Officer Lucia

Story Info
A security guard gets rough with a suspect to her detriment.
5k words
4.55
42.1k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaxPloom
PaxPloom
17 Followers

This is for Lucia aka gimmie_your_load. Been a big fan since way back in 2009, I wish she'd return to writing, I'd love to collaborate. More reluctance than Non-Con, Hope you enjoy!

***

It was a chilly night, I pulled the strings of my hoodie tight around my face, shoving my hands deeper into the warming pouch. A plastic bag cradled in my left arm contained spoils from my late night stroll to CVS. I had finally shed my "Corporate Vest" about a half a year ago. That's what I like to call the 20-30 pounds a lot of men pack on their torso during those first few years at a cushy office job. Back then the most exercise I got was walking to and from the garage and kitchen, and only when there was leftover food from meetings. Over the last two years I had worked really hard to clean up my diet and develop a build I was proud of, now if I could just do the same on the inside. Tonight however, was a cheat night, I was looking forward to the Arizona Iced tea and skittles I purchased, I should have known that combination was foreshadowing. Throw in a flask of Jonny Walker Black, and eighth of Taho-Cookies, and I was going to have a good, relaxing, evening.

I had just gotten back from vacationing a week in St.Croix. I spent the majority of that time solar cooking myself on it's beautiful beaches. I'm mixed race, so depending on how much sun I've been getting, my skin tone ranges from almost white, there have been plenty of times white people have said racially inappropriate things around me so this is an assumption, to a light brown. As I got closer to my house I was made painfully aware of that fact.

As I was walking across my neighbor's front lawn I heard tires screech as a vehicle came to a sudden stop just behind me. I turned around, high beams blinding me from any details of the vehicle or it's occupant. A figure jumped out of the driver seat, with door still open pointed at me and yelled "YOU! Freeze!" The authority of the tone shocked to me to acute awareness. My brain had to pull a U-turn from what T&A movie I'd watch on Netflix tonight, while I got drunk and high, to potentially being arrested...

Not being an idiot or wanting to be a statistic, I heartily compiled. I retained my faculties enough to double-press the power button on my cell, triggering the recording app I had hotkeyed to it, before removing my hands from my pockets I. I moved into this neighborhood to not have to deal with shit like this, but I wasn't stupid, after the past few years a minority with half a brain should be prepared to record any encounter with the police and comply without question.

Without being asked I went to my knees and placed my hands behind my head, dropping the bag of corner store junk food.

"Is something wrong officer?" I asked in as un-shaky a voice as I could muster.

The officer walked towards me quickly, maintaining the aim of whatever they were pointing at me, and their flashlight. I could tell more than likely it wasn't a gun, it was too small to be a 9mm or .38, my guess was a taser but one of the good tasers cops are issued. The officer's flashlight in my face made me squint, based on the events that followed I can only assume they didn't take a good look at my face, just the shade of my skin. I was able to glimpse a nametag before the officer moved to my back, planted knee between my shoulderblades and roughly pushed my face into the next-door neighbor's grass. "What do you think dipshit." they replied with cruel authority.

The officer's voice was harsh but, feminine, the name tag had said "Lucia", Officer Lucia. This sure was different, I may become one of the few minority's racially profiled and beaten by an overzealous female security guard.

"This is a misunderstanding officer, I live here, my house is right next door, I was just..." was all I got out before she added bodyweight to her knee into my prone form and slapped me across the back of the head.

"I don't want to hear it, you really thought you could walk around my community casing houses! I may be new but I know what kind of community this is and let's just say you look out of place" she chuckled, the only person around to find it amusing. The irony wasn't lost on me, I would have laughed myself if her bodyweight wasn't pressing the air out of my lungs. She wasn't a big woman, at all, I guessed about 120, when I was on my knees my face came right to her chest so she couldn't have been that tall either. Regardless, Officer Lucia knew her body mechanics, I managed to croak out "I do live here, that's my house and car" trying to gesture with my head in their direction.

"Bull-Shit" she callously replied. "Let's see what other excuses you can come up with when the Police show up". Officer Lucia wrenched an arm behind my back and reached for one of her issued zip-ties. As she reached for my other arm I started to struggle, I had been pulled over by cops before but never treated like this. Worst case the cops were dicks, many were cool, but I'd never been arrested, and especially not by a Security Guard walking home in the community I pay hefty dues for!

"I fucking, live here, you crazy bitch..." I managed to yell, mostly muffled, into the turf. My back talk simply made her re-double her efforts and halve any tenderness she may have been showing. Just as she was about to place the restraint around my wrists our struggle caused the door lock button on my car keys to depress. No more than 10 feet away a blue Sedan's lights flashed and horn honked. Officer Lucia immediately froze, she slowly reached down, grabbed the keyfob hanging out of my pocket, and pressed the door lock button. The cars lights flashed again and it's horn honked, the echo seemed to reverberate in the silence that followed.

The full gravity of what she had done hit her, I heard Officer Lucia say "Ohhhhh Shittttt," under her breath. Easing her knee off of my back she stood up and stepped a few paces back, completely silent now, all her righteous fury gone. I pushed myself up with my one free hand to a kneeling position, freeing my other hand I tossed the half closed zip-tie to the ground with contempt. I stayed calm, even in the midst of my seething anger, walked over to Lucia, who was standing open mouthed, brain still processing how badly she fucked up, and snatched my keys from her hand. Breathing hard, I angrily pulled back my hoodie and stepped closer, looking directly into her face.

"Do I look like a criminal!" I seethed at her and recited my name and address, speaking slowly like she was a child. Her surprise turned into shame and then concern, "B-b-but I was d-doing my job, who walks around in a closed hoodie at night! And you struggled..." Officer Lucia's retort trailed off.

"After you try to handcuff me for walking to my own damn house! You're actually trying to still spin this? I'd love to see what a jury says after they see video and audio evidence!" I almost shouted, I pointed to the security camera aimed at us hanging from the corner of my house. She looked up at the camera and turned white, Officer Lucia stared at it until she heard the audio recording of our encounter. Her eyes went from the phone to my face then quickly to her feet, taking another step back. Still angry, I continued to talk shit, it was making me feel a little better at least, after being accosted.

"You won't get hired at a inner-city strip mall after this. All you had to do was listen to me instead of focusing on my tan. I was thinking about dropping this but removing you from any place of power is doing the world a service. Expect to hear from the HOA board in the morning, you might as well pack your shit now. Good night, Officer" I said with the thickest sarcasm I was capable of. I snatched up my plastic bag, said to myself "all this for some damn skittles, I knew I should have just stayed home" and stormed to my front door.

Anger still clouding my brain I fumbled with my keys before I heard Officer Lucia speak in a subdued voice.

"D-Don't, please don't report me, I really need this job...I'm behind on my house and car mortgage and no other security position pays like this!" desperation deep in her voice.

Her pathetic tone calmed me a bit, I replied "I'm not a vindictive person but you took it too far. I don't think you're racist but you are prejudiced, and that combined with power is a recipe for trouble. I would be partially responsible the next time you go off on someone." That seemed to take her aback, she looked down again with an ashamed and scared face that was bordering on frantic. Not looking up Officer Lucia blurted out "Please don't...I-I'll do anything...please".

"Like what", I snapped "your a fake cop, you can't get me out of jail free, or cancel out parking tickets, your worthless to me. Besides at least I can get a twinge of satisfaction from knowing you've been fired."

She stepped closer, now fully illuminated by the front porch light, I took a half step back not sure what was going on in her mind.

Then she said in almost a whisper, "What if... I give you...a blowjob?"

"What!?" I replied my brain not believing her suggestion genuine.

"Please...let me suck your cock in return for the footage, and your silence...I'll do it so good you won't be angry anymore...we'll be even...I just can't lose this job right now...Please" Lucia stammered.

I took a long look at her, she was dressed in a standard security guard uniform, her long dark hair tied up in a utilitarian ponytail, aviator glasses hanging out of a breast pocket, belt sagging with the weight of her cuff's, taser and other equipment. Through the bland clothing I could tell she was a very attractive woman, with a figure that was hard to hide behind a generic bulky uniform, she completely bucked the stereotype of the fat lazy security guard. "I wonder why she wasn't getting by on her looks" I thought to myself, "she could at least be a department store model, she could be a swimsuit or playboy model if she really wanted." It was her lips that sold me though. I had never seen a woman with such a voluptuous, sexy mouth before, I swallowed, my mouth going dry.

"How the hell am I supposed to trust you," I sneered and waited a few seconds for impact, "leave your belt in the car and come in, while I decide if we can come to an agreement. I need to get this grass out of my mouth and calm down."

I'd be lying if her proposition didn't interest me but I still felt it best to be cautious, besides I was still fuming from how she treated me minutes earlier. Officer Lucia didn't have any qualms about potentially ruining my life, why should I, especially since she was in the wrong!

Stepping inside I left the door ajar and went about my business, pouring out a finger of whiskey and downing it quick. As I took off my grass stained hoodie I thought I may be able to get out the stains, but it wouldn't be easy. It was a limited edition nerd shit I bought at ComicCon, but it cost over a 200$ at the time.

"She's not the only one with a mortgage", I thought to myself, "If I had been arrested it could have fucked with my job whether I was vindicated or not." Anger re-surged in my mind, as fresh as it was a few minutes ago when my face was being pushed into the grass. Having time to think about it I was more angry now than before. The righteous anger of one wrongfully accused coursed through my brain, I made my decision.

A minute later Lucia sheepishly walked in. I had the momentum in our battle of wills and intended to keep it, I also had a plan. I have a deep voice that can be... authoritative, when used right, it worked this time at least. I sternly told Lucia to lock the door and come here, she did so without hesitation. I pointed to the floor in front of me, she stood there looking down hands clasped in front of her body but not making eye-contact with me.

"I'm going to have to make some changes to your offer," I said cavalierly, looking her in the face to maintain my position of dominance, "you know, you really fucked up my night".

"I know," she whined desperately, sounding nothing like the ballsy cop who pointed a taser at me a few minutes ago, "but I promise I'll make it up to you..." Sensing my pending acceptance of her offer her tone developed a twinge of manipulative sweetness. Lucia began to regain some of her confidence taking furtive glances at me.

"You didn't just fuck up my night, you fucked up my whole week!" I barked, "I'm a sensitive guy you see, and I think it'll take a while for me to get over the trauma of being accosted by a prejudiced, wannabe cop."

"I'm not racist!, I've dated all sorts of guys..." she trailed off.

"I didn't say racist, I said prejudiced, and I'm starting to change my mind."

"I'm familiar with almost all of the residents! I just didn't think there was anyone who looked like you who lived here..." Lucia said, beginning to sound desperate again.

"So because you don't recognize me you automatically assumed I was a criminal? There's no point in me judging you, but you know what, since you fucked up my week you don't just owe me one blowjob, you owe me seven. Your going to get on your knees whenever, wherever, and however I want, those dick sucking lips of yours will be at my beck and call."

Lucia flinched at my crass declaration and replied "Wait!, I didn't say that, I just said once..."

"This isn't up for debate," I stated flatly, "Seven sessions or your police work goes on twitter and youtube, you better find another line of work."

"Wait, but!.." Lucia began to protest then grew quiet mulling the consequences over in her mind. "Fine!," she acquiesced but with defiance in her eyes "I'll do it."

"Do what?" I followed "Be specific."

Squinting her eyes at me she blurted out what I wanted to hear "I'll blow you 7 times."

"I said specific, the footage is all ready to go, I just have to hit send."

"I'll blow you 7 times, whenever, wherever and however you want, i'll be your dick sucking whore at your beck and call," Lucia replied in annoyed tone, dripping with mock exaggeration.

"That's more like it" I said, "One last thing, tonight are tryouts so they don't count."

I quickly stood up, looming over her. Lucia took half a step back, initially intimidated then regained the distance between us looking at me defiantly. I gripped each side of her button down uniform then yanked it apart, she let out a shocked gasp as the buttons flew from her uniform. Pulling Lucia's shirt part way, off hindering the movement of her arms, I grabbed a handful of her ponytail, pulling her to her knees as I sat back down.

I switched hands gripping her hair, pulling her head back so I could get a better look at her partially exposed body, my cock beginning to stir. I looked her over like I was inspecting a piece of meat, full, firm breasts, very big, nice waist to hip ratio, she really was wasted as a security guard... Holding her chin in my other hand I slowly rubbed my thumb over those juicy lips, imagining how they'll feel sliding along my shaft. Lucia rolled her eyes at me, enduring my control of her, even though her chest was flush and her posture was inviting. Back arched, chest forward, she may have been uncomfortable but she wasn't an unwilling participant.

"If you didn't want to do this, you shouldn't have suggested..," I teased. A flash of fear appeared then disappeared just as quickly as our eyes met, Lucia looked away again then reluctantly took my thumb into her mouth sucking on it like a piece of hard candy.

I released her jaw then pushed her back so that she was sitting on her feet, arms still constrained by her shirt, and pulled my shorts down. My member free, it sprung to attention.

Lucia's eyes widened at it's size, before she could protest I stood back up and guided my cock into her surprised mouth.

I slid half my length into her mouth, the heat and wetness felt amazing as her lips enveloped my shaft. I held her there for a time enjoying the feel of her mouth as she salivated around my cock, her tongue encircling the head as she breathed out of her nose. Saliva and pre-cum pooled in her mouth, forcing Lucia to make a lewd slurping sound.

"The whole thing is off if you get even just a drop of cum anywhere other than your mouth," my order came out low and gravely surprising myself at how predatory it sounded.

Lucia gave me a disapproving yet helpless glare, but with my dick filling her mouth and her hands constrained, all she could do was let out a muffled groan of protesting agreement around my cock. I started moving my hips, sliding my meat in and out, enjoying the sensation of her soft lips. I slowly removed my manhood from Lucia's mouth, she slurped along its length then swallowed and buried her mouth in my balls, worshiping them with her tongue. I pulled her further into me on reflex, not caring for the moment about her ability to breathe, then pulled her off to sit back on her heels. I reached down and freed her breasts from her bra, guessing, hoping, to see her nipples standing at attention. I grinned, my instinct vindicated. Grabbing Lucia's hair again I swung us around so our places were reversed. I leaned her back and planted a foot on the sofa draping my balls over her mouth and tongue, which never stopped it's work.

I stuck a finger in my mouth, covering it in saliva, then reached down to circle Lucia's nipple. I grabbed her breast in my hand, it's softness and weight sent a throaty growl through my chest, making her moan into my balls.

"I think you like it, don't you" I said tilting her head to meet my gaze, "The tough, belligerent cop likes being used, I can tell by how hard your nipples are. I bet if I reached into your panties right now, they would be sopping wet" I teased.

She met my eyes for a second and flushed before looking away abashed. I reached down and grabbed her other breast, both hands full now while I teabagged her. Lucia continued to moan around my balls, both of which she had managed to fit into her mouth as I massaged her chest. I held her like this enjoying the sensation, and view, of this sexy half naked security guard, that looked like a chipmunk gathering nuts in its cheeks.

I slowly removed my testicles from her mouth covered in her spit, a breathy exhale escaped her mouth. I took a half step back to give her air to breathe but my hands never left her breasts. I continued to squeeze them and tweak her nipples as she leaned back letting the couch support her weight. Wanting to see how wet her pussy was without losing the upper hand, I quickly let go of her breasts and grabbed her by the throat, grip only firm enough to startle, then pinched Lucia's nipple with my other hand just enough to add a bit of pain to the pleasure. Pushing her further back on the couch, I let go of her breast, reached down, and unzipped her uniform pants sliding my hand inside. It's like there was a river flowing out of her pussy, my middle finger slid past her clit easily, I stroked it a few times before plunging into her pussy. I slid in as much of my finger as I could in this position, my palm pressing on her clit, holding her like a bowling ball while I squeezed her neck a bit tighter. Lucia let out a moan as her breath quickened. I looked down at her exposed breasts, enjoying the view of my hand lost in her pants, not realizing my cock was a centimeter away from her outstretched tongue which was struggling to make contact. I switched my grip from her throat to the back of the couch, leaning some of my weight on it and removing the distance needed for her to circle my tip with her tongue. Moving forward I was able to get just the head in her mouth, she suckled it like her favorite flavored lollipop relishing the taste. I switched my grip on her pussy shoving another finger inside her while my thumb rubbed her clit. It wasn't the most comfortable position but I kept it up as long as I could. Lucia's moans and ministrations on my cock became more enthusiastic letting me know she was enjoying my hands, I continued to shove my fingers deeper into her cunt.

PaxPloom
PaxPloom
17 Followers
12