OffShore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They have been used as slaves in the mines; their men have been almost eliminated when they fought back; they live on a cold, airless, arid planet and have lives without proper nutrition; without the smallest of amenities that we take for granted on Terra; without sufficient water or utilities; and have to struggle for the barest of existence as our ancestors had to do when they first came to Terra – before it was terraformed – many generations ago. Can you imagine what these people think of us and what they would like to do to us?

"With some freedom of action, at least, we have a faint chance of returning to our past lives. We must survive in order to achieve that, Paula. We will survive by taking advantage of every opportunity that comes our way. Paula, you will go down on that woman. You will make her believe that her pussy is delicious, and you can't get enough of her juices. You will stick your tongue as far into her as possible and lick out every drop of her juices. Are you listening? Which is more important to you – making a statement that insults her or surviving? That woman is nobility on this planet. Can you imagine what embarrassment you will cause her if you reject her? Can you imagine what she will do to you if you insult her? Use your head; take your attorney's advice; eat her out as if your life depends on it, because it does." Zhanet spoke with intensity.

"Maybe that's easy for you to do, Zhanet. Are you a lesbian or bisexual?" Paula asked.

"Neither, Paula, I'm heterosexual. I've never been with a woman; however, I have tasted myself; I always did that before going out with a man, so that I would know if I were fresh or not. It is not an unpleasant taste. You may even enjoy it.

Zhanet took Paula into her arms and allowed the woman to cry softly on her shoulder. When Ceil's secretary arrived, bringing another woman with her, Ceil beckoned the two friends to approach her. "TT, CC, this woman is whom you would call a notary on Terra. She will listen to your oath of submission to me and with my secretary as a witness, I will accept, and you will be my legal property, my concubines."

The woman asked Zhanet and Paula if they were giving themselves freely to Ceil without any reservations. When Zhanet and Paula said they were, the woman told them to proceed with the ceremony. Zhanet knelt at Ceil's feet and said, "Ceil, I give myself, body and soul, to you to do with as you please." She then raised Ceil's ankle length skirt to the woman's waist and leaning forward, she began kissing Ceil's vagina with deep, passionate kisses.

After about ten seconds, she pushed her tongue far into the woman's crevice and sucked deeply; the notary and Ceil's secretary gasped, but Ceil smiled broadly and stroked Zhanet's head, as she would have done to a pet. Ceil took Zhanet's chin in her hand and lifted, signaling that she was to rise.

It was evident that Ceil was moved as she was beaming broadly. She purred, "I accept you as my personal property, TT." When Zhanet stepped back, the notary handed her a tablet that had the letters, TT, printed at the bottom of a form. The notary gave Zhanet a stylus, and without reading the document, Zhanet wrote TT in script below the print. In her entire career as an attorney, she had never before signed a document without reading it at least twice. You would expect that giving her life away to someone would ensure that she would read it; however, reading the document would be pointless in this case. She knew that she wouldn't have been permitted to make any changes.

Now, her body no longer belonged to her, and even though she was prepared for this, she breathed in a long shaky sigh and moved back to allow Paula to take her place.

Paula repeated what TT, nee Zhanet, had done. She actually grinned when she, too, stepped back and signed the form with the letters CC. TT almost laughed aloud when CC, nee Paula, licked her lips and smiled again. Had she actually enjoyed the taste of Ceil's pussy or was that a grin of embarrassment at having to lick another woman's pussy? TT was anxious to find out.

When the notary and Ceil's secretary left the room, Ceil sat back down and motioned for TT to come and sit on her lap. She pulled TT's head back against her breasts and caressed her over and over. When TT looked up into Ceil's eyes, she thought they were bright with tears. No! Could that be? No! This woman seemed so stoic, so emotionless. She couldn't have been so moved. No!

This was better than Zhanet, – TT – could have hoped for. [End of Chapter One]

12