Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He can stay with me," Ginger said excitedly.

Zyra frowned. "That's a bad idea Ginger."

"No it isn't," Ginger said smirking. "Do you want him to accidently set fire to a tent? These have been in our tribe for decades. We have nothing that could replace them. He needs to be watched."

Ginger looked at her coyly. "Why can't he stay with you Zyra?"

Zyra felt panic rising in her. No, she couldn't have that. Arguing with Ginger was not high on her priority list. Sighing she gave in to her.

"Fine. He will stay with you, but only temporarily."

Ginger grinned and began to straighten up.

"You know I always have extra furs."

Yes, her tent was stocked for two. Perhaps it was fate then.

She ran back to her tent and saw the ogre had eaten all of her dried Perkadu, not that she minded. Pulling in her water jug she placed the wet fur over his head.

"Follow me."

He took it off and put it on her head.

"Where are we going?"

"To Ginger's tent. You can stay there. Her tent is bigger than mine."

His eyes snapped to hers, intense emotions playing in his face. Was he upset?

"I don't think your tent is small."

"Please do not argue with me," she commanded. "Let's go."

He stared at her a moment longer then took the fur from her head. Mutely he placed it on his own and stepped out into the rain. She led him to Ginger's tent and noticed he wasn't looking at her. Ginger accepted him like a delightful hostess and Zyra excused herself. He didn't respond to her departure and she ignored her feelings on the matter.

Sighing she went to her tent again and stripped. She took all her furs and went back to sleep. There was little else to do with such weather. She didn't wish to fall ill herself. Zyra only hoped that the ogre would...what did she hope? Forgiveness? For what?

She didn't know, but she did know she wanted peace. Yes, she wanted peace. That's all she needed.

The storm passed and the ogre remained as Ginger's housemate. She noticed his demeanor had changed but it was a good change. He was casual with her like a distant friend and did not go out of his way to pursue her. The ogre had suddenly left her alone. She figured it was probably the influx of attention he received now that he resided with them in actuality. He went off to repair his lodgings or hunt, but he always came back. She figured that once the attention from the other women settled in he was successfully occupied. He had forgotten his needed to satisfy his carnal needs with her.

Since that night in the tent there had been no more awkward advances.

Ginger and him had hit it off to her disgruntlement, but luckily that left Zyra out of Ginger's awkward conversations of innuendo. They teased or flirted with one another whilst in the presence of Zyra and Zyra watched him curiously. Sometimes she felt guilty about the whole thing. She wished she could allow him back on his land so he could mate with an ogress and allow himself relief. There was a certain kind of sadness to having only yourself. For Zyra it was a choice.

She had watched him cum. It seemed uncanny how easy it was for her to catch him bathing. Whenever she spotted him she never resisted against her urges. She became enthralled by watching him bathe which was a bad habit she'd have to break. Zyra had watched his hand going back and forth slowly at first in long strokes, then rapidly in short ones underneath the water. He had held a rock for support, exertion apparent in his face. His back would tighten and she could hear his soft pants. Then he would throw his head back in a small roar as he expended himself. It made her groin tighten but she maintained focus. It was almost like endurance training. She was learning to become immune to him.

She assumed it was the work of a higher power that made her a consistent visitor to his privacy. Maybe it was a form of duty. She was making sure that no stray female wandered into his path while was mad in lusty nakedness. Really it was an act of protection. She was protecting the village by spying on him.

It wasn't even truly sexual. Not really.

Later that day she had promised Nima that she would take her to see the ogre. She had watched from behind tents and trees, never discretely and he had waved at her a few times causing her to duck away. Once her curiosity could no longer be contained she had asked Kyzu to speak to him and Kyzu had told her to ask Zyra. Zyra wanted to say no, but the pleading in Nima's big beautiful eyes had been her undoing.

Reluctantly she brought her to where he and Ginger sat. He was working on the handle of something with a tiny blade. Nima shrunk back behind her leg as they walked on and she put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry," she whispered. "He won't hurt you. He wouldn't dare. I'd personally make him into a green dress for you."

Nima smiled and laughed but she wasn't kidding.

He would get skinned over Nima.

Nima courageously stalked over. She waved to Ginger before going on to her mission. She stood in front of him with her hands on her hips, a brave brown mouse in front of a large green hill. He raised an eyebrow and paused in his carving.

"Why are you green?" Nima asked accusatorily.

He tilted his head, his yellow eyes taking her in.

"Why are you brown?" he replied.

Nima's eyes widened as she took her color in.

"I...I don't know."

He gave her a close mouthed smile. "I don't know either."

The smile gave her bravery. Nima returned the smile and took a step forward.

"You're awful big. What do you eat?"

His eyes twinkled. "Little girls who ask too many questions."

Zyra bristled, feeling he was being wholly inappropriate. If Nima became scared the ogre would...

Nima began to giggle. Her face lit up as she placed her tiny hands on his knee.

"No you can't!" she laughed. "I'm not food silly!"

He gave Zyra a look that said, 'she has no idea' and smiled at Nima, ruffling her hair.

"Of course not."

"You're not scary."

"No, I suppose not."

Nima peeled her cheeks apart with two fingers and tilted her face from side to side.

"But you have big sharp teeth!"

She made a large biting sound. "See mine? Naw! Nawr! Hey, I want to see yours!"

He looked at Zyra then put his tools down.

Slowly he opened his mouth just enough for her to

see the tips of his fangs.

"Wider!" she demanded.

He opened slightly more.

"Wider...wider!"

When his jaw was finally open she jumped onto his lap and held his face in her hands.

Zyra stepped forward jumpily. "Nima!"

Kail glanced at her from the corner of his eye then back at the girl inspecting him. Nima glanced at her to and she didn't have the heart to stop her.

"Well I'll be," Ginger mused. "That girl really is your boss."

Zyra didn't argue. It was true.

Nima put a finger on the flat of one of his knife like teeth. She was about to touch the point when he lifted her up above his head with a single hand on her stomach. He closed his mouth and playfully glared at her while she laughed happily. Zyra had her hands unconsciously out, prepared to catch Nima at any moment.

"Oh please," Ginger snickered. "He could probably do that to both of us without breaking a sweat."

Having pity on her he tossed Nima toward her. She caught her with a gasp and glared at him violently while Nima laughed joyfully.

"Nima it's time to go now."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes. Your mother needs to teach you how to drain herbs remember?"

She nodded diligently as Zyra set her to her feet.

"Run along now," she said giving the girl a tense smile.

He had thrown her?

Was he crazy?

"Wait wait," Nima said going against Zyra's grasp. "My name is Nima. What's yours?"

"Kail."

Nima let out a dramatic gasp and she turned to look at Zyra in wonder.

Zyra swallowed and shook no to Nima. She could see the wheels in her head turning.

She shook her head. No!

Nima nodded yes excited. Yes Auntie, he's green! Green like the woods!

No Nima!

Yes!

No!

Nima turned to Kail excited. "Kail I—"

"Nima!" Zyra snapped. She grabbed the little girl and walked away.

"What did I tell you?" she grumbled. "Do you want him to go away?" I do.

Nima suddenly remembered the other bit of information she had told her.

"He'll disappear?"

"Yes." I wish.

Nima closed her mouth and mimed locking it with a key. Zyra set her down and pointed towards Kyzu's tent and she ran off. Zyra sighed, weariness settling in her bones. She was too young for this.

"What was that about?" Ginger asked curiously.

"Are you crazy?" Zyra growled stomping her way up to Kail. "What if I hadn't caught her?"

"I knew you would. And she was fairly close to the ground."

"If her head had hit the ground..."

"That reminds me," he interjected. "What was that look she gave me? Have you told her something about me?"

"Don't you throw her ever again!" Zyra shouted then stomped away. She could hear Ginger and Kail chuckling, no doubt at her expense from behind her.

Even with minor setbacks the arrangement of Kail was working pretty well. She was happy that her huntresses seemed to be regarding her again. She figured it was a side effect of Kail's weapons. Happy huntresses made happy villagers. She still had her tattoo covered, but things seemed to be getting better. Kyzu had stayed to herself, something she had come to accept. Ginger and she had a few meaningful conversations, which was something she really appreciated from her dear friend. She found that she owed much to Kail and Ginger and came to consider him a kind of friend. To thank them she had gathered Ginger's favorite treat, fruity peachberries. The vines grew at the tops of the trees farthest from the stream. It had taken her since morning to secure them.

Everyone was at evening meal. She decided it would be nice to leave them in Ginger's tent for them to see when they came back. It would be a lovely dessert that they could share.

The large bonfire roasted sweet meats as sisters and friends spoke to one another over the embers.

Yes, this is why she loved this village. It was home, she just had to keep reminding herself of that. Smiling she skipped over to Ginger's tent. Ginger had left her lantern on.

Yet she had worried about the ogre? How silly. She silently lifted the flap of the tent and backed in so that she would not drop any of the berries. As she stepped back she slipped on something fell onto her bottom. She narrowly managed catching the basket when she heard a loud preening moan. She froze and turned to it.

Ginger was naked. She has slipped on her discarded dress. Ginger was also, from the sound of it, having an orgasm. Her eyes were screwed shut as she cried out.

Between her spread legs was Kail's head.

He was dressed from the bottom down and he could not see her. As soon as Ginger opened her eyes Zyra dropped the basket. Peachberries toppled over onto the clothed floor.

Ginger scrambled up in a panic pushing Kail's head back.

"Zyra! It's...it's not what you think."

Kail pulled back and turned to her but she scrambled up and darted out of the tent.

"Zyra! Wait! Just listen!"

She ignored Ginger's screams as she raced into the forest.

Where was she going? What was she feeling?

She had no idea. Betrayal, yes that was one feeling. The other? Disappointment? Yes, she was very disappointed in Ginger. What else? There was something else. Something that threatened to rip her apart if she didn't run away from it, away from them.

She nearly screamed when she was yanked from behind. She fell to the ground in shock and Kail pulled her to her feet. She pushed him back, her hands touching a shirt. So he had dressed first?

"Don't. I don't want to hear it," she growled breathlessly. "You swore you would not touch Ginger and you lied."

"You told me you have no interest in me," Kail said angrily. "I decided it would be best to move on."

"No!" Zyra shouted. "You don't move on to Ginger! You don't move on at all! You have no right to touch any of us! Even someone as depraved as her!"

"We didn't even have sex," Kail groaned running a hand through his hair. "I haven't had sex since my exile. I swear to you."

"Why are you swearing to me?"

"Because you're obviously upset that I touched another wo..."

"What?"

Was this creature out of his damn mind?

"I'm not upset because I'm jealous!" she screamed. "I'm upset because..."

She didn't know. She held her head as a headache came on.

"I shouldn't even have to deal with this."

He was silent. She looked up at him angrily. "Kail I can't trust you. You are banded from freely entering our village. You disobeyed my rules. Our original agreement is reinstated. I will come and check on you. I don't want you anywhere near my sisters."

"What about the weapons?" he asked exasperatedly. "I haven't finished them."

"Then leave the finished ones on the outskirts of the village. I'll give you everything else that's needed."

"You won't," he hissed.

She glared at him. "I will. I will hand deliver any weapons..."

"If you hadn't refused me I would have never accepted Ginger's advances," he said agitatedly.

"I didn't ask for her, she asked for me. You won't give me the only thing I'm asking of you. The only thing we both want."

"Right now I want you dead."

"Ten steps back huh?" he asked bitterly. He walked up to her and crossed his arms as he eyed her up. She wondered if he was searching for some kind of weakness.

"Let me ask you two questions Zyra, and I want you to swear on your sisters that you'll tell me the truth."

"Why would I allow such a thing?" she asked cautiously. A swear was no light thing when it concerned lives. "You don't even keep your own promises."

"Answer these questions and I will never touch your sisters again."

Sisters?

Had she heard wrong? No, he was just including everyone in the deal.

"Fine," she snapped. "What is your question?"

He lowered his voice and his eyes hooked her face to his.

"Tell me...how many times have you sat to watch me bathe?"

If was as if the world had stopped and she was still moving forward.

He knew, he knew and he had never stopped her.

Her breath caught in her throat and she began choking on the truth that she had sworn to spit out.

"Well?" he asked, his face turning cruel. "Four times? Five? I've lost count you see. Especially lately since you come more often now that I please myself for you."

He was performing?

She took a step back as though distance would make the answer less horrifying. She wanted to deny it, wanted to explain why she had done it, but she couldn't. Not with those eyes boring through her.

"...I don't remember..." she whispered guiltily.

"More or less than five?"

"..."

"Zyra?"

"...more."

Her chest clenched and her stomach twisted in anxiety.

"And one last question," he said striding forward.

She couldn't make her feet move. They were stuck to the ground and heavy like boulders. The thought left her when she saw the bulge in his pants. Thoughts of seeing him filled her with heat.

No, this was wrong!

"Were you aroused during any of those times?"

She swallowed heavily and shook her head in protest.

"I can't answer that."

"Yes you can," he said huskily. He put his hands on her waist. "You have to."

"I can't."

"You swore."

She couldn't look at his eyes, couldn't stand herself when she stepped away from him whispering, "...yes."

"I know." He said, his eyes narrowing. "I could see it in your face. The flush of your skin, the haze in your eyes..."

He lazily traced her lips with a finger. "So then why, why won't you let me fuck you?"

She looked away from him clenching her hands into fists.

"Why didn't you stop me? Why didn't you let me know you knew?" she exclaimed.

He had let her carry on so long. Her addiction was partially his instigation.

"I was hoping that it would persuade you to give me a chance," he said frowning. "Clearly I didn't foresee the extent of your denial."

"Denial or not," Zyra said vehemently. "You will not set foot in our village from this point forward. Do you understand?"

"So you know you're in denial?"

Zyra shrugged. She couldn't lose much else now that she had admitted he had aroused her.

"It makes no difference if I can acknowledge it or not. I won't act on it."

"That sounds mad," he said bluntly.

"To a creature who would stick his face between anyone's legs it must."

She left him there deciding that denial was the best course of action. She would deny her feelings, deny the sight of Ginger being sucked off by a razor sharp ogre.

What was Ginger thinking? Was she trying to get cut?

The idiot.

Denial, sweet safe denial. She would never spy on the ogre again. She would get rid of the feelings in her stomach with that corn husk in her tent, and she would reprimand Ginger in the morning.

It was an excellent plan until she found Ginger kneeling inside her tent.

"We need to talk," she said.

Zyra made her face emotionless, going to her furs to prepare her sleeping place.

"Zyra...please listen to me. We have to deal with this."

"Deal with what?" Zyra asked tilting her head. "Deal with the fact that you nearly fucked the ogre, or that you lied and had ulterior motives for letting him stay with you? Which would you like to deal with first?"

Ginger frowned, folding her hands on her knees. "Zyra that's not fair. You didn't lay claim to him."

Zyra turned to Ginger and held her chin firmly. "Listen to me Ginger."

Her glare made Ginger wince but she held her fast.

"Kail is not a man, he is an ogre. He can tear you apart. He is no different from a Perkadu, or a changeling, or a fish. You cannot lay claim to one unless you intend to kill it. If you are so blinded with lust that you cannot see that then by all means, go outside and fuck a tree branch. It's about the same."

She let Ginger go and Ginger rubbed her chin angrily. "That's what's wrong with you," she seethed. "You don't see him as a man. You see him as a beast."

"He is a beast."

"No he's not!" Ginger shouted. "He's a man and the only thing separating him from us is the color of his skin!"

Zyra shook her head at Ginger.

"Ginger I never thought you were stupid. He isn't just green, he has fangs, talons, and powers. He could slice our throats while he fucks us. He is not like us..."

"Neither are you!" Ginger interjected. "Not anymore."

Zyra's face remained cold. She wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing how her words had hurt her.

"You're so strong now, and powerful. You should understand how he feels," Ginger said standing up. "You brought him here, we didn't. Now you won't let us accept him. Do you think I'm the only one who likes him? Do you think he hasn't been propositioned by your huntr..."

Ginger halted but it was too late. Sisters. Sisters was plural.

"How many others have propositioned him? How many others has he asked?"

Ginger avoided her gaze, panic etched in her features.

"You should let him please you Zyra. It feels great, you don't even need to have him enter you. Take my advice. Don't fight this battle."

"Ginger."

"You might lose."

"Ginger!"

Ginger sighed and opened the flap. "He has only propositioned one woman, and she refused him."

Then she left.

The next day Zyra's decree spread like wildfire. Her huntresses came to her with mutiny in their eyes.

"Sister, why have you banished the ogre back to his forest dwelling?" an older huntress asked.

The others chimed in as though multiple "whys" would change her mind.

"It was discovered that he intended to physically defile one of us. I saw it myself."