Oh Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers

"As long as I'm the only one touching then we're good."

"Don't worry, Henry. I would never disrespect you by letting another man touch me in places only meant for my man. And if someone tries it without my okay he will regret it, I promise you that."

I was, of course, completely underdressed. We went back to my apartment and Jamie waited patiently while I took a quick shower and changed into something more appropriate for our eventual destination. I even appreciated the wolf whistle she gave me as I walked out of my bedroom.

"I'll never understand what my sister was thinking."

Seeing the look on my face after she said that she realized what she had done.

"I'm sorry, baby. That was inconsiderate of me. I know what she did still hurts even if you don't have feelings for her anymore. I'll try to never bring it up again. Forgive me?"

"It took me a long time to build up some self-confidence after that and you have done wonders for that in just 24 hours. So of course I forgive you, Jamie."

We came together and kissed again, this time with just a hint of tongue. We spent a good 15 minutes like that before I pulled back.

"At this rate we'll never leave. Let's get going."

I took her hand and we went down to my truck. I helped her into the truck, and then we went to dinner. I knew we wouldn't get much quality conversation once we got to the club so this was the opportunity.

"How'd you get into ice skating?" I asked.

"I was kind of a pudgy kid but couldn't find any physical activity that interested me. Tara was always moving and was more naturally athletic than I was, and of course she's so damn tall, so she had success at basketball and volleyball. One day I saw a figure skating competition on TV and was hooked. I would pretend I was a skater at the Olympics. Mom finally got me down to the local ice rink and I took to it like a fish to water."

"Did you try for the Olympics?"

"I would have liked that but I got kind of a late start and wasn't prepared to spend the necessary amount of time on the ice. By the time I thought about doing it for a living my window had passed, but was still able to get work at amusement parks and then, of course, Disney."

"So, are all male skaters gay?"

"Not all, but most. But a lot of the women are lesbians, too; probably not a majority, but a lot. People have the stereotype of the butch lesbian but many of them are very beautiful and feminine."

A look of curiosity must have crossed my face because Jamie followed that statement with this.

"Go ahead and ask, Henry. I know you want to."

"Uh, ask what?"

"You're dying to ask if I ever did it with a woman while we were on the road, aren't you?"

"I don't know if 'dying' is the right word, but the question did cross my mind. And I'm not being perverted; I just want to know about you as we get going on this relationship."

"Yes, Henry, I've had sex with women before, but it's not something I need. It's just two people taking care of each other's needs."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed it being done to me. I didn't mind doing it to the other girls I was with but I have no need or desire to do it again."

"Fair enough. How's your relationship with your parents? Tara was always gushing about how great they were.

"They were great....to her. I imagine you and I had similar experiences. Everything Tara did was perfect. It got tiresome to go to parties and be introduced as 'Tara and Tara's sister'."

"I had a few 'Michael's brother' moments myself. Maybe that's how we ended up perfect for each other."

"You think we're perfect for each other?"

Jamie's bright blue eyes were shining as she looked at me, awaiting an answer to her question.

"Well, I can't speak for you, I guess, but so far I think you're perfect for me, yes."

We had finished eating by this point so could leave anytime.

"Henry, it's time for us to leave and go dancing. I really need to feel your hands on me and your body next to mine."

We quickly found our way to a dance club and we didn't even find a table or a spot at the bar. Jamie dragged me to the dance floor and wrapped her body around me. I could feel the heat coming from her and I suspected she could say the same.

Even with the up-tempo songs we never stopped touching each other entirely. We went for a solid 30 minutes before she was ready to find a table and take a break. We found a small table in the corner and I went in search of drinks: a draft for me, white wine for her.

By the time I got back there were two guys trying to put the moves on. She was being nice but was completely disinterested. I put her glass on the table and asked the guys to excuse us, meaning leave.

"Hey man, the little lady was here all alone and we were here first. You can have a turn if there's anything left when we're done."

I laughed out loud, which for some reason seemed to offend him.

"Something funny, asshole?"

"Only you thinking you have any chance in hell with a woman that looks like that. I hate to disappoint you boys but this one doesn't take credit cards so I suggest you find a woman more in your class."

Without warning the guy on my left took a swing at me, but he was drunk and I dodged it easily and his momentum carried him all the way to the ground as his buddy watched with a dumb look on his face.

He yelled "shit" as he got back on his feet. He turned back toward me and by now I had set my drink on the table and was ready for him. I guess he thought better of it and just walked away.

"Thank you, baby, for the drink and for the rescue. Let me know when you're ready to hit the floor again."

"Anytime you are."

We danced the rest of the night away without incident. It was nearly 1:00am when we left. By the end of the evening we were molding our bodies to each other and I have no doubt it was clear to her how aroused I was and how badly I wanted her. We had each had a few drinks but it was spread out over several hours so we had no problem driving home.

I walked her to her door and we spent another several minutes outside her hotel room making out. The halls were deserted and we were not bothered. Finally she pulled back.

"Henry, I'd love for this evening to continue by inviting you in, but if I do that we're gonna end up fucking and I really want us to wait on that. I want you to know how much I want you, I really do, okay? I just want to be careful."

"I understand, Jamie. We'll take our time. We're still looking at apartments tomorrow, right?"

"How about picking me up at 11:00 and we'll get lunch first."

"Perfect."

<><><><><>

I woke up about 9:00am on Saturday morning to my phone ringing in my ear. It was Jamie.

"Hey baby, didn't we say 11:00?"

"I'm outside your door."

"Uh, okay, hang on."

I crawled out of bed and pulled some shorts on. I opened the door and a very fresh-looking Jamie came in and jumped into my arms, pressing her lips to mine.

"I couldn't wait until 11:00 to see you. I wanted to be with you as soon as I woke up, but I forced myself to shower and get pretty for you. Now get ready. We're going to breakfast first."

I jumped into the shower as I tried to wake up. This was definitely a good sign. I was falling hopelessly and completely in love with Jamie. She was beautiful, sure, but she was such a sweet person and she just made my heart flutter whenever I even thought about her.

I got dressed and joined Jamie in the living room. We kissed again and then walked out to the truck hand in hand. We had breakfast at a local diner that was one of my favorites and then we looked at a few apartments, getting the rates for 6-month and 1-year leases, and I had a good sense of what Jamie's favorites were. We finally settled on one that was not too far from my place and she signed a 6-month lease. The apartment was ready for immediate move-in and we spent the afternoon doing just that, and she was well settled before dark.

<><><><><>

In the back of my mind I always had that same thought: would things have been different for Tara and I if I had actually proposed, or at the least if we had started living together. Obviously there was no way to answer that but I didn't plan to let my relationship with Jamie suffer the same fate.

About a month later we were spending the day together and had stopped to get some coffee. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her and I was struck, as I always was, by how beautiful she was. For reasons even I don't understand I suddenly pulled her into a kiss with me. My tongue invaded her mouth, and I think she sensed something different in this kiss than normal, and she gave back as well as she got. Suddenly we became aware we were doing this in the middle of Starbucks and it might be a good idea to take it somewhere else. As we started driving away she asked me a question.

"Do you prefer pussy shaved or unshaved?"

I damn near veered into oncoming traffic but managed to correct it in time.

"Why, uh, why do you ask?"

"Because you're going to be seeing mine tonight and I wanted to know what you liked so I could be ready. I'm unshaved right now but I'll be showering and can smooth things out for you then if you'd like."

I was having some trouble breathing for some reason. Okay, I knew why.

"Uh, actually I prefer unshaved."

No more words were said until we got back to my apartment. We walked in the door and I stopped her.

"Jamie, my love, I have bad news for you."

"What's that?"

"That shower you were planning on isn't going to happen."

I picked her up and carried into the bedroom and put her down on the bed. She smiled up at me and started unbuttoning her blouse while I pulled my shirt off. She sat up and was soon topless. Her breasts were fairly small (A-cups) but were so beautiful, with areolas about the size of a quarter and nipples that could take an eye out.

I got down next to her and began kissing her neck while my right hand moved over her bare breasts. She moaned 'oh Henry, oh baby' in my ear over and over. I ran my tongue down her chest until I had one of those nipples between my lips.

"Suck 'em, baby, that feels so good."

As I was working her tits I slid a hand inside the waistband of her shorts and her panties and ran my fingers through her bush.

"You'll never get those magic fingers inside me with these clothes on."

We quickly shed the rest of our clothes. It hadn't occurred to me that Tara would have said anything about our sex life to Jamie, but I soon realized she had when Jamie caught sight of my manhood.

"Tara said it was impressive and she wasn't kidding. If it matters to you, Tara says you're much bigger than Michael, She was actually disappointed in his equipment after being with you."

Maybe she was just blowing smoke or maybe it was true. I didn't know but I chose to believe it. She pushed me over on to the bed and took my cock in her mouth. She shoved my thighs apart and planted herself between them. She was taking most of it in and I was enjoying every second of it. And then she surprised me.

She too my shaft in her hand and moved it out of her way as she sloppily licked my balls. Damn, that feels good. But the real surprise was yet to come as she used all that saliva she was expending to slide a finger up my ass. I jumped and I think I even let out a yelp but it didn't deter her in the least. Soon she was working in her finger in and out pretty steadily and was back to sucking my cock. This lasted just a few seconds before I shot my load, and she swallowed as best she could.

"If you're wondering, baby, the answer is no, I don't have a lot of experience. What I do have is 2 years of traveling with a bunch of men that liked to talk about sex...sex with other men but sex nonetheless. And they clued me in pretty good about what men like, and you are going to be the one that benefits from it. Now eat me."

She lay back and spread her legs wide. She had solid, muscular legs from years of skating, and I licked every inch of her inner thighs.

"Now you're just teasing, baby. C'mon, I need your tongue on my clit. It needs you."

"All in due time, my love, all in due time."

As I was building her up I could sense her arousal. Her body was writhing in pleasure and her musky scent invaded by nostrils. Believe me, I wanted to taste her as badly as she wanted me to lick her, but I wanted to take my time and enjoy this.

Finally I reached the promised land. I nuzzled my face into her bush, tonguing her clit while sliding some fingers into her hole. She let out an audible gasp as I pushed into her. It didn't take long to bring her to a vocal orgasm, giving me the pleasure of those powerful thighs nearly smothering me.

"God, that was great. Those boys that did that to me before were nothing compared to you."

I flipped her over on to her stomach and continued the oral assault, this time on her little rosie hole. I spread her cheeks apart and licked then penetrated her sphincter with my tongue, all the while sliding fingers in and out of her wet cunt. I got her off again like that, with her letting me know that was a first for her but it sure as hell better not be a last.

She rolled herself onto her back and spread her legs while seductively stroking her pink slit.

"It's time for you to fuck your woman, baby."

We started with me on top but before we were done (2 ejaculations for me and multiple climaxes for her) we had also tried doggy-style, her on top both forwards and back, on our sides with me behind her, her lying on the bed with me standing next to it, and even me standing and holding her up chest to chest. It was amazing.

In the middle of that we showered and then took a dinner break but went right back to the apartment and started up again. We stayed there all day Sunday as well, except for meals.

By the time Monday morning and work rolled around Jamie had given me her anal cherry and I had asked her to marry me. I know: it had only been a month and we had planned to go slow, but I was as sure of this as I ever had been of anything. Later I wondered if I subconsciously had doubts about Tara and me since I hadn't pulled the trigger yet. By the way, Jamie said yes.

<><><><><>

After that we were together every night. We still had two apartments to pay for until her lease ran out, making it nothing more than a very expensive storage unit, but it wasn't a hardship for us between my good salary and her savings.

We were married just a couple of months after I proposed. Jamie did eventually want to have a big ceremony but we decided to get married soon as possible once we learned of the bun I had deftly inserted into her oven. It surprised us too. She was on the pill but somehow one of my soldiers made it past enemy lines.

She was 6 months along when she cornered me.

"Baby, I need to ask a huge favor of you."

"Sure honey. I won't deny you anything but another man, and I know you won't ask for that, so whatever you want you can have it."

"Don't be so quick to say that. You might regret it."

"Okay, Jamie, what's this huge favor?"

"We're about to have this beautiful baby girl, and I can hardly wait. But I'm a new mother and I'm scared about being able to do okay, at least at first. And it's also going to be getting even more difficult these next few months until she comes out."

"I know you'll be great, baby, but anything you think will help I'm all for."

She paused, looking at the floor briefly before raising her eyes to meet mine.

"Henry, Tara has offered to move here and help me through the rest of the pregnancy and to be here to help with the baby."

I had suspected something like this would come up eventually. Jamie and Tara spoke on the phone at least a few times a week and often more than once a day. They were very close and I had resolved early on that I would not try to come between them in any way. And I loved Jamie with every inch of my soul. My answer was easy.

"I think she should stay here in the spare room until the baby is born, and then we can help her find a place nearby once we need that room for the nursery."

The look of worry on Jamie's face turned into one of pure joy and love for me in an instant. She climbed onto my lap, as best her round self could, and she gave me a kiss that would bring a statue to life. And that night she did her absolute best to fuck me to death.

<><><><><>

Tara moved in 2 weeks later and they were both thrilled. That night Jamie asked me to come into the living room and sit down. Tara was there as well.

"You two need to have a real conversation. I'll be in our room, baby."

We both quietly watched her waddle down the hall. I must have been glowing as I watched her walk away.

"You really love her, don't you, Henry? I don't think you ever looked at me like that."

"I do. More than I can express in words. I guess I owe you a thank you for pointing her in my direction."

"I love her so much, and despite what you might think, Henry, I love you, too. I'm thrilled you guys are happy together."

"You know, Tara, I was angry at you for a long time, and what you did to me hurt a lot. The fact that it was Michael made it even worse, even though you had no idea about our history. He was my brother and that should have been some sort of barrier for you but it wasn't. That was very painful."

"I realize that now, Henry. I was young and stupid and didn't realize what I had in you. Just like you and Michael, Jamie is younger but she is far more mature than I am. I was caught up in some exciting feelings and I ruined us. I actually went through some counseling and I'm doing better but not quite ready to look for a relationship now. But I am very sorry about what I did."

"You know, Tara, I've actually forgiven you. Having to date my asshole brother and getting cheated on yourself is probably punishment enough. I'm glad you're here to support Jamie. And I hope you stay in the area long after Jamie needs you."

"Thank you, Henry; that really does mean a lot to me. I was afraid our issues might create a problem. I'm glad we've moved past them."

"No worries, Tara. I would do anything for Jamie so we're good. One question: did you tell my family where I am?"

"No, I figured that was your information to share or not to share as it were. They do have my phone number and they do know I was moving where you were, but that's all they know."

Our issues out in the open and finally resolved, Tara and I stood up and gave each other a long hug. She did whisper one thing in my ear as we embraced.

"I'll always think about what might have been for us."

<><><><><>

Just over 2 months later Veronica Isabella Weston joined the world at a solid 7 pounds, 7 ounces. She was as perfect as a baby can be and Jamie took to motherhood like a fish to water. She probably didn't need Tara but enjoyed having her around.

When Roni was about 3 months old Tara started dating one of the other low-level guys that I worked with. One of the things that started Tara and I dating was that I was as tall as she was. She had said she could never date anyone shorter than she was. I thought basing life decisions on that kind of genetic roll of the dice seemed shallow even then, but it helped me so I kept my mouth shut. Her new guy, Todd, stands only 5'8" to her 6'0", so I'm hoping that means she really has grown up.

It wasn't long after Tara started seeing Todd that she and Jamie appeared in the lobby of my office with Roni in tow. I was paged and went up to sign them in. The looks on their faces concerned me.

"What's happened?"

"It's Michael," Tara said.

"Is that all? You bothered me at work for that asshole."

"Henry, he was killed."

Okay, that stopped me in my tracks.

"Let's go into the conference room, ladies, so we can start at the beginning."

We sat at the table and Jamie handed me my baby girl. Jamie went nowhere without her and they were both frequent visitors here.

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers