Oh Brother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Reggie to have his entire eleven inches inside my rectum. I barely winced. Instead I started rhythmically humping back at his cock. He got the hint and started pumping my asshole at a slow pace. Meanwhile, I was frantically sucking away at the head of Sherman's fat penis while stroking his shaft. I sucked and sucked as I got fucked and fucked. I lost track of time and my head was swirling. I just worked those cocks as best that I could. Reggie was hammering away at my ass fast and furious. I had more than half of Sherman's cock in my throat as I sucked him.

Reggie was the first to cum as he held my hips tight against himself. His balls were pressed against mine and I could feel them pulse as he shot a torrent of seed deep inside me. He let out a loud grunt as his orgasm took over him. After dumping his seed, Reggie pulled out of my ass and rolled over. Sherman saw his opportunity and said, "Good, I want some of that sweet white ass."

Sherman moved in behind me and pressed his thick monster at my sore little hole. I was stretched out but Sherman had a wider cock and I had to adjust to his girth. Luckily, my hole was leaking big gobs of Reggie's cum which lubricated my entrance. Sherman pushed himself inside me impatiently. My asshole stretched wider as he bottomed out. It felt like an arm up inside me. No sooner was he in when he began fucking me. He pumped as fast and hard as he could. I took it with just a small tear pouring from my eye. I turned my head to Eddie who was sprawled out prone on the bed. I took his softened cock in my mouth and sucked it clean. I polished it with my tongue as I got ploughed like a field.

Sherman didn't last long in my butt and soon he came too, spilling his seed into my sore and aching bum. When he slid out, I was left gaping. Cum poured out me onto the sheets. I turned and took Sherman's tool into my mouth and washed it clean. I could taste my own funky ass. I made sure he was spit polished before letting it out of my mouth. Sherman rolled over exhausted too. I was pretty worn out and noticed that while I was getting fucked, I somehow came myself too without ever touching myself. I passed out on the bed between my lovers.

Eventually, Doug helped me up and got me to the bathroom. I cleaned up as best that I could. I slid back into my panties and put my dress back on. Doug helped me to his car and I fell asleep as he drove home. The next thing I remember was waking up in a different king size bed. I was out of my dress and panties but still had on my other undergarments. I could feel a body on either side of me. I had been spooned enough by Doug in my life to recognize his body against mine from behind. It was the one in front of me that I didn't recognize right away. She smelled like lavender. Her hair was long and blonde. She had delicate curves and smooth skin. When I heard her say, "Hey Dougy, Marty's awake," I realized it was Doug's wife Jill.

The two warm bodies squeezed me between them. I could feel Doug's familiar prick pressed between the cheeks of my bum. He began kissing my bare shoulder and my neck. Jill took my hand and placed it on her big bare breast. She wiggled her round butt against my crotch and my cock sprung to life. She cooed like a dove as she felt it press against her ass. She took it in her hand and pumped it to get it to full erection. Wordlessly, she guided my cock to her hot, damp pussy. Her soft, velvet folds parted easily for my cock which she backed up on. I kissed her neck softly and began slowly fucking her wet snatch.

Doug had begun slowly grinding his cock between my cheeks. His cock was hot and throbbing. I reached back and pushed it against my rosebud. He stopped but I whispered, "It's okay Doug, you can fuck me." After all the meat I had inside me in the past twenty-four hours, one more cock wasn't going to matter.

He impaled his dick all the way inside me. I didn't even flinch. It went in so easily. Doug began pumping my asshole as I pumped his wife's pussy. The three of us grinded out a slow, intense fuck like a well oiled machine. It was hot and intimate. Jill was massaging her own clit while I fucked her wet slit. There was a lot of moaning and sighing as the three of went at it. I think Jill came first which set me off inside her. Doug then released his load up my ass right after that.

I fell asleep again and in the morning, the three of us were still tied in a knot. Jill woke first and sat on my face to wake my up. Her pussy tasted like my cum as I sucked on it. She grinded her clit against my tongue until she was in real heat. I sucked hard on her little button and she rewarded me with a big face full of girl cum. She then got up and went to the bathroom. Doug was awake and started licking my face clean. We made out with the flavour of his wife on our tongues.

Later at breakfast, the three of us had a long talk. Doug got the deal from Reggie and his manager. That meant that his restaurant was going franchise and expanding to other cities. It was big money. Then we talked about me. Doug admitted that he was never more infatuated with me in his life than at that moment. He said that I looked so natural as a woman. Jill agreed. She told me that she always suspected that I was a closet transvestite. She thought that I made a pretty woman too and that she thought I should make it a permanent change.

I admitted that I felt more powerful and confident as a woman and agreed that it did wonders for my self esteem. That was when Jill came up with the name Molly. Doug loved it and I agreed that it suited me. That's when I decided to go for it. They agreed to help me out with my new journey.

Doctor Carter put down her pen and pad and removed her glasses. Her legs were crossed tightly and I could smell her feminine musk in the air. My story must have turned her on. Her face was pink and flushed. She seemed to be sweating a bit too. I ginned at her. She smiled and said, "Thank you Molly for that full confession. I think we can proceed with this next phase of your transition. Congratulations."