Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left us to watch an instructional video, while he took another couple for a shore dive nearby. We would do the quiz that followed, and close the door when we left, returning in the late afternoon to talk more. Like I said... Laid back.

Sunday we did the same, although we started earlier, and Cullum took us for our first dive that afternoon.

I must say, my initial thoughts regarding Kelly in a wetsuit didn't even consider how much fun watching her wiggle into it would be. I wasn't the only one enjoying the show, as Cullum was laughing along with me. Kelly was comfortable enough with her body that she didn't mind the extra eyes on her, and finally managed to squeeze into the incredibly sexy sheath. She paused to catch her breath, with the zipper just below her breasts. She tugged, but there was no way she was getting it past those tits without help.

"Problem," she smiled, attempting it again. "I guess they're not made for women with, um, these," she gestured, bouncing on her toes to make sure everyone knew what 'these' were.

"No, they'll fit," Cullum laughed. "You just need to, uh... persuade them a little. Todd, you'd better help her. My wife probably wouldn't understand."

We all laughed, and I turned to assist her.

"You're just loving this, aren't you?" she giggled, as I palmed her breasts.

"Anytime I get to touch you, baby," I replied, with a wink. "I'll pull, you zip."

It was a struggle, but once past the widest point of her chest, it zipped up easily. I stepped back, and grinned. From behind me, Cullum whistled, making Kelly blush, and cover her eyes.

"A bit tight," she laughed, looking down at her body.

"Holy shit!" I gasped. The outfit made her tits look even bigger, and her curves even... Curvier.

There wasn't much to look at on this dive. Bland, sandy bottom, a few small fish... that's about it. So I watched Kelly, the sexiest fish ever seen in these waters. We completed the necessary skills for this dive, and waded back ashore. Cullum took Kelly's gear, and she took a seat in the knee deep water. I followed him, dropping my gear in the back of the truck. When I looked back, Kelly was still sitting there.

"You okay, honey?" I asked as I splashed down beside her.

"Oh yeah," she smiled, looking a little embarrassed. "Just enjoying the sun, the water, this sexy outfit... and peeing."

"Ew! You could have told me!" I gasped, rolling away from her.

"Well, another thirty seconds and it would have been all water under the bridge, or in the ocean," she giggled. "Sorry."

"No problem," said as I stood, and extended my hand. She took it, and I helped her up. "You need a hand unzipping?" I grinned.

"Ha! No, I'll bet it undoes easy." She gripped the tab in two fingers, and started down. The zipper opened wider, and wider, as more tightly packed cleavage came into view. She paused, at the breaking point, then just touched it, and... Pop! It dropped to her navel, allowing her glorious tits to explode out. "See?" she giggled.

"Oh yeah, I see. Wow," I smiled. "Diving is fun!"

"Down, boy. Save it for the room."

***

I'll save you all the boring details of the paperwork on Monday. After the Marriage License Application was done, we sat down with Tama, the wedding planner, to decide on the options. Tribal dancers, drums and outrigger canoes were on offer, but we decided that the basic ceremony was sufficient. Saturday, on the beach of the motu opposite our bungalow, under a flower covered trellis, at sunset, with torches, we would become Mr. and Mrs. Todd and Kelly Stewart. Until then, we would learn to dive, swim, sunbathe, eat, sleep and fuck... not necessarily in that order.

There were three motus in this portion of the lagoon. One was further out, closer to the reef that enclosed the placid lagoon, protecting it from the crashing waves beyond. On Wednesday, we decided to snorkel out to it, and explore. Okay, maybe 'explore' is a stretch. the whole damn motu wasn't fifty yards across. With the tide in, the lagoon was about twenty feet deep in spots, and we saw a few groupers and a barracuda on the way. We took our time, and about half an hour after we left the inside beach, we reached the motu.

It was rocky, thickly overgrown, and isolated. We took off our flippers and masks, standing on the inner edge.

"How far out are we?" Kelly asked, shading her eyes and looking toward shore.

"Five? Six hundred yards? Maybe more," I replied.

"Can anyone see us?" she added.

"I doubt it. Even with binoculars," I smiled, finally understanding her concerns, as her bikini top landed on my shoulder. I turned toward her, and caught the bottom half of it in the face.

"Good. Nude sunbathing, here I come," she laughed, walking around a craggy boulder. "Coming, honey?"

"Oh shit, I sure hope so," I sighed, following her naked form around the corner, further out of sight.

It was much windier out here, especially on the reef side of the motu. Cooler, too, since the next piece of land in this direction was Antarctica. That breeze had her nipples standing at full attention by the time I caught up to her.

"Fuck! It's freezing out here!" she gasped, looking for shelter behind me. "Look!" she giggled, pointing out the stiff points I had already noticed. "Twang!" she flicked them.

She beat a hasty retreat, moving back to a patch of sand we had passed. She squatted down behind a big rock that broke the wind.

"This is better," she smiled, rubbing her arms, and looking less like a plucked goose... with big tits. She arranged herself on the packed sand, wiggling her butt into the surface for comfort. Her arm rested across her face, shading her eyes. I stood there, looking down at her beautiful body, for long enough that she noticed.

"Are you going to stand there all day gawking, or get naked and join me?" she said softly.

"Right," I nodded, and skinned my suit off. My cock sprung out, nearly hard from watching her. I laid next to her, and she peeked over at me.

"Ah! Just what we need... A sundial," she laughed, pointing at the shadow my erection was casting. "Can you set that thing for thirty minutes, so I know when to turn over?"

I couldn't think of a snappy comeback, so I just stroked it a few times, and said, "There."

We lay in silence for several minutes, feeling the warmth of the sun erase the chill that the wind had caused. It also erased my erection.

"Now we'll never know what time it is," she whispered in my ear. "Maybe, if I make it stiff again, we won't be late for dinner." I felt her hand slide up my thigh, coming to rest on my crotch. Her touch was light, and electric, causing an immediate twitch. "How's this work? Where's the reset?" she giggled, and I now felt a warm breeze, as well as her hand. I knew what was coming next, and didn't say anything.

I had never been given a naked blowjob in broad daylight on a beach before. I was looking forward to it.

Her lips touched the head of my cock, and a chill went up my spine.

"Oh shit," I moaned, as her mouth opened and slid downward, engulfing my entire, rapidly hardening dick. Up and down it went, the sensation of her lips and tongue driving me insane. I gently rested my hand atop her head.

"Mmmmm mmmm," she hummed, and pulled back. "Now this will cast a shadow," she smiled, slapping my steely shaft against her cheek. "I bet it has all sorts of uses."

As if to illustrate her point, she threw her leg over me, and impaled herself slowly, driving her juicy pussy down over my dick. With it fully ensconced inside her, she leaned forward, rested her breasts on my chest, and kissed me.

"Remind me to thank your mother for suggesting this," she moaned, starting to rise and fall on my lap.

"She suggested you fuck me on the beach in broad daylight?" I laughed.

"No, smartass," she giggled. "That part's my idea." She sat up, leaned back on her hands, and started to bounce more vigorously, looking down through her cleavage into my eyes.

"Good idea," I groaned, watching her breasts swing in circles with her movements. It was a very erotic sight, with her luscious body silhouetted against the clear azure blue of the sky. I wondered how many people had laid in this very spot, doing this very thing. Probably quite a few, but none happier than I was.

"Uhhhn, uhnn uhnn, UHNN, UHNNNN, UHNNNNNNN!" she screamed, undoubtedly loud enough for beachgoers to hear. Her pussy clutched me tight, and I joined in grunting loudly while I filled her with semen.

Just three days until the wedding.

***

We did our final dive on Friday. It's amazing how something so inherently foreign can become natural, once you understand it.

Kelly and I knelt on the sandy bottom, side by side, sixty feet below the surface. Cullum knelt in front of us, and signalled.

"Remove your mask, take your regulator out of your mouth, and smile, to show me you are calm," he had said during the pre-dive brief. Oh boy.

Kelly went first. Her hair floated like a halo around her head as she slipped her mask off with one hand, eyes open. She took her reg out with the other, and smiled brightly, bubbles flowing as she blew me a kiss. Cullum applauded, and let her continue. She put her reg back in, took a breath, and pressed her mask back in place, sliding the strap over her hair. Finally, she tilted her head back, pressed on the top frame of the mask, and exhaled through her nose, driving the water out the bottom. Exercise complete. My turn.

Salt water stings the eyes, but when it really hurts is after you clear the mask, when the air gets at the salt. But I did it. We were now certified. Cullum applauded again, and switched from instructor, to tour guide, pointing out various interesting fish, and the deep, nearly black water of the drop off beyond the reef, where the next bottom was 14,000 feet below. Definitely beyond the limits of scuba.

When we surfaced, Cullum climbed aboard first, while Kelly and I floated, wrapped in each other's arms. She kissed me softly.

"Here's to doing this together, all over the world, for the rest of our lives," she smiled, then winked. "We can go diving, too!"

***

Saturday. Our wedding day, at last.

After breakfast, we were relaxing in our living room. The doors to the beach were open, letting the breeze waft in, and I was reading a book. Kelly was lounging on the couch.

That's when Fred walked in.

Well, we called him Fred, anyway, and he had been visiting us all week, every time we left the door open. He usually just walked in, took a look around, maybe ate any crumbs we had for him, and left.

Fred was a chicken; a rooster actually. Chickens ran free all over the island, and we had adopted this one. Or he had adopted us. Either way, this time he was particularly talkative, clucking away, as though wishing us luck. He spent extra time, too, hanging out with us until Kelly was to head out for her hair appointment. When she kissed me and left, he followed. Smart chicken.

The plan was for Tama to pick us up, on our beach, an hour before sunset. He would ferry us across to the largest motu, where the ceremony would take place. Afterwards, he would drop us off just down our beach, at a restaurant, where we would have our first dinner as husband and wife.

Until then, I could relax, but Kelly was going all out... Hair, makeup, manicure, pedicure... and a dress I had been forbidden to peek at, even in the luggage. I could have looked now, but I'd waited this long, so I let her surprise stay that way.

I sat, reading, in a chair in our living room, while she was out. With the doors open, and the sand four feet from the doorway, it was like being in a very big, comfortable cabana. I could watch the other girls go by, which I did, and didn't see one that could hold a candle to my Kelly. She was the only woman for me, and I was lucky.

I was also nervous. It was hard to keep my imagination from running away, down the path of broken hearts. I had been in love and married once before, hadn't I? The pain of losing Amy had almost been too much for me. Only having Lynn had saved me.

Then Kelly came along, and lifted the clouds. She stole my heart, and all the other attached parts, giving me life again. I couldn't lose her.

Fred walked by, accompanied by two of his girlfriends. I was talking to him when the door opened, and my goddess returned.

"Who ya talking to?" she asked, breezing into the room.

"Just Fred," I replied, pointing at him. The girls had him flanked now, and he had a 'check it out' expression on his little rooster face. "He brought his lady friends to visit. We were discussing threesomes."

"Really? Sounds interesting," she smiled, settling in my lap. Her hair was perfect, and she showed me her hands and feet, where the nails were buffed and polished. "How do I look?"

"Like the most beautiful woman in the world," I answered.

"Awww, that's sweet," she giggled, kissing me softly. I palmed her left breast. "Aha! Sucking up for some afternoon delight? Well, I'm sorry, we're closed until tonight. It's a special occasion."

"Yes it is," I smiled back, raising my eyebrow suggestively. "A very special occasion."

She paused, then looked into my eyes again, tipping her glasses down in a serious expression.

"Really? You're not messing with me. Tonight?" she asked in a sexy purr.

I just smiled again, and nodded.

"Oooooooooo, I like it!" she clapped, hopping off my lap. "Wahoo! I'm going to soak in the tub, then we should get dressed. Tama will be here in a couple of hours."

She skipped off toward the bathroom, shedding clothes as she went. The last thing I saw as she darted into the door was her naked ass. Appropriate.

***

I was dressed and ready to get married; shorts, a new shirt, and bare feet. Standing out on the beach, I saw Tama's boat coming.

"He's here, honey," I called, and looked back at the small craft motoring slowly toward our beach.

"Good. I'm ready. How do I look?" her voice asked softly. I turned. My jaw hit the floor, uh, sand.

Ohmygod... This goddess wants to marry me? I'm not worthy, I thought, but I'll try to be, in the future.

Her glasses were getting the night off, and at last I was seeing 'the dress'. My bride was primped, and made up like a movie star. Her eyes, always intoxicating, sparkled with life, surrounded by her long, sexy lashes. Her lips were impossible to resist, so plump and kissably moist looking. Her hair was perfected, tumbling in loose waves around her face and shoulders.

The dress? A light, cream colour, with a subtle swirling pattern of texture, it was a wrap style, with cap sleeves. The waist cinched tight, allowing the bottom half to drape off her hips, with rounded corners at each corner where it overlapped. When she walked, it showed a lot of leg, but standing still, presented a much more demure aire. A quick glance might lead you to believe she was an innocent young girl... until you saw the cleavage.

Yeah, wedding day or not, the girls were prominently displayed in the deep V of her dress. Also, a teasing amount of red satin bra peeked out at the centre of her décolletage.

She stood, hands clasped in front of her, waiting patiently for me to recover the power of speech. It was a substantial wait.

"Oh, wow," I finally sputtered. "Kelly... You look incredible!"

"Thank you," she smiled. "Just one change to make," she said, stepping back in a few feet. She reached inside her skirt, and a few seconds later, her red thong was on the floor of the bungalow.

"That's better," she giggled.

I rolled my eyes, and walked back into the room, unbuckling my shorts. I dropped them, then my underwear, before pulling the shorts back into place. Kelly smiled.

"Well, if you're going commando, so am I," I laughed. "Let's go."

***

We walked, hand in hand, along the beach. Tama's assistant and witness scurried ahead, snapping pictures with her digital camera, after having done the same as we landed ashore.

Further down the beach, the arched trellis, covered in flowers and flanked by torches, awaited us. The ceremony was brief, as we exchanged simple vows to love, honour and respect each other. Rings were placed on fingers. I looked deep into her eyes, and we kissed, then we signed the register, and Tama popped the champagne. We were married!

Champagne wasn't really my style, but I took a sip as we toasted each other. Kelly drained her flute, then mine, and two more while we followed the tradition of planting a sprouted coconut, and naming the tree that would result. She had one more just before we boarded the boat to return home.

By the time we were walking down the beach toward the restaurant for dinner, those five glasses of champagne began to take effect. Kelly was looped, and horny. Her already low level of inhibitions dropped to zero.

"Todd," she smiled, "I want to fuck you, right here on the beach." Her volume control was a little off too, suggesting it a little louder than she might normally have.

Despite the isolation, and reputation of paradise, the Cook Islands don't really tolerate public nudity well. Even our little escapade on the motu, well out of view, would have been frowned on. It's a given that getting caught screwing on the beach would be a bad thing. She wasn't interested in decorum, however.

"Come on, honey," she giggled, tugging at my hand. "You promised to fuck my ass tonight. Do it now... Here."

I looked around for a darker, more secluded place. Odd as it seemed, the trees that overhung the beach... a little closer to the busy restaurant and all its patrons... seemed like our best bet.

"Okay baby. Over here," I directed, taking her arm. She followed, and we cloaked ourselves in the deep shadows, not one hundred feet from the path that led to the well lit restaurant. Kelly got with the program, and began to whisper.

"Gimme that cock," she breathed. "I wanna suck it." She didn't wait for my compliance, instead dropping to her knees and extracting my stiff erection through the fly of my shorts. Within seconds, she had inhaled it, and was moaning softly. She sucked me for about a minute, while I searched the shadows for prying eyes. Her mouth came off with a pop.

She giggled, and turned around, lifting the back of her dress to expose her firm behind, and taking her position on all fours.

"Fuck your wife," she said over her shoulder. "Come on... Fuck your wife."

I really liked the sound of that, and dropped to my knees behind her. Her hand reached back, and aimed my cock at her pussy, which was understandably wet. It felt wonderful as my shaft split her warm folds, and immediately began to stroke into her. Time was against us, and the longer we took, the more likely we were to get busted.

"Oh god, yes, honey," she hissed, absorbing my thrusts. "Fuck your wife, fuck your wife, fuck your wife."

My shorts were providing a buffer layer that kept us from making too much noise as my hips met the muscular curves of her rump. It muffled the slap that normally accompanied this position.

But... What about her butt?

Kelly pulled forward, and unsheathed my cock. She had used her mouth to lubricate it for her pussy, and her pussy to lubricate it for where she really wanted it. Her hand reached back, and positioned the head of my dick at her tight little asshole. She pressed back... more... more... just a little more...

"Holy fuck!" she grunted, as her puckered sphincter gave in, and the head popped inside. "Sonofabitch!"

She panted as quietly as possible, and pushed back a bit more, forcing about half my erection into her ass.

"Damn, I should have had more champagne before this," she giggled, pressing deeper.

"We can stop," I offered, hoping she wouldn't accept. Her ass was the most remarkable feeling I had ever experienced. Brutally tight at the opening, yet more comfortably snug deeper inside, it was rippling along my shaft, as thought trying to pull me further in.