Office Work Ch. 04

Story Info
A Rift Between Us.
3.2k words
3.85
28.7k
26

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
533 Followers

The next morning Monica was really hung over and puked most of the day. She said she remembered her lap dance with Tiffany and felt horribly embarrassed about masturbating to orgasm in front of the guys, but, she didn't remember anything that happened after that. Nothing about giving lap dances, the multiple orgasms, making the guys cum or making out with Tiffany. She was feeling so bad, physically and emotionally, I couldn't bring myself to tell her how much of a slut she had been.

She called in sick that Monday because she was still hungover, and, because she felt really embarrassed and ashamed. That gave me a chance to talk to everyone at the office. When I explained that she didn't remember and that she was embarrassed by what she did remember, the guys were all very cool. Everyone agreed not to tell her what else had happened and never to bring up to her. At home that night Monica and I had a good talk. I told her that I was okay with how she behaved and that I still loved her (really, I was feeling guilty not only about letting it happen but also about fucking Tiffany). I also informed her how the guys all agreed that what happened at the strip club would stay at the strip club, and she could return without feeling awkward. She was liked, respected, and needed. After some reassurance that I wasn't angry and no one would try to embarrass her and she felt better and came to work the next day (conservatively dressed). Everyone kept their promise and it was like nothing had happened.

As it turned out, the new job I secured was almost more than we could handle. We got so busy that there wasn't any time for the flirting and teasing, let alone gossiping about the strip club. The new and old work load kept us working full days and late into the nights to meet the timelines. Everyone stayed completely focused on the work at hand and all of us were working late-night sessions, to as late as 2am, to meet the crazy deadlines.

Within a month, Monica had relaxed enough and was back to wearing sexy outfits to work. The teasing and flirting also started up again but it was tame compared to before. After two months, I was back to feeling proud of my sexy wife and enjoyed watching her strut around the office braless and in short skirts just as much as the guys. At home, and in the car she was giving me regular blowjobs and letting me fuck her mouth and cum on her face. Her sexual drive quickly returned, and her masturbation was just as excessive as before. She even admitted to me that she began to masturbate in the bathroom at work, sometimes up to three times a day. After telling me that I got her to give me a wink as a sign that she was off to the bathroom to masturbate. I'd sit at my desk with the biggest erection knowing my wife was getting off in the restroom. Even though we were working harder than we had ever before in our lives, our sex life was great, she was as sexy as ever, and I felt very much in love.

I was enjoying her so much I had mostly dropped all my masturbation habits including regular porn watching and jerking off. I was getting more than enough sex and the teasing she did with the guys was great fodder for fulfilling my cuckold fantasies. More often than not, while I face fucked Monica, I'd picture her sucking one of the guys in the office. I mostly imagined Jerry and Brian taking turns cramming their big cocks in her mouth as she eagerly and greedily did her best to suck them dry. I never shared these thoughts with her, but it always made me cum harder.

By the third month after the strip club night, Jerry had hired a new guy, Daniel, allowing us to switch off nights and get some much-needed time off. Monica, however, being the only support staff, was in high demand and continued to work late most nights of the week.

Doug, 28, single and only a few years out of college, fit in well with the horned up group of men and Monica. He liked flirting with my wife and apparently, as she would tell me at home, was very descriptive. She told me that he would often catch her alone, in the hallway or the boardroom and detail the things he'd like to do to her. It made her very hot, she told me, but otherwise he respected the rules, just like everyone else.

So...Monica completely relaxed into the tease role always wearing tight and short dresses or skirts that leaned on the verge of slut wear. She had even stopped wearing underwear all together, apparently after an "order from the boss". It was that order, however, that was the beginning of a rift between us.

One day Friday afternoon, after being in Jerry's office with the door conspicuously closed for almost a half hour, she emerged with a bright red face and quickly scurried herself to the bathroom. I couldn't help but notice that her tits were jiggling loosely under the translucent white blouse that had several more buttons undone than before she went into his office. Obviously gone was the lacy bra that everyone had been staring at through the blouse all day. Instead I saw the outline of her hard nipples and areolas. I wasn't the only one who noticed because when she got back from the bathroom she was called over to every guy's desk to "assist" them with something as they ogled her fee hanging tits looking ready at any moment to pop out of the mostly unbuttoned blouse.

The moment she got in the car for the ride home she pulled a huge dildo from her purse, one that I'd never seen before, and easily slid it deep inside her wet pussy. I asked her if something had happened in Jerry's office.

"No," she moaned to the feeling of the huge invading dildo, "he just gave me a new dress code...oh fuck...oh god," she came squirting cum all over the seat of the car. She was excited more than usual.

"But you took off your bra while you were in there," I pressed, "did you get naked?"

"I took off my panties too, baby," she admitted putting her stocking covered feet on the dash and jamming the big rubber cock deep into her pussy, "but don't worry, honey, it's not like he hasn't seen it before."

I was shocked at how cavalier she was being, "So you got naked in his office with the door closed?"

"I wasn't completely naked, I had on my skirt."

Irritated, I slammed on the breaks and pulled to the side of the road, "Are you fucking him?" I yelled.

But Monica was in the midst of an orgasm, her hips bucking on the dildo, moaning and crying like a wild dog.

I had to wait.

Finally, she regained her composure and looked me in the eye, "You don't have to worry my love," she tried to reassure, "It was just a little game, he never touched me."

"What game?" I demanded

Monica giggled, "So the new order from the boss is that I am no longer allowed to wear underwear at the office. I asked why and he said that, 'it'll motivate the employees," she explained mocking his voice, "and he ordered me to 'get them off and put them on my desk'. Well...it's important to please the boss, I rationalized, I want to help motivate the employees, I told him, and, oh my god, my pussy gushed at the thought of stripping my underwear off while we were alone in his office..."

"So, you stripped for him" I interrupted.

"Well...kind of," she confessed, "I took off my blouse, I took off my bra, I pulled my skirt up past my hips," Monica closed her eyes and started slowly fucking herself again, "and took off my panties. It's not like I haven't been naked in front of the guys before, and it felt really sexy being fully exposed like that."

I was shocked, this felt like cheating to me, but she justified it to herself, "you didn't stop me from getting naked and letting a stripper finger me in front of everyone," she accused turning the table and pushing my guilt button over what had happened night, "but he didn't touch me. Those are the rules."

"I suppose he was hard, watching you strut around his office with your tits and pussy on display?" I asked needing to know all the gory details.

"Oh yeah, his big cock was really fucking hard" she moaned.

That made me suspicious, "did you see his cock?"

She looked at me wide eye and guilty, "Yes?" she acknowledged sheepishly, "he may have jerked off a little."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled, scaring her, "how does that not constitute cheating?"

Her hands went right to my cock and finding it hard she worked it out of my pants, "My love, you are the only one I have sex with. I thought we agreed, that teasing was okay, and that's all I was doing with Jerry. I was just teasing, like a stripper. Not a whore or lover." She stroked the length of my cock, "You have to trust me. Your cock is the only one I let inside me. You are the only one I make love too. You are the only man I fuck." With that she dropped her head into my lap and sucked me hard.

Although I steamed about it over the weekend, my beautiful, now apparently, a professional stripper wife, worked hard to keep me happy by staying naked around the house, sucking me off on command and fucking herself with the new dildo for my pleasure. Really...how could I stay mad?

Then Sunday morning things took a turn. After a quickie over the kitchen table, Monica, (still horny of course) sat on the table, her feet on the arms of my chair, and while I had a coffee in one hand I was fucking her with the big dildo in the other. As she was grinding down, her second orgasm getting close, I suddenly got curious as to where the dildo had come from. I figured I knew how to get the answer. I pulled it out of her at just the right moment and rubbed it's wetness all over her hard nipples, "Oh fuck baby..." she plead, "don't stop, please don't stop..."

"Where did you get this big cock?" I asked pushing it against her lips.

"Do you want me to suck it?" She moaned opening her mouth wide, "oh fuck, yeah, make me suck it and I'll cum for you." I dangled it above her and watched her desperately follow it with a hungry mouth.

"You didn't answer my question," I teased feeling suspicious, "where did you get this?"

"Oh fuck...please don't tease me," she begged, "please let me cum."

I was getting angry, there was a story there that I was missing, "No," I demanded, "tell me now."

Frantic for her orgasm she rushed a hand to her pussy, "I've got to cum...let me cum."

I dropped the dildo, grabbed her wrists and pushed her down against the table, "Tell me now or no orgasm," I threatened.

"Jerry gave it to me," the little bitch admitted struggling against me and pushing her pelvis into my stomach.

"When?" I asked climbing onto the table and using my legs for greater restraint.

Her eyes were wild and she was bucking hard trying get her pussy to make contact with something, "When I was in his office," she confessed, "he gave it to me when I was in his office on Friday."

Even though I had just cum, my cuckold dick grew instantly hard with the idea that another man had given my wife a sex toy, "You mean when you were naked in his office he just gave you a dildo to use later," I pressed. I could see the image of Alice standing naked in front of my boss while he jerked off his big cock and handed her a matching sized dildo. "Did he tell you fuck it?" She squirmed and wiggled trying to get to get free, and didn't answer my question. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and lightly flicked it with my tongue tormenting her further.

"Oh god yes...oh god please...oh god, please let me cum!"

She wasn't answering, so I knew something had happened that wasn't supposed to, "I can do this all day, you fucking slut, so answer me now, did you fuck yourself in his office?"

"No, no, no..." she cried shaking her head side to side, "I'm so weak like this, I can't help myself...you...you let that stripper show everyone that I'll do anything to cum and now they all know...fuck you for sharing that with them...it's your own fault that I let him fuck me with it."

Again, I was shocked. Shocked that she had let Jerry fuck her with the dildo and shocked that I was being blamed for it, shocked that my dick was pulsing so hard that I too was on the verge of cumming, "Tell me what happened, you bitch!"

"He didn't touch me..." she defended, "he respected the rules and didn't touch me."

Monica went on to explain that she was sitting on his desk just like we had been a moment earlier, with her feet on the arms of his chair and he had his pants off and was jerking off while she fingered herself just as he instructed. She started to get close to orgasm when he told her to stop. Even though she was at the point of no return she forced herself to stop because she didn't want him to know how desperate she was to orgasm, but, it turned out, he already knew. He pulled out the dildo and started rotating the head of it over her clit. She told me that she begged him to stop but he ignored her. She wanted to close her legs, she wanted to walk out of there, but instead she was powerless to do anything but spread her knees wider and allow him slide it's length along the edges of her soaking pussy lips. He tormented her saying, "I know you want it...I know you won't say no right now, that you're a flaming little slut...tell me you want me to fuck you...tell me you need me to fuck you." She felt ashamed, humiliated, but said every dirty thing he told her to say until he was ready and shoved the big rubber cock deep in her pussy and fucked her hard with it.

Even after she came but he didn't stop instead taking her to the edge of orgasm yet again just so he could humiliate her some more. "Crawl your naked ass, slut, onto my desk and keep your ass in the air," he ordered my submissive wife. She said he just teased her with it for a while making her beg and plead some more for him to fuck her. He then ordered her to crawl under his desk with her ass up and head down before burying the dildo deep inside her just leaving her like that, shivering and twitching while he made a business call.

For her final humiliation, he pulled her onto her feet ordering her not to drop the dildo. She forced her knees together tightly as she moved keeping the rubber cock from slipping out while he pushed her with a hand in the center of her back towards the window in his office. The hand pressed her naked tits against the glass before he took the dildo and began fucking her with it from behind. She felt so dirty, like the worlds biggest slut, looking out into the parking lot, hoping no one was looking, and that no one, who was on the other side of his office door, including me, was listening to her cumming like the slut she was.

She admitted that she was so turned on he could have put his hands on her, he could have fucked her, he could have let anyone fuck her and she wouldn't have cared, in fact, she wanted him to do it and told him so. Even when he wasn't prompting her to say it she was begging him to take her. But he didn't, he kept to 'the rules' and didn't touch her.

"And it's all your fucking fault," she blamed. "Only YOU knew I was desperate when near orgasm, so why the fuck did you let them all know they could do that to me? That they, not you...could turn me into a raving slut?" she yelled hitting my chest with one hand and grabbing my cock and pulling it to her pussy with the other, "Now stop teasing me and fuck me, you asshole...fuck me now, make me cum!"

I did fuck her, I fucked her hard imagining my boss taking advantage of her. I ralized that he was only able to fuck her with that dildo because I had exposed her vulnerable character flaw. I hadn't even thought of it that way; how I not only didn't protect my wife, I allowed it, I let many men to take advantage of her sexually. What kind of a husband did she think I was? I had never told her of my cuckold fantasies, instead I made sure she'd cheat on me. What could I say, she didn't even know the half of it. She didn't remember how I had let every guy in that office take the opportunity to play with her, and I let them all see that point of no return, the point where she'll do anything to cum. They all knew about it, they all got to test it, there was no taking it back. Not only did I let it happen, not only did I not protect my wife, but I had also kept the truth of everything that had happened that night, and suddenly, I was scared that that secret could be used against me. The tables were turned, even though she had just cheated on me, she was now the one wronged, she was the victim.

She didn't talk to me for the next week, I got the silent treatment and we stopped having sex. She was rightfully mad at me for exposing her secret. I felt ashamed I had let her down. Her victimization emboldened her, and, I was sure for my benefit, more blatantly than ever before she flaunted her body, flirted and teased the guys. She completely ignored me for the entire week which queued everyone that there was a rift between us, that she was mad at me. That week she had several closed-door meetings in Jerry's office very day, sometimes with just him, other times with one or more of the guys. Each time as she would close the door to his office she'd wink at me like she was about to do something naughty.

And there it was; I had inadvertently made myself a cuckold without ever discussing it with my wife. I was living my fantasy. There she was, on a daily basis, flaunting her sexuality around with other men, perhaps even having sex with them; maybe all of them, I just didn't know, and it was driving me crazy.

RipRespon
RipRespon
533 Followers