Office Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
A hefty tip and an erotic show for the maid.
973 words
4.52
61.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: The Maid

Note: Please Chapters One and Two before reading this chapter to gain insight as to what led up to upcoming events.

The poor maid walked into the room only to find two people stirring about inside.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” the young, black haired Latina apologized as she tried to step backward out of the room.

“Hey, don’t go!” Federico called out as he jumped out of the bed. “Look, we’ll be going out soon so don’t leave. It’ll only take a few minutes so you can start cleaning,” he stood in front of the young woman forgetting he was buck naked.

“Uh, I, uh,” her eyes darted back and forth between his face and his semi-hard cock. “I, us, suppose it’d be okay.”

Federico glanced down and finally realized he was not wearing anything. Being a male stripper he was not the least embarrassed but he knew the maid was.

“Oh, sorry,” he chuckled. “Forgot we’re not dressed.”

He walked over to the bed, grabbed the robe lying on top of it and put it on. Meanwhile I had gotten up and gone into the bathroom to ready myself for the day. I rarely wore makeup and was not one who took hours to get ready so I was in and out in less than fifteen minutes. Federico on the other hand was another story.

The minute he saw me dressed in my bra and panty he wanted to have some fun in the bathroom. I kept reminding about the maid and also told him I was hungry. He was persistent and eventually I succumbed to him.

I leaned forward with my hands firmly planted upon the marble counter top in the bathroom. My bra and panty lay on the floor where he tossed them. In the mirror were our reflections. He stood behind me, holding onto my waist, slowly, methodically pumping his cock in and out of my wet, accepting pussy. My tits swayed to and fro and my nipples were hard from the heated passion.

“Ugh, oh yes,” I cooed. “Mmm, fuck me! Harder Rico! Harder!”

Grunting heavily he pounded his cock into me, slamming so hard I fell upon my forearms as my tits mashed against the cold stone. He continued pounding heavily and I met his every thrust by pushing back as much as I could. Our bodies slapped loudly and our cries and moans grew louder. I was certain the maid could hear us through the crack of the slightly opened bathroom door. For some reason, this made me hotter and wetter and I wanted more; I wanted her to see him fucking me, pounding his luscious hard cock into my hot, wet pussy.

“Oh yeah, fuck my pussy! Uh huh; that’s it! Right there! Fuck me!!!”

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the bathroom door open slowly, a little at a time and I could see the maid peeking in. Her top was unbuttoned; one of her hands was inside of her uniform rubbing, caressing her one of her tits. Her other hand was buried deep under her skirt between her legs. I could tell she was getting off watching us fuck.

‘She’s watching us,” I whispered.

“Do you want to stop?”

“Uh uh. I want you to turn me around and fuck me on the counter,” I told him. “I want her to see your hard cock pounding my pussy and making me cum.’

“Oh baby, yeah.”

He withdrew his cock, turned me around and lifted me onto the counter. My ass and pussy sate just past the edge of the counter. I opened my legs and planted my foot, closest to the door, on top of the counter. My wet pussy was on display and I anxiously waited for Federico to slip his cock inside of me so she could see it disappear and re-appear.

“Oh fuck yeah. I love your sweet pussy,” Federico said as he slipped his hard cock inward. “Your pussy is so fucking hot I can keep on fucking you all night long, baby.”

“Mmm, fuck me…fuck me long and hard. Make me cum!” I said loud enough for the young horny maid to hear.

He began to pick up the pace as well as his strength. His body slapped against mine and I cried out happily. I encouraged him to continue on and he gladly obliged. Ten minutes later I cried out loud.

“I’m…oh yes!!! I’m going to cum!”

Federico encouraged me on by talking dirty to me. I’m sure he was also doing this for the maid’s benefit too.

“Give it to me, baby. Let that hot cunt of yours cum all over my dick! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!” he said aloud.

I screamed out, “I’m cumming!!!”

My body shook as my orgasm rushed through my body and my juices flowed from my pussy. I clutched onto his arms and let the waves flow freely. Faintly in the background I heard the moaning of the maid as she came all over her fingers that were buried deep inside of her own pussy. Once she calmed Federico had already emptied his balls and streams of cum filled my pussy.

“That was as good for her as it was for us,” I whispered.

He agreed and we both cleaned up quickly and dressed. As we were about to leave he pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to her.

“This is for you and I hope you cum again tomorrow. We’ll be checking out the day after tomorrow,” he said with a wink.

The poor young Latina didn’t know what to say. We left her standing with her cheeks blushing red and the money in her hand and headed downstairs to the restaurant to feed out hungry stomachs.