Officers and Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know all about the Corporal, and letting him in.
11k words
4.85
26.7k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hands still holding me squeezed me gently and I rolled to one side. I made to sit up, but still he held me down and kissed my cheek; I tried to push him away as David continued, I wanted to hear what he'd written about me and whether our evening out and my sex life would again feature in an email. I finally managed to get out of his gentle but still clasping hands, and as I looked over my shoulder at him with an air of crossness and he looked confused.

David continued, "He said and I quote, 'I have spoken with Captain Major who has apologised completely for the misunderstanding in which I did play my part. I would like to go on record to say that I consider this unfortunate case to be at an end and I would further go on record to say that my family and I ask that no further action is taken against Captain Major, the Admin office staff or the Riflemen.

I knew of Captain Major by reputation and now by her honesty and candour, and I hold her in nothing but the highest regard and respect. I can also confirm that I have given no one permission to speak for me, make complaint or make requests for any compensation or financial redress.

We are all soldiers; imperfect people in an imperfect world, but still members of the finest team on the Planet Earth, The British Army'. Signed Corporal Andrew James Sargeant, Intelligence Corps."

I looked back down into the face of the man I spent a wonderful evening and an even more wonderful night with and grinned at him.

He grinned back.

"Lin?"

"Yes sir," I said, still at a loss for words.

"I think that means you... in fact WE are all off the hook Darling," said David with a real warmth to his voice, "Well done Lin, I knew that Andy Sargeant was a good lad, and whatever you said and did yesterday brought that out."

Andy was sat up next to me now and pushing himself against me to get an ear to my phone, although it was audible in the morning silence and he had his hand across his mouth biting down to stop himself laughing and in the meantime I was trying not to giggle and give them game away.

Evidently, my superior officer could only hear me trying to catch my breath and thought that it was as a result of a totally different emotion. "Don't worry Lin," he whispered, "just you take the rest of this week off, have a great weekend and I'll see you bright and early on Monday Morning."

I swallowed and caught my breath, slapping out at Andy,

"Thank you Sir," I said, "It'll never happen again."

"Well Done Captain Major! I'm sure there won't be any bad feeling between you and Sargeant," said the Boss. "You two will just have to get to know each better."

"Yes sir, I'll see you Monday." Andy was actually biting his hand to stop himself laughing.

I disconnected the call and both Andy and I burst out laughing, hugging each other in our relief and the end to something best forgotten. He pulled me close and we stopped laughing and just stared, nose to nose.

We weren't drunk anymore, there wasn't any Champagne lust our memories from 'Lady in red', just me and him and the harsh morning light. He lay flat back onto his bed, resting his head on the pillow and keeping both arms around me.

I rested back down partially on him and on one elbow so I could look down into his handsome face,

"You did that for me?"

"Yep," he said with a smile. I looked at him in genuine surprise. While I knew he bore me no ill will I didn't expect him to contact the army and shut the matter down quite as succinctly as he had done.

"Did you just send that?" I asked thinking that what we had gotten up to the night before that might have led him to it.

For an answer, he rolled across to his bedside table and got his phone; he tapped the screen and there was his list of emails.

"Press 'sent items'," he said, and I took the phone from him and did so. Reading through his list of emails gave me the tiniest shudder as I thought back to The Officers Mess and JHQ, but there it was;

To David Hearn, the officer in question, and sent at 1800 the night before.

"You sent it yesterday?"

He smiled at me,

"Of course I did, as far as I knew you were just coming out to dinner with my lovely sister, I had no idea that anything else was going to happen."

I leaned forward and kissed him, gently touching our tongues together,

"Thank you Andy," I said, now with a genuine lump in my throat.

"You're welcome," he said, "What you did yesterday took real balls, and I can think that only of two or three other officers in my whole career that would have been man enough to do it, or woman enough in your case."

I felt my first tear slip down my cheek,

"Come here Corporal," I said and rolled across him, kissing him and squashing my boobs that he had paid such loving attention to the night before hard into his chest, "We've been ordered to get to know each other better."

"Oh yeah," he grinned, "I like the sound of that."

He started to play his magic hands across my back, my arse, my thighs, stroking and caressing every inch of tingling flesh that he could reach, eventually moving them up to stroke and caress the sides of my large tits. If anything it felt better than in had the night before.

I stroked my hands across his face and his neck, still kissing and loving this splendid man, then slid to one side and taking hold of his erect penis and wanking it with gusto. I stared across at Katy's box of condoms, still with another eleven to go.

Andy saw where I was looking and dipped two fingers into the top withdrawing another one.

I snatched it from his fingers and tore it open, pumping his cock a few more times just to make sure that he was as hard as I could get him. He was and I slid the condom into place, making sure it was pushed as far down as possible, and as I had noticed the night before, Andy was a big lad - certainly now I saw it in daylight it was the biggest that I'd ever had - and I raised myself over him and settled myself down, piercing my labia with that wonderful weapon of his that I'd felt the night before.

With one hand on his chest and the other on his leg with closed eyes and biting my bottom lip I lowered myself, inch by delicious inch, down that fantastic penis until I was sitting, my buttocks hard against his thighs, my thighs squeezing him as I then pushed up with my knees feeling him slide out to repeat the process. His big soft bed had a cast iron frame and I held on to the head frame and bounced on him.

Fuck but it felt good.

Andy was still using his hands on me, and finally went back to my tits, his thumbs flicking my nipples to erectness and even pinching them to increase my feelings of lust and desire.

I rode him hard, initially to return some of the passion and the intensity that Andy had given me the night before, but as his long finger sought out my clitoris I knew that I was heading towards my latest orgasm.

"Yes," I gasped riding him harder, "Yes, oh fuck yeah, Oh Andy I'm nearly there, Shiiiiiit!" I cried out as I came to the finest orgasm I'd ever had were I was in charge!

I lay forward on Andy kissing him and trapping his hand between us as we Frenched the fuck out of each other's faces.

Andy wrapped his spare arm around me and rolled us both so he was on top and proceeded with the most wonderful fuck, still using the hand between us to strum at my clitoris, and soon I was rolling towards my second orgasm of that morning.

I put my arms around him and pulled him close again, shit but he was good.

"Oh Andy," I cried out, "I'm coming again, oh shit, coming aga... argh fucking Christ!"

I came in rents and I felt Andy swell inside me and jerk as he too lost himself to our mutual pleasure.

We lay together catching our breath and smiling into each other's faces. He leaned forward and gently kissed me and stroked my hair back from my face, I was just about to lean in for a second kiss when there was a thump at Andy's door and a call from Pam,

"Two cups of tea on the floor!" she called.

I put a hand to my mouth and giggled, she knew! We had spent eight hours in bed together and had made love twice, and I guessed that we'd both been quite noisy the second time.

"Go get my tea woman," Andy snarled into my face giving me a gentle smack on my arse. Shit but it STILL turned me on!

So much so I went and got the tea, holding Katy's T-shirt across my bare tits, hoping that it would hang far enough down to cover my space the top of my thighs. I opened the door and peaked out, not seeing Pam. I guessed that she'd either checked my room and not found me there or, worse had heard what Andy and I had got up to since we woke up.

I bent down and retrieved both mugs and turned to face Andy who was obviously checking out my curvy bottom with real lust in his eyes and I absolutely didn't mind.

"Good Morning Darling!" said Pam genuinely, peaking her head around her bedroom door. I blushed, the T-shirt across my bare boobs obvious.

"Good Morning Pam!" I grinned, heat radiating from my face.

I stood and turned letting the door close and cover my arse from anyone else's view, my lips pursed and shaking my head as I stalked, yes STALKED back across the room to him placing one leg before the other and walking, for me, like some kind of porn star dropping the T-shirt as I went. He stared at me walking across the room to him, naked and in broad daylight for the first time.

"Fuck Lin!" he gasped, "You are perfect!"

I giggled, trying not to spill our tea. I perched on the side of the bed feeling a wonderful ache from my well-used pussy and handed him his cup.

"Perfect?" I said, "Hardly!"

"The first thing that I noticed about you was your fantastic arse," he grinned sipping his tea, "in Starbucks two weeks ago, I was cursing myself for not getting your number."

"I did wonder," I said, stroking his cheek. "You told your Mum about me?"

"I couldn't get you out of my head, and Mum asked me what it was about you."

"And what was it pray?" I asked fishing for compliments.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've met in years, and I could look you in the face!" he smiled, "I had planned to go back to that Starbucks every weekend and see if you came in, and try again. As I said, I couldn't get you out of my head."

"Wow!" I said, feeling like a million dollars yet again. I sipped from my cup, it was probably the best cup of tea I'd ever had.

Andy was smiling at me,

"I suppose we're going to have to take the walk of shame at some point."

"I don't think for a second that your Mum is going to think anything bad," I brushed my hand across his chest, "In fact I kinda get the feeling that she did everything she possibly could to get us together."

"I really must thank her for that," he sat up and took my hand.

Fuck but it was getting a bit romantic and slushy, and while my romantic soul revelled in it, there was still the army officer nagging away that this couldn't happen; we were soldiers, no ordinary 9 to 5 shit that the rest of the country could enjoy, we both had commitments, rules and regulations to adhere to.

I had no idea where we were heading and what the next move was likely to be. Andy's Mum made the next move by shouting from the bottom of the stairs that one of us needed to get into the shower as she had started to cook breakfast.

Andy handed me his dark robe and said that I should go downstairs and drink more tea while he showered. He promised to be down in ten minutes.

"Just make sure you are Corporal!" I kissed his face again.

"Sorry Mam, getting right to it Mam!"

As he stood and headed for the bathroom, I stood and stretched so he could have another look and me, and I pulled on what there was of the tiny panties I'd worn the night and he stopped to look at the arse I was pointing at him again. He pursed his lips with a look of such lust that it still makes my toes curl.

After that I pulled Andy's towelling gown around myself, enjoying not only the warmth that it instantly gave but the smell of man, specifically Andy, on the thing.

I stood and pulled the belt tight and saw that it stopped just above my knees. Taking both of our cups I stretched again running fingers through my hair, before I walked downstairs to the kitchen that was already producing wonderful smells.

"Good Morning Darling!" said Pam dressed the same as I was, "you slept well?" Her look wasn't one of remonstration or cheek, she actually looked pleased that whatever had happened, actually happened.

I'd appeared at her son's bedroom door that morning naked, and she must have either checked my room or had heard what we had gotten up to. No point in denying anything after all, but I didn't bother to find out which was the case.

I tilted my head, pursed my lips and then smiled a cheeky smile.

"Eventually," I grinned.

"Good for you," she nodded her head with an honest smile, "blow off the cobwebs and lower your stress levels." She took my mug and refilled it with tea, handing it straight back to me.

"Thank you Pam," I grinned, pulling my robe across my large boobs and Pam smiled and blew a kiss.

"What are you doing today Darling?" she asked.

"I must think about getting home," I said, "I've no more gear with me!" Real life was calling me back after all.

"You're the same size as Katy aren't you," she said, "There's a wardrobe full of spare stuff up there, have your breakfast, take a hot shower and then help yourself sweetheart." I stretched again, feeling more rested than I had in months - Andy's efforts in bed actually had lowered my stress levels. "You look so much better Darling," she said, "Obviously Andy's email did the trick, you had a lovely night out and err... other things," I pushed my face into my tea mug to hide my giggles, "If you don't have to be anywhere else, why not spend the weekend with us, take some time off. Enjoy yourself Honey."

She handed me a plate full of the most wonderful breakfast food and I attacked it with gusto. During breakfast her mobile phone beeped.

"It's Katy, she wants to know if you're up and can she have your number."

I took Pam's phone, and texted my number and sent it straight back to her telling her to give me half an hour while I finished breakfast and took a shower.

As I sat on her old bed, rubbing myself dry with a towel my phone beeped.

"Hi Lin! How did it go?"

Feeling cheeky I texted back,

"Why Katy, I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

"Did you check in my top drawer?"

"Yes, found the T-shirt."

There was a long pause, and I pulled on another pair of the string panties like she'd given me the night before that I'd found in one of the drawers and that had turned me on so.

"Don't tease Linnie, I have a hangover!"

"Thank you so much for a wonderful night, yes I found what was in the top drawer," I pressed send. Feeling cheeky I typed really quickly, "I'll have to owe you two..."

"Two?" came the reply in block capitals, then with a similar length of time a further message, "Is that all?"

I sat and looked at the clothes I'd selected from the stuff she kept at her Mums and thought about the long weekend off that David had told me take, and the direction to get to know Andy better; not to this extent I figured but saw my reflection in the mirror, still looking good. So I sent back,

"Yeah well I've got all weekend to go yet."

"Wonderful! Can we do lunch on Sunday, all of us?"

"That would be lovely. I'll have to leave the details up to you and your Mum."

"Fantastic, will see you then if not before."

I replied with three kisses and stood, opening the first of Katy's wardrobes. There was a supply of tall womens clothes just like Pam had said, and I selected a pair of blue jeans that I had to pull on; every other pair of jeans I'd ever bought had fitted nicely, not clung to my curves! There was a bag from the high street store that I'd seen, and had even bought clothes from in the past, but never looking like this, and that shop was a twenty minute drive away I could see.

Once dressed the jeans looked fantastic and another item joined string panties and Wonderbras on my new clothes shopping list. In the drawer was a tight fitting sweater that I pulled on over my original bra that gave me a nice shape, the Wonderbra I was saving for Friday and Saturday night, after all, I was staying for the weekend now...

And why the fuck not? I was many miles away from anyone that could take exception to my off-duty liaison with a Corporal or his with me, and I might as well enjoy myself and see where this... this... come on Lin I thought... where this RELATIONSHIP might go.

I zipped on my black boots and tightened the straps over the ankles and along with the jeans I felt like a totally different person from yesterday and brushed my hair, and looked into the dressing table mirror.

Gone was the make-up of the attractive woman that had been in the mirror last night, and I had a momentary worry that Andy wouldn't be as attracted to me as he had the night before when I was glamourous. As I turned to leave the room, I caught sight of my arse in the tight jeans I'd borrowed and figured that it wouldn't be that bad, and I gave my hair a scrunch and a shake like Katy had and figured I didn't look that bad after all and headed downstairs to the kitchen again.

Andy was there, in blue jeans and a T-shirt tight across his abs, and looking fine. He was loading the last of the plates and cups into the dishwasher.

"Wow," he said sipping his tea, "you look gorgeous."

"Thank you," I grinned. He stepped towards me, slipping an arm around my waist pulling me against him and kissing me. Still good.

Pam came into the room and interrupted us, looking overjoyed,

"It's far too nice a day for your two to stay in, why don't you pop into town."

The town chosen was Bath and I could buy my extra clothes there, and I jumped into his car and away we went chatting about the night before and his lovely sister. I said how fantastic she was at what she did, and he said that she had based her dissertation on the difficulties of dressing a taller person. She helped out some taller friends and before she knew it, she was a professional stylist that had worked with hundreds of tall women, including an entire women's basketball team about to undertake a tour of America.

"Just you listen to her for a couple of hours Lin," said Andy, "She'll raise your confidence no end."

"Not make me look sexier?" I said looking across at him and biting my lip.

"Christ Honey," he breathed out, looking me up and down in my car seat, "you don't need any help in that direction, you're gorgeous."

"Awww thanks Andy!"

We parked and climbed out of the car, he locked it, and being the perfect gentleman, he took my arm and we walked around the old city, not wanting to stop for a meal or a coffee as we had eaten and drunk excellent coffee before we left.

So we walked arm in arm just chatting; about our upbringing, school, college, that kind of thing.

Andy it turned out had gone to college and studied accountancy and audit of all things but had then joined up because accountancy and audit was so boring. As it turned out the analytical part of his brain made him perfect for the Intelligence Corps. I told him about my lovely Mum and Dad both now retired, being adopted, school, college, University, Army; just boring stuff that would be of no interest to anyone else other than us and our barriers slowly came down further.

This was the first time I had done such a thing since my first boyfriend at Uni, to let a man get close to me without fear and I couldn't have been happier, strolling through this City, miles from anyone that knew us, no pressure, no fuss just a man and a woman starting on a journey that millions do.

I just loved the feeling of this wonderful man whose arm I was holding so tightly and we just strolled around enjoying each other's company. Andy was smart and funny and I laughed at his jokes, we stopped at the tall persons shop and I looked in the window. Andy stepped behind me and put his arms around me, resting his hands on my tummy and hugging me and kissing my cheek, I felt warm and fuzzy inside, how did he know! By way of thanks I turned in his arms and we kissed.