Oh Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was still a married woman, despite my body's craving. I pulled back. "Wait!"

"No." He kissed my neck as he began to unbutton my dress.

I protested weakly, "But my husband..."

"He can't give you what you need." His eyes met mine, and they glowed with unrestrained passion. "I can, and I will."

He took my hand and placed it on his bulge. I felt it through his pants, every straining inch of it, and exhaled sharply. It was huge and hard as steel.

"No, I can't," I whispered.

His hand slid up my inner thighs where wetness greeted him well before he reached my pussy. "Your cunt says otherwise." His fingers slid through my juices before plunging inside me. I nearly came that instant, then whimpered when he withdrew them. He brought his wet fingers up to my face, proof positive of my arousal. The scent was intoxicating, rich in pheromones, a blatant advertisement of my fertility, and I tentatively stuck out my tongue to taste my own pussy.

"That's right," he murmured as I sucked his fingers. "I know what your body needs." His other hand quickly finished unbuttoning my dress, and it slid from my body to pool at his feet.

Now naked, I felt a sudden apprehension. I tensed, coming to my senses for a moment. "Please don't... I'm not myself..."

"You need this," he said firmly, backing me onto the bed and climbing over me. "Deny it if you want, but I know better."

"No, I-I have a... husband," I sighed as his mouth closed over my sensitive nipple. His teeth bit gently down, sending bolts of pleasure through my body, and I arched from the bed with a sharp cry.

He kissed his way down my belly. "Your husband can't satisfy you like I can. Look at you. You would come if I just breathed on your clit." He rose up on his knees, looking me directly in the eyes, challenging me. "Tell me you've felt this way with that toadying little pissant you call a husband."

I felt his authority, in his aura, in his posture and presence. I became acutely aware of the disparity of our positions. I on my back, naked, legs spread, pussy exposed and glistening wet before this fully clothed and virile man with the intense gaze of an alpha male. He was right. I'd never felt such a reaction to my husband, nor to any man. I shyly looked up at him through lowered lashes, and he had his answer.

He began to undress, not hurriedly, but with purpose. Beneath his suit and tie was the body of an athlete. His white shirt fell to the floor, revealing broad shoulders and lean muscles beneath a manly swirl of dark hair. He rose to remove his pants, and I believe I held my breath until he stood before me in all his glorious nudity. His erection stood large and proud like a ramrod, and my pussy throbbed to be filled with it.

I began to squirm, my surrender inevitable. My hormonal and emotional state left me somewhere beyond words and communication. I pled with my eyes, and he obliged me, climbing over me with the grace of a tiger. His scent intoxicated me, the scent of man, of testosterone, of virility. He nudged my thighs apart with his knees and gripped my hair for a deep kiss as he slowly entered me.

I broke the kiss to breathe through the pleasure/pain of being stretched by his huge cock. I felt painfully split apart, yet my body arched against him to take him deeper. I came almost instantly, my pussy rhythmically clenching around him. I cried out loudly as my body achieved a level of orgasmic satisfaction I'd not experienced in a long time.

When the throbbing began to ebb, my eyes opened to see him looking at me with amusement. Confused, I frowned. "What?"

He smirked. "I'm not even all the way in you yet." My eyes widened in surprise as he pressed in the last few inches, triggering another delicious wave of pleasure. I gasped for breath as he began to thrust into me, each movement bringing first pleasure and pain, and then only pleasure.

"Olivia," he breathed in my ear. "Your pussy is so tight... it grips my cock like a glove."

I was lost somewhere outside of rational thought. I clung to him as he rocked against me, surrounding me and filling me. He played my body like a violin virtuoso, and my body crescendoed and vibrated in a near-perpetual orgasmic state.

His breath quickened along with his thrusts, and I knew his own climax was near. At that moment, a semblance of thought returned to me, and I pulled back.

"Wait, don't cum in me!" I begged.

"You want me to cum in you," he stated raggedly, never breaking his rhythm. And he was right, but...

"But... I'm on fertility drugs... and ovulating," I gasped between thrusts. "My husband and I... were trying for a baby..."

He thrust harder. "Another thing your pathetic husband couldn't get right." He gripped my hair, forcing me to look in his eyes. "That's right, look at me. You'll havemybaby. Your pussy belongs to me now. Take my cum and have my baby," he growled, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Yes," I breathed, my surrender complete, "Give me a baby."

With a hoarse growl, he mated me, thrusting hard, pressing against my cervix. I felt the heavy thudding of his cock as it pulsed his seed deep in my womb, on and on for what seemed an eternity. The intensity of his orgasm triggered my own, and my pussy clenched around him, milking him for every last drop of his precious semen. In a surge of ecstatic pleasure, our cries filled the room, and we collapsed together in a sweaty pile.

Long moments passed, trying to regain our breath. He was still semi-hard inside me. I shifted slightly, but his hands stayed me. "No, keep my seed inside you as long as you can." His hand brushed the hair from my forehead, then skimmed down to rest on my tummy. "I can't wait to see your belly all big and round with my baby."

A million thoughts whirled through my head. I'd just had the most satisfying sex of my life. My brain, hopped up on endorphins and hormones painted a picture of my future: a belly full of baby – healthy baby with strong genes – and a dominant male to care for us both. Glowing happily from the deeply satisfying sex and the prospect that I may be carrying a precious baby already, I drifted off to sleep with Hunter still inside me.

The following months passed in a whirlwind. In light of his prior infidelity, my divorce from Todd was uncontested. I didn't take much in the settlement. I didn't need much. My first coupling with Hunter Rothschild had indeed impregnated me, thus securing my future. Our courtship was somewhat unusual, sure. But what's important is our deep reverence for the sanctity of motherhood and family. Hunter adores and cherishes me, the mother of his children, and we plan to be married at Christmas. And thanks to the unnecessary fertility drugs, our twins are due to be born six weeks after that. This is what I was born to do, and I couldn't be happier. Of course, some people are better off without children. But some of us will stop at nothing to have a little one to call their own.

12