Officially a BBC Slut

Story Info
A young woman continues to indulge in her BBC desires.
3.8k words
4.6
75.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kirsten. I'm twenty-five years old and unattached. I'm a redhead, not flaming red, but still a real redhead. I stand about 5'3", weigh about 133 pounds, and I have a generally athletic build. 32C. Firm and nice. As I might have mentioned in the past, I have been spending the past year and a half exploring the boundaries of my sexually after finding my long time boyfriend fucking a friend doggie style. Bitch.

I met Derek through an ad on Craigslist while out of town for work. My schedule brought me back to his stomping ground every few weeks, and on the last trip, I had spent an evening getting drunk and high with Derek and a couple of his friends. Which of course led to other activities. Sometimes, I just can't help myself.

Following the night with Derek and his friends, I found myself thinking frequently about black dick. Solo session fantasies revolved around servicing groups of men, more and more often groups of black men. While I had managed at times to engage in group fun, Derek and his friends were the only black guys I had been with so far.

About a five weeks after my last visit, I found myself again in Derek's town. I had meetings in the morning as soon as I hit town, so it late afternoon before I was even able to check into my room. I had been distracted all day thinking about Derek, and several times I found myself daydreaming about the last time I was in town. By the time my meetings were wrapped up, I was a wreck. Distracted, horny, and needing relief. As soon as I threw my travel bag on the hotel bed I was whipping out my phone to text Derek.

I was actually trembling as I sent the text: Hey! In town. You around?

The reply was almost instant: Hey baby! What's up?

I sat on the bed, my thumbs flying: Tough day, could use some fun. Any ideas?

Waiting was almost painful. Then the reply: Pick u up around 9? Hitting the club if u're n 2 it!

I simply replied: I'm in c u at 9.

I tossed the phone on the bed. Rummaging in my bag, I pulled out my short black skirt that I had packed just in case along with a white crop top with spaghetti straps. With just a bit of hesitation, I also pulled out a black leather choker collar. I also put on what Melissa called my "fuck me heels". So.

I showered, shave down below so that I was silky smooth, and got dressed. With my pale skin, my darker eye makeup, and my red hair, my outfit was devastating.

"No doubt what YOU are looking for tonight." I told myself as I looked in the mirror.

I was waiting in front of the hotel at 9:00 pm sharp. At about 9:10, a black Ford Escalade pulled up. The passenger window eased down, and rap music blared from the car. Derek leaned across the seat, "Hey Kirsten! Looking hot! Get in baby!"

He pushed open the door, and I climbed into the front seat.

The music blared, blocking any real attempt at conversation, so I just sat back as Derek's hand rubbed my thigh. We headed downtown, eventually finding a parking spot on a side street. Derek took my hand, and led me down the street past gritty bars, closed retail shops, and small neighbor restaurants.

"This is it!" Derek announced as we turned down an alley.

I hesitated, but he just pulled me along behind him. We walked almost the length of the alley before stopping before a flight of steps leading down.

"Come on." Derek skipped down the steps and opened the door. Music filled the night along with snippets of loud conversation. Derek was paying the cover when I stepped down next to him. I peered into the bar. It was smoky and loud, with the lighting system from the dance floor throwing crazy colors around the room.

He took my hand, leading me into the crowded space. As we wound our way through the room, it appeared that I was the only white person in the bar. I held my head down, not making eye contact with anyone, but I could tell that the guys were checking me out. More than once as we squeezed through groups of people I felt hands on my ass.

We stopped at a table in the back of the bar.

Derek bumped fists with several of the guys as their eyes swept from my face to my chest, and down to my legs. I blushed and looked down feeling nervous and embarrassed.

"This is Kirsten." He had to speak loudly to be heard over the music. Derek bent down to say something to the guy closest to him. His friend's eyes got real big staring at me as he listened to Derek. An empty chair was pulled into the space next to Derek's friend, and he motioned for me to sit down. I had to squeeze between the table and the friend to get to my chair. As I was passing in front of him, hands slipped up under my skirt and briefly caressed my ass. I sat down, my cheeks bright red. Derek had disappeared.

I sat down between two nice looking african american men as I looked around for Derek. The guy that Derek had spoken to put his mouth closer to my ear so that he could be heard. "Derek went to get drinks."

I smiled nervously and nodded. The dance floor was crowded almost beyond capacity. The music was so loud that I had trouble hearing what anyone was saying. However, I did note that the other guys crowded around the table were checking me out. The guy on my right leaned over again, "Derek said you like to have fun."

My face flushed crimson, and my nipples started to get hard. Biting my lip, my eyes dropped to the table as I nodded. As usual, my body was racing ahead of my mind. My pussy was getting wet, and the guys had noticed my rock hard nipples pressing against the thick fabric of my top. My body tensed as I felt a hand on my knee. I looked over at the guy to my right, and we locked eyes as his hand slowly crept up my thigh. His eyes bore into mine as his hand moved under my skirt. I gasped as fingers slid along the front of my panties.

I looked around the table, and at least half of the guys were watching my reaction. My arms were on the table until the guy on my other took my left hand and moved it under the table to rest on his crotch. My eyes widened at the size of the cock trapped behind his pants. Without thinking much, I started to rub my hand over his bulge. I jumped when fingers slipped past the top of my panties.

As my pussy was being explored, the guy to my left reached down, unzipped his pants, and his cock sprang free. I immediately wrapped my hand around his shaft and began to stroke his shaft.

The fingers between my legs were driving me crazy. I ran my hand over the sensitive head of the cock on my left, caressing the tip of the huge head.

The drinks hitting the table startled me, and I jerked my hand back. Derek was standing at the table grinning down at me. I could read his lips more than I could hear the words, "You good?"

I blushed again and nodded. He held out his hand to me, and he pulled me away from the horny guys at the table. "Dance?"

I was flushed, hot, and getting very, very horny. "Yeah..."

We pushed our way into the crowd on the dance floor, finding a small bit of space close to the back wall. Derek turned me around so that he was behind me, and he started grinding up against my ass. I began to move slowly in time to the beat, grinding my hips back against him, trying to avoid bumping too much into the people in front of me which was almost impossible. My pale white skin stood out like a beacon among the sweaty black bodies all around me. I closed my eyes letting my body move to the rhythm.

Derek had one hand on my hips, the other slipping up under my skirt. My moan was lost in the blare of the music as I let my hand reach up to rub my painfully stiff nipples. A guy dancing in front of me looked past my shoulder to catch Derek's eye. He smiled, and his hand was soon caressing the smoothness of my flat belly just under the edge of my crop top. I danced between the two guys, my hands now on the hips of the guy before me.

I felt my skirt lifted higher, and my panties were pulled down over my hips. Lips kissed my bare ass as Derek slid my panties down my legs and then completely off. I looked back at him as he crammed my underwear into his pocket. When he stood up, he pulled my skirt up completely over my hips. In the darkness, the flashing lights, and the crush of the crowd, it was hard to tell, but I was totally exposed front and back.

Fingers trailed down my belly to flicker over my clit. I gasped and clung to the stranger in front of me as Derek's finger worked its way into my dripping cunt from behind. With one guy rubbing my clit, and Derek finger fucking me, an orgasm slammed through me without warning. I groaned as I shuddered and tried to remain standing, my legs turning into jelly as I came hard.

My whole body trembled. My chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath. The guy in front of me pulled my head back by my hair, and put the fingers that had seconds before been stoking my pussy against my lips. I licked his fingers, and then sucked them clean. He grinned as he moved away into the crowd.

Derek's removed his fingers letting my skirt fall back down to cover my ass. My pussy ached. I was incredibly horny, and I needed to get fucked. We continued dancing face to face, and he ran his hands up under my shirt to grope my sensitive tits. I felt hands feeling my ass, then hands under my skirt, then moving away, only to be followed a minute later by more hands touching me. I was going insane with pure lust.

We finally left the dance floor and headed back toward our table. My head was spinning, and my whole body was a quivering mess. I pulled Derek closer so he could hear me, "Bathroom?"

We headed off in another direction, and he pointed me to a hallway. I nodded, and pressed my way through more people to the bathroom. I tried to ignore the looks of the other women in the bathroom, but I could tell that they were not very friendly and welcoming. I stumbled to an empty stall, finished peeing, and began to stroke my neglected pussy. I felt my climax building, but I didn't want to cum without a cock buried in my cunt. I groaned and reluctantly pulled my hand away, straightened up, and headed back to the table.

My nipples were rock hard and very noticeable as I pushed by a group of guys hanging out at the end of the bar. I didn't catch their comments over the music, but I did feel a hand under my skirt touching my bare ass. I turned and smiled at the group as I continued on my way back to my table.

I made it back to the table and sat down between Derek and his friend. Derek leaned into my ear, "Stand up a little."

Puzzled, I lifted my ass off the chair. He quickly lifted my skirt up, and motioned for me to sit down.

I was sitting on my bare ass, my skirt pushed up over my hips. Derek pressed on my legs to spread them apart under the table. His buddy's fingers caressed my thigh, and then moved higher, slowly circled my pussy lightly brushing against my clit. My head was swimming from the pulsating music, the continuous drinks put in front of me, and the sensations burning through my body. I bit my lip as the fingers continued to tease my clit.

Derek slid one strap of my dress off my shoulder. My top was pulled down to expose my breast, and he massaged my pale white tit in his big black hand. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall.

I jumped, and my eyes flew open when Derek's friend roughly pinched my sensitive clit. I noticed the men sitting around our table were staring at me intensely. I glanced around, and I could tell that other guys in the immediate area were also staring at the white chick with the bare tit hanging out. Seeing all the people watching me, combined with the furious assault on my clit, sent me plunging into an orgasm. I gripped the edge of the table, panting, as Derek roughly kneaded my tit. Wave after wave of pure pleasure slammed into me as my body jerked and spasmed. I came hard. My mouth hung open in an O, and my eyes were screwed tightly closed as the final wave hit me. The fingers on my clit finally trailed away down my thigh, and Derek caressed my tit gently. My head hung down, hair hanging in my face as I stared at the table trying to catch my breath.

A guy across the table looked first at Derek and then at me before holding out his hand to me. Derek nodded when I looked over at him. I got up, taking the guy's hand, and I let him lead me back onto the dance floor. This time, it was not so much dancing as it was "feeling up the white girl". My shirt was still pulled down, but my tit was exposed. Every guy that got close groped, pinched, or simply reach out to touch my tit. As I was spun around, hands found their way under my skirt touching my pussy and bare ass. I was drunk and dizzy as I tried to remain standing while strange hands explored my body. A finger pressed into my cunt.

I found my myself pushed up against the wall at the back of the dance floor. My leg was lifted and held tight to the guys hip. My skirt was pulled up as fingers were shoved roughly into my pussy. I moaned as I pumped my hips against his hand, my aching cunt needing to be filled. I looked past the guy finger fucking me to see Derek making his way through the crowd. He tapped on the guy's shoulder, and took my hand to lead me off the dance floor.

He pushed through the crowd pulling me toward the bathroom hallway. Suddenly Derek stopped and grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling my head back. He gripped my bare tit in his other hand as he pressed his mouth to my ear, "So you want to be a true black cock slut Kirsten?"

I blushed furiously as I nodded.

My head fell forward as he turned loose of my hair. He let go of my tit, leaving it uncovered and exposed to the people around us. I moved to pulled up my top, but he blocked my hand. We continued through the crowd down the hall.

At the end of the hall a door was propped open. We stepped through the doorway into large storage room. Boxes were stacked against one wall, and a ragged sofa sat in the middle of the floor. Derek pushed me to my knees as he freed his rock hard cock from his pants. Grabbing my head, he slammed his manhood into my waiting mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see other guys coming through the door.

I sucked on his cock, taking him as deep as I could as the others guys gathered around and watched. Before he allowed himself to cum, Derek pulled out and dragged me to my feet. "Turn around and stick that ass out."

I faced the cinderblock wall, and I bent over to show off my ass. Derek lifted my skirt up over my waist exposing my dripping pussy.

He bent down to my ear, "Are you ready slut?"

I moaned as someone moved behind me. A huge cock rubbed against my wet slit.

Derek whispered in my ear, "Are you a bad girl Kirsten?"

I whispered my response, "...yes..."

The rock hard cock pressed slowly into my pussy.

"...Do you want to be fucked..."

"...please..." I moaned.

My pussy was stretched further as the cock slid in deeper.

"...Do you like black dick Kirsten...?"

I wiggled my ass to seat the cock deeper in my aching pussy, "...yes..." I hissed.

"...Are you a little white slut?"

I looked back over my shoulder at the group of guys that had gathered. My body trembled. I pressed back hard against the cock deep inside me, "...yes...I want to be your little white slut...please...fuck me..."

I groaned as the guy behind me started to fuck me. Derek pulled my other top strap down, exposing my other tit. I braced myself against the wall as I was pounded from behind. My legs were spread, my back arched, my tits rubbing against the rough surface of the wall. I saw pops of lights as guys took pictures with cell phones, and I grunted with every sharp thrust of guy fucking me. Hands gripped my hips as his cock jackhammered my pussy. I felt his cock twitch, and he pulled out in time to spray his hot cum on my ass.

Another guy took his place, and I was quickly filled with more hard cock. I was pounded without mercy until I felt another stream of cum shoot all over my back. As a third guy took his place and slammed into my cunt, I started to cum. My orgasm hit me like a freight train, and I howled as I came. Cum shot deep into my pussy as my orgasm swept through me.

I was breathing hard, my chest heaving, my mind reeling at the pure lust and animalistic nature of the moment. I was a piece of rare meat thrown to the lions. I wanted to be fucked. I needed to be fucked.

My eyes glazed over as Derek spun me around to face the remaining guys. I gasped as Derek pushed me to my knees. In seconds I had a cock in each hand as someone stepped forward to press his dick between my lips. Derek grabbed a fist full of my hair, and he slammed my head back and forth on the cock in my mouth.

He pulled my head back and stared into my eyes, "Are you a slut Kirsten?"

I gasped, "...yes...I'm a slut..."

"...You want more black dick baby...?"

"...Yes..." I hissed as a hard cock was once again rammed into my mouth.

A stream of cum splashed against my tongue. My left hand was suddenly slippery as the cock I was stroking exploded. The guy on my right side was not far behind, and he launched his load onto my bare tits. Another dick was pushed into my mouth. He only lasted a couple strokes, and my mouth was once again filled with cum. I fell forward onto my hands, my ass in the air. Someone seized the opportunity, and buried a cock into my empty pussy. A few hard, powerful strokes, and he was also past the point of no return. Warm cum again splashed cross my ass.

I was gasping for breath as the remaining guys took turns fucking me. I existed only for their pleasure. My body just a cum dump, a warm place to stick their dicks. Time after time, my head was pulled up, and a cock shoved in my mouth only to be replaced by another when the first one was depleted. My pussy was sore from the pounding of one hard cock after another as the guys used me as their fuck toy.

Finally, the crowd thinned out, and I was pulled up onto wobbly legs. Cum was streaked across my ass and back, and dribbled down the side of my mouth. My tits were glazed with several large loads. Derek tossed me a clean towel that was folded up neatly on the sofa. I gave him a puzzled look, and he shrugged, "I know the bartender."

I cleaned myself up, pulled my top back down over my tits, and let my skirt fall down to cover my bare pussy. I wiped the string of cum from my lips as Derek just watched.

"Not bad girl." He smiled at me.

I shyly hung my head not knowing what to say. My body was still trembling as little shivers shot through me at irregular intervals. I looked up as Derek took my chin in his hand and lifted my head up. He kissed me and drew me into a gentle hug. I let out a sob as the tension in my body broke and washed over me. I hugged him back, relaxing in his embrace.

"You ok baby?"

I smiled up at him, "...yeah...I'm good..."

He picked me up, moved my skirt out of the way and sat my bare ass on the back of the sofa. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he released his big cock. He gazed into my eyes as his cock slowly penetrated my used pussy. I sighed as he began to fuck me slowly. I held onto his shoulders as another, smaller, but intense, orgasm wracked my body.

My body trembled as I came. The sounds of the bar faded, and I could only focus on Derek's beautiful big cock sliding in and out of my pussy. When he came, he pressed deeply into me, holding his cock still inside me as his cum flooded the depths of my pussy. I sighed as he hugged me tight, my legs around his body.

After a couple minutes, He pulled back, pulled out, and lifted me off the sofa.

"...You're awesome baby..." He whispered.

I was floating on cloud nine as we pushed back through the bar crowd, up the stairs, down the alley, and back to his car. He woke me gently when we got back to my hotel.

As I stepped out of the car, he leaned across the seat and grinned, "Call me when you're back in town?"

12