Offworlder: The Second Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right...moan nice and loud...There's a good slut, with a greedy little cunt."

To her disappointment, the needles in her clit and nipples retracted. However, that didn't last long. Suddenly, they pierced the swollen and sensitive flesh once again. Over and over, stimulating and injecting Clara with more aphrodisiac.

"Unnhh, yes...oh, it hurts...more...!"

The cock in her pussy suddenly began to lengthen, telescoping until Clara could feel metal studs slamming into her cervix. The agony should have been debilitating, but instead she moaned and thrashed with orgasm. The suction on her nipples increased, and the swollen nubs were pulled almost a full inch into the tubes attached to them.

"More, huh? You really are a naughty little minx, aren't you? How I'd love to pump my cum deep inside you...watch it drip out of your pussy after I punish and play with it for hours...Maybe I'll get you pulled aside for some special experiments. Test the limits of your body. Like, for example, how much of my thick semen I can get inside you..."

Panting and glistening with sweat, Clara managed a laugh. Somehow, in spite of her delirious state, she still managed to find this talk utterly ridiculous. Pathetic, human ego.

"Haha...ah...Uldra...you can't...-nhh, ahh! Can't compare...!"

"Uldra? What...? Is that your little pet name for that fucking abomination? You fucking bitch, I'll-"

Before Clara could find out just what the enraged freak was going to do, an alarm blared. The intercom hissed to life. The words coming out of it sounded garbled, meaningless to Clara, who was still trapped in a haze. Lights flashed, and there was horrible noise like a thousand windows being smashed at once. Everything seemed to shake, and-

The machinery surrounding Clara was suddenly ripped away. Uldra had emerged. Effortlessly, the massive alien batted away the offending mechanism with a flick of its thickly armored leg. Clara looked up at the towering mass of the alien without comprehension, aware only of the loss of the sexual stimulus she had been forced to crave.

Uldra had changed in the time since their last encounter. No longer was it smoothly obsidian black. It looked almost as though it were made out of alexandrite now, the sleek armored carapace covered in glittering, gemlike protrusions. It was like a geode had been cracked open and brought to life. The crystalline structures glittered with deep purples and greens. Uldra's shape had changed somewhat, too, becoming more elongated, low-slung, and predatory.

All of this was no doubt of deep interest to the scientists, but to Clara, nothing meant anything anymore. Freed of the restraints, she lay there without even trying to move or escape. Reaching down, Uldra gathered her close to its body with its smaller graspers. Clara was limp in their hold and aware only of a pleasant warmth. Uldra had slid back the armored plates on its belly, revealing its soft and velvety underside.

Uldra had spent its time in stasis adapting, using the genetic and psychic information gathered from Clara to tailor itself both to earth's atmosphere and to its new mate. Everything about it was now ideally suited precisely to Clara and her body. Tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles, and pulled them taut. Her limbs disappeared to the knees and elbows into muscular pockets that held her gently but firmly in place. She was immobilized, spread eagled and nude. Clara writhed slowly, the satin warmth delightful against her ultra-sensitive skin.

clara you a r e being m an ipulat ed can you hear me

The voice in her head was deep, resounding, like a tolling bell. Clara couldn't react, only faint surprise suffusing her awareness. The excessive dose of arousing chemicals she had received had not had time to fade from her.

i see you are not clear in your mind or b o d y i will help

i will give you what you need and crave and then i will

d e s t r o y those that did this and free us both

None of the words made any sense to Clara, for whom the aching need in her pussy was the only issue she could focus on. Fortunately for her, that was about to be well taken care of.

"Look! It's getting ready to mate with her again! Focus cameras 4, 6, 7, 11, and 16. Make sure everything is operating. Are the microphones balanced? The beast must have been unable to resist the pheromones she was putting out. It looks so different now. Perhaps a different stage of its maturity, like a molt? I bet it'll have some new tricks for her..."

Though the experimenters were wrong in their premise, the conclusion was correct. Uldra had changed very deliberately, not as a result of some innate process, but it definitely was planning something special for Clara. The tentacles that began to probe her body were quite different in shape and structure than before. There were four kinds now, all with their own purpose. There were pencil-thin ones with heads that opened like flowers, revealing toothed petals and dozens of wriggling cilia. Slightly thicker ones, about as big around as a human finger, that were covered in ridges and studs. Even thicker ones, about as big as the average human cock, with heads that split into six smaller, writhing tendrils. The last were the thickest. As big around as a wrist, with bulbous heads, these tentacles had large swellings every few inches. All of them glistened with thick, clear slime. As they roamed over Clara's body, the substance left her skin shining and slick.

"Unnh...inside...need more...inside me..."

Clara's nipples were a bright red, painfully erect and long from their session in the suction tubes. Angry lines showed where the metal claws had sunk into the flesh of her breasts. Two of the thinnest tendrils approached them, flicking and teasing Clara's abused nipples. She moaned, thrusting her tits out eagerly. There was a sudden crack, and Clara howled. Uldra had used the tentacles like a whip, leaving a welt across her free-hanging and exposed tits that neatly crossed both nipples. Crack, crack, crack! They bounced with every strike, and Clara arced. She was struggling to push her breasts out further, accepting each precisely-placed blow with gasps and moans.

"God, she's loving it. Look at the slut, you can see she's practically about to cum. Get a still shot of that, with the stripes right across her tits."

The tendrils opened up and clamped down on Clara's pert breasts, their toothed insides providing the perfect mix of pain and pleasure Clara so desperately needed. The cilia within massaged, stroked, pulled, and squeezed the puffy pink nipples. Clara could only moan louder, thick juice dripping down her pussy lips. The arrhythmic twisting and pinching was already bringing her close to orgasm. Uldra was a thousand times better than any inert machine possible could be.

"Look at how wet she is, zoom in. I think there's something in the slime its secreting that makes her even more receptive to its tentacles."

"Ahhh...ah...ah- ohh! Unhh, it hurtsss...hurts so good...Please, more...fill me up..."

"Listen to her beg! She's too horny to think straight, trying to talk to that thing as if it can understand her. Not like it matters, looks like she's about to get what she wants anyway...Switch to camera 6 and get in nice and close on her wet slit."

A tentacle of middling thickness probed her pussy, wriggling inside. It penetrated deep into her cunt, the muscular tendrils at the end stroking her cervix. They were coated in a relaxant, stroking and massaging. Clara moaned. She could feel the penetrating, flexible digits forcing their way deeper into her than anything had ever been. They were pushing their way into her womb, slithering inside and filling her completely. In and out, fucking her faster and faster. Clara had never imagined her pussy could be stuffed like this. The flexing, throbbing tentacle had forced its way past her cervix and deep into her body, and there was even a visible bulge on her belly when it was all the way inside her. The thought of the slimy, muscular organ violating her in a way no human possibly could was intensely arousing. Crying out, Clara's pussy clamped down as she came, panting and twitching. She was, however, far from satisfied. It seemed that Uldra knew that, and had no plans of stopping its assault on her body any time soon.

As the tentacle slid out, one of the ridged and studded tendrils wrapped around it in a spiral. When the entwined tentacles pushed their way into Clara's tight pussy again, she gasped.

"Ahh! Yes, oh...ahh! Uahh!"

Every thrust came harder and harder, and went deeper and deeper. Clara cried out each time, pussy juice mingling with the slime Uldra was secreting and coating her thighs. The ridges, so varied and ever so slightly flexible - like hard rubber - felt incredible. Once again, Clara felt like her pussy was being torn in half, and she received each hard thrust with a delighted moan. The pleasurable pain was twofold - first, the ridges catching on her opening, and second, the more intense and unique pain of the studs pushing past her cervix. It seemed like every inch of her aching cunt was being abused and teased. The tendrils clamped on Clara's nipples suckled rhythmically, their thorned insides digging into the swollen and sensitive flesh. Every once in a while, they would twist or pull sharply, making Clara moan with pained delight. She imagined it was like her body was being milked, her body rendered immobile and subjected to pleasure and humiliation entirely outside her control. She came again, but this time Uldra didn't stop. Another ridged tendril wound inside her, and then yet another. Each of them squirmed in deeper and deeper, disregarding Clara's breathless pleading for reprieve.

"It's starting to stretch her cunt again just like last time. Those textured appendages must be tearing her pussy apart, and she's loving it...Listen to that moaning. That's the sound of a slut being fucked the way she deserves."

The idea of her violation being watched was intensely arousing, and Clara tried to spread her legs and expose herself further. Every word she said was contradicted by her attempts to ensure that every moment of her pussy getting fucked was as visible as possible.

"Nnn...no...D-don't stretch my pussy...in front of them...ahh, ah! It feels so good! My little cunt being punished for t-their enter-...nnhh, entertainment...My wet...little hole is s-so sore...More...fill it up more...while they watch..."

"Oh, so she likes being fucked for us. Helpless little slut, having her sopping cunt stretched till it can't take anymore...Zoom in and get some stills. Hear that, little slut? Every second of your eager young pussy getting punished is being recorded. Every moan, every time you come from being fucked and used."

Even as the voice spoke, Clara came again. Waves of pleasure wracked her body, heightened by the knowledge that her twitching pussy was being filmed. Groaning, it was a few moments before she was aware of the tentacles retreating. A new pressure at her entrance signaled the presence of the thickest of the tendrils. Simultaneously, one of the grasping tendrils latched on to Clara's engorged clit. She hadn't even been aware of how much it ached to be played with, and she spasmed with pleasure. The toothed appendage twisted and pulled on her clit, easily bringing Clara to another orgasm. More thin, ropy tentacles looped around her breasts, squeezing them. The rush of blood into her nipples brought freshly heightened sensation. Before the last twinges of Clara's orgasm had faded, she felt the thick head of the huge tentacle begin to force its way inside.

"Uuaahh...it's too big! Nnn...nno...Oh, ah...it's so thick, it's not gonna fit...inside me...Nno! Ah! Oh god, unhhh, it hurts, it's stretching me...! My little cunt is gonna tear!"

"That thing is huge...I can't believe it's going inside that tight little hole of hers...And look, it's not done..."

Even as the massive tentacle slowly penetrated Clara's quivering cunt, one of the mid-sized tentacles began to probe her ass. The massive bulb of the thickest tentacle suddenly slid into her pussy with a squelch, and the tendril at her ass penetrated her simultaneously. The thick slime coating it made it easy. Clara writhed, moaning and begging - not for the tentacles to stop, but for more. The thick length in her pussy obligingly pressed onward. The swell of one of the bulges slowly began to penetrate her. With the unusual shape of this tentacle, Clara would never have any rest. Every other inch, another exceptionally thick protrusion would stretch her pussy anew. Two, then three of the knots disappeared into her dripping cunt. Then Clara felt them press against her cervix.

"N-no! Unn, my pussy can't take it...! Not all the way in, n- Ahhh!"

The head of the monstrously girthy tentacle penetrated her womb. Clara had never felt so incredibly full, but her limits were tested further as the tentacle in her ass slid forward another few inches. Despite her protests, a second one of the same size joined it, pushing its way into her ass and joining the one already there. They writhed in deeper, further than any cock or toy possibly could, until a good 15 inches had disappeared inside her. When the bulbous tentacle in Clara's pussy bottomed out and began to slide out, she moaned anew. She could only take two more such complete journeys, each a little faster than the other, before she came again. Still there was no rest. As the tentacle head pushed inside her again, her cunt pulsed and twitched.

Clara was gleaming with sweat and slime, but still not entirely satisfied. Her mind had cleared somewhat, but the numbing arousal of the chemical cocktail was being replaced by the deep and burning pleasure of natural desire augmented by Uldra's own secretions. Clara needed more, head lolling with lust as the tentacles milked and suckled her breasts and clit. The tentacles in her ass slid out, leaving her feeling strangely empty, but were quickly replaced.

"Oh no, no...my pussy could barely take it...nnoo!"

A bulging tentacle pressed insistently at her ass, harder and harder until it suddenly slid inside with a pained cry from Clara. A toy of this size would have been inflexible, impossible to force in much further. But Uldra was no toy. The knotted tentacle writhed in deeper, eliciting more pained cries from Clara. Every part of her body was being used and tortured now. Puffy, aching nipples and clit being pulled and twisted, pussy and even womb utterly filled, and now her ass being penetrated with no way to stop it.

"Fuck, just look at that. Dripping holes being stuffed and fucked. The aphrodisiac must have worn off by now, but she's still loving it. Just a natural slut, then, who knows she deserves to have all her holes stretched and used. Get a good shot of it fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. It'll go well with the audio of her begging for more..."

Clara moaned, knowing her body was being filmed and exposed for the pleasure of a bunch of perverts, but she couldn't help being excited by that. As the bulging tentacle in her pussy slid out, studded tendrils wound around it, adding a new layer of pain to the next penetration. Each bulging knot, wrapped with undulating studs, elicited pained gasps from the bound and helpless Clara.

"Ahh! Oh, my pussy...it's on fire...I feel so full and s-stretch, nnhh, please...I can't come anymore...Nnh, it hurts, nghh, don't-! Ah!"

Another studded tendril plunged into her pussy, followed by one forcing itself into her ass. Her holes felt like they couldn't possibly take any more abuse, yet Uldra showed no sign of letting up. Her nipples were pulled taut, twisted sharply, and Clara came again. Her body was still shaking with pleasure when one of the cock-sized tentacles plunged into her mouth. The numbing secretion it produced allowed it to slide effortlessly down her throat, effectively gagging her. Clara was reduced to muffled moans and gasps, unable to even plead for the assault on her body to stop. It seemed there was one final punishment left for her to endure.

Two more ridged tentacles, thin but unique in their texture, squirmed into her ass, and...Clara bucked, the high pitched keen stifled by the tentacle in her throat. One of the cock-sized tentacles was probing her pussy. There was no way. No way. And yet, the thick, clear slime coating it seemed to have enough relaxant property to make it possible. The grasping tendrils at its head squirmed and pried at her opening, which was tightly clamped atop the tentacles already stuffed inside her wet hole. Little by little, it pushed its way in. Clara moaned and writhed, but was unable to escape the slow and inevitable thrust into her body. Inch by inch, the tentacle made its way inside her, until it too was buried all the way in her womb. Clara's stomach was distended by the mass of tentacles fucking her pussy and forcing their way past her cervix. Her ass throbbed and clenched on the appendages stretching it. In total, she had one thick and bulbous tentacle in both her ass and pussy, one cock-sized one in her pussy, and 3 studded finger-sized ones in her both her ass and pussy. Not to mention the one filling her throat. All of them now properly placed, they began to fuck Clara's holes mercilessly and rhythmically. When the ones in her ass slid out, the ones in her pussy slid in, meaning she didn't have a second of rest from the pain and pleasure assaulting her senses.

"It's amazing, what she can take. A real champion of a cockslut, huh? Make sure you get that in HD, her pussy dripping with juice from getting fucked by a monsters cocks. She'd probably let it fuck her till she died, the little whore, as long as it filled up her cunt and ass. Listen to those moans. She's loving it, loving being put on display as she gets punished and stretched."

Faster and faster, harder and harder. Clara moaned wildly, imagining how it must look. Legs parted, her stuffed holes on display getting pounded. Tits and clit being milked and sucked. Throat being fucked so that all she could do was moan. As the orgasm mounted, the tentacles inside her began to throb in a strange, new way. Suddenly, something thick and hot exploded insider her pussy, ass, and down her throat. Other tentacles, poised over her body, poured rivers of sticky cum over her body. The substance shot out of her pussy and ass with every thrust, filling her to the brim. Clara's scream was muffled as she came, this orgasm longer and more intense than any before.

As the pleasure reached its climax, Clara once more found herself falling into blackness, and was aware of nothing more.

12