Officer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case I'm going to have to write you a rather big ticket, that is...unless you have something else in mind that would, based on your experience, make this ticket go away."

"I think I have an idea or two." I said stepping out of my car. I walked toward him and grabbed his hand, pulling him around the car so that we would be virtually completely concealed from view, assuming there would even be anyone around this area. I pushed him up against the car and kneeled down on the grass, in front of him. I started blowing him getting him quickly hard and getting me quickly wet, though I think I had been wet since I started speeding. After a few minutes of working on him this way I decided I needed some action of my own so I stood up.

"I think its time for me to be against the car." I said as I flipped up my skirt and leaned against the car, presenting my bare cunt for him.

He really didn't have much to say except "Oh god...that looks soo good."

He kneeled down and started licking my cunt, which felt very good I must say. I love being eaten out. I was growing more in need of a good fucking however so I didn't let him eat me for long.

"That feels really good officer but I think I need to be fucked." I pulled him up and turned around, bending over for him. He didn't waste much time, and I was more then wet enough. He slip his cock into me, stretching me oh so nicely, easing it all the way in. He started with nice slow thrusts, slowly increasing tempo until he was really working my pussy. All the while I was furiously fingering my clit, building to what was surely going to be a huge orgasm. I wasn't disappointed. I could feel his cock swell inside me as he was about to cum. I looked over my shoulder at him, this hunk in his police uniform pumping away at my cunt, "Cum in me!" I said, making sure he didn't pull out. I didn't want him to make a mess, and I really love the feeling of having a man cum inside me. I think it's a power thing. "Oh god I'm going to cum!" He yelled. He really went for it, pounding into me. It felt soo good! As he came it set off my own mind shattering orgasm. I think I came for over a minute. Was it the uniform? Was it the situation? I don't really know but I really enjoyed the hell out of it.

"Well, does that makes up for speeding officer? Or is there something else that I should do?"

"That more than makes up for your speeding ticket! God your cunt felt sooo good..." He said shaking his head.

"Well your cock felt quite nice as well!"

We exchanged a few more pleasantries in our after glow, I gave him a quick kiss, and we got back in our cars. He had to get back to work and I had to get home.

When I walked through the door my husband could tell that something was up with me. Maybe it was the mischievous smile I had glued to my face.

"Fuck me and I will tell you all about it." I said leading him to the bedroom.

He tore his close off as I tore mine off and we got onto the bed. Before I knew what he was doing however he had placed himself between my legs. He loves to eat me out and he was about to do it now, without knowing that I had a load of the officers cum in me! Before I could stop him he had taken a couple of well placed licks. "No, fuck me honey! Stop." I said, trying to pull his head up to me.

"But you taste so good. You're nice and wet." He said complaining.

"Love, that's not all me down there. You just got a mouth full of the officers cum too!"

"You mean...holly shit! You fucked him!" He exclaimed with a huge smile and instant hard on. "And that's his cum?" He frowned and thought for a moment, "Ya know, it kind of turns me on to eat you out knowing that another man just fucked you."

Like I said, I don't totally understand my husbands sexuality but whatever works for him is fine with me, I won't judge him for it. To tell you the truth, it kind of turned be on to be eaten out by him knowing that he was eating out the results of my having sex with another man. I didn't totally understand that either so how could I hold anything against my husband.

He immediately started demanding details, so I told him to either continue eating me out or fuck me and only then would I tell him about it.

He decided to eat me out some more, totally unfazed that he was eating another mans cum from my cunt. It seemed to turn him on even more! I relayed my experience to him and after eating me out for about 15 minutes he finally fucked me, cumming almost instantly inside me. Which was fine with me as I had cum twice on his face and my pussy didn't need much more action.

To bring this accounting to a close, let me just add that I did speed a number of more times through that area, and got pulled over a number of more times, leading to more sex play. I loved every minute of it and of course so did my husband. My experience added a lot of spice to our sex life and really brought me and my husband closer together. I think we have a stronger, closer, and more loving relationship because of it.

In the end, I lost track of the officer. The last time I saw him he said he was taking a position in a bigger city up north(more pay). He was still in the state but he wouldn't be making it down here for patrol. It has now been about 3 years from our last encounter. I hope he reads this as I would love to get in touch with him, find out how he is doing, and maybe have him pull me over for old times sake.:)

Hope you enjoyed my story.

12