Oh Damn!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

When I got to my car, in the parking garage, she handed me my trunk key, my car had a separate key for the trunk. "Grab your bag, and put it in the trunk. Your purse and dress are there. Put the bag in the trunk, lock it, and bring me the key." She watched as I put the bag in the trunk, locking it. I went back to her sitting in the Jeep handing her the key. "Here is your door and ignition key, when you hand me those the warm ups. I will give you the key."

"You're going to make me drive home naked?"

"Yes. Now hand them to me." I pulled the sweat shirt off over my head handing it to her. I then pushed the pants down my legs letting them drop to my ankles. I picked them up and handed them to her. She handed me the key, keeping my trunk key. She handed me my cell phone too. "It was in your purse. I charged it on my charger. Call me if you have a problem. Call me when you get home. You have another trunk key at home? I will give you this one back when I see you at work later today."

I was a nervous wreck as I sat behind the steering wheel and headed for home without a stitch to cover up with. I managed to make it to my house and pull in my garage. Only one guy in a pickup saw me at a stoplight. He waved and smiled at me. It was an early Monday morning I had to dress for work in a hurry, and I was back out the door. I had to stop by the hotel on the way to work and drop off their bedding and towels. They told me they would check it all, and I had already been billed for all of it. They would issue a credit for it if it was acceptable.

I then went on to work. When I got home that night I was totally exhausted and I headed for a shower. As I was showering, I noticed the big B in ink on my naked mound, and I tried to scrub it off. This is not a place you scrub on. It is very tender and should be loved. Not going to happen, as it was really attached to me. I knew there was no use, this would have to wear off, and what about Tadd? OH DAMN. I knew when he felt the lightning bolt was missing he would want to see what the bare me looked like. How did I explain a B? I couldn't make a T out of it. I couldn't erase it. What could I do to make it look like it was art? Damn Brenda anyway. Why could she not have done the T? I sat there thinking. "What can I do?" I finally thought, maybe it would be funny to finish it with "Bare." It might work, nothing else was coming to mind, and I did still have the marker in the bag of toys I had taken to the hotel. Sitting in front of my full height wall mirror, I finished it up. Not an easy thing to do. America's funniest home videos would have loved it. I think I had my ankles behind my head trying to get it just right.

Tadd did feel it, like I thought. He had to see it. He asked. "Why did you shave off the lightning bolt? Why did you put Bare on it?"

"I thought it would be funny."

"Why is the B in the middle, and the rest to the one side?"

"You ought to try writing there if you think it is so easy to do." It all worked out in the end, and I still did see Brenda from time to time. She said Mark loved the M. She has kept it there ever since.

She asked about mine. "How did Tadd liked your bald pussy? How did you explain the "B"?"

I told her what I did. She laughed and said next time she was putting her whole name and address on my naked mound. We teased each other, when no one else was around. We kept talking about getting together again but hadn't.

Oh Damn, that damn writing took six weeks to fade completely away. I let my bush grow back in. Tadd and I split up. He was moving with the company to Dallas, I didn't want to live anywhere else but here in Denver. My folks all lived here, all my friends. Tadd was going to be traveling all over so I would be alone there. I think it was just mutual. We agreed to remain fuck buddies when he was in the area.

I will end here with saying I am not sure what will happen next. I hope some of you will enjoy my story and let me read some of yours. I may try and have my earlier stories edited. I know they could be a lot better if done correctly. Thanks for reading my story.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers