Oh Boy!

Story Info
Laurie meets my coworkers.
6k words
4.08
152.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh boy.

I guess I knew that it could happen any time – I just never really thought it would.

What happens now, well only time will tell. It's a little bit of a nervous feeling, but, you know, I do like being on that edge.

A few years ago, I was working with a group of younger, right-out-of-college sales reps. This was a particularly horny bunch of kids; some going to nearby parks during lunchtime for a quickie or two.

Well, one of these guys, Dominic (Dom is what we call him) turned out to be my room-mate when I went to the trade show in Albany two years ago. From the little time he spent in our room, mostly to change clothes, I could understand some of his appeal. About six feet tall and 185lbs., Dom spends a good deal of time in the gym; he is waiting for an opening as a rescue/med tech position in a particular town near ours – selling computers until then. Not quite handsome enough to be dashing, he has a great fun-loving, out-going personality, an unbelievable smile, and from what I saw in Albany, plenty between his legs.

I never said anything to him about our lifestyle.

.......

Saturday afternoon about 5:00pm, our daughter was picked up to baby-sit for the night. About ten minutes later, I took our teenage son across town to a friend's house. He said he would get a ride home later. When I got back home, I found Laurie in the bath, sipping her first glass of wine for the day. I rolled one and joined her to see if she had any plans for the evening.

When I knelt down next to the tub, I asked her what she wanted to do.

"Right now, finish shaving" and she slapped my hand away "then I want a quick massage. We can talk about later while you rub my back."

As I got up and walked out the door, I saw her hand cover her mound and work up a little lather. She brought the razor close with her other hand as the door closed.

A few minutes later, Laurie came into the bedroom wrapped in a bath towel. She let it slide off as she lay down on the bed. I could see, before she turned over on to her front side, that she had exposed her little tattoo. My cock started to swell as I let some oil drizzle over her shoulders and down her back and started to rub her shoulders and the back of her neck.

Laurie moaned as I rubbed her shoulder blades with the heels of my hands. "I want to go dancing, baby...will you take me dancing?" Laurie asked through her moans.

"Of course, darlin'. You want to go to Pop's later?"

I moved to her waist and lower back. Her skin was glistening from the oil coating.

"No, not tonight," Laurie was moaning again. "Take me to Shade's, okay?"

"Sure...whatever you want, baby..." I continued spreading oil over Laurie's ass and legs. Then I flipped her over and saw she had already started to get excited. I leaned over her and swiped my tongue over her tattoo. "What makes me think I won't be the only one to see this little treasure tonight?"

Laurie giggled and sat up to get dressed. I rolled some smokables for the evening while watching my wife slip into a pair of plain white string bikini panties (they just covered the artwork) and pull a country-style sun dress over her head. A flared skirt topped by an off-the-shoulder elastic banded blouse. A blood coral necklace looked perfect against the sheen of her skin, drawing more than a little attention to her cleavage. A pair of sandals and she was set to go. A quick shower, shave, Dockers and a sport shirt and I was ready as well. We got into the car and started over towards Shade's, looking for a restaurant in the area.

Thirty minutes later, we were sitting in a small dark steak joint. Laurie was drinking a kir, waiting for the waiter to come back for our dinner order. She had arranged her dress so that one side was wrapped about two inches below her shoulder and the other side was down several inches lower. I looked up to see the waiter standing on that side, admiring the top curve of Laurie's breast, glistening softly in the candle light from the table. Laurie noticed him as well, smiled up at him and moved ever so slightly, creating a small gap that his eyes found instantly. As he stood there looking, I could see Laurie's nipple growing beneath the material covering it.

She looked at me and in a normal tone of voice, calmly said "You know, we can't go home to play later." Laurie reached across the table to take my hand – the gap at her neckline grew. As she leaned towards me, both the waiter and I could see the full round curve of her breast, exposed all the way to the edge. She leaned just a little more, then tilted her head up to see the waiter lean as well – I knew he could see her entire nipple now – and said to me as she watched him " And you know I want to play tonight, baby."

I said I figured as much, cleared my throat enough times to get the waiter's attention away from Laurie's chest and we ordered. After another wine for Laurie and a couple of nice steaks (along with some GREAT service) we got up to leave. I saw our waiter holding Laurie's coat for her, helping her into it. Laurie turned into him and 'trapped' his hand inside the coat for just a second. Looking a little embarrassed but very pleased, he said goodnight and we left for Shade's.

Shade's has been a biker bar, a punk club and for the past few years, mostly a country -rock kind of place. But whatever style of music they are featuring at the time, you can be assured that the crowd is going to be mostly working class, looking to party. Laurie has made several friends here over the past few years and she enjoys coming back. I dropped her off at the front door then drove around to the back of the parking lot to finish a skinny before going in. When I got inside, the place was much as I had remembered it...hot and smoky, loud country rock coming from everywhere. Pools of bright spot lights and large areas of near darkness covered the dance floor. It was still kind of early, so only a few couples were dancing. I found Laurie near the bar and ordered her a glass of wine while she went to check her coat and stop at the ladies room.

I got a cup of coffee, took the wine and found a small table near the dance floor. Laurie returned a few minutes later, looking really hot. Her skirt seemed just a little shorter and her top was now stretched across the swell of both breasts. She sat down, drank a sip of wine and started looking around. About ten minutes later, Laurie made some eye contact with a young man who casually made his way over to our table. Looking at Laurie, he "asked" me if I minded if he danced with my wife, holding his hand out towards her, not really waiting for my answer. She smiled at him and stood, taking his hand and walking out to the dance floor.

He was actually not a bad dancer, and he kept her out on the floor, twirling and dipping her, spinning her every so often away then back. He was not the only one who noticed her skirt flare on the spins and the heat and the exertion of the dancing was adding sweat to the oil coating on her skin. Her top was starting to cling to her breasts, material damp from her flushed and moist skin. From across the floor, I could see her nipples through her dress as the material seemed to get more transparent. It was getting harder and harder for me to breathe – harder and harder to draw my eyes away from their dance. He worked her towards one of the darker spots on the floor and spun her out again. This time, when he brought her back, he held the spin out a little bit, and as she stopped her twirl facing him, I saw him slowly and deliberately slide his hand under the elastic band covering her right breast. I saw Laurie look up at him with her lips open and her eyes starting to glaze over. He looked over towards the table, making sure I was looking. When he had my eye, keeping his right hand still in the dance position, and his left hand under her top, he walked her back into the closest spot light. He leaned down and kissed her. With his lips on hers, he used the back of his left hand to move her top down, exposing her tit. He held it from underneath and slowly, knowing he had her exposed in the bright light, bent his head down and kissed her rock-hard nipple. I couldn't breathe sitting there at the table, so I stood up to go take a walk. As I stood and backed away from my chair, I felt someone behind me, so close I almost tripped. I stood again and looked towards the guy who was crowding me. "Steve," he said, "have you ever seen anything that hot?"

My heart just stopped beating – it plunged straight into my stomach. I looked up and saw Dom grinning at my wife and her friend. "Shit, that broad is so hot..."

Now I really couldn't find a way to catch my breath. I told Dom that I needed some fresh air and I would see him again in a few minutes. I went back to our car, smoked another one to calm down and headed back inside. Dom was waiting for me. "Hey," he yelled out when he saw me return, "I saved the table for you..."

I walked over to him and sat down. I thought he could see my heart beating outside of my chest. I smiled, asked what he was doing there. He said he just came in for a beer, wanted to see if there was any action before heading into the city. He looked across the dance floor at Laurie. She was still in the arms of the young guy who was kissing her earlier. "That's action," he said, pointing at Laurie and taking a long pull of his beer. She happened to look over while Dom was motioning towards her. She snuggled up to her partner, whispered something to him and kissed him lightly on the mouth. Then he smiled at her, twirled her one more time (Dom and I could see her panties clearly) and she started walking towards the table with a big smile on her face. She walked directly to me and leaned down to kiss me. "Who's your friend, Steve?" Dom was stunned that I might know someone like Laurie.

Laurie looked up and smiled at Dom. I could see his eyes boring holes in her chest. My wife arched back towards me, pushing herself against the straining top, "Who's he, baby?"

"Dom," again, breathing was tough...this is the closest our playing around has come to my workplace, "this is my wife, Laurie."

"Darlin', this is Dominic. He is a friend of mine from work." Laurie looked over at him again. "Dom was my roommate in Albany for that sales trip."

A light went on..."Oh..." Laurie started grinning at me, then at him. "That Dominic...I remember now..." Laurie reached across the table to shake Dom's hand. "Nice to meet you, Dominic. Is that your real name?" (Our sales company had us use aliases on the phones.)

Dom flashed a great smile at her, lifter her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. "My name's Joe, but you can call me anything you want to, as long as I can call you..." Well, after her second glass that would have melted her a little. After her fourth, it was pure magic. They had definitely connected. My hot little wife was gonna fuck one of my coworkers unless I could stop it. Dom asked Laurie to dance and she accepted without even looking at me. He helped her up from her chair and she slid right into his arms. By the time the reached the dance floor, Laurie had kissed him on the side of his neck and they started dancing very close.

Again, I went outside for a few minutes to get some air. We had talked about this; Laurie has been with her coworkers before, but we always kind of held this circle off-limits. I went back in to see what she had in mind.

They were still dancing...the music was a little faster, but they were still doing a slow crawl deep in one of the darkened areas. I walked over and saw Dom had his hands in the same position as Laurie's previous partner. As I got closer, I could see him rubbing her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Laurie was moaning into his neck. In another step or two, they would be under a spot light and the dance floor was a lot more crowded than it was earlier. I moved in to stop them – Laurie moved over to Dom's other side. He kept his fingers on her exposed flesh, kept rubbing her breast in little circles under the light.

"Your wife told me quite a lot in the last few minutes...why don't you just get us some fresh drinks and wait for us at the table?" Dom smiled at me "It could get fun later."

A few minutes later, Laurie and Dom walked back to the table. They were arm in arm; several guys seemed to be patting Dom on the back while looking in my direction. You could have heard the "your wife" all over the club.

They sat. Dom looked at Laurie. "Let's go back to my apartment." He nodded in my direction, "He can follow us...it's only about fifteen minutes away."

Laurie took a long sip of her drink, looked over at me and took Dom's hand in hers. She put his hand over her tit, smiled up at him, "No, I don't want to go to an apartment..."

Dom started to rub a little harder. "I want you...I really want to do you now..."

"I know," Laurie answered. She tilted her face up and kissed him lightly on the lips. She looked at me again then turned back. "I want you, too. Don't you know someplace else we could go? Another bar, or a club, maybe?"

Dom leaned back, thought a moment and then smiled at Laurie. "Let me make a phone call...I'll be right back."

Dom got up and left the table. I immediately turned to my wife. But before I could say anything, Laurie leaned over and kissed me hard. Her dress gapped open and I could see her excitement. "Baby," she breathed into my mouth, "he's soooo beautiful...I know what you're gonna say, but please, baby, I don't care. I really want to be a little bad tonight, okay? Please?"

"What did you tell him before?" I almost couldn't get the question out...I knew the answer before she spoke.

"I told him...I told him..." Laurie took my hand and was running my finger around her breast, "you would do whatever I told you to do." I groaned, knowing now for sure what was coming. She used my fingers to pinch her self. My cock was rock solid, pushing against my zipper.

"Like what did you say I would do?" No breath, heartbeat too fast to count. Laurie's breathing was almost as shallow and rapid as mine.

Before she could answer, Dom returned and sat down. Big grin, he said all was arranged. We would follow him to a private social club in the suburb where he was waiting for a job. It was a bar/gym/pool hall whose members were mostly all police/firemen/emt's from the northern suburbs. Dom called to make sure there were no parties going on. Only one or two members, it was a quiet night. He suggested we all take a sauna at the gym. Laurie was all for it...she hopped up, said she would ride with Dom and we all left.

I followed pretty close – I didn't want to lose them. At one point, I thought I saw Dom make a phone call from his car. He did. I found out about it later. We got to the club and went inside. Dom walked Laurie over to the ladies' room then came over to me...a big grin on his face. "You're okay with all of this, right?" He looked at me with a lot of hope. "Laurie told me you love this stuff!" Dom wrapped his arms around me, grinning and hugging. He is a great guy.

Laurie walked out and Dom threw one arm around her and the three of us went in to the bar. Maybe 3 or 4 guys plus the bartender – "Evening, Joe," he nods towards Dom, "What's it gonna be tonight?" Dom said we weren't drinking then, he needed the sign in sheet as we were headed to the sauna. The bartender nodded and reached under the bar, took out a notebook and handed it to Dom. He scrawled something on the paper and as he gave it back to the bartender, said something under his breath. The bartender nodded and handed Dom the key to the sauna.

Dom showed us the way into the gym towards the locker room. We found some open lockers and Dom invited us to undress (he threw some towels at us – said get into these) while he started the steam. Laurie slipped her dress over her head and slid her sandals off. Standing there in her panties, she looked in total control.

I was looking at her as she started to come closer. "I love you, baby," she whispered, her fingers starting to slip into the top of her underwear, "help me be bad, okay?"

"Of course...just tell me what you want, it's all okay..."

"Just remember that," she said, "remember its all okay...it's all good..."

Dom came back to the lockers and started to strip. Laurie was mesmerized. He worked out a lot and it really showed. With no hesitation, he slowly dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. As he reached for a towel, his cock swayed out towards Laurie. Still soft enough to be pointing downwards, it must have been a full six inches long and several inches around. Laurie gasped... "God, it's beautiful! Isn't it beautiful, baby?"

"Yes, it's beautiful..." I said. In truth, it was.

Dom looked over at me and smiled. "Glad you think so...now, please get your wife ready for the sauna." He gestured towards her underwear. I kneeled down in front of her, hooked my thumbs under the strings on the sides and started to draw them down. Dom's eyes were all over her...when I got them to her knees, she put a hand on my shoulder and lifted her leg up so I could slide them off. The way she lifted her thigh put her knee higher than my head. As I slid the panties off her ankle, I could so how totally exposed she was. My wife was showing Dom everything there was to see. I started to get hard thinking about it – I wanted to get a towel over myself before they were aware. Not to be...

"Steven," I hear Dom's laughing voice behind me, "what's got you so heated up? Her pussy or my 'beautiful' prick?" They were both chuckling now. Then Dom says the sauna is hot and we should go in.

It is real hot inside...the wooden slats are too hot to sit on. Laurie asks me to spread my towel out so she can lie down. I do and she lies down on the lowest bench, letting her towel fall open and off her sides. Dom sits down on the middle bench, his legs hanging down over Laurie's. He opens his towel as well and moves around, trying to get comfortable, moving his cock and balls around to find a good position. He keeps sending me over to the hot coals to throw more water on, or getting drinks of ice water for him and Laurie. Finally they both appear comfortable; sweat is now starting to drip off all of us. My heartbeat and breathing are nearly back to normal when I hear Laurie whispering for me. I put my ear by her mouth.

"Make him hard for me, baby, please?" She reaches out and squeezes my shaft, then runs a fingernail over my balls. It is exquisite torture. I look up and Dom is smiling at me...his left arm is draped over the top bench, his right hand is in his lap, lazily pulling on his cock, making it grow a little with each stroke.

"Go ahead, Stevie..." He cannot keep the smile out of his voice as he puts his left hand on my shoulder, pulling me up towards his rising cock. Laurie strokes me again from underneath, and as I slip my lips over the head of Dom's cock, she slides her nails over my balls again, causing me to suck strongly. "God, I wish you would have done this in Albany..." Dom is moaning pretty good, "you're so much better than Jenni..." I bob my head over him several times and he starts moaning again. Laurie starts getting a little rough underneath.

"Baby, I said make him hard. I didn't say make him cum."

I let him go, and he moved down to the lower bench, leaning back with his legs spread and his prick standing straight up. Laurie got up off the towels, moved over a little and with a deep sigh, settled her pussy right over Dom's cock. She was sitting astride his thighs, her knees spread, her nipples almost poking his eyes out. Slowly she let her knees move farther apart, letting her own weight control the speed and depth of his penetration. When she had his head inside of her, she stopped. She took her left hand off his shoulder and found his balls beneath her and started to rub them gently. Then she started to lower herself again.

12