Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! YESSSS!" she screamed, and gushed warm honey in my mouth. Her body shook, and clenched, wracked by a very nice orgasm. It was a good start, but I was just getting warmed up.

I started to fuck both her holes with the fingers already in place. In and out, slow and deep, I pinched the fingers together, feeling the thin layers that separated her oozing pussy from her vice-like asshole. Kelly came again, her juices flowing out over my hand, while I flicked her clit furiously.

Two orgasms in such a short time was too much for her, and she pushed my head away, grabbing my hand to wrench it out of both openings. Her body wilted, and I rolled onto my side to watch her breasts quiver as she fought to breathe.

She recovered quickly, and I saw her eyes open and search for me. She smiled when she found me by her side.

"That was nasty," she giggled. "Now, how about you just climb on and fuck me?" She sat up, reached behind, and unhooked the bra that was hanging useless around her waist. Now satisfied and naked, she laid back and hooked her finger at me. "Come on, stud... Gimme that big cock."

She really needn't have asked. I would have been very, very disappointed if she had not been willing to partake further, and climbed between her legs quickly. Her hand found my rampant erection, and guided it between her slippery lips. She was incredibly wet, and her pussy admitted my cock easily.

"Oh, that's so fucking good," she smiled, running her fingers through my hair while she looked deeply into my eyes. Her legs came up, wrapping around my waist. "Go for it."

I leaned up on my arms, and went for it, drilling her hard with long, deep strokes that ended with a grunt from each of us. I fucked her like this for several minutes, listening to her sounds of pleasure escalating into little yelps. Her eyes bored into mine, brow furrowed in concentration. I leaned closer, feeling those beautiful feminine pillows crush against my chest, and whispered in her ear.

"I'm all yours, baby," I said softly. She squealed in joy and clutched me harder.

"Yes honey... All mine. No one else."

"And you," I growled, increasing my pace, "are all mine. Your glorious, perfect, sensual body... Mine for the rest of our lives. Together."

Kelly tossed her head back and shrieked, while her pussy gripped me tighter. She came hard, but I kept going, and kept stirring the pot.

"You like that, baby?" I asked, grinding hard into her dripping depths. "You like being mine, forever?"

"Ngahhhhnnnn! Yes! YESSSS!" she gasped, obviously excited further by my words. Her hands clawed at my shoulders as I nibbled on her earlobe, then continued.

"You're such a bad girl, fucking your babysitter... cumming on my cock."

"Yes, I'm very bad," she hissed, undulating her hips. "I like being a bad girl for you, and only you."

"Hmmm," I smiled, shafting her harder, "my own private slut, sex slave, and mother to my children."

"Oh god, yes honey!" she breathed, inhaling sharply. "I want to have babies with you!"

"We'll get that chance, Kelly, but right now, you're my sex toy," I grunted, fucking her deep. "Your mouth... Mine. Your sweet pussy... Mine. Your big, beautiful breasts... Mine. Whenever I want them. However I want them. Mine. Mine. Mine."

Kelly's eyes opened wide, then snapped shut in agony as she came again. She screamed.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeee!"

I held on tight while she bucked under me, until her spasms subsided. When her eyes opened again, looking through her bedraggled hair, they were begging for more.

I pulled out, and sat back on my haunches.

"Noooooo!" she whimpered, looking down at my hard cock, liberally coated with a froth of her secretions. "Don't take my big toy away! I want more!"

"Good. So do I," I growled, grabbing her legs and twisting her onto her belly. She giggled, and completed the position change, rising onto hands and knees. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled.

"My ass is yours, too," she smiled, wiggling her rump at me.

"Yes it is," I nodded, "but not today. I'm saving your ass for a special occasion." I moved behind her, and felt her hand guide me back into her vagina.

"That's better," she groaned, and pushed back, sheathing my cock to the hilt. "Fuck your doggy!"

With a firm grip on her hips, I pulled her back against me with a force equal to my forward thrust. The resulting slap of our thighs, my hips and her butt was a sharp report that echoed through the quiet house. If that was the only sound, a blind man would know what was happening.

It wasn't, though; the only sound, I mean. I was grunting, and huffing, while Kelly was screeching in ecstasy, and providing a narration that more than adequately cleared up any confusion.

"Oh god... Oh god... Yes! Fuck me, darling! Fuck your slut! Fuck me like the horny bitch I am! Pound that big fucking cock into my cunt! FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUM... MMMM... MING!"

As the effects of her orgasm overwhelmed her, Kelly's arms collapsed, letting her shoulders drop to the bed. Her butt remained high in the air, however, and my assault didn't relent. Her head rolled under, and she peered up at me around her wildly swinging breasts, through hair that was damp with sweat and restyled by exertion. Her eyes were narrow, and unfocused.

I was feeling the tide rising, and knew my peak was near. She had one last surprise left, though.

Her hand slapped the mattress three times, and one eye opened wider, making contact with my own. She repeated the motion. It took me a second to clue in.

Tap, tap, tap... She was surrendering; tapping out, as it were.

"No more," she gasped, "god, please, no more. Too many orgasms."

"Almost there," I pleaded. "Gonna cum. Almost there."

Kelly gathered her last shred of energy and braced herself, rising up once more on her wobbly arms. Her groans of exertion grew louder, and she drove herself back against me harder, trying to push me over the brink.

It worked. Oh god, how it worked.

I was slightly surprised her hair didn't flutter like a party favour, as I exploded deep inside her. The last... holy shit, we'd been at it for almost ninety minutes, according to the bedroom clock... this had been aimed at her pleasure. Successfully, I believe, if the six or so orgasms were any indication. I had won that contest, but it had an equal effect on me, making me cum so hard it almost hurt.

Kelly was shuddering and moaning, cumming along with me again, despite her protests. She even had the energy to grind back into me, as I continued to pump her full of hot jizz.

"Oh fuck, I just love that feeling," she groaned, then collapsed again, pulling me down to lay prone and exhausted, piled atop her.

We were both breathing heavily, soaked in sweat, and totally satisfied.

"Okay," she panted, reaching back to tap my leg again. "You win. I give up... quit... capitulate. Off please, I need air."

I had won the belt, for today, at least. The winner, and new champion... Until the next rematch, anyway. It was a title I really didn't mind losing, as long as I was in the game. It was win-win, whether I won or not.

I grunted, and managed to roll off her, uncorking her semen filled pussy. She slid off the bed onto her knees, and looked at me through her mangled hair, smiling weakly. Struggling to her feet, she wobbled toward the bathroom, leaving me to watch her ass, and the stream of thick cum oozing down her inner thigh. I heard the shower start.

I laid there, staring at the ceiling, for a minute or two. I'd like to say I was deep in thought, contemplating something terribly profound.

Nope. Just fried, and enjoying the buzz that follows really, really good sex. Kelly's face appeared above me, and she smiled brightly.

"I was thinking you might join me in the shower, but now you'll have to do a solo," she giggled. "I'm not sleeping next to a stinky, sweaty man, even if I had a part in making you stinky and sweaty. I'll be here when you get back."

She was probably right, so I didn't argue, rising on my own unsteady feet and heading into the bathroom. Five minutes later, undoubtedly smelling much better, I joined Kelly in bed, and we snuggled close, holding each other gently.

"Goodnight, honey," I whispered.

"Goodnight, my love," she breathed back.

***

The alarm woke us the next morning at the usual time, but this wasn't a usual morning. Under normal circumstances, Lynn would occupy a significant portion of our morning routine, but she was already at my mother and father's house. We could have slept longer, but decided to use the extra time for more pleasurable activities, indulging in a quick morning coupling, which wound up being long enough to put us behind schedule.

Call it poor time management, or whatever... It was fun.

Kelly went directly to school, and I to work. It became just another day. On my return home, however, I learned it was much more.

"Hi baby," Kelly smiled when I came in. She gave me a kiss, and handed me Lynn, who did the same. "I have to show you something. Your mother may have found us... well, let's just have a look, and we'll see." She pointed at her laptop, open on the counter.

"Rarotonga," I read aloud, looking at the screen. "Oh... The Cook Islands?"

"Yeah," Kelly replied. "When I went to pick up Lynn, your mother had a big smile on her face. She was just bubbling with excitement, and showed me this. It's perfect. We said we wanted memorable, but not extravagant, right? What can be more memorable than being married in paradise, on a pristine beach at sunset?"

Ooooo, that did sound good. I read further, soaking in the information. The further I read, the more I was convinced this was it. While it would be a hefty ticket to get there, once there it would be quite inexpensive, made even more so by the New Zealand dollar, and a very favourable exchange rate.

"It gets better," she smiled, tucking under my arm to read along. "Your mother said that if this is what we want to do, then your parents will kick in for the resort, as their wedding gift."

"Really?" I asked, but shouldn't have been that surprised. Kelly nodded. "Well, unless there's something I'm missing, I think we've found ourselves a wedding." I turned back to the screen. "Do we have the ceremony naked?"

"Um, no," she giggled. "I'd be down with that, but no. Naked comes after, I guarantee it."

"Cool," I laughed, welcoming her in for another kiss. "I assume sooner is better?"

"Mmmmm, yes," she breathed, pressing her body and lips against mine. "I've waited long enough."

***

So, three weeks later, we find ourselves in the departure lounge at the airport, looking out the window at the massive Boeing 777 as it rolled to a stop at our gate.

I had decided to splurge on the airfare. Since the accommodations and meals were already taken care of at the all inclusive resort my parents had gifted to us, and the wedding was costing next to nothing... well, the flight might as well be a memorable experience. We were going to be in those seats for a long time, so I wanted us to be comfortable. I really wasn't sure what to expect, until we walked onto the plane.

First class on some routes really means little more than a bit more legroom, a wider seat, and better snacks. This was different.

With only twelve seats in an area that held twenty-seven in coach, first class was quite spacious. The seats were angled together slightly in pairs, and reclined to near horizontal. All we needed was a little privacy, and we could pass the time by fucking each other unconscious. I wasn't holding out much hope for that, though, and I had done the mile high restroom bit before. We had been very busy earlier in the day, just before we left for the airport, so our urges might be under some measure of control.

"I could get used to this," she smiled, settling into her seat. We were in seats 2D and 2H, which despite the missing alphabet between us, had us in the middle of the last row of first class, with an aisle on either side. Each seat was like a little pod, and very cozy. That's good, because it was going to be our home for nearly twelve hours.

As we pushed back from the gate. Kelly reached out and took my hand, causing me to turn in her direction. She had a big grin on her face.

"Our first trip together," she giggled. "Wedding, honeymoon... Anything else we can squeeze into this vacation?"

"Well," I laughed back, "I can think of something I'd like to squeeze into on this trip... as often as possible."

"Hmmm, like that wasn't going to be on my mind enough for the next twelve hours. Thanks so much for reminding me," she sighed, squirming in her seat for effect. "I'll get you back for that."

Shit. Probably should have thought about that before I poked the very sexy bear with a stick.

It didn't take her long to begin extracting her retribution. The plane rocketed down the runway, and climbed out into the night sky, levelling off at last when we reached cruising altitude. The audible 'bing' signalled the seat belt sign going off, and Kelly immediately darted into the first class restroom, casting a devious smirk at me as she did. I knew I was in trouble.

She had dressed for travel comfort... Jacket, T-shirt, and her stretchy workout gear. I had a feeling there might be changes when she returned. If not for the ten other people in first class, I wouldn't have been too surprised if she came back naked. Of course, if not for the other ten people in first class, that would have been fine with me, and we would have just passed the time the way naked people do, as I mentioned earlier.

The door opened, and she stepped out, making eye contact as she came down the aisle. Without a word, she slipped back into her seat, reaching down into her bag to rummage for a moment. When she sat back, she cleared her throat, and toyed with the tab of the zipper on her jacket, easing it down a few inches.

Where there had been a T-shirt, there was now nothing but Kelly's deep, luscious cleavage.

"Ooooo boy," I moaned.

"You started it," she sang playfully, peeking over her glasses at me.

I was hopelessly screwed. She knew it, and I did too. Every tiny bit of turbulence made me look immediately at her chest to observe the effect it had on her boobs. I was powerless to resist. Her breasts jiggled, and bounced, swayed, swung and quivered, while she smiled innocently and flipped the pages of her copy of SkyMall. She would lean over, ostensibly to show me something in the magazine, while truly showing me something down the open neck of her jacket.

My dick did what dicks do when teased mercilessly, and her eyes cast glances at the proof of her power over me. She smirked.

Eventually, nearly everyone was asleep. The seats reclined into a nearly horizontal bed, but each bed was only big enough for one. I know this for a fact, because Kelly tried to snuggle into mine, but it was just a smidge too small. She pouted, admitted defeat, and went back to her own bed. It was the first time in months we had slept apart, albeit within inches of each other, but it did make the flight go by faster.

***

At last, we stepped into our little beachside bungalow at the resort.

After our in-flight nap, we had landed, caught a cab, and driven half way around the island to get to the resort... All while Kelly continued to jiggle and tease me without remorse. She was making me crazy.

So, when I had the chance to do something about it... Just after the bungalow door closed behind us... I grabbed her, and threw her on the bed.

She was giggling, and trying to escape, but after twelve hours of watching those big tits wobble unrestrained, just under a layer of fabric, I wasn't playing around. Even my dreams on the plane had been of her naked body, so I was going to take that body. Right fucking now.

I reefed the zipper of her jacket down, and mauled her globes roughly, then bent to suckle and bite her nipples. She gasped, but stopped struggling, content that her torture had brought the desired result.

Within seconds, I had yanked her yoga pants down, leaving them tangled around her left ankle. Her panties had been similarly dispatched, and once my overstimulated, rock hard cock was free of my pants, I had plunged it deep into her waiting, juicy cunt. This was no gentle coupling, as I pounded her into the mattress furiously, intent on my own pleasure only.

Yeah, it was selfish, but I knew it was what she had wanted all along, and she knew that I knew.

For her part, Kelly was obviously enjoying being ravaged, screaming in delight and trying to hang on as I fucked her as hard as I ever had. Her legs spread as wide as her remarkable flexibility would allow, letting me use her as my personal fuck doll. Twelve plus hours of flirting had my balls boiling, and I was nearing the precipice already. I perched up on my arms, and hit the afterburner.

"Oh-hh-hh-h-hh-hh-hh-hh-h FU-UU-UU-UU-UU-UU-UU-UCK!" she shrieked, as my jackhammering hips brought her to her own crest. Just in time.

"Gnahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn!" I groaned, grabbing my shaft and stroking it urgently.

The first shot hit her right in the face, from her neck, up to her hair, with a neat stripe right over the right lens of her steamy glasses. The remaining spurts fell shorter, and covered her heaving breasts in blots of liquid lust. I crashed on my back beside her, gasping for air.

"Mmmmm. Nice... thppppt... shot," she sputtered, blowing little cum bubbles as she spoke. "I didn't get lei-ed at the airport, but I sure got laid here!" she giggled.

"Welcome," I panted, "to Raro-fucking-tonga!"

***

I was all fucked up, and not just because of Kelly. It had been Friday night when we left, and even though it had taken forever to get here, it was actually two hours earlier than it was at home. Didn't seem to fit quite right, but that's the jet age. We had an entire day to kill before bedtime, or we'd really be messed up.

We did have a short nap after I jumped Kelly's bones, then got up and went to explore the resort. Kelly put on her blue bikini, wrapped a cover around her hips, and off we went.

The resort, on the southeast quadrant of the island, sat right on Muri Lagoon, an idyllic setting if ever there was one. Palm trees, and all the other accouterments of South Pacific paradise, including a gorgeous, white sand beach, and surprisingly few people. The water was warm, the sun warmer, and my soon-to-be wife warmer still, splashing and playing in the shallows. Behind her, a few hundred yards away were several small islands, or motus, one of which would be the site of our wedding, later in the week.

That process would start on Monday, with a trip to the Municipal Offices, in the care of a local wedding planner. Until then, we could relax, and find other things to do.

Well, yes, of course we would do that... Often. But there had to be something else to fill the time, or we would kill each other.

I had looked online, and discovered that a dive shop was just a few hundred yards down the road, or around the road, since there was really only one main asphalt strip that circled the island. We decided it would be 'our' thing to do together. So we would learn to dive while we were here, too.

I had always been interested in scuba, but never pursued it. Now we would, but I have to admit I was looking forward to Kelly's body in skin tight neoprene nearly as much as seeing fish on a reef. Okay, more than seeing fish on a reef. That ass... those big tits, encased in rubber? Oh my.

With that in mind, after a few hours of sunbathing, wading and cuddling on the beach, we went for our first meal here. After lunch, we walked over to the dive shop, and met with the owner / instructor, an affable man named Cullum. In his own very laid back, relaxed way, he mapped out our plans, including a couple of days of 'classroom' instruction, a few tests on that material, and several skills we would be learning.