Office Whore Pt. 05: Friday

Story Info
David steps in and show his whore who she belongs to.
5.6k words
4.58
61.8k
47

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY

Danielle trembled as she counted her breaths, waiting for the door to open, waiting for someone to step inside David's office and see her. She sat on her knees, her hands clasped around the spikes of her stiletto heels. Her clothes lay folded under her knees, which left her naked, with her back arched, her legs spread, and her tits pushed forward.

Exposed.

She could've kept her clothes, but then her knees would've hurt, and she didn't want that. She'd chosen to humiliate herself instead.

David was working, tapping away at his keyboard, answering calls... like she wasn't there, although not quite, his eyes would roam her body as he talked on the phone, and if he saw her nipples had wilted, he reached out and pulled her tits forward by the little nubs until they hardened again between his fingers.

Danielle didn't dare take her eyes off the door. If she looked to the right, David's eyes would find hers, and she'd have to shy away from the promise in those dark eyes. If she looked down, she'd have to acknowledge the trickle of juices running down her legs, tickling her sensitive inner thighs. No, best to look forward, best not to think. Tension built inside her belly, but she wouldn't pay attention to it, she'd relax into her position and stay on display, quiet, obedient.

A knock on the door rocked Danielle's calm, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Come in."

The door opened, and she heard one footstep, but a second didn't follow. Someone was staring at her slutty body, Danielle whimpered and then pressed her lips together. No sound could escape, not a sign of what this was making her feel.

"You can close the door, Joe, take a seat."

Joe laughed a soft laugh and said, "Sorry, David, she distracted me. Morning."

"Morning to you too."

"Look, if this is about yesterday—"

"It is, but it's about more than that. Sit down, I'll explain."

"Is that why she's here?"

"You'll see, just sit." A chair scraped across the hardwood floor, and Danielle startled when David flicked her hard nipple and said, "Take the other chair."

Danielle let go of her heels and opened her eyes. Joe was staring at her, and the raw lust in his eyes made her shy back, and she reached up to cover her tits. David shook his head and tapped her wrist. "I never told you to cover yourself."

"Sir, I—"

"Just take a seat, I don't have all day."

"I'm sorry, mister Doherty."

"You will be."

Trembling, Danielle sat next to Joe, facing David. Both men wore suits, while the cool leather of her seat chilled her naked skin and clashed with the hot tingles crackling along it. What would David do to her?

"Yesterday was a mistake, Joe. One video, and before you know it, we've got dozens of them, and how long before one makes it out? I won't allow it."

"I gave you the only copy, what more can I do? You want me to promise I'll never do it again?"

David waved away Joe's comment and said, "I don't care about promises, instead I have a proposal. You've shown strong interest in Danielle's old job, and I'm inclined to give it to you. At the same time, I've heard a few concerns about how Danielle's holding up under your attentions."

"From who?"

"They're concerns, Joe, not accusations. You're not in trouble, but since it'll take months or years for Danielle to pay off her debts, I need to make sure things progress in a way that's sustainable for her. You've been crossing boundaries, Joe, and from what I know, you've been pushing Danielle places your wife won't go, no matter how adventurous the two of you are. Am I wrong in that?"

Joe opened his mouth, but closed it again and shook his head. David accepted his admission with a nod. "I'm not saying you won't get to play with my whore from now on, but you'll put in your request like anyone else, and I'll grant it only if it's reasonable. That means no more training sessions, and no more impromptu gang bangs. Besides, if you get the job, I doubt you'll have much time to spare, it won't be easy to replace Danielle."

David pushed a folder with a pen on top forward and said, "If both of you can agree that Joe will get Danielle's old job in return for an end to his sexual experiments, then you should sign the papers in the folder." David folded his hands on top of his desk and said, "And if you think Danielle's getting off easy, know there's a condition for her to fulfill as well."

"Which is?"

"This weekend she'll be mine, and if she refuses even one of my commands, no matter what it is, this contract is void."

Danielle's attention had drifted, but now she startled and said, "What? David—"

"Danielle, you know what to call me."

"That doesn't matter right now! I'm not giving you my weekend."

David shrugged and said, "Then Joe doesn't get his promotion, and I'll find someone else for the job. He won't be happy about that, and since I'm not in the habit of punishing outstanding employees, I'll be inclined to be more lenient towards him."

Joe grabbed the pen, signed, and held it out to Danielle. "Sign it, whore."

"No."

"You think this week was bad? I promise you, Danielle, if you don't sign this, I'll make it so you can't think of anything but cock long before you've paid your debt. I'll turn you into a cum slut."

Danielle shied away from the venom in Joe's words, away from the pen he kept stabbing at her. David pulled the pen from Joe's hand and put it back on the desk. "It's your choice, Danielle. Don't sign, and there's a risk of yesterday repeating itself before I can stop it. Sign, and I'll have complete control over what happens to you. You'll be my personal whore every Friday, and nobody but me will be allowed to touch you then. I'll even put you to work as my PA, doing paperwork in between your whore work, it's all in the contract."

Danielle met David's eyes, saw the steady strength in them, calm and sure. "Just this weekend?"

"Just this one, I have plans."

"You promise?"

"Promises mean nothing, Danielle, contracts are better. Sign, and I'll be the only one who touches you today, I'll show you what things can be like."

"Okay."

"You want to be my whore?"

Danielle lowered her eyes and kept them on the contract. "Yes."

"Good. After you sign, get on your knees in front of the couch, I still need to punish you."

Danielle didn't trust her voice, so she just nodded and signed. She hurried over to the couch so she could bury her face in the soft leather. Joe and David chatted behind her as she stared wide-eyed into darkness. Lashes of nerves and excitement clawed at the pit of her stomach.

What had she done? She'd given herself to David on a platter. One weekend, but what was he going to do to her during those two days? He wouldn't let her be her old self, not for a moment, and then Monday she'd be back here, fucking her way through the day, until she could go home, where she'd never get to sleep because she couldn't stop reliving everything that happened to her.

The click of the door froze Danielle's thoughts. David's footsteps neared, and she didn't dare move when he brushed the tips of his fingers along her curvy ass.

"When I put you on display, you never cover up, and when you speak to me, you use two words. That's what you need to remember after this punishment." He pushed the palm of his hand against her soft flesh, kneaded her yielding cheek. "You're mine, whore."

A shiver ran along Danielle's back when his words struck. His hand lifted from her cheek, and a flash of hot pain exploded through her body when the first smack landed, then came another, and another. Tears came to Danielle's eyes as David spanked her cheeks with hard, unforgiving slaps of his big hands.

Her skin had cooled from sitting naked in the room, but now her ass burned. She'd humiliated herself because he'd commanded her to, shown off her body in the sluttiest way imaginable, and now her pussy creamed as he hurt her ass for disobeying.

"Please!"

David answered her cry with a flurry of hard slaps, one after the other in a blistering tempo that stirred the coals shimmering under her skin.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me!"

The blows stopped, and the only sound in the room was her own harsh breathing. Her tears wet the leather pressed to her face, and the pain... it was there, she couldn't escape it, couldn't not feel it, her ass was in agony, but she'd embraced that. Her punishment.

"Fuck me."

David pushed two strong fingers in her needy pussy. "If I fuck you, you know you're getting paid, right? Is that why you want me to fuck you?"

"No."

"No?" He added a third finger and fucked her juicy slit at a fast pace, making her groan. "Does that mean you're not just a whore, but a slut too?"

When she didn't answer, David's hand stilled, and Danielle pushed her ass back, only to have him pull back just as much. "Tell me, slut."

"I'm a slut."

"More."

"I want your cock."

"You'll have to do better than that if you want my cock."

Danielle closed her eyes and squeezed herself around David's fingers, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more, and to get it she had to say it. "I'm a slut, sir! Please, fuck me, give me your cum!"

"You're not a whore?"

"I'm a whore too, sir. Please don't make me wait any longer, sir! Please! I need to cum!"

David pulled his fingers from Danielle's pussy, and it wasn't long before he replaced them with his hard cock. "Joe never closed the door, you know? Everybody heard that."

A groan escaped Danielle's throat as a fresh wave of shame swept over her, forgotten as soon as David's throbbing shaft filled her. Before this week, sex had been a simple thing. Wait for A to be ready, slot B inside, then get going until both are finished. She'd thought she loved sex, that she was the adventurous type, but she'd felt nothing like the confusing mix that now hazed her brain.

Her own shame triggered things inside of her she'd never known about, and the pain David delivered pushed her even deeper into his web, until the chains he'd readied tightened around her.

David's cock split her tender walls as his body slapped against her sore ass. The pleasure swelled with every thrust, and faster than Danielle could've believed, it all broke loose, and a thunderstorm of twisted pleasure overwhelmed her. She screamed, not caring that everyone could hear, that everyone knew she was getting fucked, she was so far beyond that. All she knew was David's powerful hands digging into her ass as he grunted and filled her with cum.

The weight of David's body pressed her into the couch as he leaned down on her ass, breathing just as hard as she was. He groaned when he finally pulled back and moved away.

"Go back to your desk and dress outside, let them see you."

"Yes, sir."

Floating, Danielle stumbled toward her folded clothes. She clutched the little pile against her chest and walked out. David closed the door behind her, and only then did she realize where she was. Her colleagues were all looking at her, at the cum dripping from her slit, the red glow of her ass, the blush that had spread from her face to her chest.

Freshly fucked.

Lily coughed and said, "Maybe you should put on your clothes, Danielle."

Danielle blinked and looked over at her desk. She nodded and dressed, even if she had to show off her tits to do so. It felt good to be dressed again, her clothes cooled her overheated skin. She sat down at her desk, and as she ran through the familiar steps of starting up her station and arranging her desk like she wanted it to be, her mind jolted awake.

She stared out into the office, saw the smirks on her colleagues' faces, and her face burned with shame. She didn't look up from her computer, not even once, as she struggled to focus on even the simple work David had arranged for her. It was hopeless.

Her phone rang, and Danielle checked the number, David. Her hand trembled as she put the horn to her ear. "I want you in my office in an hour."

"Yes, sir."

"With the top three buttons of your blouse unbuttoned."

"Yes, sir."

The line died, and she felt eyes on her, full of curiosity. Don't think about it, just work. Her pussy clenched at the thought of walking over to David's with her tits on display. Friday was supposed to be a rest day, but she'd never have a moment of rest, not with David so close.

Damn that man.

--

If somewhere Danielle had had a shred of hope that David would go easy on her because it was the first special Friday he'd set up for her, it faded fast.

She walked over to his desk with her top three buttons unbuttoned, like he'd ordered her to do. She'd added a little strut to her walk, a vain front to not let everyone in the office know how shaky her legs were. David hadn't even looked up when she came in, he'd directed her under his desk and put her to work.

Danielle knew what to do without being told, and she sat on her knees, staring at the bulge in David's pants. Her hands moved on their own, and she closed her eyes at the tingling in her stomach just thinking about sucking his cock gave her. The tingling only got worse as she filled her mouth with his thick shaft and worked it until it swelled between her lips, on the edge of filling her mouth with cum. Only then did David touch her, he pushed her forehead back so he could aim his cock at her tits, and Danielle let him paint her tits with cum, stunned she'd sucked his cock with not even a word from him.

"Danielle!"

"What? I'm sorry, sir, I wasn't paying attention."

"I told you to open the rest of your buttons, but since you'd rather dream than listen, you get to crawl back to your desk, and don't even think about cleaning up until you're sat in your chair. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"And do I need to tell you how I expect you to clean up?"

"No, sir, I understand."

"Good, you can leave now. I'll call when I want you."

Danielle's fingers trembled as she unbuttoned her last buttons. Her hands balled to fists at the thought of crawling out of David's office, and she pushed them against her stomach as a stab of humiliating excitement flashed through her.

"Get going, whore."

Danielle got on her hands and knees and crawled, ashamed of the drops of cum she left behind on David's beautiful hardwood floor. Should she clean it off, swipe it in her mouth? No, where did that thought even come from? She sped up and hurried over to her desk, her chair bonked against her desk as she pulled herself to her feet.

They were looking at her. Look away, look away, look away. Nobody did.

David's cum was still warm on her tits and neck. She wanted it gone, wanted to taste it, wanted to... she couldn't think, not with all of them there, watching, curious.

She couldn't wait any longer, and the stares intensified as she ran her fingers over her firm tits and fed herself David's fresh cum, again and again, until she was clean. Her body pulsed with the shame of what she'd done long after she'd put her clothes back on.

Danielle read some mail, but her eyes drifted back to the same line over and over again. How long would he make her wait?

--

When the call came, Danielle had just gotten enough of a hold of herself to be productive. She picked up the phone and her skin tingled all over when David's voice sounded in her ear, deep and manly.

"I'll be right there, mister Doherty."

With her blouse wide open, she walked back into David's office, but the door opened before she could knock. David towered over her in the doorway, and he pointed down at the floor in front of him.

"Sir?"

"Get on your knees. I've got ten minutes before my meeting, and I could use something to relax me. Your tits seemed like a perfect fit."

"Right here?"

"Yes, get to it."

"Can we not—"

"No."

Their eyes met for a long second until Danielle lowered hers. Her back itched with everyone's stares as she kneeled. David had his arms crossed over his chest, and she understood. One of them would do the work here, and it would be the one getting paid, the whore.

She pulled out David's cock and sat up on her knees so she could reach it with her tits. David sighed in pleasure as her soft warmth wrapped around his hard shaft, and he brushed a strand of hair away so he could see her better. The smile he gave her hit so much deeper than the stare that had forced her to her knees. He wanted her to do this, to give him pleasure. Danielle couldn't keep looking up, and instead she worked her tits up and down, moving her entire body to make it better for him.

"That's all right, you can stop now."

Danielle blinked and watched as David put his cock back into his pants. "But you haven't—"

David laughed and reached down to tweak one of Danielle nipples. "I don't want to, not now. Don't worry, you're still being a good whore for me."

Danielle squeezed her lips together to keep herself from thanking him. Why would she even want to? But he'd seen her thoughts flash on her face, and he smiled that smile again. Bastard.

"Don't you think it's strange for you to be sitting around with your blouse open?"

"I..." Danielle swallowed her words and breathed out through her nose. "Yes, I do, sir."

"Well, button up then."

She complied, and her blouse felt tight and constraining on her chest. David held out his hand and she grabbed it. He helped her up and gestured towards her feet. "It's strange not to be wearing shoes either, isn't it?"

"I can put them back on, sir."

"Why don't you do that?"

Danielle turned to fetch her shoes, but David grabbed her shoulder and stopped her. "You'd be wearing three pieces of clothing if you put on your shoes though, and that would be against the rules, so I'll need you to give me your skirt before you put your heels on."

"I can't give you my skirt, sir."

"Why not? Are you afraid your dear colleagues will see something unexpected?"

"No, I mean... please don't take my skirt, sir!"

David shrugged. "Rules are rules, whore, everyone needs to follow them." He glanced at his watch and said, "If you make me wait much longer, I'll be late for my meeting, and you don't want that."

Seconds ticked by, and Danielle's heartbeat ruffled in her ears. They'd see, and they'd know. Hard nipples could be because of the cold, but her slit was dripping, and you can believe they'd have a peek. She had no time, David kept checking his watch, and she didn't want another punishment, she'd had enough of that for one day.

"Well?"

"Okay."

Danielle unzipped her skirt and pushed it down over the curve of her ass, the soft fabric slipped along her smooth legs until it bunched together around her feet.

"Pick it up and give it to me."

"Yes, sir."

She wanted to cover herself so much as she stooped down to pick up the skirt, but David would only take the chance to humiliate her more, so she let them all see her glistening pussy. She handed him her skirt, and he winked at her before he hung it on the handle of his office door.

"Close the door after you get your shoes" He leaned forward and kissed her neck. "I want your ass after my meeting."

He left her with that, lost again in his game, half naked like before, but only worse. Maybe she'd feel a little better if she put on her stilettos. Sure, nothing said calm and collected better than traipsing around half naked in fuck-me-heels, with her own juices dripping down her thighs.

--

How long could a meeting last? Was he drinking a coffee somewhere, chatting with the other managers, recovering after a tough meeting by idling away some time? Time she'd spent squirming in her seat, taking a deep breath every few minutes to keep her heart rate under control. She'd never been so intensely aware of her body before, there was nothing and nobody to distract her from the fire that consumed her. If only she could go home, have a bath, take care of herself, and drink a bottle of wine so she fell asleep thinking about nothing at all.

12