Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Make me a Nightlock. Make me strong, fast, and a good tracker.

Like a bolt of lightning hit her she felt overly energized as her feet began to carry her faster, under the low branches and easier, over fallen trunks.

She could see the Monokeros. With little effort she closed in on him and tackled him to the ground. Zyra made sure he landed on his back in order to cradle Rair from the fall.

She pulled her pack member away and straddled the creature.

Yes, now she could eat him. She had conquered this creature, she would now dine on its flesh!

Zyra let out a loud howl to let her pack know that she had found food. She turned excitedly to her sister.

"Do you wish to draw first blood?" she asked.

Yet, Rair just looked at her in shock.

"Well?"

"Zyra, you're growling. And your eyes...Zyra snap out of it."

She turned from her pack member, she was making strange noises. She couldn't understand her.

The Monokeros laid still underneath her as defeated prey should. It seemed to be looking at her for the first time. What an odd white strange thing. Was it still good to eat?

"ZYRA!"

She felt a hard slap dealt to her face. Like awaking from a dream, Zyra gasped and looked around her. What in the world?

"Sorry," Rair said, her hand being the perpetrator.

Sensing her disorientation, the Monokeros began trying to disengage its rider.

"Whoa!" Zyra yelped, gripping him with her thighs.

The shift made the creature hiss and he bucked again, a different kind of buck that seemed less to free himself, and more to make her bounce.

"Rair find that damn horn!" Zyra yelled as she forcibly held on the Monokeros. The Monokeros whined or whineyed, and its motion became more identifiable.

"It's humping me...It's humping me! RAIR!"

"Dammit Zyra, I'm trying!"

"TRY HARDER!"

"FUCKTA! Hold yourself together!"

Zyra felt something hard poking her and groaned in disgust as she was bounced by hips thrusts again.

Was she attracted to vulgar situations, or were they attracted to her? She had never thought herself the type of beauty to garnish such attention.

Were they seeing something she didn't?

Or was she just a warm body that found wrong places at wrong times?

Lifting herself away from the offending appendage she noticed that the Monokeros' member looked awfully strange. It wasn't straight at all. In fact it was a long almost pointy swirl.

A horrid thought occured to her.

Sighing Zyra reached between its legs and held the member.

As though she had sucked the life from him all at once the Monokeros plopped down, and stayed there.

Rair held tuffs of hair in each hand and was looking at Zyra in shock.

"Which hand is the right..."

She suddenly noticed Zyra's hand was also holding something.

A pink flush splotched her cheeks.

"Oh...Zyra— "

"Not...one...word."

Rell came running through the trees a moment later. Seeing the two women were alright and the monokeros subdued he smiled.

"Oh thank the Maker. I'm glad you're all..."

It was then he noticed Zyra's hand.

Zyra swallowed, refusing to meet his gaze as her own face heated up.

"Um..."

He didn't seem to know what to say.

"...um..."

"Hello Rell."

"Um Zyra...?"

"Yes?"

"...what are you doing?"

"I'm holding the horn."

"Oh...ohum...wow."

"Come here Rell," Zyra ordered. "Take the horn.

"Excuse me?"

"I wish to stand. Take the horn."

"Absolutely not," Rell protested. "I am not holding another man's...lineage!"

"I'm going to end your lineage if you don't get over here and take this horn!" Zyra shouted in embarrassment.

"Let Rair take the horn," Rell suggested turning to her.

She was always overly helpful towards Zyra. She would surely...

"No."

She stood up, yanked her dress roughly off of Rell's waist and walked off behind a tree.

Rell shouted as he covered himself, now as naked as the Monokeros.

Rell noticed the Monokeros craned up his neck and smiled at him.

"Zyra... Zyra it's looking at me," he whispered roughly.

She looked down and saw the Monokeros looking beyond her, then looking back, giving her an amused smile. The horn twitched in her hand.

"He's looking at all of us," she said sickly. She wanted to fucking kill him.

"Where's your shawl?"

Rell thought back to his mad dash after Rair. It had gotten caught on a tree limb and he had let it go.

"I lost it," he mumbled. "Give me your pants."

"You can't fit my pants."

"Zyra come on, have mercy."

Zyra smirked. "Fine, hold his horn so I may give you my pants."

He sputtered in dismay. "B-but if I'm naked now and I miss the horn he'll be able to...to..."

"Rell..." Zyra said in a sickly sweet voice. She really was trying to be calm, but blood was about to be drawn, and it wasn't going to be hers.

"It's a big, long horn. If you miss it, you're as stupid as that idiotic knock kneed stump, that you were blessed to have as your brother. Now, come here... and take this horn. Now."

Or Maker help me I will leave you here to die.

He glared at her in response. "Fine," he bit out angrily. "And my brother isn't that bad."

Walking over he tried to ignore the Monokeros' intense eye contact. The Monokeros put his hands behind his head as though he was being serviced by slaves.

Rell glanced at the horn from the corner of his eyes. With a shaky hand he took two fingers and pinched the head of the horn. When he had a hold, Zyra let go.

Zyra jumped up, wiping her hand on the ground as relief flooded through her. Then she made some decent distance away from the Monokeros.

Rell looked away but in his peripheral he saw the Monokeros giving him undivided attention. He began sweating profusely as the Monokeros smiled lecherously in his face.

"Hurry it up Zyra!" he snapped.

"I know you can understand us," Zyra said, glaring at the Monokeros. "And turn off your glamour if you will. It hurts our eyes."

There was a flash and they could finally see the Monokeros clearly.

Zyra was shocked at his looks. He was a lot younger than his glamour portrayed. Messy short white hair framed a darling and youthful face that seemed curious and stunned. Big eyes that were the lightest of blues colored in an otherwise colorless visage. His moon colored skin seemed powdery and he had no muscle mass.

He was built like a youth and looked to be about the same height as Zyra. He looked very much like an child that had just become a man.

"Surprised servant?"

Zyra's brow furrowed as the gravely voice of a middle aged man came from the youths pale lips.

"Servant?" she said offendedly.

The Monokeros nodded, innocent to her emotions.

"You carry the mark of the keromedio," he looked at Rell who was pointedly avoiding his gaze.

"You both do...but you are acting keromedio. The other is a regent."

Zyra nodded, looking to and from at the strange situation. What was taking Rair so long?

"I have been sent by the Witches of the Marble Tree to ask why you have entered human form," she said bravely.

The Monokero smirked, "I have a human need," he said raspily.

Zyra gulped and Rell moaned a desperate inaudible sound that roughly translated to an "Oh no," or a "No no."

Either way, 'no' was said.

"What is your need?" Zyra asked.

The Monokeros pursed his lips.

"I needed common speech to deliver a message."

Zyra sighed in relief.

"Okay, what is your message?"

"Once I give the message I will return to my true form. I have another need that must be fulfilled before I give my message."

The Monokeros sat up, something they didn't think he could do. He stared hard at Rell who was glaring hard at Zyra.

"Zyra..." he hissed.

"We will take you to the witches to fulfill that need," Zyra said hastily.

The Monokeros pouted like a petulant child.

"No."

"Then the nymphs would love..."

"No, and I have yet to say what my need is."

The Monokeros reached out and put a hand on Rell's shoulder.

Rell began to shiver violently.

"We'll give you Nymare," he squeaked. "We'll find her for you."

"I have already sent her to wander in her horse form," The Monokeros stated dryly.

"I mistook her for a human because she neglected her duty as a Selkie for too long. I could tell that she practiced her glamour too long by the skill she had acquired. It is a Selkie dishonor to don one form and ignore the other. She should be off to be mounted by another Selkie west of here."

"You sent her off to..."

"Socialize, and breed yes. She has not conceived in over 50 years."

"You knew her?"

"I knew her by touching her. Just as I know you Rell, heir to the Ursie man tribe."

The Monokeros brazenly reached between Rell's legs.

"And I would wish to know you more..."

Rell shouted, batting away the offending hand while still trying to hold the horn.

"No! Get away from me!"

"Why?"

"I don't give consent! Damn you old bastard, stop it!"

"Hold the horn tighter," Zyra suggested, strangely aroused by the sight.

It was just good advice. That he should hold that long hard horn tighter. And squeeze it, squeeze it good and hold onto it. Like good advice.

"It's not working!" Rell growled.

Zyra stared at the scene and tried to look objective.

"Maybe you should change hand position. Grab the bottom or something."

"Why?"

"I don't know I'm trying to help you. Maybe...maybe you should..stroke it or something?"

"...! What kind of sick fantasy..."

The Monokeros managed to get a hand underneath Rells thighs and his finger probed for Rell's butt. The hand was too far gone to be stopped. The minute the finger touched his hole he released the Monokeros and scrambled back.

They heard laughter as the Monokeros disappeared from sight.

Then they stood there stunned.

"He was playing you," Zyra said mutely. "He was playing you...and you fell for it!"

Angry she hit his bare shoulder.

"You let him escape!"

"He tried to put his finger in my butt!" Rell barked. "What was I supposed to do?"

"Tough it out like a man!"

"Oh right Huntress 'Why don't you stroke him?' I misjudged you! You're heartless!"

"Well he actually humped me! His stuff was all over me! Did you see me releasing him so he could skip off into the damnable forest? I don't believe so!" she snapped.

"Yes well you had clothes on, and you were supposed to give me your pants! Or did you forget while you were fantasizing?"

"Oh yes," Zyra scoffed. "Poor baby. I get groped almost every day for your information!"

"It couldn't affect you how it affected me!"

Zyra's eyes narrowed. "Are you saying it's okay for me to get violated?"

Rell took a step back, seeing her murderous gaze.

"Of course not. I'm only saying..."

"What are you trying to say Rell?"

A peal of laughter interrupted their argument.

Stepping out from behind a tree, the Monokeros smiled at them.

"You humans really are quite entertaining."

Zyra took a small step forward but the Monokeros held out a hand.

"Come now. If you attempt to pursue me now I will simply use my magic on you."

A swirl of gold rustled Zyra's shirt up and she pulled it down with a gasp.

The Monokeros laughed as though it were a child playing a prank. Holding his stomach in glee he seemed so.

"You're a child," Zyra said frowning. "You're a youth aren't you?"

"I am a youth among monokeros," he replied giving her a sweet smile. "But I have outlived all of you combined."

She nodded and turned as she heard a sound. Rair came from the trees, dressed in her blue dress. In her hands was the shawl. She noticed the Monokeros standing away from them and didn't even respond to Rell's reverent "Thank you."

She looked at Zyra who shook her head.

"It wasn't me. Rell released him."

Rair turned to him and frowned.

"He was molesting me," Rell protested.

Rair's frown deepened and she stared down at the ground.

Zyra had had enough of this. She just wanted to get home.

"Tell me what we must do to return you to human form," she said sighing.

The Monokeros tilted his head as his pale eyes examined her.

After a moment or two he said, "You do as well."

"Wait, please repeat that?" Zyra said confused.

The Monokeros looked at her quite seriously.

"You do as well. To satisfy my second need, you too will do."

"Do?"

The Monokeros gave her a charming smile.

"Suffice. Worthy to join with me. You will fulfill this hunger in me that I have only just begun to harbor. Carnality is a first for me," he admitted sheepishly.

"I have only just hit the apex of my adolescence," he explained. "Once I master the rites of carnality I will ascend into adulthood. The human body is the most visceral and malleable of all my forms. If I can have sex as a human and experience the sensations that accompanies that, I will have graduated onto another state of my growth."

"So..." Zyra said slowly. "You need to have sex with a human...in order to become a full fledged monokeros?"

He smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Yes! It is something I have been most eager to do. I have been scouting the forest for many days now, seeking a suitable candidate."

Zyra looked at Rell.

"Don't look at me," Rell snapped. "I would rather brave the fires of hell."

Zyra suddenly thought of Ginger. Ginger might actually be able to help!

"I have a friend," Zyra said excitedly. "She might be able to assist you."

The Monokeros looked at her curiously.

"Where is this friend?"

"In my village."

"Take me to her."

Zyra's plan hit a rock.

"What if..."she said warily. "I bring her to you? If you would wait..."

"I tire of waiting," he snapped, impatiently stamping his foot. "I want to be satisfied. Now!"

"But my friend isn't here ye..."

"I changed my mind."

Zyra shouted as she was suddenly raised in the air by a torrent of golden air. Heavy winds began to billow her shirt and it seemed as though it would rip off of her. As the wind tried to rid her of clothing she was being floated towards the Monokeros.

Yelling her name, her friends were unable to get past a barrier of wind and the Monokeros watched the frantic scene with relative calm.

Zyra landed, fully clothed on her knees before the Monokeros. She reached to grab his horn but her caught her hand pull her up to stand.

She was right, he was her height. He grabbed her leg and pulled it around his thigh, his eyes boring into hers. Zyra breathed in the strange gold mist and felt her strength waning. She felt weak as though all of her power had been drained.

No, in fact...she felt normal. She felt the way she had before the valley, before becoming the keromedio.

Had she actually been this weak? Or had she become so frighteningly strong?

He braced her again a tree, still holding her hand up.

"Wait," she said desperately.

The Monokeros and most of these animals had no shame. If she didn't stop him, he would take her against the tree.

"Please, listen."

"I'm listening," he said, sounding offended. "I do have that ability."

"Then listen closely. I can't do what you ask. I'm sorry, but please understand."

His eyes narrowed.

"It is the job of the keromedio to do what the monokeros asks. Have you forgotten that the kero is keromedio comes from..."

"I am aware," she interrupted. "But I'm asking for your mercy. Let me speak but a moment longer. I know you're tired my dear and I'm sorry."

The Monokeros studied her for a long time before releasing her. She had spoken to him the way she spoke to Nima and he seemed to reciprocate.

How odd.

She rubbed where he had held her hand. It hurt. To her surprise he took it and kissed the inside of her wrist. A second later the pain was gone.

"Thank you."

"You can thank me by speaking. Quickly I might add."

Zyra sighed heavily.

"I chose the role of the keromedio in order to save my family. The witches chose to send me to you, when they knew where you were, in order to save their honor. You now try to choose to take me against my will, so that you might become a full monokeros."

He nodded, confusion on his face.

"And?"

"And," Zyra said firmly. "...we have become a circle of sorts. Everyone has an agenda that they wish completed. You know I cannot refuse you because I would forfeit my role as keromedio and thus my life. Running from us was pretense; you had no intention of taking Rair. You wanted me."

The Monokeros' face was blank before a mischievous grin broke out on his face.

"Or Rell, whom detests me so."

She looked back at her friends who were somehow made quiet by the Monokeros' magic.

"May I ask why?"

"I..." his eyes dropped down. "I don't want to go back just yet. I enjoy being human," he admitted. His eyes lit with enthusiasm.

"You feel so many things! Sometimes at the same time. I want to feel more and more, but...but one of those feelings..." he pressed against her and his face flushed pink.

If he wasn't naked and touching her, it might have been a cute gesture.

"Is...to join with you. Please?" he pleaded gently.

His change in tone startled her. It was like he was asking her to carve him a new toy.

"Give me a chance," she declared. "Allow me the chance to find someone that is suitable to you. If I cannot, then...then I will accept responsibility. That is all I ask."

He gazed at her with a pout, then shrugged.

"Very well."

The golden wind disappeared and she could hear her friend's voices. Turning she saw they looked rumpled, but otherwise fine.

"I made a deal...."

"We heard," Rell said darkly. The valiant part of him wanted to take her place but the practical part just could not stomach the thought.

Rair was silent.

"I suppose that means we have to take you with us," Zyra said.

The Monokeros grinned and linked arms with her.

"I have never ventured inside of a human village before. This excites me!"

"Oh no," Zyra warned. "You will not be staying in the village."

He tilted his head. "Then where will I stay?"

"With a friend."

"What kind of friend?"

"A soon to be very irate ogre."

"You have a pet ogre?"

"He's not a pet."

"Can I play with him?"

"He doesn't play well with others." __________________________________________________

It took them an additional day to reach back to the village. They stayed in the forest until nightfall, then proceeded to Kail's hut. A faint yellow light shone on its inside.

Zyra swallowed deeply before reaching to knock on his door. She had managed a single knock before the door burst open and she was scooped up in his arms.

"Zyra," he breathed, holding her closely to him.

"Kail," she answered shakily.

Guilt left a bitter taste in her mouth and she tried to block out images of her and Scallen. He looked up to see the others and his jaw dropped as he took in the Monokeros.

"A baby Monokeros?" he said in shock.

"I'm hardly a baby," the Monokeros sniffed.

"I am an adolescent of proper age."

Kail turned to her. "Why is there a baby Monokeros outside of my hut?"

"We would like him to stay here," she said avoiding his gaze.

She attempted to pull farther out of his embrace but he held her arms. His yellow eyes narrowed.

"Why?"

"It's only for a few days."

"Why?"

"I require human needs met," the Monokeros interrupted. "My keromedio will attend to them."

Rell noticed the ogre's face rack with tension and Rair patted his arm. He looked to her and she pointed to the village.

"I will alert the sisters of our return."

He nodded and she silently slipped away. A second later he realized she had abandoned the drama.

"Hey, wait for me!" he shouted.

He promptly ran after her, not wishing to be between whatever Zyra and the ogre would have.