Oh Boy

Story Info
The Probation Officer dates and marries a dominant felon!
843 words
3.32
28.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd had to take the job to pay child support for Davina and Dakota...what could be worse than being a probation officer...and then it happened-scandal!

How had Norville ended up dating one of his probationers?

Norville remembered when the pretty ash blonde with green eyes had come into his office, one long list of priors...forgery, credit card fraud, burglary, shoplifting...

"How have you not been locked up yet, Karis? It seems here that you've been on probation forever."

"Judges seem to like me" Karis had said giggling, before re-adjusting her miniskirt as she sat back in the chair, finally putting her long legs up on Norville's desk.

Then Norville had taken her to do a piss test, and it had come back positive. But somehow Karis had distracted Norville and they'd done it doggy-style in his office.

She wasn't the first probationer he'd fucked, but after Norville had told Karis of his submissive fantasies, she'd lured him in fast, tying him naked on the floor and toying with his purple member with those long heels...

Marriage had been a tricky business, as Norville had been summarily dismissed from the Buttermilk Falls County Department of Probation and Parole, where Norville had served with distinction for eighteen years, since leaving the Navy.

But Karis was worth it!

She was ingenious, that girl. Karis had pierced Norville's nipples and strung a wire through them, just a little above his head in their garage, so he had to stand on his tippie toes to keep his chest from being ripped off...

Other times, Karis would hook numerous combination padlocks all over Norville's body, locking him just down the hall from the john, and he had to figure out the combinations before rushing to empty his bladder...

On Sundays after they came from Mass, and Karis was still in cute little gray pencil skirt and tight white blouse, she'd pretend to be a governess, and would scold Norville before ordering him to drop his pants and lay across her prim knees for fifty with her slipper!

But in recent months, things had changed a bit. Norville had done a good job as a counselor in the overpriced youth facility that he'd found work at, but Karis seemed more distant. She let him into her bed less and less, relegating him to a locked closet most nights.

"Honey, I'm horny..."

"Size doesn't matter that much" Karri had said, looking at Norville's penis..."But I've dated a variety of men before and during this marriage that satisfy me better. It's like being fucked with a broken off pencil, Norville, I'm sorry."

Norville was especially depressed after Kari began dating Bexley, Norville's half-brother, and the two would laugh at him after Kari had put him in a purple frilly body stocking and tied him to a chair while they went at it.

Bex had always been jealous of Norville for Norville's academic and athletic abilities, and this had been quite a good time for him before thankfully, he'd left Buttermilk Falls for a job on the West Coast.

Some time after this, Norville confessed his chastity fantasies to Karri, and she'd purchased a criminally expensive chastity device for Norville.

And then Karis began bringing home male friends, laughing at Norville as his penis writhed in the cruel device.

One night, Norville was kneeling on the floor, clad only in a pink nightie and his chastity device, while Karri and her lover "Trap" Balliser made out on the couch, a couch that Norville had paid for.

Poor Norv's cock was surging against the tiny spikes inside the chastity device, and it was hurting him something awful.

Norville stared fruitlessly at Karri, in her adorable mesh top and white shorts.

As Norv stared, Trap was unzipping the white shorts and snaking his brown, muscled hand into Karis's panties.

Trap massaged Kari's tits through the mesh top and she moaned.

This was especially hard for Norville, as Kari forbade Norv touching her tits at all, saying her nipples were for "real" men.

Kari had learned to withhold her tits in exchange for favors and little purchases and often would laugh as Norville begged for a pink nipple, tears streaming down his face.

Suddenly, as if she was reading Norv's mind, Kari spoke.

"Norville honey, if you will consider giving Trap a little oral pleasure, I might let you suck on my titties, for as long as half an hour. I know you were rebellious against doing this for your brother Bexie, but can't you give me this favor?"

No, no male/male sex. Norville had gone down on a couple of Karri's female friends as a "Slave" but this had been pleasure, even when he'd sucked out Karri's senile grandmother.

But to touch those gorgeous breasts! The last time he'd attempted to grope his wife, Karis had given Norville thirty with the scourge...

"That's bullshit, Karis" Trap rumbled. "If he doesn't obey you...you don't have to bribe him. I'll kick his teeth in if he doesn't...don't offer the carrot, give him the damn stick."

Oh boy