipples another firm tug. She needed no more encouragement, and she undid her pants, pulling the pants and panties down in one push. He sat back down in his chair to enjoy the gorgeous view. She felt his hot breath on her ass, followed by a kiss. He ran his hands up her back and down her butt, letting his fingernails leave goose bumps as they barely slid over her soft flesh, and then surprising her with a hard smack to her ass, which got the jolt and smile he had hoped for. He bent her over the desk, and she accommodated by sliding one leg out of her pants so she could spread and give his better access. She could feel the tip of his nose and his warm breath as he searched for his prize. Finally, his warm tongue touched her outer lips, licking and probing her depth. His tongue slid in her wet entrance, and continued down until he found her hard clit, which he sucked between his lips. He slid the tip of his tongue over the little pleasure center, sending a tingling up and down her spine.

He released her clit from his lips, and with a creak of the chair, stood up behind her. She could feel the tip of his cock resting on her ass. She heard some unbuckling, and some more unzipping. He put one hand on the small of her back to steady himself, and he pressed the swollen head to its target. Her warm wetness spread over the head, and with little effort it slid inside her. The sensitive opening of her cunt, so rich with nerve endings, could feel the ridge of his hard cock head rubbing those intimate spots. He wasn’t pushy but very firm as he slid more inside. He would slide in an inch, and then rub in and out very slowly to allow her to open up and accept him. She felt the top of his thighs hit the back of hers. They were very still, his cock buried deep inside her. He took a handful of ass in each hand and pulled himself out of her to the tip of his cock and then sank it back in just as deep. She moaned his name, and looked over her shoulder, begging him to satisfy her. He took the same stroke out of her, but slid back in much faster, and then pulled out just as fast. In just a few strokes, he was ramming his cock in and out fast enough to make her shutter with her first orgasm. Her nipples brushed his cold desk with each stroke, and her ass bounced in rhythm with him. He let her first orgasm subside before reaching around underneath her waist and sliding the tip of his middle finger along her hard clit. His finger could feel his own hard dick sliding in and out. Her clit was ultra-sensitive, and just a minute of rubbing it produced another, deeper orgasm. She gave another look over her shoulder, another look of even more longing.

M: Please, pound my pussy and make me cum, please!

He stopped the long strokes and moved to shorter strokes that got faster and faster. She tried to remain quiet, but her breathing and moaning were headed to an obvious crescendo. She finally gritted her teeth, and stifled a scream. Jay took the cue and slid all the way back out and rammed his cock in deep with long, pounding strokes again. Her orgasm subsided, and she began to look tired and spent. She looked over her shoulder again to deliver the message he had longed to hear.

M: Use me. Use my body for your pleasure. Fuck my tight cunt and unload that hot cum for me.

She tightened the muscles in her pussy, making it impossible for him to last any longer. He stroked in very fast, rubbing the highly sensitive area around his cock head in the tightness of her pussy where her muscles were squeezing. He finally had to stifle how own yell. He pulled his aching cock from inside her and let his cock slide in between her cream white ass cheeks. Only a few seconds worth of humping against her ass produced a long stream of cum, which shot out and landed up around her shoulder. She could hear him grunting, the muscles in his legs were contracting and tightening. A second warm stream landed in the middle of her back, before he grabbed his still spasming dick and pushed it back inside her, letting the warm contents fill her belly.

Spent, he slid back onto his chair, pulling her along with him. She sat on his lap with his cock wilting inside her. He held her around the waist. She pt an arm around his head and rest his head on her chest.

He was very glad she had moved into the office downstairs from him……