Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyzu appeared to actually see Zyra and sat up.

Zyra smirked. Perhaps one shock cancelled out another.

She eyed her cautiously. "Can... can you be reasoned with Zyra?"

"Absolutely not."

"Are you certain?"

"I certain I am beyond all reason."

"Very well then, you have my blessing."

"Thank you."

Zyra kissed Kyzu on her cheek and winked at Ginger before leaving her tent.

"Wait!"

She turned and saw Ginger running after her.

"That's it? You say a few twisted words and you have a blessing to kill yourself?! Have you lost your senses? You will die Zyra! Die off these lands!"

"I do not fear death," Zyra laughed.

The excitement of the quest made her giddy. She would not fail, even if she should die.

"I will gladly die for my loved ones."

"If you die and Nima dies who will protect the village? The Chieftess will be beside herself!" Ginger screamed.

Zyra smirked. "You will Ginger. You've always had a firm head on your shoulders. And a firm head between your legs as well!"

"This is not funny!" Ginger shrieked as Zyra walked from her laughing.

_________________________________________

Nima appeared to have gotten slightly better in her absence.

"We have given her herbs to improve and prolong her failing health," Jot mumbled. "We...have heard of your quest."

Zyra sucked her teeth. Damned Firetoucher.

"How long does she have?"she asked.

"Six days at most, four if we cannot get food within her."

Zyra bowed to them. "Please take care of her. I leave this to you."

They bowed back and she ran straight into the Chief. His mouth was a grim line and he looked at her like an angry bear.

"You insist with this foolish venture young huntress?"

Of course he has heard.

"Yes Chief," she said bowing respectfully. "I will not be dissuaded."

He gave a long tired sigh that came from deep within him, then turned to usher behind him.

From the shadows emerged Hanto and Rell.

"Then you will take my two sons with you. Rell is a skilled healer and Hanto is a skilled warrior. They will aid you."

Zyra frowned, opening her mouth in protest when he held up a firm hand.

"Just as you are stubborn so shall I be Huntress Zyra. You will not receive my blessing without my son's aid."

Zyra bowed again. "I humbly than you, but I do not need your blessing wise Chief. I will take your sons should they prove to not slow me down."

"Agreed."

They said their goodbyes and with that she went back to her tent to pack.

Her sister and Ginger lay curled together in sleep. She watched their faces, thinking about what she was willing to risk for them.

Anything, anything and everything.

12