Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you like to be her Mommy? I thought, trying not to let it show. I'd like you to interview for the job...in about an hour...in our bed. I put my arm around her shoulders, and held her.

"She's such a sweetie," she sniffed, "and we did so well all week. I guess I just missed you so much, and she was pushing me away, and... "

What is it about kids and dogs that let's them read a situation so perfectly, despite not speaking the language? They know just what you need when you're down.

Lynn, who was still in my arms as well, released her grip on my neck, and patted Kelly's head, as though apologizing for hurting her feelings. Kelly smiled, and gave Lynn a kiss.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she giggled, "I needed that." She looked up at me with moist eyes. "I'm so glad you're home." The kiss she gave me this time was no peck. It was warm, and soft, and sensuous...as though we had been together for years.

Lynn had been carried long enough, and her energy was bubbling over, so I put her down. She ran, giggling...everywhere. Good. Tucker yourself out, so we can put you to bed.

I had two arms free for Kelly now, and she stepped into my embrace happily, snuggling against my chest.

"Mmmm, you're much more fun to hug than Tony," I laughed, rubbing her back.

"Well I'm glad to hear that," she giggled, pressing her breasts harder into me. "I bet I'm a better kisser than Tony, too." Her sense of humour was back, so I assume she was happier now that I was home. She tilted her head back, and accepted my lips as I tasted hers.

"Yes," I smiled, "no contest. You feeling better now?"

"Much. Thank you," she breathed, cuddling closer. She felt so perfect here, in my arms, like we were made for each other. Maybe we were.

Lynn came charging back in, having done a lap of the backyard. I let Kelly go, and did my part to hasten my daughter's bedtime by chasing her. Kelly joined in, and we ran Lynn around the house, burning off her energy. The rooms filled with laughter, such a wonderful sound.

I watched as my buxom babysitter / lover chased my little girl past me. Kelly paused to look at me, watching her big chest heave under her polo shirt with her heavy breathing. She followed my eyes, glancing down at the full, rounded curves of her breasts. She knew well her effect on me, and shook her tits in my direction before continuing her pursuit with a smile.

Lynn wound down quickly, and we corralled her into her room, getting her ready for bed together, and tucking her in. The strategy worked. She closed her eyes almost immediately.

***

It was our time now.

"Why don't you go have a shower, honey?" Kelly smiled, stepping in for another kiss. "I'll get the bed ready...and be waiting for you."

"Sounds great," I answered, still holding her close. Her beautiful brown eyes sparkled, and I kissed her again.

The shower felt wonderful, easing the knots that travelling inevitably caused in my back and shoulders. I didn't rush through it, but didn't linger, either. There was only one place to be, and it was in the next room, with Kelly.

The bedroom was dark, save the gentle glow from one small bedside lamp. Kelly was laying on her side, head perched on her hand, with the sheet loosely wrapped around her. She smiled, and beckoned me in.

"Come hither," she whispered.

"Don't mind if I do," I smiled, and slipped in beside her.

There was something very different about Kelly tonight. She was calm, quiet, relaxed... at peace. It suited her. With her dark, sultry looks, she just oozed sensuality. She didn't need to rush things, or demand attention.

We laid side by side, staring at each other from our respective pillows. She licked her plump, delectable lips, and fluttered her eyelashes.

"You are just so beautiful," I sighed. "I can't believe how lucky I am."

"We're both very lucky," she whispered, moving a few inches closer on her pillow.

"You could have anyone you wanted," I replied, sliding closer myself. We were only inches apart, now.

"I have the one I want," she hissed.

"Me too," I breathed, as we met in the middle. Her soft lips felt heavenly on mine. There was no frenzy. Her gentle embrace remained.

Her left arm wrapped over my shoulder, pulling me closer, and her left leg hooked over my hip. We pressed tightly against each other, with my hand resting on her hip. We kissed softly, content to caress each other and enjoy the intimacy we missed throughout the week.

I was having a hard time with my emotions. I wanted to tell her how I was feeling, but despite our declared exclusivity, I was afraid I'd scare her. We had known each other years ago, but not the way we knew each other now. 'Now' was happening very fast, and I worried that what I was feeling might be more than she wanted.

I don't know how long we cuddled like this. Personally, I'd be happy to stay here in her arms until Sunday afternoon.

"Oh god," she breathed, tossing her head back. "I need to feel your lips on my body. Kiss me all over, darling...claim every inch of me. Set me on fire, until I beg you to fill me with your big, hard cock, and make love to me for hours."

Ooooooo. That sounds like a wonderful idea. Your wish, my love, is my command.

I let my kisses wander, around her face, and across the edge of her feminine jawline, spending a few seconds tasting the area under her ear, on each side. Her throat was offered up with a moan of delight, and I took advantage, nibbling the soft skin gently. Her hands caressed and toyed with my hair, holding my head in place when I hit a particularly pleasurable area. The sides of he neck, her collarbones, and the tops of her shoulders all received more attention.

I lifted her arm as I rolled her onto her back, letting me access the sensitive skin on the inside of her arm. Her scent wafted out, and I inhaled deeply.

No, I'm not some weirdo who gets off on stinky sweat. Kelly was clean and fresh, but she had a very attractive natural scent, which I found very sexy. I kissed her there softly, and continued on down her side. Her ribs were ticklish, but I kissed very lightly, and she suppressed her giggles. When I reached the outer and lower curves of her round breasts, the giggles became moans of desire, then groans of frustration, as I bypassed her nipples, which were threats to put an eye out.

"No! Please...don't tease me!" she hissed.

"Patience, my sweet," I replied softly, working my way back up through her valley of cleavage. I reversed back down the same way, reaching her flat belly. She was quivering, with a vibration in her gasping breaths that showed her excitement.

Trailing angel kisses across her tummy, I paused at each hip. She rocked from side to side, and tried desperately to spread her legs, but I held them together. With her thighs clamped tightly, I could kiss her smooth mons, and the junction of her firm thighs, without touching her pussy. She groaned loudly, but I ignored her anxious, demanding sounds, continuing down her legs.

When I reached her feet, I took my time. No, I don't have a foot fetish either, but she was obviously very sensitive here, squirming an moaning at my touch. Erogenous zones are where you find them, and I had found another new one on Kelly's luscious body. Add feet to the list that already included...well, pretty much everything.

I rolled her prone, to gain better access to the soles of her feet, but kept my legs on either side of hers as I bent them up at the knees. She was writhing and gasping as I rubbed and kissed her feet softly.

"Oh fuck, Todd...you're killing me!" she groaned. "Please, put me out of my misery!"

I moved up her calves, and got another big reaction from the area behind her knees, and the backs of her thighs...and the delicious lower curves of her butt cheeks.

I felt contact on my rock hard cock, and glanced down. With my legs outboard of hers, I was dangling over her calves, and she managed to trap my hard dick between them.

"Gotcha!" she giggled, trying to give me a calf job, jerking me off with her lower legs. I had to admit, it felt good, as this teasing tour of her body had been exciting me as much as her.

I changed from kissing her, to licking the areas I touched, beginning with her ass. I suppose it surprised her, because she gasped, arched her back, and lost her grip on my cock. I spread her cheeks, and licked her again.

"Oh fuck!" she hissed, trying to look over her shoulder at me. "That's cruel!"

I agreed, leaning forward to attack the nape of her neck. She moaned and held her hair aside, undulating her hips. My cock slipped into the sexpot gap at the top of her thighs, and she captured it quickly, rubbing her drenched pussy along the side of my shaft. I feasted on her neck, nibbling, kissing and licking, with the occasional dip into her ears, while she gasped and groaned softly.

"Todd, please...I can't take any more...just fuck me!" she purred. "Take that big cock, and jam it in my cunt! Let me cum, before I lose my mind!"

Okay Sweetheart, I thought, reaching down to guide my tool into her moist opening. She cocked her hips, lifting her butt to give me better access, and moaned as it slipped into her. With my legs still holding hers shut, I pressed against the firm pillows of her bottom.

"Oh shit, that's it...now fuck me!" she screeched. "You're gonna make me cum so hard!"

I gave her a few firm, grinding strokes. After nearly an hour of intense foreplay, that was all it took.

"Gnahhhhhhhhhnnnnnn!" she screamed, her body bucking under mine for several seconds, before she finally dropped, breathing heavily. "Oh shit, that's better. I needed that," she gasped. "Off me, please?"

I lifted clear, dragging my froth covered dick across her ass, and she quickly scooted out from under me. I expected her to head for the bathroom, but she surprised me, spinning around and pushing me onto my back. She pounced, dropping her mouth over my cock eagerly.

"Damn, I am delicious, aren't I?" she smiled, licking my shaft and then her lips. "It's your turn to get the edge taken off, then I want to make love all night."

Having said her piece, she wasted no time in gobbling my dick down again. Her head bobbed in a smooth rhythm, while her hands fondled my balls and stroked the portion that didn't fit in her mouth.

I laid back, and let her do her thing, revelling in the delicious sensations she was giving me. She knew what she wanted, and her strategy was sound. By blowing me now, she was satisfying my urgent need, and that would let us go all night, or as long as I could stay awake, whichever came first, no pun intended.

Speaking of cumming, I was nearing that point rapidly. Kelly was very good with her mouth, and I was feeling all of those skills right now. The familiar tingling began.

"Shit, baby...you suck me so good...I'm gonna cum!" I growled.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, " 'oo i',...' um i' m' mouf'!"

Hmmm... I think that was 'do it...cum in my mouth', or words to that effect. By the time I figured it out, it was already happening.

Kelly moaned, pumping her hand on my cock, and swallowing loudly, as I spurted repeatedly down her throat. It was earthshattering. She kept vacuuming my shaft, long after I had finished squirting, cleaning up the stray semen that had escaped her initial attention.

With me now clean as a whistle, and still hard, she climbed on top of me, easing her pussy over my dick. Once it was fully sheathed, she leaned forward, resting her magnificent breasts on my chest. She smiled, and pressed her lips to mine.

"There. Now that we've both had our fun, it's time to really enjoy ourselves," she breathed, undulating her hips softly. Her warm, wet folds held my cock in a loving embrace, and her lips found mine yet again.

It must be something built in, to women as a whole, that tells them how to make love. Emotional instinct, I suppose. We men are born with the ability to fuck...plain, simple, aggressive, furious fucking...meant to get ourselves off quickly, and disseminate our seed with as many partners as possible. Survival instinct. Yet men often fell in love before their female companions did. I'm glad I didn't need to understand it to enjoy it.

Kelly was still kissing me softly, while her hips rose and fell slowly. It was a remarkable sensation.

I rolled us over...without breaking the connection between our lips...and Kelly moaned softly as I drove the full length of my rod back into her. I pressed hard against her clit, and she groaned approvingly, caressing my butt gently.

I began a slow rhythm of smooth, deep strokes into Kelly's dripping cunt. Her hands wandered all over my back and shoulders, while we continued our embrace. I pulled back to watch her enjoy my attention.

"Oh yes, darling, that's exactly what I wanted tonight," she breathed, a quiver in her voice. "Make love to me, soft and gentle. Let me feel what you're feeling inside."

She was giving me a chance to tell her how I felt about her, without actually saying the words. She sure didn't act like a nineteen year old.

Kelly's eyes opened wider, as did her mouth, and she gasped softly.

"Oh yes, right there...that's the spot...right there...oh please don't stop, it's so good," she moaned, and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling my lips down for another kiss. We barely separated, and she groaned, "fucking cumming... cumming, oh yes...cumming, so good. Oh my god, so good."

We rolled on our sides, and continued the same pace. Gentle was working just fine for me, and Kelly seemed to be quite happy as well, so I just kept sliding smoothly in and out of her juicy snatch. In this position, I could reach her breasts easier, and with those beautiful globes stacked atop each other, I couldn't resist nibbling on her nipples. Nibbling quickly gave way to full suckling, and she moaned appreciatively.

Pressed together like this, even gentle fucking was sweaty fucking, and we both had a glow going. The salty taste seasoned her delicious breasts perfectly. Kelly was the one who commented on it.

"Mmmmm," she smiled, inhaling deeply, "it smells so good in here. It stinks of lust, and sex...just the way a bedroom should smell. I love it, and I love your cock in my pussy, and your lips on my body."

Every time she used 'I love' in a sentence, my ears perked up. I was waiting for the big one, so I could reciprocate. I know it seems pretty juvenile, but I wanted her to say it first, that she loved me, not because I was afraid, but because I didn't want to pressure her. Okay, maybe I was a little afraid, but I'd already made my decision regarding her place in my life...and my bed. Forever sounded just fine to me.

The quiver was back in her breathing, so I knew another orgasm was approaching, and sucked her nipples harder to hasten its arrival. Ah, here it cums now...

"Ooooo, oh fuck...oh yeah, baby...gonna cum...ahnn...gonna... AHHHHHN!"

I really liked the way she came. Gasping...clawing...desperate... overwhelmed. It was very gratifying that I could give her such pleasure. Let's give her some more, shall we?

I pulled out, and she moaned in disappointment...until I turned her around. The moans became giggles of joy, as she wiggled her rump into my crotch, reaching under to impale herself again.

"That's better," she smiled, a sex growl in her voice. "My little kitty was getting lonely."

"How did you make it through the week?" I laughed.

"Lots of fingers," she breathed contentedly, absorbing my deep thrusts.

"Fingers? What happened to your 'trusty vibrator'," I asked, kissing the nape of her neck.

"Killed it," she giggled, "but not the way you think. I didn't wear it out...I dropped it. Pussy juice is really slippery. Anyway, it's just a dildo now. I'll miss 'Mr. Buzzbomb'". I could feel her fingertips circling her clit as I fuck her, and knew she'd pop again soon. Maybe I could add some mental stimulation.

"Then we need to go shopping for Mr. Buzzbomb's replacement tomorrow. I'll call Mrs. Nussbaum next door, and see if she can look after Lynn for an hour, so we can go get your pussy some company. Can't have her getting lonely, can we?"

"She really likes the company she has right now," Kelly moaned, "but she'd like to go shopping, to find a stand in just like your big, hard cock, for while you're away."

"Sure. Maybe we should get several, just in case you get butter fingers again. Maybe you can show me how you use them, too?"

That did it. She gasped, and moaned loudly, slamming back against my cock. Apparently, the thought of me watching her was exciting. I'll make a note : Kelly is an exhibitionist.

"Oh fuck...OH FUCK! OH SHIT, FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARD! NOW!"

I shifted gears, grabbing her hips and pounding her, which wasn't easy laying on our sides. Rolling her forward, I mounted her, and thrashed her from above. The lazy dog was getting drilled furiously, yelping encouragement and glee. She turned her head. Knowing there was no going back once I'd started down this road, she smiled.

"Cum...in...my...pussy," she said between strokes.

It only took another minute or two to fill that order, and I filled her cunt to overflowing with hot jizz. I laid flat, resting on her as gently as possible.

"Mmmmm, that was nice," she moaned. "I love it when you spray inside me. It's so warm, and makes my pussy twitch."

"You're welcome," I breathed, kissing her cheek.

"You'd better get off, before I leak, and we have to change the sheets again, she giggled. "Besides, I have to pee."

Right. Off. Simple task, if I hadn't just cum. I rolled, managing not to fall on the floor. Kelly was far more coordinated, scooting quickly into the bathroom, hand cupped over her drooling, semen-filled gash.

She was back in a few minutes, but by then, I was barely conscious. The day finally caught up with me...the workday, travel, sex, and release of stress... and I was done. She kissed me softly, and tucked me in beside her. I fell asleep with my head resting on her right breast.

***

When I woke up, I was alone, and the sun was bright outside. I could hear Lynn watching TV, and smelled bacon cooking. Kelly was being domestic, and I wanted her to keep doing it.

It took me about five minutes to do my morning routine, and despite my best efforts, still had severe bedhead when I dressed and went to find Kelly. I looked like a drunken cockatoo. Apparently, she thought so too.

"Good morning Fred," she laughed, splaying her fingers over her head. She was referring to the bird on the old TV show 'Baretta', a white cockatoo named Fred.

"Morning, baby," I replied, pressing down on my 'crest'. It would take a shower to eradicate the wild curls. Kelly looked radiant, happy, and energized. Somehow, it just wasn't fair.

"Last night," she smiled, stepping into my arms, and kissing me softly, "was wonderful."

"Sorry I ran out of gas on you," I apologized, shaking my head. "You wanted it all night, and I..."

"Honey, you never need to apologize to me," she said, pressing her fingertip to my lips. "Besides, you damn near killed me. I came, like eight times, I think. I'll need the rest during the week."

"So, you don't want any more, or to go vibrator shopping?" I teased.

"Well, I didn't say that," she giggled. "When are we going?"

"Let me find out," I replied, picking up the phone, and dialling next door. A voice answered. "Hi, Mrs. Nussbaum...it's Todd, next door...yes, home for the weekend, but I head back tomorrow afternoon. Can I ask a favour? I need about to go out for a couple of hours this afternoon, and I need Kelly's help with me, so could you?... Yes? That's wonderful, thank you. I'll call you then. Thank you." I hung up. "Anytime you want. She'll do anything to get me married again...such a busybody."