Office Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,794 Followers

"I bought them yesterday, after I caught you flirting with my daughter. I have to keep your attention somehow," she answered with a grin. "Five sets with matching bras and panties."

"Won't your husband wonder why you're wearing sexy lingerie to the office?"

She shook her head and grinned with delight. "That's the best part! Diego loves me in stockings and pestered me to wear them for years. He thinks I'm wearing them for him. He even went to the store with me to pick them out."

Jake was turned on by her audacity. "Woman, I am going to fuck you so hard," he growled.

"You better, tiger. I've been anticipating it all day."

Later, Carmen tried to crawl off the convertible sofa-bed in Jake's office but he grabbed her and pinned her to the mattress on her back. "Don't, baby," she pleaded. "I'm already so late. It's nearly 6:00."

Jake's cock was hard and the last thing on his mind was her home life. "I don't care," he told her. His cock parted the walls of her wet pussy for the forth time that afternoon.

"Mmmm," Carmen purred. It felt so good. "At least let me call," she requested.

Jake relented and let go of her arms so she could use her cell phone. He didn't remove his cock from her snatch and she didn't ask him to.

"Hi, honey," she said into the phone. "I'm sorry I'm late. We're finishing something important ... I'll probably be home by 7:30 or maybe 8:00 ... There's a pizza in the freezer ... I love you too, honey. See you later." She hung up and tossed away the cell phone.

"Finishing something important?" Jake teased.

"We are," Carmen laughed. She spread her legs wider. "Finish what you started, baby."

CHAPTER 11

Three weeks before Christmas, they were stretched out side by side on the little convertible sofa. Sweat cooled on their bodies after a particularly enthusiastic screw, and Jake reached out to play with Carmen's little nipples. "What dress size are you?" he asked.

"Two," she answered proudly. She worked hard to maintain her shape. "Why?"

"I want to buy you a dress."

"Don't you like the way I dress?"

"You dress fine, but I found out that all the managers buy expensive Christmas gifts for their PA. The partners told me in no uncertain terms that I am expected to buy you something particularly nice because this is our first Christmas together."

"But I don't want an expensive gift, Jake."

"Please accept a dress from me, Carmen," he requested. "If I don't buy you something soon I'll look like a cheap asshole."

She thought about it and decided it wasn't worth fighting about. And she didn't want Jake to catch any flack from the other managers. He was a far better man than any of them. "Okay."

He kissed her gently. "Thank you."

"Why a dress?"

"Because you can plausibly tell your husband you ordered it for yourself. If I buy you jewelry or something it might raise suspicion."

Carmen nodded. "Good thinking. You sure are smart Mr Barrow."

"Obviously."

"Do I get to pick the dress?"

"I found one I like online, but I'll give you the final approval." Jake rolled off the sofa and took Carmen by the hand to tug her along after him. He pulled up a department store website on his computer.

"Bergdorf Goodman!" she exclaimed. "That's super expensive!"

"Adam bought Jami a dress from Saks Fifth Avenue. I want to one-up him."

She rolled her eyes. "Why do men have to compete over everything?"

"It makes life fun," he answered with a grin.

"You're such a little boy," she playfully scolded.

"This is the dress," he said and moved her in front of him so she could see the screen better. They were both still nude, of course, and he couldn't resist rubbing his semi-hard cock against her firm ass.

It was a red sheath dress by Victoria Beckham. The model wearing it in the photos was a size two, like Carmen, and the dress hugged her slim curves without being overtly tight. Jake liked the long zipper on the back that ran all the way from the neck to the bottom hem. It defined and highlighted the sexy curve of the model's back and butt. Otherwise the dress was conservative and business-like with a high neckline and knee-length hem.

"Jake, it's $2,495!" Carmen yelped.

"I have to splurge on this first gift to impress the partners," Jake calmly reminded her. He knew the price would upset her.

"You're crazy. I can't accept it. Find something cheaper. Much cheaper."

He slowly slid his hands up her tummy and cupped the little tits he liked so much. His fingers lightly pinched her nipples and he kissed the back of her neck. "You're going to accept it," he whispered in her ear.

"No, I am not," she stubbornly refused.

"Yes you will," he softly said, "because it's extremely rude to refuse a heartfelt gift and you know it."

She twisted around in his arms to face him, and stared in his eyes. "Why did you call it a 'heartfelt gift'?"

"Because I love you," he confessed for the first time.

She shook her head. "Jake, no."

"Yes. I love you." He bent his knees and pushed his cock up into her wet pussy while they were standing. He got his hands under her luscious ass and lifted her into the air, supported only by his hands and cock. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his hips. He backed he against the wall and began to fuck. The amount of leverage he got in this standing position surprised him and he thrust into her forcefully. "And you love me too; at least a little. You couldn't do this if you didn't. I know you. You're not capable of sex without love."

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she muttered in time with his strokes. She never had sex standing up before and doing it with her tall studly boss was driving her body nuts. At the same time her mind was in turmoil. The development of feelings between her and Jake was exactly what she feared all along and now he proclaimed his love for her.

Jake fucked her with long hard strokes. "Admit it, Carmen," he urged. "Tell me you love me."

"Ooooo," she moaned. He was driving her closer and closer to orgasm. "I ... I love you," she admitted.

Her words triggered the most glorious climax of Jake's young life. He saw stars and his cock pumped torrents into her.

Carmen came simultaneously with him, and it took her breath away. Her head spun and she was afraid she'd fall from her perch on him.

Jake eased her down and they both slumped to the floor, exhausted. "Jake, what have we done?" she moaned.

He kissed her plush, pouty lips. "It's okay, Carmen. Loving me a little doesn't take anything away from you and your husband. You have a big heart with more than enough room for both of us."

She was on the verge of tears and blinked them away. "Do you really think so?" She desperately wanted to believe it.

He nodded. "I know so," he assured her.

"And you still love Stacy too?"

"Of course," he lied because she wanted to hear it. He never loved his girlfriend. She was fun in and out of bed, but he didn't love her. "I'm buying you that dress," he added.

She blushed and smiled. "Okay," she agreed. She knew what the present meant now.

"Honey, this is my boss, Jake Barrow," Carmen introduced her husband to her lover at the office Christmas party. "Jake this is my husband Diego and you've met my daughter Natalia."

"Pleased to meet you," Diego happily greeted him and shook his hand. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," Jake replied with a warm smile. "This is my girlfriend Stacy Donovan."

Jake instantly appraised Carmen's husband. Diego was a little shorter than his five-feet-ten-inch wife, and in her 4-inch heels she towered over him by a good six inches. He looked about the same age as Carmen, but not as well preserved. He had a belly and he was going gray. In comparison, Jake at six-feet-three-inches was taller than Carmen, even in her heels. And his body was solidly muscular, honed by hours in the gym. Maybe because of the superiority he felt, Jake felt comfortable with Diego.

Jake glanced at Carmen's daughter but was careful not to let his eyes linger. He didn't want to stir up trouble with Carmen or Stacy. The 18-year-old girl was a younger version of her beautiful mother, with the same smoldering good looks. And her boobs were already bigger than her mother's. Natalia was a real heartbreaker.

Meanwhile, Carmen and Stacy were sizing each other up for the first time. Stacy was six inches shorter than Carmen, but she had more curves and long blonde hair curled over her shoulders. Carmen immediately didn't like her. She wasn't good enough for Jake. Although Carmen knew that Stacy was a teacher, the blonde looked like she didn't have a brain in her head. And from Stacy's frosty stare it was obvious that the girl didn't like her either.

"Carmen says you like UT basketball," Jake said to Diego as a conversation starter. He followed the University of Tennessee teams as well, and the stadium was within walking distance of his condo downtown. "Maybe we can catch a game sometime."

"That would be great," Diego enthused. "Carmen doesn't like to go and my friends are mostly into football. Do you have season tickets?"

The women tuned out the discussion of sports. "That's a beautiful dress, Carmen," Stacy complimented.

Carmen smiled. She was wearing the red dress that was a present from Jake. "Thank you," she replied with false cheer. "It's a Victoria Beckham."

Stacy's eyebrows raised. "Wow. Those are pricey."

"The firm gives generous bonuses," Carmen explained. Bonuses that include your boyfriend's big cock, she wanted to add. "I like your dress too." The sequined gold mini-dress was as obvious and cheap as the girl herself, Carmen cattily thought.

The firm's Christmas party was a simple event held in the offices. Best of all, it was mercifully short. The firm didn't want people lingering and getting drunk. They had appearances to maintain.

The next morning in the office, Jake asked Carmen, "Did you like the party?"

Carmen nodded. "It was nice, although Bernie pissed me off by flirting with Natalia."

Jake laughed. "Yeah, he was out of line. But he got the message when you stared him down. What did you think of Stacy?"

"She's nice," Carmen curtly answered.

Her reaction to his girlfriend amused Jake and he grinned. "You don't like her!"

"I didn't say that."

"It's written all over your face. What don't you like about her?"

"She's too ... I don't know. There's no substance to her, Jake. Do you really love her?"

He casually shrugged. "She's fun."

"She isn't good enough for you," Carmen muttered.

Jake doubted that Carmen could like anyone he dated. She was at heart a possessive and jealous woman. It turned him on.

He shut the office door and pulled her into his arms. "Jake, don't," she weakly protested. They weren't allowed to fool around outside of PA hours.

Jake kissed her, long and soft. Then he looked in her eyes and whispered, "I love you."

She understood what he was telling her. He wasn't serious about Stacy and she didn't need to be jealous. She smiled. "I love you too."

CHAPTER 12

Jake took time off over Christmas to visit his parents in Florida. He returned to work on New Year's Eve, which might seem odd except that it was a Wednesday, a PA hour day, and he missed Carmen

Carmen was waiting for him in his office. He kicked the door closed and caught her when she leaped into his arms. "You're back!" she enthused as if he'd been gone forever. It seemed like forever to her.

Jake didn't waste time with words. He kissed her and held her tight.

After their lips and tongues properly greeted each other, Carmen asked, "How was your Christmas?"

"Fine. We played golf and went out on their boat. How was yours?"

"Chaotic. My brother's and Diego's sister's families stayed with us, and they have 8 teenage kids between them. Natalia enjoyed seeing her cousins but I was ready for the all to leave after the first day."

Nobody in the office was doing much that afternoon, so Jake and Carmen started their PA hour early at 3 o'clock. Even so, they didn't finish their shower and begin getting dressed until 5:30. He grabbed her from behind and nuzzled her neck. "Jake, no. I have things to take care of at home before the party," she objected but she didn't try to pull away from him.

"What time should I get there tonight?" he asked. He was invited to Carmen and Diego's big New Year's Eve party. His fingers tugged on her nipples.

"Uhn! 9:30 or so." She spun around and kissed him. "Really, baby. I have to go. I'm sorry."

Jake arrived at the party at 10 o'clock. The nondescript suburban tract house was full of people. Carmen spotted him right away and gave him a quick hug, but not lingering or inappropriate. She wore a red satin dress that shined in the subdued lighting of the party. It fit close on top but flared out to a wide skirt below. It reminded Jake of something the women on Mad Men would wear, but she looked good. "I was afraid you weren't coming," she remarked.

"I thought about it," he admitted. It was awkward being in Diego's house.

Carmen understood. "I'm glad you're here. Natalia will be too. She's been looking for you all night."

Jake saw Diego putting out a big plate of food and made his way over to him. "Yum. These are great hors d'oeuvres," Jake complimented. "Carmen says you made them."

"Yeah, man. Cooking is my hobby. I love to get in the kitchen and try new stuff," Diego replied with enthusiasm. "I do all the cooking in this family. Carmen does the cleanup. I figure its a good deal."

"No wonder she's so eager to get home at the end of the workday."

Carmen and Diego's daughter Natalia appeared and pressed her body right up against Jake. "Hi, Jake!" she chirped. She had on a strapless black velvet mini-dress. It pushed her tits up and Jake could see that they were definitely bigger than her mother's.

Her overt flirting embarrassed him. "Natalia, cut it out," he griped. "Give me a little space."

The girl was hurt by his rejection. "Pardon me for being excited to see you," she told him with a scowl. "I'll give you space." She stomped her way to the other side of the room.

"Sorry about that, Diego. I don't encourage her. I promise," Jake told the girl's father.

"I wish you would," Diego responded. "Carmen and I both would rather she was with you than some drunken frat boy. Now that she's at the university I worry about her all the time. She's living in a dorm so I hardly see her anymore, and I have nightmares about something happening to my little girl."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't worry about her being out with a guy who's 9 years older than her?"

Diego shook his head. "No, man. You're a good guy. Professional and responsible and all that. A gentleman. Carmen and I like you. You would take good care of our girl."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"Go talk to her, Jake."

Jake crossed the room to Natalia, who was standing alone and sulking. "Sorry about that," he apologized. "You made me uncomfortable in front of your father but I shouldn't have snapped at you."

"How did I make you uncomfortable?" she asked. Her arms were crossed and she was still scowling at him.

"Natalia, you climbed all over me."

The corners of her mouth turned up. "Oh yeah. I guess I did."

"You don't have to throw yourself on me to get my attention."

"What do I have to do then? You don't respond when I flirt with you."

"Because you're only 18," Jake explained. "I thought your parents would be pissed if I showed any interest, but Diego just told me he'd rather you were with me than some drunken frat boy."

Natalia rolled her eyes just like her mother did. "Dad is always going on about drunken frat boys."

"He worries about you."

"I know. So, are you going to take me out so he'll stop worrying?" she asked coyly.

"How about Saturday night?" he offered.

"How about tonight, after the party?" she countered.

"It's a New Year's Eve party, Nat. It won't be over until after midnight."

She leaned close and whispered in his ear, "Let's continue the party at your place, Jake. I've always wanted to see inside one of those downtown condos."

Jake gave her a dubious look.

"What? I'm a big girl, Jake, and I know what I want."

He thought about it for a minute. He did want her. She was so much like her mother that he couldn't help it. And he wouldn't be with Carmen again until Monday because the office was closed that Friday. "Okay, kiddo. It's a date."

Jake and Natalia spent the rest of the evening talking and dancing. Around 11:30 she took a bathroom break and Carmen cornered Jake. "You're monopolizing my daughter's time tonight, Jake," she stated.

"Are you mad?" he asked. He couldn't tell.

"I'm jealous, but not mad," she admitted. "Not very mad at least. It's confusing."

"Tell me about it." He wanted to drag her off to a bedroom and fuck the stuffing out of her. "Umm ... Natalia is going home with me tonight. Is that okay?"

Carmen's face flashed through expressions of distress and anger, but settled into reluctant acceptance. She sighed, "It's okay. I've encouraged you and her so I can't complain when y'all take the bait."

"How do you encourage her?"

"I talk about you and tell her I'm sure you're interested in her but you just had to get over the age difference." She paused and looked in his eyes. "Do you like her more than me, Jake?"

He leaned close and whispered, "It's taking all of my willpower to not kiss you right now. I love you, Carmen. Natalia is a pale imitation."

He got a wan smile in return. "Take care of my baby girl, Jake."

"I will."

Natalia bounced up and asked, "What are you two whispering about? Me, I bet."

"You're right. We were talking about what a bad little girl you are," Jake teased.

"Are you going to make me behave, Jake?" she asked. Her boobs squashed against his chest and she looked up at him hopefully.

Jake looked at Carmen and saw the jealousy in her eyes. But then she forced a smile and left to mingle with her other guests.

When midnight arrived, Jake and Natalia kissed for the first time. He dipped her and make a show of it.

They made a discreet exit along with many of the other guests soon after midnight.

Jake showed her around his condo, and when they got to his bedroom she jumped on the bed and laid down. "Don't you want to take your dress off first?" he teased.

She scrambled off the bed and presented her back to him. "Unzip me?" She wasn't wearing a bra and her tiny thong was quickly dispensed with. Jake stepped back to admire her naked form. "Like what you see?" she asked and did a show pirouette for him.

"Gorgeous." She was so much like her mother, but there were differences. The facial features were the same, but Natalia's were still a little immature. Bigger boobs with a classic teardrop shape and large dark nipples. Slightly more curve to the hips and ass. The girl could be considered a perfected version of her mother, but Jake still preferred the original. He yearned for Carmen instead of this girl.

An hour later, Jake grunted and emptied his balls into Natalia. The girl was under him in the doggy position. He'd already driven her to three orgasms, so he didn't care that she didn't quite reach another. His grip on those tits relaxed and he flopped on the mattress next to her.

She cuddled against his side. "You fuck like an animal, Jake," she giggled. "I think you've spoiled me for anyone else."

He felt relieved that she liked the semi-rough treatment he gave her. It wasn't her fault that she wasn't her mother, and he knew he shouldn't take his frustrations out on her in bed. He put a hand behind her head and drew her in for a gentle kiss.

Natalia smiled, then slid down his hard body to suck his long cock back to stiffness.

Jack woke to an empty bed, but he could smell bacon. His stomach rumbled. He found Nat in the kitchen wearing one of his t-shirts. She was so tall that it didn't cover her shaved pussy. It may have been the most suggestive thing he'd ever seen.

MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,794 Followers