Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh SHIT! What I just said.

"Married, huh?" Kelly smiled, looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Um, I, uh...I think that came out wrong," I stammered. "It's just that since Amy died, she's been trying to set me up with her daughter, and everyone else she knows." Kelly grinned, and walked back for another kiss.

"Don't fret, my sweet," she breathed. "Remember, I said I wasn't averse to the idea, but...let's not send out the invitations just yet, okay?"

Lynn wandered in, breaking the tension.

"B'ekfas?" she smiled, looking from Kelly to me and back again.

"Yes, little one," Kelly smiled, picking up my daughter. "Daddy is up so we're going to have breakfast! Pancakes!"

"Yay!" Lynn giggled, clapping her hands. I watched them together. Their was a connection, that was getting stronger every day. I was sure that would be to my advantage, eventually.

***

Breakfast finished, I hit the shower. I was almost finished when Kelly appeared, stepping in with me. I watched the warm water cascade over her incredibly beautiful body...plastering her long, dark hair across the full curves of her breasts, then flowing down in rivulets over her flat belly and sexy ass. My cock twitched.

She smiled, feeling my eyes on her, and grabbed the soap. I expected her to use it on herself, but she reached out and lathered up my burgeoning erection.

"I, uh...I already cleaned that," I laughed. She was using both hands now, a full froth of soapy suds obscuring them as she stroked me firmly.

"Just taking care of my man," she giggled. "I can stop if you'd like?"

"No!" I blurted. Oh god, no...don't stop! It feels so good!

"I figured as much," she said softly, jerking harder. Her arms slapped against the sides of her big tits, making the full globes jiggle and sway hypnotically. The view was definitely adding to the excitement I was feeling.

"Oh shit, Kelly," I moaned, leaning against the shower wall. "If you have any other activities in mind, you'd better stop, or I'll be unable to participate."

"Relax, baby. We'll fuck later. This is for you," she smiled, leaning down. She pointed my soapy cock at her chest. "Cum on my big jugs. Better yet, cum between them!" She wrapped her melons around my shaft, sandwiching it, and looked up at me. "Fuck my tits, baby."

Oh my god. The last girl who either let me, or was equipped, for tit fucking, was back before Amy. I had really missed it. Kelly was eminently qualified to make it very memorable, and hopefully, frequent.

I put my hands on hers, holding her heavenly soft breasts snug around my dick, and began to thrust. The soap made her boobs so slippery, my hard meat glided through the tunnel of cleavage easily. The tip peeked out at the top with every stroke.

"Oh fuck, honey, that's absolutely unbelievable," I grunted, stroking faster. "I'm gonna cum, baby!"

"Yeah! Do it!" she groaned, watching my cock pound into her pillows furiously. "Spray that hot juice all over my big tits! I love the feel of your cum on my skin!"

"Oh goddddddddddddd!" I yelled, unleashing my load. Cum fountained up from her cleavage, painting her neck, then running down across the tops of her breasts. I squirted several times, coating her chest with sticky semen, until I was spent, and leaned back against the tile.

Kelly ran her fingers through the goo, grinning lustily.

"Mmmmm, that's my baby. So warm, and gooey," she smiled. She stood, grabbed the hand shower, and rinsed my cock off, before turning it on herself. I watched the white streaks move down her body with the water, and go down the drain. She was all business now. "Okay, you get dressed, and drop Lynn off next door, while I finish in here. I'll meet you out front."

"Will do," I replied, moving unsteadily toward the towel rack. I watched her wash herself while I dried off. My cock tried to notice, but she had tired him out for now.

A mere ten minutes later, I was outside, sitting in the car, when the front door swung open, and Kelly bounded out. Wearing a white t-shirt and her curve-hugging yoga pants...and little else, judging from the jiggle and obviously erect nipples...she was pulling on the jacket that matched the pants as she approached the passenger side. She plunked down in her seat with a smile.

"Tally ho!" she giggled. "I've never been to a sex shop before. This should be fun!"

"How did you get your old vibrator?" I asked.

"Hand me down sex toy from a girlfriend," she laughed. "She got a new one."

I started the car, and off we went. It wasn't a long drive, but in the corner of my eye, I kept watching her boobs as they shimmied with each bump in the road. She had undressed for the occasion.

We parked, and walked into the store, hand in hand. I was looking forward to this myself.

Just inside the door, we were approached by an attractive woman in her forties. She was tall, and blonde, and built nearly as well as Kelly. Her blue eyes flitted across both of us as she smiled and greeted us.

"Welcome," she nodded. "Looking for something in particular? Something for both of you?" Kelly piped up happily.

"Well," she smiled, "I have all I need when he's home, but he's working out of town for long stretches, so I was looking for something to keep me satisfied while he's away." Much more information than I would have supplied. I smiled when the blonde looked my way.

"Vibrator or dildo?"

"Maybe both," Kelly grinned. "He's a tough act to follow."

Oh, stroke my ego a little more, please.

"Well you can't go wrong with a rabbit," the store owner said, leading the way. "Have you used one before?"

"No, but I've heard about them," Kelly replied.

"My name's Monique, by the way," she smiled, retrieving a pink model from the shelf. She turned it on. "Put this little bugger against your clit, and you'll be in heaven in no time." The flexible appendage was a blur. "This one's my personal favourite."

"Mmmmm. I'll take it, but I'd like the bigger one," Kelly nodded, grabbing a blue version a fair bit thicker than the pink one Monique was holding.

"Okay," Monique smiled, pulling the box down. "Dildos?" Kelly nodded. "Follow me."

I trailed behind them, watching both well shaped asses wiggle down the aisle. We turned the corner.

Holy shit! I thought. On the right side, mounted on the shelf edge, were at least fifteen male stand-ins, rubber cocks of various lengths and thicknesses. They stood straight out. Kelly giggled.

"Oh my! So many to choose from," she gasped. She turned into Goldilocks before my eyes. "This one is too small...and this one is too big...but this one is just right!" She wrapped both hands around a thick version. I saw something similar in the shower just about an hour ago. "Just like yours!"

"Lucky girl!" Monique purred, giving me the once over again. If not for Kelly, I would have let the cougar devour me.

We wandered around the store awhile longer, looking at all kinds of sex aids. Monique pulled an object off the shelf, and tossed it to me.

"For you," she smiled, letting her eyes drop to my crotch. "You need company, too. My boyfriend says it beats his hand, any day."

It was egg shaped, gelatinous, and had a textured hole through the long axis. A pocket pussy!

On the way to the checkout counter, I saw something that caught my eye.

"Monique, what's this?" I asked, holding up the box.

"Oh...that's brand new, and it's wonderful. You know how we all have smartphones now, and there's an app for everything? Well now there's one for pleasure, too!"

It took a few minutes to explain, but when she was done, I put the box on the counter, next to the rabbit, the dildo, and my travel pussy. Wrap 'em up!

***

I drove home briskly, much to Kelly's amusement.

"Take it easy, honey," she giggled, "my pussy isn't going anywhere."

She was right, of course. When we got home, I found it right where I left it... between her legs. We fucked each other furiously, obviously worked up by shopping for things we didn't need to use right now. It was our first time alone in the house, and it showed, as we left a trail of clothing throughout the house. When we were done, I followed the trail, putting things back on, and then went next door to retrieve Lynn. By the time I returned, Kelly was dressed.

The rest of the afternoon was domestic bliss. I had my little girl and my lover by my side, and we were playing 'family', hanging out in the backyard, by the pool. I really liked watching the two of them together, and not just because they liked to play in the pool, naked. At the same time as it made me slightly sad...because it reminded me of Amy...it made me happy and hopeful. Kelly was the only woman for me. I knew that now. It was time I got up the courage to tell her.

"Kelly?" I started, watching them splash together. She turned to face me, one eyebrow raised. "I Love You."

There. It's out now. I had either just made the biggest blunder in my life, totally fucking myself, or...

"I was wondering when you were going to say that," she smiled brightly. "I could feel it. I Love you, too, and as soon as 'someone' goes to bed, I'm going to show you how much!"

***

I sat in the airport, depressed.

Five more weeks of this. Argh! We had just confessed our feelings, and had arguably the most intense night of my life, making love for hours between short bouts of sleep. Now, it was back to Toledo.

Well, at least I had my new toy.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and typed one word. Ready?

Her reply was equally to the point. Shoot.

I opened the app. I had installed the same one on Kelly's phone. My phone would relay to hers, then via Bluetooth to the device stuffed up her pussy, and against her clit.

The app screen had a sort of stylized diagram of a woman's vagina, and when I touched the screen, a glow appeared. Kelly's response was nearly instantaneous.

Ooooo. That's nice. I might like this.

I diddled the 'clit' on screen.

Oh shit. Fuckk fells good. It must be getting her, because her spelling just took a hit. I pressed the centre of the screen. I knew from playing with the vibe what that did : the part of the vibrator that filled her pussy was wiggling like a worm. There was no response. I waited a minute.

Honey? You okay? I typed. It took a few seconds, but she replied. Sort of.

F OMg dont stp cmmg more pls.

Hmmm, let's see...don't stop...cumming...more it shall be. I tapped the screen rapidly, mostly on that centre spot, but occasionally on the clit. I imagined Kelly, legs squeezed tight together, squirming in orgasmic glee as the electronic stimulation wracked her body. It was minutes before my phone pinged.

Stopplease too much

I had to board now, anyway, so I let her rest. I was in my seat when she recovered the power of text.

Whew! I'm not sure I can trust you with that much power. Some kind of orgasm, that was. I Love you.

I Love you too, honey I typed. They're closing the door soon, so I'd better go.

Just a little more? she replied. Ah, she likes it.

I held the phone so no one could see, or so I hoped, and gave her another flurry of taps. She was a glutton for punishment.

Thank you. Will talk tonight. Need a nap now. she wrote.

I smiled.

Just a few weeks ago, I was alone

Now, I had a beautiful woman, whom I loved, and who felt the same about me. She adored my daughter, and was being accepted by her. She was a holy terror in the bedroom, all I could want.

Were things moving fast? Very. Then again, if Amy's death had taught me anything, it's that big changes happen that way. Suddenly. Out of nowhere.

Five more weeks to go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you again for reading my ramblings. I appreciate your support.

I believe this story has at least one more aspect / chapter to be explored. What do you think?