Oh, Daddy!

Story Info
Seduced by his step daughter.
2.1k words
4.2
188.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy was coming home from college for the summer. He had married her mom when she was fourteen. That had been five years ago. "Where did the time go?" he asked himself. He heard her car pull up out front. Adam rose from the table and went to meet her at the door. He opened the door and waved to her. Having been gone so long, Adam hadn't noticed how much she had grown over the years until now. Daddy's little princess was now a hottie. She opened the car door and stretched her long tan legs. No doubt tired from the long drive.

She got out of the car and his jaw nearly dropped seeing what she was wearing. Shorts barely covering her round ass, and a tiny tank top showing her cleavage and her navel. And to make it worse she got her belly button pierced. Her mom was going to kill her when she got back from her trip. Her silky brunette hair was tied back in a pony tail. He felt himself getting hard and had to fight to try to keep it from going full blown. Too late. "I'll get your stuff later" he called to her.

She had been opening her back door to grab her bag, but she stopped. "Are you sure? It's kinda heavy" she said. He nodded and gestured for her to come in. He had the worst time trying to keep his eyes off her bouncing breasts and she ran over to hug him. Desperately trying to hide his embarrassment, he hugged her. But she was hugging too tight and he knew she had to feel his hardness.

"Welcome home Princess" he said into her ear.

"Thank you daddy. I've missed you guys" she giggled.

"I'm gonna cook your favorite dinner tonight" he said.

She pulled back and looked excitedly into his face. "Your world famous chilli and pasta?" Adam nodded. She squealed in joy. "I haven't gotten a good one of those since I left home!" He watched those round ass cheeks bounce down the hall as she headed for the stairs. He would have given anything just to be able to touch them. Shaking his head, he tried to clear his thoughts.

Things turned worse for Adam as the day went on. On his way back in the house with her bags he caught a glimpse of her in the back yard through the back french doors. She was wearing a bikini that barely covered her nipples and sitting in the hot tub. He wished she'd fall out of her top so he could see those perky breasts in full. Quickly he had to snap back to reality and carry her bags upstairs. After dropping them on her bed he came back down to the kitchen to start dinner. Looking through the kitchen window he spied a really, really big surprise. The bottoms of her bikini were laying beside the hot tub, and her face was contorted. Clearly she had figured out that if you sit just right, the jets could get you off. He could hear her orgasm all the way in the kitchen. He was rock hard. She sat back and relaxed. Oh, if only he could go out there and help her have another one of those beautiful orgasms. He wanted to feel her cum all over him.

No, that was wrong. And he knew it. Why was he thinking such bad things? Stop it, stop it, stop it he told himself. Trying hard to busy himself in the kitchen, he just couldn't get that image out of his mind. The expression on her face, the sound of her voice........ it was too much. He was almost done cooking when she came through the kitchen wrapped in a towel. He could see the straps of her top cutting into those smooth shoulders. Her legs stretched out below the towel. This was beyond not being fair.

"I'm gonna go shower daddy" she said passing by.

"Dinner'll be done in twenty minutes" he replied. She nodded and kept walking. Now he really had to dive into making dinner before he exploded in his pants. That would be hard to explain. And yet it got worse. When she came back down the stairs she was wearing an oversized shirt, and if there was anything under it he sure couldn't tell. Her hair was wrapped up in a towel. He could smell her fresh clean skin. Absolute torture. They sat together at the breakfast bar and ate dinner. It was you're usual pleasantries. How was school, how's work, blah blah blah. All he could think about were those supple tits and firm ass.

After dinner he didn't see her. She went up to her room and disappeared for the evening. He tried to relax and watch TV, but it was no use. He ended up spending most of his time pacing around and fiddling with things. His mind was racing with thoughts and images of her naked body. The long and torturous afternoon finally ended. Gratefully he started upstairs to shower. He needed a cold one, but he hated cold showers with a passion. His usual hot, steamy one would have to do. Ironically he was unable to work things out on his own. Adam wanted the real thing, not some fantasy. A couple of times he paused, thinking he heard something moving in his bedroom. After listening for a few seconds, and hearing nothing more, he resumed his shower.

Stepping out and into the steamy bathroom, he wiped a spot on the mirror so he could look at himself. "This is wrong. Get it out of your head" he told himself. Shaking his head, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. One last glance at the refogging mirror, he shook his head again and opened the bathroom door. What he saw made his heart stop and his cock harden.

Laying on his bead, naked, was Candy. Her back propped up against some pillows and the head board. Her legs spread out, and her fingers playing with her clit. Adam's jaw dropped.

"W-w-what are you doing?" he stammered.

She gave a dreamy grin and replied, "Waiting for you daddy. I know you saw me in the hot tub. I know you've wanted me all day. I've dreamed of this moment since the day I met you."

Adam didn't know what to say. He was frozen in place. Unable to move or speak. She rolled over and crawled slowly to the side of the bed he stood on and stopped.

"I used to sneak into your closet at night, and watch you fuck mommy. I'd play with myself, coming with you and her. Wishing it were me instead of her. Even then I wanted to feel your cock inside me, feel your tongue on my pussy. And now I know you want it too. I can't wait another day. It has to be now or never." Her eyes looked up into his.

"And if I told you no?" he asked weakly.

"Oh, daddy. You've never been able to say no to your little Princess. I've always gotten what I want" she said.

He slowly nodded, knowing she was right. Thank God her mother was out of town. He closed the distance between them, his towel falling to the floor. His mind kept saying how wrong it was, and not to touch her. But his body wasn't listening. His erection was now less than an inch from her beautiful lips. Her eyes focused on it and a smile crossed her lips. Leaning over the edge of the bed, she began to lick his head. Her tongue massaging and teasing until he was rock hard.

Adam let out a hungry sigh, grabbed the back of her head, and plunged his cock deep into her mouth. "No, no. Don't move. Let daddy fuck that sweet mouth" he said. He began to thrust, feeling his cock slam into the back of her throat. Watching it disappear into that tiny mouth of hers, feeling her suction on it. Her tongue circling his dick and moans escaping. He felt some pre-cum ooze out. "You like that baby? You like the taste of my cum?" he growled at her, hunger burning in his eyes.

"Mmmmmm." She tried to nod, but couldn't. He was gripping her too tight, and pounding too fast. Candy closed her eyes and savored his taste. The feel of her warm mouth was almost too much. Suddenly he jerked her head back and his cock popped out. Her tongue strained to reach it, but he held it just out of her reach.

"Lay down Princess" he commanded. She leaned back and lay down, her legs parted just slightly. Already he could see her wetness on her clean shaven and swollen pussy. He ran his finger nails down her stomach and thighs, pausing for a second and spreading her legs wide open. A groan rumbled deep in side him. He needed to taste her sweet nectar. Lust over took him and he plunged his head between her legs. Running his tongue up the length of her slit, he felt her shudder with pleasure. Now it was his turn to lick and tease.

His tongue made slow circles around her clit. "Ohhhh, daddy! Faster! I need more" she moaned. He picked up speed and began to suck on her clit. Candy's hips began to gyrate against his mouth, pressing harder into his face. She did taste like honey, and smelled even better. He began to hum, causing his tongue to vibrate as it entered her soaking wet hole. She needed to cum before he would enter her, just to make sure she was well lubricated. And, of course, he wanted to taste her cum. Her legs wrapped around his shoulders as she neared climax. Adam worked faster and faster, plunging his tongue in and out of her. Her back arched off the bed as she exploded. The flood of her cum tasted wonderful in his mouth. He licked and sucked up every drop that gushed out.


He raised his head to look up at her. Candy's legs were shaking and she was breathing hard. He slipped a finger into her. "Ahhh, feel how wet you are. My slutty little Princess. Did you like that?" he asked.

She could only moan in response. So he roughly shoved another finger in. "I said did you like it? Tell daddy" he demanded.

"Y-yes, yes daddy. You felt so good..." she whispered breathily.

"Do you want daddy's cock in you? Does his Princess want him in her tight little pussy?" he asked. Desperately she squirmed and told him yes, begging him to enter her. "That's a good girl. Daddy's good girl" he said. He crawled on top of her and shoved his tongue into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself on his lips. She was moaning loudly now, kissing back with a burning hunger.

He positioned his big hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. His hand moved over her breast, squeezing and caressing it. Feeling her nipple harden at his touch. His lips left hers as he bent down to take her other pretty pink nipple in his mouth. She was squirming and trying to slide his cock in. "Oh daddy! Please! I need it! Give it to me!"

Unable to restrain himself anymore, he began to slide into her. Slick with her juices, if he wasn't careful he'd thrust all the way in at once. This was far too good to rush. He pushed the head in, then just a little more, pull out a bit, then push in even more.... He kept up this pattern until his cock was shoved all the way in up to his balls. Adam sat up to watch her expressions as he fucked her. Candy's hips met his every thrust. They picked up speed, slamming his rock hard cock in and out of that soaking wet pussy. He watched her tits jiggle up and down. Her hands reaching up to play with her own nipples now, rolling her own breast in her hands.

He felt his balls tightening, ready to release his seed into her. He also felt her tighten even more around him, reaching for her own climax. Her moans had reached fever pitch, begging her daddy to make her cum. Candy exploded, her body quaking from the orgasm, and her juices running down his cock, soaking it. He was ready to cum, so he pulled out just in time. Shots of cum landed on her smooth stomach with every jerk of his cock. When the last of it was spent, he lay next to her, holding her tight. They lay there together, catching their breaths. A soft kiss on her cheek and he promised her more fun later.