Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now. I am but a simple cloud. I have no desire to fight. You seem like you have been fighting. Quarreling amongst yourselves? This is going to be easy."

Zyra wanted to taunt him, but if he could attack in this form, she wasn't sure she could defend.

"Where is she? What have you done?"

"She iswith your sister. Safe and sound. I found her wandering around the forest by herself. You should thank me."

"Who are you?"

The cloud paused. She could feel it smile. "I am...the prophecy."

She stared at it, her eyes searching.

"You're...Creedon aren't you?"

He didn't answer. The cloud rose into the air.

"Hey, wait! Come back!"

Instead it dissipated into nothing. It was as though nothing had happened. She might have believed she'd had some kind of mental break, had the Nightlock not laid there injured.

"Zyra!"

She turned to see the party of witches and the basilisk appear before her. As they ran to her the last of her strength left her. She let the darkness claim her, the swirl of black consume her. She felt herself falling, and she felt the oddest comfort when she crumpled to the ground.

Medean rushed forward and scooped her up, surveying her for injury. Outwardly she was fine, but he could sense all of her reserves physical and nonphysical were depleted. She was going to be a asleep for quite some time.

"What is that?" Etaceh asked, pointing to the bleeding beast.

"I don't know," Medean mumbled. "It's a Rovian beast I guess."

"Well throw it to the other side."

"Heal it."

They looked to Scallen. "Go ahead. It could have gotten injured protecting her. Or isss it you nature to reward bravery with death?"

Etaceh nodded and bent her hands over the poor creature. It was moments from death.

"This is cruel magic," Etaceh breathed. "It's feeding on the life energy."

She took a couple of deep breaths and focused in on the curse. Slowly she unraveled it, watching as the creature began to breath normally.

"It will live," she declared. "Now dump it across."

Scallen stared down at the beast. Medean was too absorbed with Zyra to see much else. Quietly he picked up the creature.

"Eta...ssceh."

She turned to him. "Yes?"

"If you recall, you owe me a favor."

Etaceh's mouth tightened. She didn't need this.

"Yes, I suppose I do. You want to keep the thing?"

"I will keep it," he corrected. "When ssZyra wakes up I'm going to offer her a place to ssstay..."

"She has a place to stay." Medean turned, his Mistress in his hands. "Caligula is gone. She's safe."

"Caligula will return," Scallen hissed. "And you have proved yourself uselessss, if not disposssable...basssilisssk homesss are neutral territory. ssShe'd be truly sssafe."

"This is none of your concern!"

Scallen chuckled. He would not argue with a child. He turned to Etaceh, his green eyes pinning her.

"If ssZyra agreess to live with me, you will let her. Do thisss and the favor will be repaid..."

"You can't—"

Etaceh raised a hand and Medean silenced.

"Do we ha...hhhve...a deal?"

Etaceh looked at the large animal slumbering in his arms.

"Yes, we have a deal."

Scallen walked over to the hole he had made when he first met Zyra, and jumped in.

_________________________________________________

*Notes*

It is...finished.

OMG! Action packed right? So sickeningly action packed I didn't feel like writing it for the longest time. My laptop is at a shop (getting swindled to replace a wire in my screen), and I got to see the greatest reactions from librarians reading over my shoulder the word "cunt."

So...I promised that I had surprises inside for this chapter and I do. I have launched a website!!

Here to help me advertise is my good buddy

Cittran. Cittran take it away!

Cittran: Golly SD, thanks for this opportunity! I know how difficult it is to balance everything and still find a way to make it lucrative towards a greater career.

SD: Aw, continue.

Cittran: For those of you whom are tired of waiting for chapters and looking on and on hoping that there's one up, wait no longer. The website link is underneath Stubborn_Dreamer's profile and at the very bottom of the homepage is a mailing list. When a new chapter is up on literotica, SD will make a post advertising it, and you'll be able to see it in your email. Nothing is required by an email, no personal info, etc.

SD: Do you hear that?

Cittran: What?

SD: I think...that's the sweet sound of mercy.

Cittran: Sounds pretty damn sweet SD. Also, she has up some art based on O+O. Some of it is commissioned from an outside source and a few are from fans like you! See what Zyra and the gang look like.

SD: Loose interpretation though.

Cittran: Think you're an artist? Submit anything and it will be posted on the website. Giving you full credibility of course.

SD: Sounds good.

So yeah. Mailing list and a cool free website. Sounds good right? And yes Cittran, I punished you, but because I love you, I went easy on you.

Next time, I'm going to kill you off ^_^

With love of course.

Forever yours,

SD