Office Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,794 Followers

He was concerned about how she'd react, but a big grin spread on her face like the cat who ate the canary. And her nipples stiffly poked the fabric of her blouse.

Silently Carmen gathered her things from her desk. She supposed she should feel guilty, but she didn't. They were only kisses and Jake was such a great guy that she couldn't resist.

They were alone in the elevator, so she took his hand in hers and caressed his palm with her fingertips. "I will expect hugs and kisses during all PA hours from now on, Mr Barrow," she playfully instructed him.

"It will be my pleasure, Ms Perez," he replied, grinning.

Jake got off at the ground floor to walk home to his condo. Carmen continued down to the garage to get her car. She sang along to the songs on the radio all the way home.

Tuesday morning Jake worried there would be repercussions from Monday's kisses. He thought Carmen might feel guilty. But she greeted him with a chipper, "Good morning, Jake," and she was in a bubbly good mood all day. Neither of them mentioned the kisses.

Early Wednesday morning, Carmen was back in the gym at 6:30. She wore a gray t-shirt over her sports bra, but her yoga pants looked painted on. "How often do you workout, Jake?" she asked to give herself an excuse to stand there and ogle his sweaty, hard body.

"One hour, four days a week." He let her get a good look at him. She sure did look fit. Long and lean like a cheetah.

Their interactions all day were sexually charged. In the morning, Carmen sat on Jake's desk and listened to him tell stories.

At 10:30 she went to the weekly PA coffee break, the traditional time for all 5 personal assistants to gather and chat. It was an exclusive little club and Carmen still felt like an outsider. "How do you handle the anticipation?" she asked. "I haven't accomplished a single thing all day. All I can think about is the PA hour."

The other 4 personal assistants just smiled. "It will fade after the novelty wears off," Hayden advised. "Give it a month or two."

"Or 6 or 8 if Jake is as good in bed as he looks," Alice giggled.

Carmen blushed. She knew the other women would laugh at her if they knew she was anticipating nothing more than kisses from Jake.

After lunch, Carmen lingered in Jake's office and for the hundredth time checked the clock. "Four o'clock is never going to get here," she sighed.

"I know," he agreed. "I'll never get anything done with you sitting there. You're too much of a distraction."

"Should I leave?"

"No. I like looking at you. You're beautiful, Carmen." They gave up trying to work and talked away the afternoon.

Finally 4 o'clock arrived. Carmen closed and locked the door, then rushed into Jake's arms. She kissed his nose, forehead and all over his face. His hungry lips captured hers and she moaned into his mouth.

They stumbled to the sofa and made out like teenagers. Their hands were as busy as their lips, but their clothes stayed on.

Jake didn't push Carmen to do more.

CHAPTER 7

It was an unseasonably warm fall Saturday and Jake was out outside enjoying it on a walk around downtown. He liked to amble aimlessly and people watch.

From behind him he heard a familiar voice. "Jake!"

He turned. "Hi, Carmen."

"This is my daughter Natalia, Jake. She's 18 and just started at the university."

His eyes drank in the sight of the girl who was a younger version of her sultry mother. She wore a skimpy, low-cut top in deference to the weather, and it showed off deep cleavage. Those tits were definitely larger than her mom's, but that was the only big difference between the two. Both wore low-cut skinny jeans that showed off long legs and tight round butts. "Pleased to meet you, Natalia," he said.

"You didn't tell me your boss was so hot, Mom," the girl teased.

"I didn't want you showing up in the office every day and pestering him," Carmen answered. Her daughter stuck her tongue out at her and they laughed.

"What are you doing downtown?" Jake inquired.

"Went to a movie," Carmen replied. "A chick flick. That's why my husband didn't come or you could have met him too. Diego only goes to movies with car chases, explosions or superheroes." She rolled her eyes in the way that often did.

"I bet Jake would go to a chick flick if his girl wanted to," Natalia said. She put her hands in the back pockets of her jeans and stuck her chest out to give him a better view of that deep cleavage.

"I would, but only if I couldn't talk her into a movie with explosions."

"Men!" Natalia groaned dramatically and rolled her eyes just like her mother.

Carmen laughed. "Jake, will you join us for gelato?" She indicated the gelato shop they were standing in front of."

He did, and Natalia spent the next half hour flirting with him while she ate her gelato in the sexiest way possible.

Monday morning at work, Carmen immediately told Jake, "I hope that my daughter didn't make you too uncomfortable on Saturday. She's a hopeless flirt."

"Not a problem. I never complain about a beautiful girl flirting with me."

"You can ask her out if you want, I won't be jealous."

"That would be a spectacularly bad idea," Jake answered. He snaked his arms around her waist and pecked her on the lips.

"One Perez woman at a time?" she murmured, her lips still pressing his.

"Yeah. The one in my arms."

"Mmmm," she purred as they kissed again. "We shouldn't do this outside of PA hour," she reluctantly reminded him.

He sighed and let her go. "I know, but you're irresistible."

He grabbed for her again, but she danced away and giggled like a girl. "Be good, Jake."

He groaned. "Now I'll be counting the minutes to 4:00 all day."

"Me too," she admitted and went out to her desk so he could get to work.

CHAPTER 8

At the Wednesday morning PA coffee break, the talk often turned to sex and Carmen had nothing to contribute. She and Jake kissed and cuddled their way through the last few PA hours, but that was it. She was afraid to let it progress further and Jake didn't push her.

"So, what's going on with you and the office stud?" Jami asked her.

Carmen blushed. "What happens in PA hours is private."

"Not from us. We're your support group, honey. Tell us about his dick. I bet it's a big one."

Carmen froze. She didn't know what to say.

"Oh my God," Miranda guessed right away. "You haven't seen it, have you?"

"Of course I have."

"No, you haven't. I can tell," Alice jumped in.

"Is he gay, Carmen?" Hayden asked.

Carmen got mad. "Jake is not gay! I'm just not going to tell you what we do together."

"I bet she doesn't turn him on," Miranda said as if Carmen wasn't sitting there. "She's so much older than him."

Carmen blushed, thinking of all the hot kisses she shared with Jake. "I turn him on," she insisted.

Alice shook her pretty little head. "She just doesn't do it for him. Jake needs to dump her and take a younger PA."

Carmen stormed out of the break room and went straight to Jake.

"Jake, at the PA coffee break Jami asked about your dick and I froze and then Miranda guessed that I haven't seen it and I tried to argue but they all jumped on and ... oh God, I'm sorry. Jake, they know we aren't having sex."

"They don't know anything."

"They're sure. They'll tell the other managers."

He held her. "Calm down, Carmen. It's none of their business what we do or don't do. You and I make our own decisions."

Tears swelled in her eyes. "Those bitches said I don't turn you on, Jake."

He kissed away her tears. "I've never wanted any woman more than I want you. You could turn on a dead man."

She smiled. "Thank you. I hope this doesn't get you in trouble."

Just before the PA hour, Jake was called into Ash O'Leary's office. The firm's senior partner ordered, "Sit Jake."

Jake sat. He was glad that Carmen warned him about what happened with the other personal assistants.

"What the hell is going on with you and your PA, son?" the old man demanded. "Are you or are you not screwing her?"

"I am," he lied.

"I don't believe you. Damn it, Jake, one of the reasons the PA system has endured is because we're all in it together. If one of us gets exposed, we're all exposed. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"So what the hell is the problem? Are you gay?"

"No." He decided to tell the old man the truth. "I wanted Carmen to have the bonus. Her daughter is in college and they could use the extra money. And besides that, I like her. We're friends. But she doesn't want to cheat on her husband. I didn't see any harm in letting her be a platonic PA."

Ash groaned. "There is no such thing as a platonic PA. Jake, you agreed to the PA system before I hired you. If you're backing out now, then we have a real problem. You're either in all the way or you're out."

"You'd fire me over this?"

"Hell yes. A manager who isn't involved is a danger to those of us who are. So either you start fucking Carmen, or you pick a different PA, or you leave. Your choice."

"I'll talk to Carmen and figure out what to do."

"Don't try to fool us again, Jake. We like you but you're not exactly irreplaceable."

Jake went back to his office where Carmen was fretfully waiting for him. It was after 4:00 so he closed and locked the door.

"What happened?" Carmen asked.

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "He gave me an ultimatum. Either we start having sex, or I pick another PA and have sex with her, or I'm out." He sat on the sofa, a picture of dejection.

"What?! Fired?" She sat sideways on his lap.

He nodded. His arms cinched tight around her. "I don't want a different PA, Carmen."

"I couldn't stand it if you picked someone else," she admitted.

"What are we going to do?"

"Simple. We make love," she answered and kissed him.

"I don't want to force you into it," he told her.

"You're not." She kissed him again. "I've wanted you since our first kiss, but I was afraid. But now I'm even more afraid of losing you. I want you, Jake." She slipped off his lap and knelt in front of him. She lowered his zipper and fished his swelling cock out of his pants. It was warm in her hands and she lightly stroked it.

"Now you can tell the other girls about it," he smirked. "I won't mind if you exaggerate."

She grinned. "I won't have to. It's really long, Jake. Diego's is only this big," she held her hand at about 6 inches. Jake had about 3 more inches.

"Then exaggerate the width, woman. Help me out here," he joked.

Carmen giggled. It wasn't any wider than her husband's, but that was fine with her. She licked the underside of his long cock from base to tip. He groaned. Her lips wrapped around it and she lightly sucked while her eyes stayed on his. The dick throbbed in her mouth and she couldn't wait anymore.

Carmen jumped to her feet and yanked down her panties, then she bent over his desk and flipped up her skirt. "Please, Jake. Now."

Jake needed no more encouragement. He stood behind her and guided his rock-hard cock. It went in like a knife through butter.

Her cunt clamped down on him when 7 inches were in. "Ooo," he moaned. "What the hell ..."

She eased up, then squeezed again. He gasped with pleasure. Carmen looked over her shoulder. "You like that?" She could tell he did.

"Holy crap, Carmen," he moaned. "It feels awesome." It felt like her cunt was massaging his cock.

She eased her grip again and the last two inches of his long cock wedged in.

"Oooo yesssss," she hissed. "They can't take you away from me now."

He grasped her hips and fucked the sexy older woman with long, fast strokes. Periodically her talented pussy squeezed him and elicited another moan.

They were too excited to last long. "I'm going to come, Carmen," he warned.

"Yes, Jake! In me! Make me yours!"

He came, injecting streams of hot cum deep inside her.

"Uhn!" Carmen grunted. Her back arched and her head snapped back. Her vision dimmed for a moment from the force of her orgasm and she gasped for breath.

When they calmed, Jake helped her to the sofa.

They laid on their sides facing each other. "Finally," she whispered, happier than she'd ever been in her life.

"Yeah. Finally," he agreed. He was bewitched by her.

Each of the manager offices had a full bath, for obvious reasons. Carmen and Jake showered together. "I need to buy the same soap I use at home so I won't smell different to Diego," she pointed out while she soaped his cock and he soaped her boobs. "I hope you don't mind smelling like strawberries."

He wrinkled his nose and suggested, "You could switch to my brand of soap at home." His hands drifted down to her pussy and she squirmed.

Her nipples ached at the thought. "You want to mark me with your scent?"

Jake grinned. "I hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah. That's hot."

"I'll do it," she agreed, then turned serious. "We have to be really careful and smart, Jake. I can't get caught."

"You won't. There's no way for anyone to know what actually goes on behind the closed door of my office."

Her wet, slippery body was a delight to him, and his cock was already hard and throbbing. They quickly finished washing and got out of the shower.

"I'm already late or I'd drag you back to that sofa and fuck you again," Carmen told him. She dropped to her knees and sucked his cock again, this time with purpose. He moaned. "Come for me, honey," she urged. "Don't hold back." One hand stroked the base of his staff and her mouth sucked the top. The other hand cupped his balls.

A few minutes of her tongue swirling around his cockhead and he spurted cum down her throat. She swallowed then brushed her teeth with the toothbrush he kept there and rinsed with his mouthwash.

"Bring in your own brand of toothpaste and mouthwash," Jake reminded her.

She was grateful he was looking out for her. "And douche too," she added.

"I'll use a condom if you want. Nothing to clean up."

Carmen shook her head. "I want to feel you. No rubbers."

The next morning, Carmen's husband stepped out of their bathroom and asked, "Babe, are you using a different soap?"

"I wanted a change," she explained.

"I liked the strawberries," he stated with a pout.

She was a little annoyed that Diego noticed and objected. "I like the new one," she told him. "It's different."

He shrugged. "Alright. No big deal. I'm just used to smelling them strawberries for so many years." He laughed.

Carmen went to work and while she stocked his bathroom with her toothpaste, mouthwash and douche, Jake asked, "Any problems last night?"

"Nope. Before Diego got home I douched. But this morning I used your brand of soap and he noticed the change right away."

"Crap!"

"Relax. I told him I wanted a change. It turns out he liked the bathroom smelling like strawberries." She laughed.

Jake leaned close to her and sniffed. "That's my scent all right. It smells good on you."

CHAPTER 9

Carmen sat astride his lap, panting. Jake's cock was still buried in her although they both just orgasmed. She relished the feel of his long dong inside her, and her hands caressed slowly up and down his sweaty hard pecs.

"I've never had this much sex in my life," she observed with wonder. Her voice was deeper when they were fucking. Jake loved it.

This was their third PA hour with sex. A Monday afternoon. Jake felt lonely without Carmen all weekend even though his ditzy blonde girlfriend drained his balls on Saturday night. He was curious as hell, so he asked, "What's your love life like at home, Carmen? You can tell me it's none of my business."

"It's okay. I understand why you're curious." She leaned forward and kissed him. "Diego and I have been married for 24 years, so we don't do it as often as we used to. We make love every Saturday night. It's been that way for years."

It pleased him that he had her three times as often as her husband. "You've been married almost as long as I've been alive," he teased.

"If you ever want to have sex with this old lady again you better apologize for that crack, young man." She pretended to me mad.

"I'm sorry ma'am," he hammed it up. "I meant no disrespect." His hands squeezed her lovely ass and her talented pussy muscles squeezed his still-hard cock.

"I accept your apology," she moaned, but happily. "Doesn't that thing ever get soft?"

"Not with you squeezing me," he told her. "Damn that feels good."

Carmen was the last to arrive at the weekly PA coffee break the Wednesday after the big blow-up. She strolled in, made sure she had the four other personal assistants' attention, and announced, "Jake's cock is long and beautiful and he loves fucking me with it so you jealous bitches can piss off."

She turned and walked out.

CHAPTER 10

A few minutes after noon on a Thursday in early December, Carmen's daughter appeared in Jake's office door. "Hi, Jake," she greeted him with a big smile. "Where's my mom?"

"Hi, Natalia. She left for a lunch a few minutes ago."

"Darn. I wanted to surprise her and take her to lunch." The sexy 18-year-old came in and sat on the edge of Jake's desk. "Do you want to go to lunch with me?" she enticed him. She was wearing faded skinny jeans, a black sweater, and a white winter coat.

Jake enjoyed how much the girl looked like a younger copy of her gorgeous mother. "I wish I could, but I have a lunch meeting with some of the other managers at 1 o'clock."

"Rats. I'm not having any luck today."

"How is college?" he asked to get her to stay longer.

Carmen returned a few minutes before 1 o'clock to find her daughter seated on Jake's desk, giggling. "Hi, Mom. Jake is telling me about his college days."

The green flame of jealousy flared inside Carmen. "Why are you here, honey?"

"I wanted to take you to lunch, but you were already gone," Natalia replied.

"Nat stayed to humor an old man by listening to his stories," Jake added.

Nat? Carmen didn't like it that her lover already had a pet name for her daughter. She didn't like it at all.

"You're not old," Natalia giggled.

"Time for you to go, honey," Carmen told her flirtatious girl. "Jake has a business lunch to go to. Don't you Jake?"

He heard the edge in her voice and abruptly stood. "Yes, I do." He shook Natalia's hand. "Nice to see you again, Natalia."

"Likewise," the girl replied and kissed him on the cheek, which made him blush.

When Jake returned from lunch, he apologized. "I'm sorry about before with your daughter, Carmen."

She shook her head. "It's okay, Jake. I shouldn't get jealous like that. It just took me by surprise."

He rubbed her shoulders. "Natalia is a nice girl, but she doesn't hold a candle to you."

"She looks just like me," Carmen scoffed. "Except younger. A lot younger."

"I wish this was a PA hour day," he whispered in her ear, "so I could demonstrate how much I prefer the original to the copy."

She looked in his eyes and whispered, "Thank you. You always know just what to say." She thought for a moment, then told him, "You should ask her out."

"Why?"

"Because I would rather Natalia go out with a great guy like you instead college boys. I don't trust them with her."

"And you do trust me with her?"

"You would be nice to her," she explained. "I know because you're always nice to me."

"Well, I already have a girlfriend."

"Is she as pretty as 'Nat'?"

Jake chuckled. "I thought you weren't jealous."

"I didn't say that. I said I think you'd be good for my daughter," she replied. "You didn't answer my question. Is your girlfriend as pretty as my daughter?"

"Stacy is pretty. You and your daughter are hot. There is a difference," he teased. "But no, I'm not going to ask Natalia out."

"It's your loss, mister."

The next day was Friday; a PA hour day. Jake removed Carmen's dress and got a surprise. She was wearing a sexy garter belt and thigh-high stockings. "Whoa," he exclaimed. "Where did those come from?"

MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,794 Followers