Oh Carole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
760 Followers

'How often do you...?'

'Well, we recently had a well built black stud come over and he fucked me while Tom watched. We have found a very discreet, and expensive if I must say, agency that supplies big black bulls. I was taken in all three holes more than once. Tom was so turned on it didn't take me long to get him off.'

Carole stared at the incredibly sexy woman.

They took tea and biscuits into Tom and Brian just as they were closing their business.

'I'll take the car and send it back in a couple of hours for you,' Brian told Carole.

When he'd gone Anne turned to Tom and told him she would push him along to the bedroom then told Carole to follow them.

The bedroom was huge with a king size bed covered in a pink silk cover.

Anne went over to Tom and unbuckled his trousers and pulled them and his underwear to his knees. His large uncut cock popped out, already hard at the thought of the two women getting it on.

Carole could see he was very well endowed.

'Carole, come and stand in front of Tom.'

Carole did as she was told and Anne stood directly behind her, running her hands over Carole's body.

'Isn't she sexy darling?' Anne asked as she began to undo the buttons on Carole's blouse.

'Oh fuck yes!' replied her husband.

The blouse was pulled off to show Carole's large breasts encased in her shiny black silk bra. Next Anne unzipped the leather skirt and eased it to the floor leaving Carole standing in front of Tom in her bra, sexy black suspender belt which held up shiny black stockings and her black high heels.

Tom said nothing but gawped at the incredibly sexy woman before him.

Next Carole felt Anne take hold of her shiny black silk knickers from behind and slipped them down her thighs and legs before tugging them off.

Tom was now breathing heavy as he stared at the bald wet pussy inches from his face.

'Oh I bet you would like to bury your face in her pussy wouldn't you darling?'

Tom nodded.

'Tough,' giggled Anne. 'That's my treat!'

Anne unfastened the bra and presented Carole's large breasts to her husband. She began fondling them and playing with Carole's now hard nipples.

'Don't they look good darling? I can't wait to get them in my mouth.'

Anne then slipped off own her dress to reveal a cream bra and pantie set along with cream hold up stockings and heels.

She turned to face Carole then stepped forward to kiss her deeply and passionately on the lips.

Anne told her to wait as she went to a set of drawers and returned with a ten inch black strap-on which she fitted around Carole's waist.

'Tom loves seeing me being fucked by a big black cock, don't you darling?'

Anne told Carole to lie on her back on the bed with her head facing her husband.

Anne whipped off her bra and panties then straddled Carole's thighs and rubbed the fake cock over her pussy lips before impaling herself on it.

'Oh God, darling. It feels marvelous.' said Anne as she slid up and down on the phallus.

Carole looked back to see Tom trying to rub his plaster clad hands over his throbbing cock. He groaned in frustration as he couldn't get quite enough pressure to get himself off.

'Oh fuck. So good. I'm going to cum. Fuck Tom I'm nearly there!'

Tom could only groan.

Soon Anne was cumming.

'Oh fuck yes!' she cried as Carole started to thrust her hips upwards towards her.

Anne slumped next to Carole before unbuckling the strap-on and tossing it to the floor.

'So good. Thank you Carole.'

Carole was feeling a little frustrated but waited to see what would happen next.

Anne leaned over and kissed her. Soon they were petting heavily. Their hands roamed each others bodies and Carole gasped when Anne slipped two fingers into her drenched tight pussy.

'Mmmm, I must taste you,' said Anne as she put the fingers into her mouth and sucked.

'Delicious!'

Anne then got up and laid back down on Carole in a sixty nine position.

Soon both women were slurping on each others pussies.

It didn't take Carole long to reach orgasm as Anne was extremely proficient at eating her. Anne wasn't far behind either and when they looked at Tom they could see his big hard cock throbbing with desire for the two women..

Anne climbed off the bed, found the strap-on and fastened it around herself.

'Kneel on the bed facing Tom please Carole.' she asked.

Anne climbed back on the bed and sensually stroked Carole's soft white bottom that looked extremely inviting framed by her black suspender belt and stockings.

'Fuck, I hope she's not going to try and shove that monster up my arse,' thought Carole even although she was getting turned on by Anne's caresses.

Fortunately Anne started to rub the cock along Carole's pussy lips before tentatively easing the large bulbous head slowly into her.

'Oh fuck,' cried a startled Carole.

'Don't worry, I'll take it easy. I know, it takes a bit of getting used to.'

After careful pushing the cock began to slide inch by inch into her.

'Oh yes! That feels so good,' remarked Carole as Anne began to fuck her slowly.

'Can you see Carole's big tits swaying darling?' asked Anne.

Carole looked up to see Tom's eyes staring at her heaving breasts and his head nodding as he was too turned on to talk.

Carole was moaning with each thrust as Anne speeded up the fucking.

'Oh God, I'm going to cum. Fuck me Anne. Pound me!'

Anne really did fuck her, the base of the cock rubbing on her own clit and she knew she wouldn't last long either.

With a cry both women came within seconds of each other.

'I suppose we can't leave the birthday boy in that state. Why don't you do the honours Carole?'

Carole carefully knelt between Tom's splayed legs and took hold of his throbbing cock, gently stoking it, teasing him before lowering her mouth and taking him all the way down her throat.

'Aarrgghh!' he cried as he ejaculated into Carole's eager mouth.

She continued to milk him with her mouth, cleaning up his wilting cock.

She looked up at him and said, 'Happy Birthday Tom.'

Carole was advised to take a shower, dress and they would meet her back in the kitchen.

When she arrived Anne was alone as Tom had gone back to his study.

'Here, have a glass of chilled white. You deserve it. I don't think Tom has ever cum as hard.'

Carole accepted the wine gratefully and told Anne she had really enjoyed it too. She noticed her car pulling up outside, kissed Anne goodbye and told her to again to wish Tom a 'Happy Birthday' from her before climbing into the car and heading for home.

'Good God. These trysts are getting kinkier,' said Val the next day.

Little did either of them know it was going to get even more so.

To Be Continued

Croony
Croony
760 Followers
12