Officer Steve's Wife

Story Info
She finds out who is really in charge.
3.8k words
99.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,158 Followers

What a difference a year makes. In fact, what a difference a week makes. Let me explain.

My husband Steve and I met in college. He was majoring in Criminal Justice and I was finishing a Bachelors of Nursing. I am a year older than Steve and as such a year ahead of him in college.

We married shortly after I started working at the hospital and Steve was a senior. I worked and he continued his classes. Since I was the first to lose my college naïve sense of reality, it seemed natural for me to counsel Steve on the difference between college and the real world.

Counsel may be a bit mild. Thinking back I was more like a dominant bitch. As a nurse, it comes natural for me to tell people what to do and I found myself doing the same with Steve. I constantly made demands of Steve and basically ordered him around. I never thought anything of it, and if Steve had an opinion of the way I treated him, he never let on. In fact he seemed to be pretty much meek in his demeanor with a "yes dear" attitude.

But I did have a problem with Steve. I knew he held on to his boyhood dream of being a cop. I tried unsuccessfully several times during our relationship to get him to change to a business major. I always knew the man I married would have an office, I just couldn't imagine my husband's office being black and white and rolling down the street. It also disgusted me to think that he would be dealing with trashy people. You know, druggies, street whores- trashy people, not like us. I never considered us to be high class, but we were dignified and educated. Why would someone go through four years of college to tell someone to quit driving too fast or to throw their trash in a waste can instead of the street. He would be like an over educated baby sitter. But Steve was adamant about his chosen profession.

After graduation, Steve started applying to the local police departments. I knew with a four year degree and his high grade point average he would have no trouble getting the job. About two months after graduation Steve received the letter that he has waited for the past 22 years. He had been accepted on the local police department, a large one serving our entire metro area.

I was still being me. I always treated Steve with a condescending attitude, often with open contempt about his new job. Steve however was thoroughly enthralled to finally be a cop. Fortunately, the local police academy did not require Steve to stay there at night like some do. He was allowed to come home and sleep in our bed and then go to class each day. This made me happy as it gave me a chance to control Steve as much as possible and to reverse any brainwashing that the police academy tried to instill in him. It also allowed me to maintain my sex life with Steve.

Sex to me had never been really interesting. I just assumed for the most part it was a guy thing. I had sex a few times with boyfriends before I met Steve. This was usually the required groping on their part, followed by them climbing on top and thrusting back and forth for a few minutes before they finished. I never really thought of sex as dirty, just not interesting. I was also very naïve about sex. I didn't read books or magazine articles about sex and really knew nothing more than five minutes in the dark with my legs spread and a man on top of me. Steve did change part of that after we were together for awhile.

I had a little too much to drink one night and when we got back to our apartment, Steve was in the mood. He tried to ask my thoughts about sex, and I just told him to climb on and get it over with. He asked me if I had ever had an orgasm to which my uniformed mind told him I didn't know. He told me I would know if I did. He then asked me about oral sex. I told him there was no way I was going to put "that" in my mouth and that any kind of oral sex was dirty and disgusting. He asked me if a guy had ever gone down on me and in my tipsy state replied, "Gone down where?"

That sparked an interest in Steve and after a few more drinks I didn't really care what he did. We got in bed, naked with me almost ready to pass out. Doing my duty I spread my legs and waited. Surprise shot through me as I felt pressure between my legs but with no one on top of me. My hazy state didn't register at first and after a few minutes I started to regain my composure. What Steve was doing felt really good. That's when I realized that what Steve was doing was going down on me.

"Steve, stop that, it's dirty and disgusting," I said to him. I didn't push him away and he didn't stop.

He kept licking me with his tongue and it kept feeling better and better. I noticed that my breathing was ragged and coming in gasps. I heard low moans coming from my mouth that I had never heard before. The next thing I know I was doing the Oh God routine with my hips bucking wildly in the air.

When I came back down, I remember the look on Steve's face. It looked like one of uncertainty. His face told me that he wanted to know if I liked what he did. Even drunk and having just had the first orgasm of my life I was able to be a bitch.

"Okay Steve. You can do what you need to do now," was all I said.

The look on Steve's face suddenly changed. He did climb on top of me and enter me. But it was somewhat different. With me being so wet from the previous experience, he was able to slide in easily. And he seemed harder and bigger than he had before. Instead of starting off slow and working up until he finished off, Steve just started going in and out faster and faster. The look on his face as he was doing it was different as well, one I didn't recognize. There was almost a sneer on his face and he would give a little grunt each time he went all the way in. When he pushed into me the one last time, I felt him release in me. I actually felt it more than I ever had before and he seemed to throb longer than he usually does. I thought it must be all the alcohol that we had drunk. He climbed off and I rolled over and went to sleep.

After that day, it seemed like I would look for the chance to get a little drunk. That was the only time that I would allow Steve to go down on me, even though he said he enjoyed it. I still thought it was dirty and disgusting, but it did feel so good. Steve never once pressured me about anything else sexual. On those occasions when I would let him go down on me, he would always climb on top to get himself off quickly.

So now Steve was in the police academy. I still made demands on him. I would make him take me out to eat or out shopping when he would get home instead of letting him study. I think subconsciously I was trying to get him to fail so I could tell him to go get a real job with a real office. I did everything I could to break him and crush his lifelong dreams.

One Friday Steve came home and asked me if I could help him with his class work. I didn't want to but he said he was having trouble in class and needed the practice. He had those sad puppy dog eyes and I just gave in.

What Steve was working on was searching and handcuffing suspects. "Tammy, all you have to do is try to keep me from doing what I am trying to do," Steve told me. I agreed and found a bare wall where I put my arms up so he could "search" me. The second he approached me I turned around and knocked him down. This went on for about an hour. Almost every time he would try to "arrest" me, I would overpower him and either get away or would pin him down. I guess the time I spent at the hospital handling patients much bigger than me had taught me a few tricks.

I also noticed another strange sensation. The power and control caused a stirring in me. It was the same stirring I had felt when I had too much to drink and Steve would go down on me. That night for the first time, I actually told Steve to go down on me even though I had not had a single drink. When he finished he was rewarded by being allowed to climb on top of me to take care of himself.

Steve finally graduated the academy, much to my dismay. He didn't score very well and several times he thought about quitting. Every time he did I would tell him that with his college grades he could get an office job anywhere in town. My thoughts and words in an effort to steer him in the correct career direction seemed to have the opposite effect on Steve. He would always try harder and just get by.

For the next several months I hardly saw Steve. We worked opposing shifts with me on days and him working midnights. I complained a lot about that. Steve told me that he had no choice and would be allowed to put in for a shift transfer after he got off probation after he had been on for a year. We would occasionally have days off together, which I made sure were filled with him taking me shopping and out to eat.

Seeing Steve, but not really being with Steve allowed subtle changes that basically went unnoticed by me. Several of the guys on the department regularly went in early to use the gym at the station before going to work. Steve did the same and I never really noticed how well defined his muscles had become. He also had developed more self confidence and control. At home I was still in charge, but from him describing incidents that occurred while he was working, I started to see the difference.

After Steve had been on the department for almost a year, things really changed. Steve became moody and agitated. If he had been a women I would have thought he was PMSing. One night I finally berated him into telling me what was wrong.

"I'm coming up on my end of probation evaluations. I have to go back to the academy for a week and take all sorts of tests. I have to qualify with the pistol and shotgun, take written tests of my knowledge of policies and procedures, and I have to show my skills in physically restraining a person I am arresting."

Steve was shaking and almost in tears. I actually felt sorry for him. I remembered when I had just started nursing in the hospital and I didn't think I would make it.

Steve went on, "They tell me that I will have to physically restrain and handcuff an instructor and that they will not go easy on us. They say they can't afford to have an officer on the street that can't protect himself much less the public."

I asked Steve what he was most worried about and he told me the physical apprehension techniques. He then looked at me with those puppy dog eyes and asked if I would help him practice. I didn't want to but for a change thought it was best if I tried.

"I'll be back in a minute. I need to practice in uniform so I am comfortable with the way it will be done for the test," he said as he jumped out of the chair and headed into the bedroom to change.

While he was gone I actually did become agitated. I was still pissed off that he was wasting his time with his chosen profession when he could be already climbing some corporate ladder. When he came back in wearing his full police uniform, I stared at it with contempt.

I assumed the position on the wall as always. Again as soon as Steve approached I would take advantage and get away from him. This happened three times and I had finally had enough.

"Why don't you quit wasting my time. You can't do this and never will be able to do this. Why don't you just quit and go find a real job somewhere," I screamed at him.

Steve snapped. I saw him snap as the words "real job" left my mouth. He stood up and for the first time I noticed how well his muscles had developed and how good he looked in the uniform.

"Shut up and turn around. Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs," Steve commanded me. And not in the voice that I was used to hearing Steve use. This voice was mad and in control. I knew it was time for me to finish him off. He's getting an attitude and I need to bring him back down to reality.

He approached me as before and I went to make my move. It was different this time. Steve's strong hands grabbed me and pushed me down to the floor this time. I felt pain for the first time when Steve dropped a knee in the small of my back to keep me from moving. I screamed in pain. Steve grabbed one of my wrists and wrenched it behind my back.

"Shut up, bitch. Just do as you are told and we won't have anymore problems," Steve said as the first handcuff was placed on my wrist.

In all the times I had done this with Steve, he had never got the handcuffs on me. When the second one was firmly attached, I began to panic. I began to beg, "Please, I'm sorry, I won't do it again!"

"Shut up bitch. All you fucking sluts are the same. All high and mighty when you are in charge, but you change your ways when the cuffs go on and you find out whose really in charge." This was no longer my meek husband Steve. This was Officer Steve speaking to me now.

Still panicking I begin to struggle more and Officer Steve warned me, "If you don't stop resisting I will be forced to use further restraints on you." The warning is of no use to me as I always get what I want. I continue to kick until I feel something going around my ankles and then my legs are pulled up.

"Because of your failure to cooperate, I have been forced to hog tie your legs to your handcuffs. You will be required to remain this way until I am personally satisfied that you will behave properly. Do you understand?"

I make a feeble attempt to nod my head.

Officer Steve pulls on one of my arms making it hurt, "Do you understand me bitch?"

I am not sure now whether this is training or if there is an underlying message Steve is telling me.

I hear a voice come from me that I have never heard before as I meekly answer, "Yes, Sir."

I feel Steve roll me on my side as he begins to search his prisoner. He roughly grabs my breast squeezing it in his hand, pinching my nipple through the thin blouse and bra. I feel a strange sensation in my crotch and gasp at the thought that I like the way I am being treated. He rolls me to the other side and treats my other breast the same way. However this time the nipple is already hard and straining through my bra and blouse.

Steve notices this right away and spends a few extra moments squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. "A new policy has come out regarding the rehabilitation and treatment of prisoners," Steve says and he rolls me back on my stomach. His search continues as he explains, "we are given the opportunity to retrain persons who are in need of behavior modification. This is a process of punishment for poor performance and rewards for good performance." To punctuate the good performance Officer Steve roughly grabs my crotch during his search.

"Do you think you would benefit from such a program, bitch?" Steve asks.

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you think that from now on you will know who is in charge?" he continues.

"Yes, Sir. You are in charge from now on," I breathlessly answer as he continues to roughly handle my crotch.

"Are you prepared to do whatever you are told to do, whenever you are told to do it?" Steve questions.

I have changed. I never realized it. The relief of not being in control. Thoughts of being used fill my head and make my crotch get wetter. I reply, "Yes, Sir. I will do whatever you tell me to do whenever you tell me to do it."

Saying it out loud has a stronger effect on me than my thoughts did on the subject.

"We will see. And if you are unable to perform as expected, we may have to make other arrangements," Officer Steve informs me. I don't know what the other arrangements could be, but I don't want to find out.

"First punishment," Steve tells me as his bare hand smacks my bottom hard. I yelp at the sudden pain and humiliation. I have not had a spanking since I can remember. I always got my way. With every slap of his hand across my butt, Steve reinforces my behavior modification. "You will do as you are told." One. "You will learn to be a submissive willing sexual partner." Two. "You will enjoy servicing me whenever I want." Three. "You are mine to do as I please, bitch." Four. "I own your ass." Five. "I own your tits." Six. "I own your cunt." Seven. "I own your slutty little mouth." Eight. "From now on you are nothing more than my fuck bitch." Nine. "Do you understand me?" Ten. "Do you understand me?" Eleven.

Through tears on my face I reply to Officer Steve, "Yes, Sir I understand." Twelve. "And what are you?" Steve queries. Thirteen. "I am your fuck bitch, Sir." Fourteen. "And who owns you?" Fifteen. "You do, Sir."

Steve Grabs an arm and pulls me up so I am sitting on my legs with my arms still cuffed behind my back and my ankles hog tied to the cuffs. "Understand that punishment for inappropriate behavior is necessary. All you have to do to keep from being punished is to obey my every word. Do you understand, bitch?" Steve asks.

With my head bowed in shame I answer you, "Yes, Sir."

"Now for behavior modification. I am going to rearrange your hands and don't you even think about getting away." Steve removes the strap to my ankles and then unfastens one cuff and brings it around in front of me and recuffs my hands in front. He then pulls my shorts and panties down exposing my very damp crotch. The strap to my ankles is run between my legs and reattached to my hand cuffs. In this position the strap runs between the lips of my pussy and as I discover rubs deliciously on the spot that excites me the most.

Steve now stands in front of me and opens his pants. He reaches in and pulls out his cock. "Open your mouth, bitch. It's time for you to learn to suck cock."

I do as I am told and for the first time in 23 years my mouth is filled with a man's cock. Steve takes hold of the sides of my head and begins to work his way in and out of my mouth. At one point he pushes deep and I gag slightly.

"You'll get used to that in time, and I plan on giving you a lot of practice," Steve sneers at me in the same manner he did that first night he went down on me. Contempt. That's what that look is. He's teaching his bitch a lesson. That's what he had been thinking that night when he climaxed so hard into me. And now I am going to receive all his pent up anger.

Steve was working his way in and out of my mouth faster now, with almost the same motions he used when he would be on top of me. I sensed this and knew that it wouldn't be long before he would use my mouth the way he had used my pussy.

Steve was the one berating this time. He let loose with his true feelings as he face fucked me. "You fucking slut, I will show you from now on who is in charge. I will fuck your mouth, pussy or ass any time I want and you will learn to like it."

What he didn't know was that I was already liking it. While he was fucking my mouth, I would move my hands to cause the strap between my legs to pleasure me. I was building up to what promised to be an incredible orgasm but couldn't quite get over the edge. That's when it happened.

"Here it comes you fucking whore. You better not let one drop slip from that slutty little mouth of yours either," he warns as he pulls almost all the way out as spurt after spurt of his hot juice fills my mouth.

And that's what I needed. As Officer Steve floods my mouth with his juice, my legs start to shake in the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. I keep swallowing and sucking until his cock is limp again.

Steve pulls his cock from my mouth and puts it back into his pants. He releases the cuffs and the strap around my ankles and allows me to stand.

"Not bad for the first time. You'll get better. Now take all your clothes off and go make me dinner," Steve tells me.

I have a feeling I am going to like this. Stay tuned.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,158 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Life as Officer Steve's Slut Slave Steve's slut recalls previous punishment session.in BDSM
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Backsliding An innocent church wife is introduced to husband's wild side.in Loving Wives
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories