Officer and a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
A cruise-ship officer is blackmailed into becoming a whore.
4.4k words
4.39
56.2k
50

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taragon
Taragon
190 Followers

Natasha blearily snoozed her alarm as it went off. She couldn't believe it was morning already, she felt like she barely slept. Most of her night had been spent tossing and turning in bed, unable to get the events of the previous evening out of her head. Unable to stop the images of her giving the asst. IT manager a blowjob from replaying over and over in her mind.

Natasha had never cheated on her husband before, never cheated on any relationship she's been in. And though she and her husband had become sexually inactive the past year, she still remained faithful to him.

So did giving someone a blowjob count as cheating even if she was blackmailed into doing it? She wasn't sure. She was torn between telling her husband about it or just keeping it secret. Then she remembered what had happened the last time she shared her troubles with her husband, that's what allowed her to get blackmailed in the first place. A secret then, it will be just her secret. Something she will lock away at the back of her brain and never think about again. She did it for a good cause. She did it not just to save her career but that of her husband's too. He should be thankful that she took the bullet for them... even if he'll never know about it.

She got off her bed and started preparing for her day. Her eyes were puffy from lack of sleep but it wasn't bad enough that make-up couldn't cover it. Majority of women put make-up on to enhance their looks, Natasha used make-up simply to hide any weaknesses. Looking frazzled? Lacking sleep? Seeming out-of-sorts? These were all external signs of weaknesses as far as Natasha was concerned, and so she used make-up and pristine clothing to make sure she never looked like she just had a rough night.

She dressed up in her officer's day uniform: A white short-sleeved blouse with epaulettes on the shoulders denoting her 3-stripe rank, a white skirt just above the knee, a belt, nude-colored pantyhose and white 2-inch heel pumps. She put up her hair in a tight, no-nonsense bun and left her cabin to start her day.

Her morning went pretty smoothly. Financial statements to check, money to count, receipts to organize, a disgruntled customer she had to talk to due to an error in their statement... basically enough work to keep her mind occupied which made her almost forget the events of the previous evening. Almost.

Just as she was finishing for lunch, one of her pursers knocked on her door and poked her head in her office.

"What is it, Ana?" Natasha asked.

"Sorry to bother you, Natasha" she replied. "Tanos is here to see you."

Natasha's insides turned cold. What does he want now?

The big Greek stepped inside her office and closed the door.

"Hi Natasha, how are you doing?" he asked as he took a seat.

"Tanos Metzis", she said it with as much distaste as she could muster. "What do you want." Natasha said it in a way that didn't make it sound like a question.

"Well, after the fun we had last night I thought it would be rude if I didn't check to see how you were doing." Tanos said with a good natured smile.

"There was no 'fun' and there is no 'we'", Natasha said through gritted teeth. "We made a transaction, it is now done. You agreed that that would be the end of it."

Tanos' smile started turning into a leer. "Actually, I never made any promises" he said. "And now that I've had an appetizer, well, I find myself wanting the main course."

Natasha gave Tanos a glare so cold he actually flinched from it. "You. Must. Be. Fucking. Joking." She told him in a whisper laced with menace.

"Now, now Natasha" Tanos tried to keep his tone cordial. "Look, you sucked me good last night and I really do appreciate it. But you can't just leave a man hanging like that. It's cruel. So just let me fuck you all the way and we can call it quits. I just want to finish what we started. You can think of it as a compliment, that's how good you were. Besides, you looked like you were enjoying las---"

"NO!!" Natasha slammed her palms on the desk. "How dare you?! Do you think you can now just ask for sex whenever you want?!!"

Natasha's voice was rising. She wasn't too worried about people outside the office hearing them. Every senior officer's office was sound-proofed so they can discuss confidential information inside.

Tanos looked at her livid face, squared his shoulders then took out his phone. "I really didn't want to do this, Natasha. I was hoping you'd be reasonable."

"Oh please, we've already done this whole blackmail thing. This is getting old" Natasha said, trying to make it sound like she didn't care. In truth, she dearly hoped he wouldn't resort to blackmailing her with her balance sheet or email again. If it had worked on her last night, it sure as hell was still going to work on her today.

Tanos didn't say anything, simply opened a few pictures on his phone. To Natasha's surprise, they were pictures of her. Pictures of her sucking a cock, presumably Tanos'. That bastard took pics of me while I was giving him a blowjob!!

There were 3 pictures in total. Two of them of Natasha with her eyes closed, looking for all the world like she was actually enjoying the cock in her mouth. The 3rd was a picture of her covered all in cum. Dammit! I hate smart phones! She thought to herself.

"Ok, here's what's going to happen", Tanos said. "You do me good like you did last night, except now we use your pussy instead of your mouth. Once I cum we're done. If you don't do it, I will send these pictures to your husband. Remember, I know his email."

Tanos said it so matter-of-factly that Natasha was taken aback. No smiles this time, no teasing, he just said it like he was reading from a dictionary.

"You... you get the hell out of my office. Now." Natasha said in a voice just as flat.

Calmly, without the least bit of emotion, Tanos created a new email on his phone, attached Natasha's pics, typed in her husband's email and clicked send.

"OH MY GOD!!" Natasha rushed across the desk and grabbed Tanos' phone. "What have you done?!"

Tanos just leaned back in his chair and looked at her. A few seconds passed and Tanos' phone received a new email. "Message delivery failed".

Natasha couldn't believe her luck. Could the failed delivery have referred to the email Tanos had just sent? Before she could open it Tanos spoke "I purposely misspelled your husband's email address. Added an extra period at the end. I wanted to see just how important this was to you."

Natasha's short burst of relief disappeared with a sinking feeling in her stomach as she slowly started to comprehend that she might just get blackmailed again. "I... I could just chuck this phone out to sea and—"

"Seriously woman", Tanos cut in. "Have you forgotten what I do for a living? I've already backed up those pictures on my laptop, on my home server and on my cloud. Together with your balance sheet and email snapshot. You throw my phone out you'll just piss me off and I'll start asking for more than just a quick fuck."

"Tanos", Natasha's tone was pleading now. Her walls were starting to crumble. "Please don't. This is not right and you know it. Please leave me be. Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to fuck you that's why! You're a gorgeous woman, I'm a man. Do the math!" Tanos half-shouted in exasperation. "Also because you act so damn high and mighty which makes me extremely curious to see if your pussy is as frigid as you are."

Natasha didn't know how to reply to that and so she said nothing.

"Now enough of this yapping. We both know you're going to do it anyway, otherwise I'll send that email for real. So bend over that desk and lift your skirt for me!" Tanos said this in such a commanding tone that Natasha had already taken a step towards the table before she realized what she was doing. But Tanos was right, she knew she had no choice but to comply. The alternative was just something that she couldn't let happen.

"Wait, we can't do it here. There are security cameras here." she complained.

Tanos rolled his eyes and gave an exasperated sigh. "Well obviously I already deactivated them before coming here. Now let's try this again: bend over that desk and lift your fucking skirt".

Natasha didn't really have much choice in the matter. She steeled her resolve, bent over her desk and hiked her skirt above her waist.

"Take down your pantyhose."

Natasha hooked her thumbs on her pantyhose band and slid them down to her thighs without comment. Now that she was resigned to the act, she figured the less she talked the faster it would finish.

"Bikini panties huh?" Tanos commented as he ran his hands over her panty-covered ass. Goosebumps erupted all over her as she felt his touch. His hands were more callused than she would have expected from a computer geek.

"I'm a bit more of a thong guy but your ass is so tight your cheeks are almost eating up your panties anyway", he teased.

Natasha hooked her thumbs around her black panties and brought them down to her thighs. She was hoping this would shut him up and stop him from caressing her ass further. His touch was making her sick.

"Wow, alright. Down to business eh?" he half laughed.

Natasha heard Tanos spit on his cock and stroke it. He then spit on his hand and started to rub in the lubrication against her pussy. A quick spark of sensation ran over Natasha's body. She hated feeling Tanos' hands on her. She felt violated, abused and humiliated. At the same time, it had been so long since she'd been touched down there that it ignited a brief flurry of pleasure in her brain.

Tanos started playing with her clit. She let out a soft moan from both pleasure and disgust at the act. She immediately bit her lip and stopped herself from making anymore sounds. She was not going to give Tanos the satisfaction of thinking she was enjoying this one bit.

A split second later she realized how difficult that was going to be as Tanos plunged his rock hard cock in her pussy.

"Uuunnngghhhh!" Natasha groaned. Tanos might have lubricated his cock and the lips of her pussy but she was still dry inside. Not to mention that Tanos was bigger than any cock she's had before. It was painful, like fire between her legs. She instinctively closed her legs together but with Tanos taking her from behind, that really didn't do anything to stop him. In fact, it just made her pussy tighter which made it all the more painful.

"NNnnnggh... uunnnnggghhh." She bit into her forearm to stop herself from groaning louder. Dammit! It's like I'm a virgin all over again. Natasha thought to herself. Her legs and pussy muscles were clenching, trying to stop the cock from invading her insides. Tanos was pounding into her now with strong, jackhammer-like strokes. A battering ram trying to take down the gates of her womanhood.

I need to calm down. She thought. Natasha knew if she didn't relax, this would be one long, painful experience for her. Stop thinking about who's pounding you. Don't think about where you are. It's just sex, you've done this before, no big deal.

Natasha tried to blot out all thought from her mind, concentrated on only the act. It took a bit of time, time wherein her pussy felt like it was getting torn open... but it eventually worked. Her pussy started to relax, started to lubricate. She began to buck her hips in sync with Tanos' pounding, working the lubrication all along his shaft.

"Alright Natasha! That's the spirit!" Tanos said with a laugh.

His cock was still a bit too big to be completely pain-free but it also started to feel good now. The girth of his cock completely filled her hole, but now that it was lubricated it was sliding in and out without chafing. Her vaginal muscles started contracting, this time no longer to keep the cock out but to suck it in. There was still pain at the very end of each stroke, the cock was so long that it was pushing way inside Natasha, but the rest of it was good. Real good. She forgot about who was fucking her or why she was fucking, she just concentrated on the fucking.

Tanos was now ramming into her with gusto. She forgot her earlier resolve to keep quiet, she was moaning in time with his strokes. Moaning with both pain and pleasure. She wished she could open her legs wider but they were kept in place by her panties and pantyhose.

She could feel herself beginning to build up to an orgasm.

Just a little more... just a little more...

Fire erupted in her asshole. Natasha's eyes opened wide and she looked over her shoulder back at Tanos.

"What the hell, Tanos?!" she cried.

"What, you never had a finger up your ass before?"

"No! Never! I'm not into these kinds of things. Stop it!"

"Oh c'mon Natasha, don't be such a grandma. I only have the first knuckle in."

"No!! Just no, Tanos! Get your fucking finger out!'

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry", Tanos apologized, actually looking sheepish. "I just thought you'd like it. I'll take it out now".

With that, Tanos plunged his entire finger in.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Natasha had to cover her mouth to stifle her scream. "You son of a bitch!! Aaaahh!"

"You're a big girl, Natasha. Fucking take it." Tanos slapped her ass with his other hand as he said this, like a cowboy getting his mare to buck some more.

Natasha felt so full. She could feel Tanos' finger almost touching his cock inside her, with just a thin membrane of flesh in between. It was sensory overload for Natasha. There was just so much going on down there that she no longer knew if she was in pain or in pleasure. She didn't know if she wanted to cum or to pee.

Apparently, it was also a bit too much for Tanos, as she felt him start to speed up, building to an orgasm.

"I'm going to come all over you bitch!" he exclaimed as he took both his finger and cock out and started to furiously stroke his cock.

Natasha felt an overwhelming emptiness as Tanos took out his cock and finger. Whatever orgasm she was starting to build up was interrupted. Wait, cum all over me? Natasha imagined with horror having to walk through the guest and crew corridors with spunk splattered all over the back of her white skirt and blouse. Neither could she allow Tanos to spill on her carpeted floor as that would leave marks that she'd need to explain to the cleaners. They'd start talking. The crew were not stupid, they knew what cum stains looked like.

These thoughts all passed her brain in a split second. Without thinking about it, reacting purely on instinct, Natasha moved faster than she ever thought she was capable of. She spun around on her desk, knelt down in front of Tanos, slapped his hands away from his cock and put it in her mouth.

Cum exploded in her mouth. Natasha had been planning to pool the cum in her mouth then spit it out later in the garbage bin but Tanos grabbed her head and slammed it all the way against his groin. His cock was buried deep in her throat... and the bastard was still cumming.

"Mmmmffff!" came her muffled cries. Tanos' cock was still dumping semen in her throat. She hurriedly started gulping down his spunk to keep herself from gagging.

Natasha was having a hard time breathing. Her nose was buried in Tanos' pubic hair, her entire mouth was filled with his cock and her throat was burning from the effort of gulping down a seemingly endless amount of cum. "Mmmmmfff! Gulkk!! MMMMmmmmmffff!!"

She tried to push Tanos away, tried to pry his hands from her head but he might as well have been made of steel.

Just when she thought she was going to pass out from lack of air, Tanos finally pulled out his wilting cock with a sigh of satisfaction. Natasha breathed in a big gulp of air as she bent over hacking and coughing.

"Well, Natasha" said Tanos. "It turns out that your pussy is actually not as cold as you are. In fact, I'd say it's pretty damn hot!"

He chuckled at his own joke.

Natasha wanted to kill him... but right now she was too busy coughing and trying to get back her composure.

Tanos put up his pants and fixed himself. "Thank you, Natasha. That was great. I didn't peg you to be a swallower. Guess you're a bigger whore than I was expecting. Here." he flipped out his wallet, took out a $10 bill and threw it at her. "For your professional services."

With that, he opened the door and left her office.

Natasha stayed kneeling on the floor for a few minutes. She felt too stunned to move. Did that just happen? She couldn't believe it. She picked up the $10 bill and stared blankly at it. Finally, thoughts started filtering into her shell-shocked brain. Thoughts... and emotions.

"Aaaargh!" she crumpled the bill and threw it against the wall. Yes, he had meant that payment to make her feel like a whore... and she did indeed feel like a cheap whore.

That fucking son of a bitch! That asshole! That worthless piece of-----

Natasha took a deep breath. Calm yourself, Nat. Don't break down on me now. You're ok, you're fine.

She can handle this. This was nothing. What did she lose anyway? She wasn't hurt or injured, her career was still intact, no-one knew about what happened. All that was hurt was her pride, and she was strong enough to withstand that.

She stood up, organized her clothes then walked out of her office.

"Natasha, are you OK?" asked her bank purser, Ana. "Your mascara looks a bit runny."

"Oh, yeah..." Natasha guessed all that gagging and coughing had ruined her mascara. "A bit of sneezing, might be a slight allergic reaction to something. No big deal."

"If you say so, ma'am."

Natasha paused just as she was passing the bank desk. "On second thought, I guess I'm not feeling that well after all. I believe I'll take the rest of the day off. If anything comes up, give me a call. I'll just be in my cabin."

Natasha forced herself to walk with poise back to her cabin. Smiling at all the guests, exchanging pleasantries, scowling at the crew, exchanging nods. Just. Acting. Normal. Like nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

When she got to her cabin she took off her clothes and went straight to the shower. She washed herself a good long time, trying to make herself feel clean again. She brushed her teeth and gargled mouthwash over and over, trying to get the taste of Tanos' spunk from her mouth.

After she had toweled herself off she went to bed, not even bothering to put on any clothes. It was there that she finally cried. Cried into her pillow, like a little girl. Natasha never let others see her weak side, didn't even let herself see her own weakness. But just this once, maybe it was alright. Maybe it was alright to cry.

She was a jumble of emotions. She felt humiliated, violated, abused, angry, disgusted and... what was that other emotion? Dare she admit it to herself? Yes... she was horny. Sexually frustrated. She loathed Tanos with a passion, hated what he had done to her, and yet she remembered how good his cock felt once her pussy had lubricated enough. She remembered how much she wanted to orgasm, and how frustrated she was when she wasn't able to.

With a start, Natasha realized that she had started fingering her clit.

What the hell am I doing?? She thought as she let go of her clit. That fucking bastard pretty much just raped me and I'm playing with myself?! Stop it. Think of how much you want to strangle that asshole. Think of how disgusted you felt when he put his hands on you. Think about how violated you felt when he pushed his cock in you... his big, hard cock that made you squirm with pain and pleasure at the same time and--- oooooohhhh!

Natasha had started playing with her clit again. This time she didn't stop herself. She was tired of being stressed out. Tired of someone else telling her what to do. Tired of herself trying to tell herself what to do. She just wanted to let go, even just this once. Do what felt nice and not have to think and stress and analyze.

Taragon
Taragon
190 Followers
12