Oh, Aunt Peg!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "Yeah, my Mum would just LOVE one."

"Kay, what do you think?" Georgina asked.

"She is NOT having a snake. No freaky stuff!" My mother said firmly. "Reptiles are for deserts and rainforests or whatever, not in my house!"

"Kay? Will Mike be coming round today?" Aunt Peg asked as she strode into the living room.

My mother's face brightened instantly. Mike was my brother, and a real Mummy's boy at that. He was older than me and had his own place but he came over regularly. Every time he would come round my Mum would make a big fuss of him. Too much fuss, if you ask me.

"Yes, Mike should be coming round tonight. You will all be here wont you?" My Mum looked from Aunt Peg to me questioningly.

"Yes, of course we will be" we both said in unison.

"We won't be too long, Kay" Marc said, looking at Georgina. "We have to feed him, unless you have any frozen mice here."

My mother's face turned ashen. "Frozen mice? No!"

We all grinned at each other.

"Well, we had better be going, nice to see you Miss Parker" Marc said to my mother politely. She smiled, and I could see the little chip in her front tooth.

"See you soon, Sprinkle!" Marc said to me, giving me a big hug.

When Georgina and Marc left my mother, Aunt Peg and I were sitting in the living room together rather uncomfortably. Peg's gaze went from me, to the floor and back again, avoiding my mother's glances.

"Would someone please tell me what's going on? You two are ever so quiet." My Mum asked, taking a sip of her tea.

"Kay, there's nothing going on."

"Annie, can you leave the room please, there's something I would like to discuss with Peg" my Mum said quietly.

"Ok" I said, leaving the room. I shut the door and put my head against the other side so that I could hear what was going on.

"Jesus, Peg! I get home and I find you in bed with Annie! What the hell do you think you are doing? Us having sex was one thing, but sex with my daughter as well? What on earth were you thinking?"

I froze. Peg had had sex with my Mum?

"Kay, she's all grown up now and she's beautiful, just like her mother. What do you expect me to do?"

"I don't expect you to be fucking my daughter!"

"Come here" I heard Peg ask her. For a minute or two there was silence, and I could hear something else. Something strange. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry but she reminds me of you" I heard Peg say. "Please don't be angry with me."

I tried to peer through the door but couldn't see anything, so I did the best possible thing.

I opened the door.

"Mum? Aunt Peg?" I couldn't believe my eyes. They were locked in a passionate embrace. Peg had her arms around my mother and they were kissing each other. My mouth dropped open and my eyes were wide in shock.

"Sorry I couldn't tell you before" Peg spoke, holding out her hand for me to take. I reluctantly stepped forward and knelt down between my mother and Aunt Peg. "Kay, it's alright, this is between us" she whispered to my mother, her hands roaming my body.

"Mum?"

"Take your dress off" my mother spoke, stroking my hair.

"It's okay darling, it's alright I promise. We will look after you" Peg promised, kissing the nape of my neck. I took my dress off over my head and faced Peg, who took my breasts in her hands, kissing me softly.

"Touch her, Kay. Feel her, isn't she soft?"

I felt my mother's hair brushing the back of my neck and across my shoulders and shuddered. This was so strange. Her hands began slowly exploring my back and I felt her nipples brushing against my shoulder blades.

Aunt Peg kissed down to my breasts, her hands moving lower, between my legs.

"Lie down, Annie. Please" she whispered.

I hesitated at first, before lying back on the floor, my legs spread. My mother moved to my face to kiss me, her tongue darting in between my lips as Peg began kissing up my thighs, slowly and deliberately. When Peg finally planted a kiss between my legs I let out a moan, and when my mother looked down at me, I could see the tenderness in her eyes.

"It's okay, precious. Peg will take care of you. I know this is strange for you" she whispered gently, stroking my face.

"Kiss me, Mum" I managed to ask her, my heart beating in my chest like a rabbit's. She smiled and leant down, her hair brushing my face lightly, pressing her lips to mine. I felt Aunt Peg's tongue parting my labia, flicking along to nestle just under my clit. I tried to push down a little and all of a sudden felt her sucking on my clit firmly, drawing it out in her mouth, tugging on it, the suction of her mouth unbearable. I thrust my hips up at her hungry mouth and felt her firm tongue licking over my clit in a frenzy. As I writhed and moaned my mother began stroking my nipples, her thumb gently circling one, pulling on it a little with her thumb and forefinger.

"Come on precious, I know you want to come. Doesn't that feel good?" My mother murmured lovingly. I nodded and she kissed me harder, stifling my moans as I felt the pressure building up between my legs as Peg lapped at my pussy, her unrelenting tongue driving me wild.

"Oh, oh yes!" I moaned into Mum's mouth as I began to come, spasming in my unyielding desire, Aunt Peg's hands cupping my ass, pushing me into her face as she drank from between my legs, pushing her tongue inside me as far as she could go.

Mum never let go of me, not for a second as I rested in her arms. She stroked my hair as Peg kissed all over my pussy, coming up to kiss her, sharing my taste with her.

"Mum, I love you. I love you both" I said, pulling them both towards me.

"See Kay, she's happy!" Aunt Peg said, returning my embrace, holding onto both of us tightly.

There was a knock at the front door, and a call through the letterbox.

"Mum, are you in?"

"Its Mike" my mother said, looking nervous.

"Well, we shall leave you two alone together!" Aunt Peg exclaimed, taking my hand and leading me back to her bedroom.

"I can't believe this, this is all so taboo!" I exclaimed as she shut her bedroom door behind us.

Aunt Peg smiled, pushing me back onto her bed, moving on top of me to kiss me hungrily...

12