Office Whore Pt. 03: Wednesday

Story Info
Office Whore forced to fulfill everyone's fantasies.
7.1k words
4.53
115.6k
63

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WEDNESDAY

The night gave Danielle no answers, and she'd given up on making her sluggish mind come up with anything useful. Her alarm had dragged her from a dream-filled sleep and had dropped her right into her morning rush, and in the hurry to make it to work on time, she'd pushed last night's questions even further to the back of her mind.

She took a seat behind her desk and hesitated with her finger on the power button of her PC when Joe's voice boomed through the door to David's office.

"Every day she's not replaced, there's more work piling up. Pick someone, David."

Danielle couldn't make out the words of David's answer, but Joe's voice grew even louder. "Decide today, for God's sake! How long will you wait? Or will she get her job back?"

Danielle felt her colleagues watch her from the corners of their eyes.

"Fine, I won't bother you again, but remember what I told you when shit hits the fan. We don't have the luxury to leave her spot vacant for more than a week, you want this mess to affect our clients? What if they start asking questions?"

Joe left David's office not long after, and his eyes burned with anger when he saw Danielle. "Morning, Danielle."

"Morning, Joe."

"I've got you this afternoon, and my wife will be there, so make sure you're on time." He looked her up and down, the dress she wore hid her assets from his roving eyes. "Wear what you're wearing now."

He didn't even wait for an answer and strode away, the heels of his shoes thumping on the tiled floor. Danielle jabbed her pc's power button and slumped in her chair as it booted. Did he have to lord it over her every time he saw her? In front of everybody?

Asshole.

She pushed Joe from her mind, and her back straightened when she saw her schedule for the day. No break room today, instead she had a list of thirty minute appointments. Her stomach twinged when she spotted the names of two women in the list. She hoped they'd treat her like Lily had, she could handle that much. Anything else... don't think about it.

--

Danielle tapped the guy on his shoulder, and he startled at her touch. "What?"

"Ed?"

Ed's eyes widened as he stared at Danielle's generous chest, unrestrained behind the thin fabric of her dress. "You showed up."

"I did."

"I didn't think you'd want to... you know."

"I don't."

"Then why are you here?"

"I meant I didn't know what it is you want me to do, nobody told me."

An awkward silence stretched between them, and Ed swallowed as he rolled his chair back. "I want you to..." His voice was so hoarse it trailed off, and he had to clear his throat. "I want you to take off your clothes and give me a blowjob under my desk."

Danielle glanced at the empty desk across from Ed's. Ed followed her glance and shook his head. "Meeting, he won't be back for another hour or so."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, but maybe it would be better if you hurried, you know, in case the meeting runs short." He glanced at the door. "Please?"

Danielle looked at Ed's stressed out face and pulled at the bottom of her dress with a bemused smile on her face. What was he so nervous about? She was the one doing the work, she was the one crawling under his desk and sucking his cock.

Ed sucked in a deep breath as her naked body slid down his lap, her soft tits brushed past his legs as she squeezed into the small space beneath his desk. She unzipped Ed's pants and pulled out his rock hard cock. His legs trembled against her as she lowered her mouth on it, and a muffled cry of surprise slipped past her lips when cum blasted the back of her throat, filling her mouth to overflowing.

"Oh god!"

Ed's hands dug into Danielle's hair as he pushed her mouth deeper on his spewing cock until she'd swallowed the last drop of his cum. She didn't have much room to maneuver, but she got his softening cock out of her mouth. "What the hell, Ed?"

"I'm so sorry! I was thinking about this before you came over, and, you know... this is so embarrassing."

"Could you let me out?"

"I still have time, don't I?"

"I guess."

"Could you, you know, get me hard again and do it for real this time?"

Danielle sighed and said, "All right then."

"I'll fill in you did double the work."

"Fine."

She took him back in her mouth and worked him back to full hardness, but this time she had to work to get Ed off. Anyone who walked in could see her on her knees, naked, her ass and pussy on full display as she sucked and slobbered on a mouthful of cock.

She had to. Danielle hammered that thought in her mind every time she gagged on Ed's cock. Her tongue worked his shaft, played along the soft skin as Ed's taste filled her mouth. She had to. A moan escaped her mouth.

Danielle choked when Ed pushed her down on his cock, and a little pulse of excitement flickered in her pussy. What was happening to her? Ed's insistent hands on her head, the coarse jeans of his pants on her nipples, the fear of someone seeing her, it was getting to her.

Hurry up.

She forced herself to take his cock down her throat, and her stomach clenched again when Ed groaned, and his shaft pulsed between her lips as he pumped his second load deep into her throat.

"Oh God, fuck!"

Ed pushed his hips forward to jam his cock even deeper down her throat and held her there. His body jerked as the pleasure Danielle had given him poured inside of her.

After he'd let her go, Danielle didn't dare meet his eyes as she slipped back into her dress. What if he saw the excitement there? What would he think? She hurried out of the office, relieved nobody had been there to see her pussy glistening as she choked on another strange cock.

--

Danielle hurried over to the nearest bathroom and splashed cool water in her face. She filled her mouth with water and drank long swallows straight from the tap. It did nothing, the taste of cum still lingered in her mouth. She had a blush on her cheeks, and the heat in her eyes... she didn't want to look any longer and made her way to her next... client.

As soon as she entered Matthew's office, he spun her on her feet and slammed her face first into the door. His greedy hands pulled her dress down and bunched the fabric under her chest. Danielle couldn't move or she'd rip it.

"Stop!"

He didn't listen, his mouth was hot in her neck as he kissed the side of her throat. His hands cupped her tits as he ground his crotch into her ass.

"Please, slow down!"

"You want me to slow down? Liar. You're the one who told me you're lonely at home, you want this, I can feel it."

"What?"

Matthew hissed in her ear, "Play along, slut." His hand dug between her legs, and he chuckled when his fingers found her pussy sopping wet. "Still want me to stop?" Danielle whined when his body pressed her harder against the door just as he speared her slit on three fingers and fucked her hard with them. "You'll have to be quiet or everyone will know."

Still reeling, Danielle choked a gasp when Matthew's huge cock split her open. More and more of his massive shaft pushed inside her, one rough jab at a time, until she had the biggest cock she'd ever felt stuffed inside her pussy. His hands were everywhere as his powerful thrusts slammed her into the door, he switched between her clit, her tits, squeezing her ass. His touch was deliberate, he coaxed pleasure from her body as he pounded the air from her lungs.

Danielle didn't have the breath to protest the rough fucking he was giving her. All she could do was squeeze her pussy around his monster of a cock and rock her hips to get more of his fat shaft inside of her.

Matthew growled and bit down on her shoulder as his fingers dug into her sides. He was cumming inside of her! Danielle closed her eyes, but she was too rattled to struggle free. Her body sang, primed to cum, but everything had happened too fast.

She slumped against the door after Matthew pulled out of her tingling pussy. He patted her ass and said, "Thanks." Danielle could only wheeze as Matthew helped her to her feet and straightened out her dress. "My wife would never be up for anything public. Seriously, thanks, I've been dreaming about this for so long."

"You're welcome."

He bustled her out of his office, dazed and smelling of sex, her stomach tight with gnawing need. What was next? She was almost scared to find out, but her feet carried her where she needed to go, faster than she wanted them to. Something good better happen, or she'd explode.

--

When Danielle made it to the copy room, Dennis was already waiting for her. "You're late. Come on, show me your tits, I don't have much time left."

Danielle let her dress slide down and her nipples hardened under Dennis's hungry eyes. He put his hand between her shoulders and lifted the copier's lid with the other. Danielle's eyes widened as he pushed her towards to the copy machine, closer and closer until her tits squashed against the glass. "Are you going to—"

A little gasp slipped from throat when a sudden flash of warmth passed her tits and the light of the copier blinded her. Again and again copies of her fat tits rolled from the machine, and she could only stare at the pictures as Dennis held her down. He bunched her dress in the small of her back and leaned in closer as his cock slipped inside her soaking wet slit.

"You know what I'm gonna do with these?" He slammed his hips forward and grunted as her tight pussy squeezed around him. "I'll pass them around." The copies kept rolling as he fucked her hard. "I'll show everyone how much of a slut you are." Again and again Dennis's cock punched into her depths, and the desire left unfulfilled by Matthew's huge cock stirred again, spurred on by Dennis's humiliating words. "Everyone's gonna know you're a slut who loves showing off her big fat tits like a cheap whore."

She had to stop listening to him, had to shut out the things he was saying, but she couldn't. Danielle moaned as Dennis humiliated her and got off on her body, until finally the tight spring inside her belly uncoiled and a flood of pleasure burst through her. A hoarse scream ripped from her throat as Dennis doubled his speed and fucked her hard enough to shake the heavy machine.

Dennis left Danielle on the copier after he'd dumped his load, and she groaned as she pushed herself upright. She'd cum again. Shame welled up from deep inside her, but she squashed it. She didn't have time for shame, the next one was waiting for her, only this time it was a woman.

--

Danielle arrived at Kathy's desk out of breath, she'd had to cross half the building to get here. One side of her hair was mussed, and her dress was crumpled. The look in Kathy's eyes told Danielle they both knew she'd been fucked.

Kathy was tall for a woman, even more so in the heels she wore to work. She walked around her desk with a few elegant strides and stopped inches in front of Danielle, a long plastic ruler in her hand. She pushed the ruler up against Danielle's chin and forced the brunette to meet her pale blue eyes. "You look like a whore, Danielle. You think that's acceptable?"

Danielle gaped at Kathy and tripped backwards. Kathy's hand lashed out and grabbed the front of Danielle's dress. "You think you can just go around braless with udders like yours? Hmm?"

I have no choice. That's what she should have said, but the words never left her mouth.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" Kathy snorted and let go of Danielle's dress. "We'll see about that. Strip."

Danielle tore her eyes from Kathy's gaze and looked around her. Everyone on Kathy's team was looking right at her. Men and women both, focused on her.

"Here?"

"Yes here, hurry, don't waste my time."

Danielle lowered her eyes to the floor and pulled her dress over her head, exposing her body again, only this time there was no door, no desk, no copy machine. She was completely and utterly exposed.

"Hold them up." Danielle didn't move. "Hold your udders up in your hands, slut."

She did. The heavy globes rested in her hands, soft and yielding. She sucked in a sharp gasp when the ruler came down on her tits, striking both her nipples. Crackles of pain and electricity jolted down her body. Another strike, and she bit her lip to keep from crying out. It didn't hurt that bad, she could take this.

"Look at those fat tits bounce."

Kathy rained down blow after blow on Danielle's tits, painting them pink. Soon enough, she tired of the ruler and yanked Danielle's hands down from her tortured chest. She pulled her hand back and struck at Danielle's heavy globes, dancing her glowing tit flesh on her chest.

Danielle was crying now, tears ran down her cheeks as the fire in her tits consumed her attention. Why didn't she step back? One step and Kathy could no longer reach. If she lifted her arms she could shield her sensitive breasts from Kathy's punishment, but she never did.

She deserved this, willing or not, she was a whore. She'd fucked and sucked three men she'd never even talked to before. She had their cum dripping down her thighs. Her pussy throbbed with need, ached for release. The pain drew her in, and she pushed her chest forward instead of pulling it away, and when the pain stopped, she stood swaying on her feet and blinked, so far away she couldn't even find herself.

"Time's up, Danielle. Get your whore ass out of here."

Danielle grabbed her discarded dress and fled the office to a safer place where nobody had seen her naked, where nobody knew what just happened, but she knew more and more stories would circulate, until people forgot why she was doing this, and they'd think of her as the worst kind of slut.

And as much as she wanted to hide in her safe spot until she could go home, she was already expected elsewhere, by another woman. She prayed she wouldn't have to find out anything else about herself, getting off on having her tits beaten was more than enough.

--

Samantha smiled at Danielle as she halted in front of her desk, panting from having run all the way down the hallway. She gave Danielle a once-over across the rim of her glasses. "You're a pretty one, aren't you? I saw your picture when I looked up your name, but I didn't think you'd be this beautiful." She cleared her throat and looked away. "It's making me all nervous. I mean, I'm not much to look at, I've got three kids, you know? After that third one it's kind of difficult to get back into the shape you're in."

Samantha shook her head and said, "I'm sorry, I'm rambling." She glanced to the sides, quickly got up, and held her hand out to Danielle. "Come on, let's go somewhere more private."

Samantha led Danielle to a small office. "I turned on the heat, I don't like it when it's cold. What about you?"

"Me neither."

The door closed behind Samantha, and she leaned against it, both her hands behind her back, wrapped around the door handle. "So... I was thinking... maybe we could start with a kiss?"

Danielle moved forward and slipped her hands around Samantha's waist. What else was she supposed to do? She couldn't say no to this woman. The last thing she wanted to see was a flash of hurt in Samantha's pale brown eyes. Her heart pounded in her throat as she leaned in, her tingling breasts pressed against something just as soft.

Danielle lips brushed Samantha's, and she stopped when Samantha tensed. The shapely mother pulled at Danielle's waist, merging their bodies closer together. She was eager, and Danielle responded in kind, exploring Samantha's lips, traveling back and forth, teasing, until Samantha's fingers dug in and pulled her closer still.

Danielle smiled against Samantha's warm lips and deepened their kiss, she slipped past Samantha's defenses and tasted her. The soft whimpers that sounded in the room sent shivers down Danielle's spine. Their kiss broke, and Danielle leaned her forehead against Samantha's. The soft pant of their breaths joined together.

In a hoarse whisper, Samantha said "Can I see you?"

"Yes, what about you?"

Samantha turned her face away from Danielle. "I'm not ready."

"Just watch then."

Danielle pushed off of Samantha's hips and stepped back. Her hands grasped the hem of her dress, and she inched the fabric up her toned body, revealing everything of herself to Samantha. There was no hiding the wetness between her legs, the hardness of her nipples, the heat that shimmered in her eyes.

Samantha gasped when Danielle's breasts showed, glowing red, marked. She reached out and ran the tips of her fingers along the sensitive skin. "What happened?"

"Kathy punished me."

"Why?"

"For being a whore."

Samantha tore her eyes from Danielle's generous chest and looked up at Danielle's face. "Did it hurt?"

"I cried."

"I'll make it better." A smile curled the corner of her mouth. "Think a kiss will make the pain go away?"

"Yes, and when it's gone, maybe use your teeth so you can start over?"

Samantha's eyebrows rose, and she slipped her fingers around Danielle's hard nipple. "You like it when it hurts?"

She twisted Danielle's nipple, and the lust in the brunette's eyes darkened.

"Apparently I do."

Samantha let go and swallowed as she looked down at Danielle's twin globes. She leaned down and kissed the reddened skin with all the gentleness Danielle had shown her earlier. Her hands roamed, caressing, waking up the soft skin until every kiss raked the coals still glimmering after Kathy's punishment.

Danielle gasped when Samantha nipped at her nipple. The jolt of pain faded fast, and she pushed closer to Samantha, offering herself up to her touch.

"Again."

Another nip, and a fresh bolt of hot arousal tensed Danielle's stomach. Samantha filled her hands with Danielle's ample tits, kneading, pushing the pleasure tingling at the edges deeper as her warm mouth travelled from one nipple to the next, drawing out more and more pleasure.

"I want you to touch me, Sam."

Samantha's eyes widened, and she backed into the door. "I don't... I just wanted to know." She shook her head and said, "I can't."

"Can you watch?"

"God, yes."

"Keep playing with my tits."

Danielle slid her hands down her body and bit her lip when Samantha twisted both of her nipples. She was this beautiful woman's fantasy, something she'd dreamed about, and now she had the chance to make it all real. It fanned the flames in the pit of Danielle's stomach to know Samantha would never forget this.

Her finger brushed her clit and Danielle moaned. She slipped further down, pushed inside, ashamed at the overflowing juices she found there. It didn't matter, she'd surrendered herself so many times already it came easy to her now. The pleasure rose as her second hand joined in teasing her sensitive slit, and with all four of their hands working her, she shot towards the edge.

Danielle raised her head and mashed her body against Samantha's, the woman's hand still pinching, trapped between their chests, while Danielle's lips claimed her mouth in a breathless kiss, her fingers frantic, her body shaking as the pleasure crested and exploded inside her. A muffled scream burst from her lips, and she intensified the kiss, tears gleamed in her eyes at the harsh twisting of Samantha's fingers.

It all blended into one, her being the only one naked, her punished tits exposed and hurt even more, fulfilling Samantha's fantasy. Soon Danielle would have to write this in her whore journal, and she'd remember this moment as she added another line to those shameful pages.

Danielle's legs gave under her, and she slumped to her knees, her face hidden against Samantha's soft stomach. Samantha let out a long, slow breath and let her hands rest in Danielle's silky brown hair. "I had no idea."

Danielle chuckled, a soft sound against Samantha's belly. "You're a woman too, aren't you?"

"It's not like I watch myself in the mirror when I... you know."

12