Officer Tyla and the Thief

Story Info
Tyla is working nights and arrests a smooth criminal.
3k words
4.19
22.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It's been a while since I've posted a story. I don't know if I'm ever going to finish the last chapter of my other series since I've yet to figure out a satisfying way to write it to completion. This story is a little short but let me know if you enjoyed it and would want to see this story continued.

*****

Tyla sighed, her breath visible as the cool October air infiltrated her police cruiser through the lowered window. It was rather nippy, but her uniform was heavy, and the cold breeze helped her stay focused and alert on the long night shifts. At least this was the last one of the week, and then she'd have a weekend, hopefully free of stress.

She was responding to a call from a local store that she hadn't heard of before. The dispatcher had told her that some Russian-sounding guy was yelling that the store had just been robbed, and the suspect was a young white male. No facial hair with a buzz cut. Black pants and a black hoodie, but white shoes.

She barely braked to swerve around the empty street corner, running the red light and blazing down the next street alongside Emery Park. She thought she saw dark figure a few hundred feet up ahead. She turned on her lights and siren and accelerated.

She turned on a dime as she approached the figure, cutting his path off through the park parking lot. The man who was almost certainly the suspect she was looking for was illuminated by the flashing blue and red lights. The man appeared to suddenly panic and freeze up. Barely taking time to park the cruiser, Tyla threw the door open and leaped towards the perp, who was carrying a suspiciously full-looking bag.

"Ah shit!" the man yelled. He turned and began speeding away towards the trees.

"Don't run damn it!" she grunted as she began to pursue him. "Just pisses me off."

The perp made it maybe twenty feet before the crap he had stolen caused him to trip over a branch in the dark. The bag went flying a few feet ahead and landed on the ground, but luckily it didn't sound like anything had broken. Tyla rolled her eyes at the groaning man and walked over to the bag. She frowned as she looked at the bizarre objects inside.

"Did you rob a dollar store or something?" she asked in disbelief.

"I plead the fourth," the man said, crawling forward to the bag.

"Riiiight," she said with a huffy sigh and a roll of her eyes. "Anyway, I'm bringing you in. Stop touching the stuff."

She went to peel his hands away from the bag of stolen goods. He was grabbing the first thing at the top of the bag, a metal disk of some sort. The struggle resulted in the beautiful silver pocket watch being shoved into her face.

"Woah..." she whispered, suddenly feeling soft. Her grip went slack, and the man suddenly fell backwards since he was still pulling with most of his strength.

"Ugh," he grunted, rubbing his neck. "Can I at least have this one? It looks cool," he said with a cocky air. Tyla said nothing and continued staring at the pocket watch for a few seconds. The punk stood up and pat his pants to try to get the dirt off. "Officer?" he asked again. He cocked his head to the side and looked curiously at her, as if he thought this was some sort of trick.

Tyla tried to move but couldn't stop staring at the beautiful instrument of time keeping.

"Girl, are you tripping out?" he asked.

"No..." she said with a dreamy moan, unable to tear her eyes away.

"Woooaah... Quack like a duck."

"Quackquackquackquackquack!"

"Stop! Holy shit! Okay, didn't realize this was some magic shit. So, um... If this works, then you're going to forget the last minute and..."

***

Tyla blinked her eyes. Did she black out for a second? The young man was standing nearby. She had caught the perp, right. Her legs felt a little bit cool in the night air, inviting a shiver.

"Ugh, fine, you caught me ma'am," said the thief. He did look fairly young. Perhaps he was in his late twenties. "I'm glad I got caught by such a cute officer! And I really like your panties. Why aren't you wearing pants though?" He adopted a shit-eating grin.

Tyla turned red with anger. She looked down at herself. Below the top of her uniform, she was wearing black panties, her dark stockings, and shoes as normal.

"Female officers don't wear pants," she growled. "Don't make this worse for yourself kid."

"I'm older than you!" he spluttered in bewilderment. "Ow ow ow ow!"

She yanked him off the ground by the wrist and grabbed the bag of stolen goods with her free hand.

"Wait, you left your pants!" he said, half laughing, and half moaning in pain as she pulled him hard

She looked back and saw a pair of dark blue pants resting peacefully on the grass.

"Those aren't mine, so they're not my business," she said, her frustration growing ever greater the more she interacted with this hoodlum.

"Hahahaha okay ma'am. I'll grab them up to help you out and such. Stop tugging so hard."

Tyla relaxed her grip but guided him over to the car and tossed the bag and pants in the front passenger seat.

"Okay, place your hands on the top of the car so I can check you for weapons or other stolen goods."

"Fine. But please be gentle ma'am," he said cockily with a wink.

Tyla made a noise of disgust but kept her temper in check. There had been too much news of police brutality in the last few years. No reason to give the media another chance to rip into the local police because of her. Even though this one surely deserved a bit of brutalizing.

She started at his chest and worked her way down. She found a wallet and keys in one pocket and checked his ID. Devin Jackson apparently. Age 28. In the other pocket, she reached in and felt something cold and metal.

"Is this something from the store?" she said in her best don't-fuck-with-me-because-I-can-be-a-scary-bitch voice.

"Yeah, sorry, I'll get it out," Devin said. An infuriating smirk creased his face.

"Put your hand back whe-..." she hissed, about to yank his hand back to the top of the car. He pulled out a beautiful silver watch from his pocket and she stared at it, freezing before she got her hands on him.

"Pretty..." she whispered to no one.

"That's right. Now, officer, I promise to cooperate with everything you want..."

***

Tyla gave a little yawn. It was going to be a long night shift. She went to toss the bag in the front seat but frowned. Apparently, she had already done so. Clearly, she needed to sleep more for these night shifts. Tyla closed the door and put her hands at the top of the car, leaning against it.

"Okay, pat me down to make sure I'm not carrying anything on my body, and then I'll take you to the station," she ordered.

"Okay, okay, I'm not resisting arrest," the asshole robber snickered. She felt him step behind her and he placed his hands at her shoulders and began patting and rubbing her, moving slowly downwards. She blushed at the window once his hands found the front of her chest and rubbed her breasts through her uniform. This part of the job was always a little embarrassing.

She was about to yell at him to get on with it so she could go home some time tonight, but then he finally stopped his pat down of her breasts. He lowered his hands, now feeling her taut stomach for a few seconds, and then slid his hands over her panty-covered hips and rear.

"You guys sure do have great uniforms," he said jovially. He spent a whole minute on her rear, which seemed a little ridiculous. It's not like she would have been hiding anything in her panties after all. But finally, Devin got to her legs, rubbing up and down her tight stockings a few times. "Alright, I'm ready for you to take me in," he said.

Tyla took her hands away and had a quick stretch. She grabbed the handcuffs from her cruiser. They felt incredibly cold due to the weather.

"Okay, wrists behind your back, Mr. Jackson."

"Sure, sure."

When Tyla turned around, she saw a strange metal object dangling from Devin's right hand.

"Huh..." she said.

"Shhhh. Good girl. Keep looking at the magic thingy. Anyway, here's what we're going to do..."

***

Tyla rubbed her nose. She needed to hurry this along. Devin took the handcuffs from her after she offered them to him.

She faced the car and put her wrists behind her back.

"Okay, let's hurry this up. You! Get the handcuffs on me," she ordered.

"Rightio!"

Tyla winced as the freezing metal closed around her left wrist, and then the right. She tugged experimentally. Her wrists were quite trapped.

"Okay, now put me in the backseat and we can be on our way," she said.

"Okay ma'am."

He opened the backdoor and helped her in. She sat in the middle and he closed the door behind her, and then went around to the driver's seat. The keys were still in the ignition and moments later the car was on and the heater humming away.

"Okay, now drive us to your home Devin and we'll get you processed and finger-printed."

"Aye-aye ma'am."

The drive only took six minutes. Riding in the backseat with the handcuffs digging into her wrists was uncomfortable. She started dreaming about how nice it would be to slide into her warm bed in a few hours. After they were parked in the little driveway, Devin came around and opened the door and helped her out. He marched her indoors and then went back for the bag of stolen goods and the pants.

"Okay... Um... I need to get your finger prints now," said Tyla, feeling a little confused. How was she going to get his finger prints at his crappy little house? Why did she take him here?

"Sure thing, um, Tyla," said Devin, reading the driver's license out of her wallet, having pulled it from her pants on the floor. He opened it up and pulled the $43 she had been carrying out.

"You dumbass! Are you stealing from a cop in front of said cop?" she spluttered with utter indignation at the sheer audacity and stupidity of this young man.

"Oh, I'm just playing," he said, patting her on the head. Anyway, we can trade. You can have this!"

He reached into his pocket, pulling out something silver.

"Look at this, don't you want it?"

"What is tha-..." she trailed off, gazing deeply into its mesmerizing gleam.

"Don't worry about your money Tyla. Now, I'm going to uncuff you for a moment so go ahead and take off..."

***

Tyla shivered from cold. She was handcuffed in Devin's... Living room? That's what it looked like at least. It was just a sofa and television pretty much. She was naked apart from a pair of high heels. Devin was seated, gazing at her soft breasts and rigid nipples.

"I've never seen a police officer strip naked before," he giggled. "Are you hitting on me?"

She scowled.

"You are disgusting, do you know that? I just have to be naked for the processing. Don't be a fucking creep about it."

"Oh, my bad. You are ridiculously hot like that at least. Especially in my ex's black heels. This will be a fun processing for me I think."

"Ugh. I hope you get jail time," she said. "Get a move on."

"Okay, sorry ma'am. I'll be right back."

He hurried away with a devilish look on his face and came back after a brief wait, now holding clothespins, a camera, and what looked like a worn leather dog collar with a chain leash.

"My dog can go without for a little while," he said in explanation. "Shall I collar you then?"

"Yes, obviously, come on," she said in exasperation. She had already explained the process to him three times before.

"Okay."

She stood motionlessly and let him wrap the collar around her neck. She grunted as he tightened it very tightly, but she couldn't do anything with her wrists handcuffed. The cold metal chain fell in between her breasts.

"And it's fine if I grope your body during this, right?"

"Oh my god, yes. Hurry the hell up you criminal!" she said, stamping a heeled foot against the wood floor.

"Sorry Tyla! I'm so stupid sometimes," he said with a cheeky smirk.

He groped her breasts for a few minutes before pinching her rocky nipples between the clothespins. He flicked them a few times, laughing at the faces she made.

"So hot," he muttered. "I need to sell that bag of shit so I can get some more toys to use for next time... Or just steal them too..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing ma'am. Now, smile so I can take the pictures."

"Of course, thank you for not resisting," said Tyla. She smiled wide as Devin took a handful of pictures. He set the camera aside and began rubbing her pussy.

"Oh my god you're so wet," he said.

Tyla turned red. Now that he mentioned it, she really was dripping. Since when did she get turned on by processing criminals through the justice system? She had never gotten off on the thought of criminals collaring her and putting on the normal clothespins before. This had been a strange night.

She was freed from her reverie when Devin yanked on the chain leash, almost sending her falling over. Tyla yelped and let him lead her to the couch. He tugged downwards, and she sank to her knees in between his legs. The night was almost done at least.

"Okay, get my fingerprints," he said. Tyla stuck her tongue out and began to slowly lick the fingers of his right hand. She tasted herself on them and fought the urge to be sick. Devin started taking pictures and told her to smile.

She licked for a few minutes before Devin pushed his fingers into her mouth and began fucking her lips a little bit. But of course, it wasn't sexual, she was just getting his prints all over her tongue. Once satisfied, Devin pulled his fingers out and wiped them on her face.

"Okay, so can you please explain the next part officer? Pretty please? I think I forgot," he said, biting his lip as he smiled.

"Okay, well I already got your finger prints, so now I need to get your cock into the system. Our female officers are trained to recognize cocks by their size and taste, as well as how much semen they unload with each orgasm. The taste of the semen helps as well. So, I need to suck your cock to get a sense of all those characteristics, and then you'll be in the system."

"Right, that makes sense. Have at it pretty girl."

She gave him a look as he removed his clothes. He wasn't worth it. She didn't want to get bad media for beating him up. She instantly took his whole length into her mouth, holding it there for a few moments, committing it to memory. Having memorized its size and taste, Tyla started to suck his cock with incredible passion. She didn't become a great officer by being lazy and shirking trainings.

"Oh fuuuuuck yesss!" he hissed. His fingers scrambled for his phone and he pointed at her, starting to record the action.

Tyla worked hard and without breaks. Her knees were starting to hurt from being on the wooden floor for so long, and she was getting ridiculously wet, which made her a little annoyed. Her frustration diminished some when she finally got him to blast his semen into her mouth.

Giving a weary smile around his dick, she milked the rest out without swallowing. Tyla carefully backed up from his penis and tilted her head back. Devin kept filming eagerly. Very salty and bitter. She would remember this semen easily, she thought to herself.

Tyla swirled the semen around in her mouth, coating every inch of her tongue, lips and spongy flesh as she had been trained to in the early days of the academy. This was repeated three times before she finally swallowed and licked her lips to clean it all up.

"Alright. Now I'm going to go get my boss. You'll probably spend the night in a cell," she said seriously.

"Oh, right, about that..."

He bent over and found his pocket watch.

"What's tha-..." she said, losing her train of thought as it came directly into vision.

"Shhhh, no need to worry officer. You're not going to turn me in. In fact, once you leave, you're not going to remember anything about the whole arrest and processing stuff other than the fact that I got away. You'll stop by that parking lot in Emery Park on Monday night again, just in case you can find me again. Also, you're still just so desperately horny, so you're going to..."

***

Tyla yawned as she backed out of the driveway. She had stopped here to get turned around. It was hard to use her steering wheel, because her left hand was buried in her pants, playing with her cunt. Tyla just couldn't help it. She was so aroused for some reason. It had been such a weird night. Somehow, there were black heels in the passenger-side seat. Had one of the earlier perps left them by mistake?

She hadn't managed to cum by the time she got home. Tyla took the heels in and quickly stripped naked in her room. The warm fluffy blankets were heavenly on her skin. She masturbated with her vibrator for a good thirty minutes but felt like she just couldn't cum. What was stopping her from doing so? Well, maybe work had been too stressful. She'd try again tomorrow...