Office Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Three's company for Lana, her boss, and a mystery guest.
2k words
4.29
38.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week that followed was an incredibly slow one. On Monday, I kept expecting John to call me into his office. I even wore another on of my sexy lace getups, a bright red bra and panties set. But I didn't see him.

The rest of the week followed in a similar fashion. I'd get to work bright and early, eager to start the day, trembling with anticipation at what might happen. But, apart from the regular office work, nothing would happen. I was starting to think that I had imagined it all in a fever dream.

The only thing that proved to me that it was real was the bonus check I got in the mail on Friday after work. It was generous, and unlike any I'd received before. I decided to spend it on some more sexy lingerie.

The next Monday, John called me into his office, and we fucked. It was the same exercise as last time, only a bit more rushed. He bent me over the desk, pulled my panties down, and fucked me hard. This time he came inside me, not on my face, and I was slightly relieved at not having to show my co-workers a face full of cum again.

The rest of the week continued like this, I'd get to work, and no more than 10 minutes would elapse that I was sitting at my desk, and he'd call me over. On Thursday he called me in twice, fucking me in his chair once, and the second time to suck his cock under the desk. I happily obliged on both occasions.

It's Friday now and I'm expecting more of the same. I log into my computer and open some worksheets. Sure enough, in about twenty minutes or so, I get an e-mail.

'Need you in my office. Now. Master.'

I swallow a lump in my throat. It's go-time. I stand up from my desk and straighten my skirt, which is getting higher and higher every day. Today it just barely covers my bum, but looks great. I flounce across the room to John's office, and open the door without so much as a knock.

"Hello, Master," I say in a singsong voice, closing the door, my back turned to him. "Did you miss your little fucktoy--" I turn around, and stop.

What is SHE doing here??

It's Tiffany, the Dragon Lady. John is sitting at his desk, an undeniable smirk on his face. I should have noticed actually, as I came in this morning, that Tiffany had been wearing a long trench coat. She's wearing it now. But I must've been too horny and distracted to notice.

"I — uh —" I begin, not sure how to continue. Was Tiffany going to watch us? The thought was intimidating.

"Lana," says John in his rich honey voice. "I take it you know Tiffany, yes?"

I nod, confused.

"Tiffany is going to be your Mistress from now on. So, you do as she says, and she does as I say, but both you and Tiffany submit to me. Is that understood?"

What? What on earth was he talking about?

"Are we doing this together?" I ask, pointing at Tiffany. John and Tiffany exchange glances. Tiffany removes her trench coat, letting it fall to the floor. I gasp.

Tiffany is wearing thigh-high black heels, a black PVC minidress, and nothing else. The sleeveless dress ended in a half-cup shelf bra, so her breasts and nipples are resting on it, visible. Her pink nipples are protruding erect, rising and falling with the movements of her chest.

Tiffany takes off her hat as well, shaking out long, brown hair that falls nearly to her waist.

"Take off your clothes. Leave your bra and panties," she says, moving to a side cabinet.

I can't move, I'm so transfixed by her beauty. Yes, she had always seemed somewhat fierce, somewhat...frightening, but now she's just breathtaking.

"I said Now."

I quickly oblige her request, pulling down my skirt and lifting off my top. From the corner of my eye I see her reaching into a cabinet to retrieve some things. I spot a riding crop, some pink cucumber-shaped thing, and a few other things I can't make out.

She briefly inspects my appearance, with a somewhat disapproving glare.

"Come closer, whore," she beckons.

I slowly walk up to Tiffany. She's leaning against John's desk, with John himself sitting comfortably behind it, one hand resting behind his head and the other down his pants.

"Put this on," she says, handing me a black leather collar. I fasten it at a comfortable notch, the leather cold against my skin. Once I finish, she takes a dog leash and hooks it to the metal ring in front.

"Now get on all fours, and walk with me."

I do as Tiffany orders, getting down on all fours. She makes me walk up the room, my back to John. Then she stops, and I stop.

"How do you like your whore, Master?" Tiffany asks John. I turn to look back at John, but Tiffany pushes the riding crop into my cheek, forcing me to gaze ahead. Then I feel Tiffany kneel beside me as she digs her manicured hands into my buttcheeks. She pulls down my panties, exposing my ass to John.

"I like that," says John, so I can hear. "Give it a slap for master."

*Slap!*

I feel Tiffany's hand sharp against my cheek. Then another *Slap!* against my other cheek. I can feel myself getting wet now, imagining my pussy juices begin to glisten. I want to desperately touch myself, but have a feeling I'm not allowed to.

Four more *Slaps!*, two on each side, and I can feel my cheeks reddening. It hurts, but not too much.

"That's enough, bring her over here," says John, and I can feel how horny he is through his voice.

Tiffany leads me back, tugging gently on the leash. As soon as we come back to the desk, she gets me standing on my knees. She unhooks the leash.

John and Tiffany exchange glances again, as if they've done this before.

"Now, whore..."

"Yes?" I ask, timidly.

"It's 'Yes, Mistress' to you," chides Tiffany, my mistress.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Do you want to suck Master's cock, or do you wanna be fucked?"

My pussy tingles at the thought of being fucked by John. I'm desperate.

"I wanna be fucked, Mistress."

*Slap!*

I feel a sharp slap across my face.

"Wrong answer, whore!" says Tiffany, scowling. I must looked scared probably, because I think I catch Tiffany winking at me. "You tend to Master's desires first."

"Sorry."

*Slap!*

Tiffany's breasts are shaking with the force of her slaps. My face smarts but my pussy is even more wet now.

"Sorry, Mistress," Tiffany whispers to me.

"Sorry, Mistress," I repeat, and I can feel hot tears running down my cheek.

"It's alright," she says. "You'll learn fast enough."

Then I see John come into view, as he unzips his pants. I help him, pulling out his cock, which is fully erect.

"Suck my cock, Lana," says John, relishing the words.

"Yes, Master," I say, before taking him into my mouth. He feels hot and moist, as I work up and down his shaft. I want to play with my pussy so badly, I think I can almost feel my juices trickling down my leg.

"That's it, whore, suck Master's cock," says Tiffany, lightly slapping my bare ass with the riding crop.

I'm bobbing my head back and forth, fervently tending to John's cock as Tiffany encourages me, occasionally slapping me lightly with the crop. It's not long until John cums, and he ejaculates all over my bra, and some into my hair.

"Good girl," he moans.

As John finishes, he moves round the back of the desk. Tiffany grabs me by the chin.

"Get up."

"Yes, Mistress."

I do as she says. She pulls me out of my panties, walking round to open a shelf under the desk. Retrieving a pair of scissors, she walks up to me.

"You won't be needing these anymore," she says, cutting up my panties in two. I'm shocked, and my mouth is gaping open, but I don't say a word. She then slides the scissors under my bra, between my breasts, and cuts it open. "Or this."

I'm naked now, nothing except for a collar, my cut-up expensive lingerie lying on the floor.

"How do you like your whore?" Tiffany asks John, wheeling me round for a closer inspection. John eyes me up and down, nursing his now soft cock, and nods in approval.

"Get on the table," says Tiffany. "On all fours, ass facing me."

"Yes, Mistress." I do as my mistress tells me. I'm probably dripping wet by now. John is admiring the view, licking his lips as I climb up on his table. I flash him a confused look, but he returns one that says 'Don't worry, you can trust Tiffany.'

"Let's see how wet you are," she says, and slides a finger into my pussy. It offers no resistance, and is immediately swallowed up by the hot wetness. "Your bitch is in heat," she tells John. She inserts two fingers this time, stretching out my tight pussy a little bit. A moan escapes my lips as she works her fingers in and out of me, and once she takes them out, she walks around the table to show me.

She stretches her two fingers apart and a thin veil of sticky cum separates them. "See how wet you are for your Master, you little whore." She puts her fingers to my lips knowingly, and I lick them, hungry. I taste salty and sweet. She walks back round behind me, and puts her fingers in my pussy again, playing with my clit.

"Now, Master's not quite ready yet, so we'll have to do with this," she says, and I hear a rustling behind me. I look behind and see the pink thing, it's a smooth rounded dildo.

"Do you want this, whore?" Tiffany asks.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Say it like you mean it."

"Yes, please Mistress."

"Say it like you mean it, or you'll leave now, Whore!"

I beg her. "Yes, please, Mistress fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Please."

Tiffany laughs. "That's more like it!"

She licks the dildo up and down, and rubs it between her hands for warmth. Then I feel her pushing the tip against my pussy. I try and encourage her.

"Oh, yes, Mistress, that's it, fuck me please, I'm so horny."

She pushes it in a little further, and then halfway through. Tiffany teases me a few times, pushing it in and out, and then playing up and down my pussy, circling my clit. At last, John breaks the silence.

"Fuck her, Tiff."

She plunges the dildo into my pussy and I scream in pleasure. She twists and writhes the dildo in and out in such a way that I've never felt before. I can't stop my moaning and groaning, and I don't care if anyone hears. I've never been fucked by a dildo like this before and it feels like heaven.

"Yes. Yes, Mistress!"

She's driving me over the edge and I'm ready to cum. Suddenly, the feel of the pink plastic is gone, but replaced by a real cock — hot, throbbing, and eight inches.

"Oh!" I moan, as I feel John's hands gripping my ass. I didn't even realize he had crept up behind me. He fucks me from behind for a while until I orgasm, and then he, too explodes inside my pussy.

"Ahh," John moans. As our movements slow down I notice Tiffany admiring the view, of the two of us fucking.

As soon as he's done, John puts his cock away, buckling up his pants.

"Good work, Lana, we're done here," he says, dismissing me as usual.

I quickly put on my dress and top, without the bra and panties. I watch as Tiffany disposes of them in a wastebasket. And they cost $80, shame.

I leave, but Tiffany stays behind. Something told me that, while *I* had finished my business for the day, John and Tiffany still had not...