Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand," she said truthfully.

Medean tilted his head and grinned. "There is nothing to be understood. I am here to serve you."

Zyra thought about Kail and a pain ripped through her. "Then serve me."

"How?"

"Get on the bed."

She watched him sit down obediently. He folded his hands and waited.

Well, now he was on her bed. What did she want to do with him? After some thought, she realized she wanted to sleep with him.

Zyra kicked off her shoes and anything extra until she was left in her tunic and hunting skirt. She lay on the bed with her back towards him and curled a finger forward.

"Put your arm here."

Medean did as she asked. Pride would not allow her to simply say what she wanted, but after a few more instructions, Medean got the gist.

Pulling her into his chest, he lay beside her on the bed, holding her as she drifted off to sleep in his arms.

"Don't go," she mumbled, almost unconscious.

"Yes Miss." Medean put his glasses on the table beside her and using magic, blew out the lights.

---***---***---***---***---***---***--***---***

A lone figure entered the cave. It resided in an abandoned village, what was once the village of the Akeerans. With practiced ease, she reached for the torch on the wall and lit it. Walking steadily, the light footed woman made her way through the pathways, deep into the heart of the cavern. The closer she drew to her destination, the less she required the torch. Deep in the heart of the cave was an ominous glow.

Henna snuffed out her torch and lifted the hood from her face.

"I have returned, my Lord."

In front of her was something she didn't understand, something no human could understand. What she did understand, was that her Lord needed her, and she needed him. The translucent specter, this man of light and smoke, had given her an offer. She needed what he had to offered.

The man turned to her, his eyes are so familiar, and yet, so strange to her. They pierced her soul.

"Show me."

Henna nodded and reached into her bag. Inside were three water skins. She placed them before him.

"Good."

His voice reminded her of thunder, of the rumble of a pack of Nightlock charging through the night, dangerous, coming for you, for them.

She didn't know how he could pick up the skins, knowing she herself could not touch him, but he did.

He uncorked one, and began to drink deeply from it. A red line dribbled down his chin, he paused to lick it up, and then drained the rest. He repeated this until all three skins were empty. For a moment, like he always does his shimmer dies down and he materialized before her.

"Tell me, Henna," he said. "What beast did you kill?"

"A fat-fat bird, and two Perkadu."

The man examined his hand. Already it was beginning to fade. They would get nowhere at this rate.

"I need something stronger. The blood of something with a little more...fight."

Henna frowned. Anything with more fight might prove to be a challenge.

"My Lord, what do you have in mind?"

"Are you not native to this land?" he inquired.

"You tell me."

Henna swallowed, but hardened her nerves.

"Nemlock are vicious purple creatures. Their blood is strong."

"This is interesting," he said, approvingly. "And are all Nemlock alike?"

"No well, the strongest of them, the Nightlock, are the pack's leaders. The size of the pack decides how many Nightlock are in each set. They are generally bigger and stronger than three Nemlock combined. One of them is larger than me."

The man smiled, making Henna's heart flutter. He was so handsome, so much more than that simple beast Kail. He had so much more to offer. Even in his diminished form, she could see he had great power.

"Then one of them is all I will need."

The man walked to her, and gently placed a hand on her face. Henna shivered, arching into his touch. He smiled again, rubbing her softly.

"Bring one to me. We will see how long the blood lasts. I need something strong enough to allow me to hold my corporeal form long enough to keep it. An hour, should suffice."

Henna nodded, saddened when the touch began to fade. He was losing form.

"Do not despair dear one," he cooed. "I will be whole soon. Then, all that you desire shall be yours."

Henna's face took on a feral bloodlust. "The Rovians?"

"Yours to control."

"The ogre?"

"He will grovel to kiss your feet."

Henna trembled with pleasure. She loved this

game. Lived for the final question.

"And Zyra? The one I told you about? The precious keromedio?"

The man smiled wider and in a burst went back into his translucent form, filling the cavern with light.

"I will personally take care of her. Even if I have to rip her from the witch's hands. This I swear."

Henna dropped to her knees, her gratefulness overwhelming her.

"Then I swear complete loyalty to you Lord Creedon."

The man looked down at the tiny girl and chuckled.

"Excellent."

_________________________________________________

*Notes*

Dear fans of O+O,

*sigh*

I tried. Very hard. But I can't. This is not a two week update kind of series, and it can't be. I have a standard to hold to, and I won't go any less. The only thing I guarantee is that I will finish this series if it kills me.

The time frame is up in the air. It is incredibly difficult to write linearly/chronologically. If I could just hand you random chapters or write whatever comes natural, nothing would make sense. Forcing myself to write, whether I want to or not takes time.

It takes 45, 11-inch double spaced pages in Microsoft to make 4 pages of O+O.

So I am sorry, but if you truly enjoy my writing, you'll have to be patient.

Also, I want to thank those of you who have encouraged me to put my schooling first and those of you who are forever understanding. You are the reason I write as always. ^_^

As a side note, I noticed a lot of interest in my Ducky the Demon Hunter series. For those of you who read both O+O and DDH, the Ducky series is on hiatus until the completion of O+O. Then I plan on directing full attention to that series. I have big plans for it.

Happy New Year, and I hope we can start and finish strong. I don't see myself continuing this into 2015. This series ends this year. So get ready for some major movement on the plot's part.

Comment so that I can get my comment fix.O.o

I am addicted to comments after all.

Love,

Stubborn Dreamer