Ogrelicious

Story Info
Pretty princess escapes hideous ogre.
1.4k words
3.97
35.8k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The terrified princess ran as fast as her bare feet could carry her. Her long blond hair, ratty and tangled from her long captivity, streamed out behind her. Her thin cotton nightshirt was damp from her sweat, and from the sea water splashing up her legs as her feet occasionally hit the ocean waves.

Her beautiful taut body, pink and inviting was clearly visible through the nearly transparent shift. She thought nothing of her appearance as she pumped her legs and arms in unison, it almost felt good for her body to be moving with such poetic energy; if only she was not quite so terrified.

She heard a grunt, a low and guttural sound, from off to her left, where the tree line ended at the edge of the pristine white beach. She turned her head while still running flat out. She could see tree after tree being impacted as something huge and powerful crashed into the palm trees. She felt a surge of panic. Even more adrenalin kicked in and she surged towards a wrecked boat sticking out of the sand. It looked like a refuge to her, somewhere to hide if the ogre should come onto the beach to look for her.

She made it to the wreck and vaulted over the low beam of sun bleached wood at its lowest point, skidding to a halt, then quickly scurrying back to hide in the shadow of the wreck.

She tentatively sneaks a peek through the cracked wood and flinches as she sees the grotesque ogre come out onto the beach. The creature is seven feet tall, its huge bulk bulging with sinewy muscle. The pristine white sand looks as though it would shy away from the filthy, huge feet of the creature, as it stops and lifts its head.

She shudders as she realizes it is sniffing the air. Somehow it turns toward the wreck, and its disturbingly human-like, bright green eyes seem to lock with hers through the crack in the wood.

She knows that it cannot see her, not from that distance, but not caring; she jumps up and starts sprinting again. Maybe if she can run just a bit faster she can still escape him.

Within moments though she can feel the sand vibrate from his huge body impacting the beach with each massive stride.

She ducks instinctively as she senses his gnarled fist reach for her, but to no avail. His thick fingers grab her hair and suddenly she is brought up short. Struggling, kicking, cursing; she is suddenly furious. She is angry at herself for being caught, and incensed that this brutish beast managed to catch her again. His massive arm encircles her waist and pulls her against his right hip. She is threshing about, kicking, biting, scratching, for a moment he looses grip on her. Wet as she is, she is like an eel in his massive hands. He releases the grip on her then brings both of his hands around and grabs her waist firmly, but with no intent to hurt her. He picks her easily up, off the ground. He lifts her up to his eye level. Her feet are now two feet off the ground. She is still squirming in his grip, but she knows its hopeless. He has too firm a grip on her. She does notice that he is holding her almost gently. She stops for a moment and looks into his eyes. They are bright green, and there is a spark of humanity in there she is sure of it. She suddenly ceases all of her struggles,

"Put me down please, there is no need to keep me like this."

The ogre simply puts its gross head to one side and gazes at her quizzically.

She tries another track,

"Please kind ogre please release me!"

She starts to weep melodramatically. This seems to have an effect on the brute since it clasps her gently to his hideous hairy chest, and pats her gently on the back like an infant.

She decides to try and exploit this further and she quietens down and forces herself to snuggle into his chest, she starts to moan in a very suggestive way and move against his immense body. Almost immediately she senses a change in the ogre's breathing.

"Oops", she thinks, "this might have been a bad idea".

She feels some activity around where her bare knees are brushing against the ogre's groin. She pushes her head away from his chest for a moment to look down.

His filthy rag covering his genitals is moving aside at an alarming rate. She almost passes out as his enormous cock springs into view. It is easily twelve inches long and four inches in diameter, not only that but it is rough and knobby looking. Covered in nodules and gnarly lumps. It is hideous. She quickly looks up into the ogre's face. His eyes are closed and he has a beatific smile on his face. He gently lowers her. Her legs are forced apart as he places her astride his horizontal pole. She is actually sitting on his cock as though it is the branch of a tree. Her soft, delicate pussy lips are now pressing against the rough upper surface of his cock. He suddenly starts crooning, and moving his hips back and forth in a gentle motion. This has the effect of rubbing her soft pussy and her clit against the rough surface of his cock, it also gently moves his foreskin back and forth over the head of his cock. She is mesmerized for a moment as she glimpses the delicate pink tip of his cock as it emerges ever so slightly from the rough leathery cover of his foreskin.

She finds herself getting wet as the friction of her clit against the rough surface of his immense cock starts to turn her on. She cannot control the soft moan that escapes her lips. They remain, gently rocking together in this strange pose for what seems like an eternity. She is getting more and more excited. She decides to just follow her instincts. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she climbs up his torso planting her feet on each of his hips. The weight of her body no longer weighs down the ogre's immense dick and it stands proudly up. All twelve inches of it. She gazes at it and licks her lips. Looking up at the ogre's eyes, which are now wide open in surprise, she deliberately and slowly squats down until her soft, delicate labia contact the head of his huge cock. She pauses at that point, she needs help. Softly and gently, he grabs his dick, and pulls the foreskin back to reveal a remarkably human like knob, albeit huge. Holding his dick in one hand he supports her wonderful ass with the other as she starts the impossible task of squeezing his huge cock into her incredibly stimulated cunt. She feels the huge head push at the entrance to her pussy, spreading her legs as widely as she can, she wriggles and wriggles and she can feel her cunt expand around the huge head of his cock. She smiles in satisfaction as she gyrates around on his huge member trying to fit more and more of it into her drooling pussy.

Finally after five minutes of intense effort, and feeling as though she is splitting herself in two, the head of his cock pops beyond the incredibly stretched lips of her cunt. She moans the same guttural moan he does, as she feels the girth of him truly inside of her. He has both hands on her ass now and they lift her ever so slightly, then he moves into her, for the first time taking the initiative. Suddenly five or six inches of immense cock fills her pussy. Now that its not just the bright pink knob, but the gnarled length of his cock she feels inside of her the feelings of pleasure are indescribable. Filled completely with every thrust, she feels the roughness, and every bump on his penis stimulates her already engorged cunt. She screams as wave after wave of orgasm hits her. He is now moving her up and down on his cock at an incredible rate. Faster and faster he pistons into her, until, with an earsplitting roar he comes in huge spurt after spurt. Cum is gushing out of her cunt in huge gobs as it soaks both of them. He collapses to his knees in the sand, and she finds herself standing on the soft sand with half of his cock still buried in her pussy. He clasps her puny, delicate and beautiful body to his chest and buries his huge head in her hair. He emits a soft crooning noise. She can't stop herself from gently placing her arms around his huge neck and hugging him. She has just had the most incredible orgasm ever.