Oh Damn!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

She then stole my line "Why Me?" She said, "Could you hurry? I am getting rather tired of being tied wide open like this."

I then grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I hurried as fast as I could to get the keys. I checked to make sure it was them. I headed back to the hotel. It was only like five miles away. My dress was up around my waist while I was driving.

I headed to the room again, and as I got out of the elevator, it then dawned on me, crap, I forgot the damn key card again, "OH DAMN! Why me?"

I then knew I was going to have to ask the desk if the hotel security could meet me there again. I hoped they did not have a limit on the times I could call them. I went to the desk, and the girl there said she would call him. He would meet me there. I hurried back to the room. I did not want him to investigate the room, or whatever. I stepped out of the elevator and just as I reached the door, here came the security guard again. He did not look very happy, and he said. "I think I have already been here once. You had better not let it happen again."

He was rather arrogant, and downright mean, but he unlocked the door, and as I was slipping in, he said. "There will be a $20 dollar charge on your room for extra services." Oh Damn, oh well if so, better than going to jail.

I rushed into the room and over to the bed. I started unlocking the cuffs. She said. "I know you. You're Gail in the Financial Department, right?"

I nodded my head, and I knew I would not get away from her anonymously. Now I wondered what had happened. I asked. "Who are you?"

"I am Brenda from the Mail Room. I am so sorry for this."

"I am too. I cannot figure out what happened."

"Your letter must have slipped out on the floor at work. I dropped some of my mail on the floor. I must have picked it up with mine. I thought Mark had sent it to me. He is always sending me exotic mail. I have been seeing him. He is actually my boss. He is also married. He has been my lover for a while. I thought the note was from him."

I now knew what happened. I laughed, and I said. "I see you followed the letter to the T."

"What?"

"I see you removed your bush, and you now have a very big M on your naked mound. I was expecting to see my boyfriend with a G on his though.

She then opened her legs and looked at it and said. "Well it will wash off." I could not help but stare at her naked pussy.

"You might want to look at the marker. It was a laundry marker, and the ink is very permanent. It will probably have to wear off." I laughed.

She growled. "That's not funny."

"Have you ever shaved bare before?"

"I have not, but Mark and I have talked about what it would be like and whether I might like it." She then said, "I better get dressed."

It was then we both remembered that she had cut her clothes up and put them in the trash. I went and looked she had done a very good job. Nothing was salvageable, Oh Damn, now what. "I will go get you some clothes."

"Stop." She held her hand out, she said. "No. I will go."

"You're not exactly dressed for it."

"No. You can give me that black dress and those heels, and I will be fine."

Oh Damn. Is Tadd hiding here somewhere? "You want me to sit here bare assed naked while you go get your clothes? Why? I can go just as easy."

"No." she said. "I think you should enjoy this also, and I think you owe me."

"Right, and I suppose you are just going to leave me here bare assed naked, in this hotel room until the management finds me."

"No." she said. "I will be back, but only if you do as I say."

"Ok, I will give you my dress, and my heels. Then what?"

"No." She said. "Naked, and tied to the bed, blindfolded and gagged."

"Really?" I said. "You think I should be at your mercy?"

"I do," she said, with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Besides it is easier for me to get my clothes than you to get some for me."

"Ok." I finally agreed to it, and so I took the dress off and handed it to her. My dress fit her perfectly, so did my shoes. She then had me lay on the bed, and she fastened the cuffs to my ankles and to my wrists.

"Nice body, I see you have trimmed yourself too. That lightning bolt looks nice." She reached out and tugged on it lightly as I lay there at her mercy spread eagle on the bed. She then put the gag in my mouth and she put the blindfold on. I then felt her put the earphones on, my world had just shrunk. I could only breathe and then the unexpected happened, she attached those clamps to my nipples. God, did that hurt. I was in pain. I screamed for her to take them off. I would have done anything to get those damn clamps off. It was very painful. Yet I knew I was also very wet from being controlled like this.

I do not know if I fell asleep or not. It seemed to take forever. But I awoke to the feeling of something very tingly down at my crotch area. It was like it had been covered in something with a minty feel or something. It felt very wet. Oh shit, someone was rubbing something into my pussy mound. Please let me up. What are you doing? Oh shit the minty feel was getting warmer, actually, it was starting to burn. What was happening? Then I felt the clamps come off my nipples. Oh my God, they hurt more coming off than going on. I screamed into the gag. She then took the earphones off, and she whispered in my ear, "Did you miss me?"

God, did I? She then removed my blindfold, and my eyes were soon trying to refocus on the room. I noticed she had put on another dress, it was black, and it was just as brief as mine was, where was mine? Oh Damn, I then looked down at the warmth in my crotch and I noticed it was covered in white. I now knew that the white was some white menthol shaving cream, I could see the can on the nightstand. I guess I still was going to be paying up.

She brought a bowl of warm water and a razor with her from the bathroom. She said "I think if it was good enough for me, it should be good enough for you. I like the lightning bolt, but I want you to experience just how naked it makes you feel without any hair on your privates."

So she took the razor, and she proceeded to make me a baldy down there, just like she was. She did a very thorough job, and I was now as bare as the day I was born. No more lightning bolt whatsoever. She shaved everywhere, even my ass hole. She then reached in the bag and got that damn laundry marker out. She said "I am trying to decide, a T for Tadd, or maybe B for Brenda."

"No. You wouldn't. Not a B. How would I explain that to Tadd? Please. No." I started to cry. She had broken me. I was now really scared as to what I had started. She liked being in control of me. God, did my nipples hurt, and why me, no more lightning bolt, and not her initial. I started crying harder, she then moved on the bed with me, and she was holding me. She then lightly rubbed my sore nipples. It felt so nice. She then slid down and she sucked them into her mouth. Oh my God, I never even thought about being with another girl, and one of my nipples was now in her mouth. It felt so nice to have the blood sucked back into it. Oh shit, if she kept that up I was going to cum. It felt so good.

As she took the other nipple and nursed it back to life. She then said, "I would prefer the B, but if you are good, I will settle for a T.

"I will be good."

She then slid down my body more. She was now blowing lightly on my freshly shaven bare naked pussy. I was really enjoying her doing it. She then moved forward, and I felt her lips on my clit hood, and she slid her tongue down and slid my clit out. She knew just how and where to lick my pussy. Oh my God, I was there, there was no stopping the orgasm. I was really going crazy now. I was a sopping mess as I woke up. I must have passed out when she did that. She had the cuff keys, and she was releasing me. She said I must have gotten exhausted, as she never saw someone black out like that.

Oh damn, I had just had maybe my biggest orgasm ever, and it had been another girl that gave it to me. I also noticed that she was now naked also. Her dress was gone. I told her, "I have never experienced anything like what just happened."

"I have never seen anything like it, but I loved doing it."

I looked at her naked body, and I asked. "Can I touch you, like you touched me?"

"I would love for you to touch my body." Her skin was so soft, and smooth, I touched her breast, and touched her very excited nipples. Oh boy, this was not very bad at all. In fact this was very good. I knew I wanted to kiss her naked nipples and to suck on them just like she had done on mine. I lightly kissed my way to them. They were really firm. My nipples were now very excited too.

I was wondering how old she might be. I bet 21, I knew she was at least 19, as she said she had an associate's degree from college. Her nipples were perky and I loved first one then the other. It was so nice to be free. I was glad I was not confined anymore. I slid my hand down her tummy and moved it on down as I sucked on her left breast. Oh damn, I was really liking this, I then felt her naked mound. It was soft, like the skin of a new born baby's bottom, so silky soft, so smooth, wow was she sexy. I wondered if mine was just as soft to her when she touched me there. I could not wait, I needed to taste her, I just wanted to see what it was like. I couldn't wait any longer.

As the tip of my tongue touched her silky lips. I tasted her, and it was rather exciting, not really like anything I had ever tasted, lightly salty, but something drew me to it. I have tasted myself on my fingers. She tasted different, I wonder if it was because I tasted the purest part of her. Maybe it was not the taste – I'm not sure what, but I wanted more. I traced my tongue to her lips, and I could feel the different textures.

I started something my boyfriend had done to me. He liked to do the alphabet with his tongue on my lips and clit. This was like taking a great safari, did not know what lay at the next piece of terrain. She started screaming, "Lick my clit, lick the lips, more." She was begging me. "Don't stop. Please right there, that's it right there." I knew she was experiencing what I had experienced just moments before when my lights went out and I fell into the darkness from the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. She fell back, and she passed out just like I did. I was proud of myself. This was really a lot of fun.

I was experiencing something I had never even dreamed about doing before. Wow, Oh Damn, am I gay now? Shit. Maybe I should not be so weak. I started to sob, and she awoke. She cuddled next to me, and asked me. "What's wrong?"

"I am so ashamed. I am shocked. I have never thought about being a lesbian. Now I am one."

She slapped my face rather hard. She said, "NO. Bi, maybe but not lesbo. I'm in the same boat. I am not about to just have sex only with girls. After tonight, I'm definitely not going to run away from it either. I enjoyed it very much and I want to experiment some more."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to try a 69 once if you will be my partner? We might both enjoy it very much."

"I think I would like that very much."

She got on the bed and she straddled me with her pussy just above my face, and then she moved forward and I felt her lips attack my clit hood. She was working me over, as I decided to attack hers also. It was fun doing it and having it done to mine. It is difficult to lick a pussy and have your pussy licked at the same time. We ended up having times when one was licking and one was cumming.

Oh my God. After God only knows how many orgasms, I fell asleep. When I awoke, she was snuggled up next to me. She was sleeping very hard. I knew I needed to go to the bathroom, as I was about to float. I slipped from her arms and went to the bathroom. Returning to the room, I passed the full length mirror, and saw my naked body in it. I had left the light in the bathroom on. I noticed that, she had actually put the B right there on my silky soft naked mound, but it did look very sexy. I noticed that there were some black and blue marks around my nipples, bruises from those damn nipple clamps. I looked over at the bed, and she was watching me. She said I looked so sexy, and I said. "When did you do this to me?" I was pointing to the "B" on my very naked mound.

"After you passed out."

I turned and went to get my dress. What dress, all that was there, was nothing. "Where is my dress? Where is your dress?"

I turned and she handed me the trash can. It was the one she originally had put her cloths in after she shredded them. There was a black shredded dress in there.

Shit, no clothes. What was she thinking? She had a grin on her face, and she then said. "I have a surprise for you." I looked around the room; I noticed there were no shoes anywhere either. She said. "I left everything but my dress at the house, including your purse, with your car keys in it. I come back in just the old dress. Snuck in, I knew you did not notice. I decided to tease you some more."

I was in a panic. "Tease me? You stupid fool. We are bare assed naked. Not even a towel and you want to tease me more. Damn, why me?"

She just chuckled, and said "It is almost 7AM." Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Oh my God, now what?"

She went to the door, and someone said. "Your package is here."

She told them. "Just leave it by the door, I will get it in a moment."

They said. "OK."

"Yes, we've got some cloths now." I was on pins and needles. What was she doing? What did she expect me to wear out of here? OH DAMN.

After a little bit, she opened the door and she retrieved the package that was laying there. I kept trying to see what she had had sent up to us. She opened it, and she tossed me a colorful towel, not very big, definitely lot big enough to wear out in public with everything else bare. I swear she is crazy. She noticed my concern. She laughed, saying "I got these so we could shower first. I have something else for us to wear back to my place."

She reached in the bag, and she pulled out a colorful beach cover up, one of those that is maybe three inches below the crotch, and the sides are rather open, more of a smock. I was in shock. "You want me to wear that in the hotel lobby? We'll get arrested. Well they won't have to strip much to search us at least." I remarked.

She asked me to join her in the shower, and it was great, I really enjoyed washing her body, and she did mine, and those damn inked on letters never faded in the least.

When we finished showering she said. "I want to try one more thing before we have to leave. I want to rub my bare naked shaved pussy mound and clit on yours. I wanted to experience that once. I have heard it called tribbing and I probably will never do this again."

I agreed. Hell why not, I already done so many new things. Why not something else? OH DAMN, another orgasm, and God why had I never done this before? As we awoke in aftermath of that last orgasm, I looked into her eyes, and she said. "I guess we need another shower don't we?"

I then laughed and said. "Yes. Let's do that."

When we got dried off from the shower she handed me my swimsuit cover up, I said. "You've got to be crazy. Couldn't you at least have gotten the swimsuit also? We can't wear just these. We'll be arrested."

She said. "It's this or nothing." She put all the toys in the bag, and I carried the bag. I was sure there were some people that noticed two not so very well dressed girls walking out to the parking lot and shit. OH DAMN. I could kill her. She had a Jeep, and no top, no doors. Now this was going to be interesting as we both hopped up into the Jeep.

The part that should be covered was now about our waists. She started the Jeep and we headed for the freeway, and the wind was blowing in our hair. The hair on our heads. It was also blowing across some very bare southern terrain. I was sure the truck drivers were all talking about the two girls in the open Jeep. I was just getting comfortable and then I started wondering. Where were we going, as we were not dressed to go anywhere there might be people. I asked her, and she said. "My parent's home is just outside the city and we could go there and get some clothes."

We pulled off at next exit and she pulled the Jeep into a gas station, a self service, and she said. "It's your turn to fill it up, as you caused this."

"No way." I was arguing.

"You either do it, or I will leave you here dressed as you are." I got out of the Jeep, and walked around to the pump. She handed me her card. I started the pump, I finished filling it. I did not have any misfortunes, just two guys in a pickup drove by and honked their horn at us. I was so embarrassed, that I hurried to the Jeep and got in.

She asked, "Where's my receipt?"

I just growled at her. "Get it yourself." She slid out and got it, and we headed out to the edge of town where it was getting to be a lot less congested.

She pulled over at a carwash, and she pulled up to the trash can. She stuck out her hand, and said, "Give."

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Give what, you crazy broad?"

She pointed to my cover-up. "What, you want me to give you the only item I have to my name at this moment? You got to be crazy, girl."

But she was deadly serious. I could not believe it. What the hell was she going to do? Take me out there and make me get out without a stitch. Was she going to make me try to get home that way? OH DAMN. I pulled it off over my head handing it to her. She threw it in the trash can, she then took hers off and did the same thing. Crazy. I was relieved when she did it. I was not feeling anymore like she was going to dump me out somewhere like this.

Two very naked girls in a Jeep, and back out on to the highway she went. I was so scared, and so damn turned on at the same time. Where the hell did I meet her at, she was driving down this country road, and not a care in the world, or anything else for that matter. I hoped the Jeep did not develop mechanical trouble, like the one my brother used to own. Imagine explaining that to someone stopping to check on you alongside the road. I started thinking about it, I was going to tell them someone had robbed us, and they took everything but the Jeep which would not run. I could see the newspaper headlines now, "Two gals robbed and left without a stitch, film at 6".

My thoughts went back to Tadd. I wonder what happened to him anyway. Damn this was not what I had planned for Halloween.

I rejoined the living as she asked me, "In the glove box there is a remote. Hand it to me." She turned into a driveway, and she pushed a button on the remote. The gate opened as we entered the driveway. We headed up to a mansion of a house. As we approached it, I saw her drive toward the garage. I saw her push the button, on the remote again. The middle garage door opened. She pulled the Jeep into it. She said. "We are home."

I was so shook up I could hardly stand up. When I slid off the Jeep seat, which was a soggy mess. My bare feet touched the concrete floor. She led the way inside the house. She said. "Don't fret, my folks are away and we got the place to ourselves. We can just enjoy it and we will then get dressed."

I asked "Might I use your phone?" I called Tadd. He had been unable to fly back this weekend. He had been leaving messages on both my cell phone and my home phone. I told him I was fine, but that I was staying with a girlfriend who happened to have a place in the country. My cell phone was dead. He said he would see me on Tuesday, and I gave him the number of the phone there if he needed to get in touch with me.

I walked back out to join Brenda, I was beginning to think I was getting used to being so naked. I walked out to her, and I had to laugh. She was standing there with some things to eat on a tray. I noticed her very red nipples and the M on her naked mound. I was thinking, OH DAMN was this fun. We played in the pool, watched TV in the family room on the biggest TV I ever saw. We drank wine and even danced to some music. It all just seemed so right. I stayed with her that night and she drove me back to my car, at her apartment, the next morning. She loaned me a set of her warm-ups to wear, I was hoping she would not want them back before I got home. I felt like I had had the most wonderful experience in my life.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers