Officer Molly Roberts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should take this inside." He suggested.

"This?" I asked, holding up his cock with a big grin.

He chuckled, "Yeah, that might come in handy later."

On the way through the living room area, I grabbed my phone and drink. I sat the phone on his bedside table and propped it up facing the bed. "Can you hear me okay?" I asked after backing up to the middle of the bed.

Jan answered, "Loud and clear."

So I moved over to let Cock Man lay on his back in the middle of the bed. I lay on one side of him, the opposite side from the windows. I didn't want to block their view.

When he was settled, I began licking and sucking his monster cock to full erection. It didn't take me long, and when I was ready, I told him, "Sit up like you usually do and suck yourself for a minute. I want to see that in person, and our audience loves watching you do it."

He chuckled, "Okay."

Soon, I was licking up and down the long, thick shaft while Cock Man took the head and a few inches into his mouth. I didn't want to risk him getting off too soon, so after only half a minute, I stopped him. "Time to fuck. Let me on top first."

He nodded, "Yes, that's the best way. Take as much as you can that way, and then I'll take over and take you way beyond what you think you can handle."

And then he handed me a tube of lube. I applied a healthy portion to his gigantic cock, and then I straddled him and began lowering myself onto it. That's when I heard Jan, "Turn his feet this way. We can't see."

I looked at Cock Man. He just grinned and said, "Crawl off."

When I did, he turned on the large bed until his feet were toward the windows. Then, he pulled a pillow under his head. "Okay, go for it."

When I straddled him again, I'd only worked a few inches of his cock into my pussy when I heard Jan's voice again. "Much better. Thank you."

When I had half of him inside me, I began slowly fucking him, just like I did with Sir Galahad. Every few strokes, I'd work another inch of him into my pussy. I'd only managed to take maybe nine inches of him inside me when his girth started getting to me. I forced myself not to show him any sign that I was struggling to take his cock. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

Finally, I rolled off of him and said, "Okay, big boy, let's see what you've got."

Cock Man crawled between my spread knees and immediately began working his thick cock back into my pussy. I must admit that I came before he was half way in.

"Are you ready?" He asked me with that same smug look on his face.

"Go for it!" I told him, and then I took a deep breath and tried to mentally prepare myself for what was to come.

He didn't take it easy on me. He began slamming more and more of his huge cock into my pussy without mercy.

I wasn't sure, but I assumed he had about ten inches of is cock inside me when I couldn't hold back. I began panting, "Fuck!, Shit! Oh god! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

And then, without warning, Cock Man's body tensed and he began flooding my pussy with what must have been over a pint of his hot cum.

I couldn't believe it. I was just getting started toward my second orgasm when it was over.

He began apologizing almost immediately, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what . . . I don't usually . . . shit!"

* * *

I left Cock Man lying helpless on the bed while I went into his bathroom and cleaned myself up.

When I came out of the bathroom, he was still apologizing. "Next time will be better," He promised.

I wasn't listening. I strode out to the living area and began getting dressed. When I got to the door, I turned and asked him? "Do you know what my friends call you?"

He shook his head, "No, what?"

"Until tonight, we've all called you 'Cock Man'. That seemed to fit. But now we're going to have a new name for you."

"What?"

I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Then I turned and showed him the same smug look he'd given me, "Quick Man", I said as I turned and walked away.

* * *

The End

P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to say a very sincere "Thank You" to all of my loyal readers. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Smooch!

Gina