Oh Danny

Story Info
College stud gets his two best female friends. Doesn't he?
1.4k words
4.03
73.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,913 Followers

Danny Dugan was enthralled. And who in his position wouldn't be? What was happening to him now was so unbelievably erotic that it dwarfed any experience the newly minted college freshman had ever had.

Mary Gray, the Mary of his wet dreams for years was kneeling on the edge of his bed. The silk nightie she was wearing was so filmy that he could see her breasts gently swaying through the fabric, see the perfection of the hard pink tips, even the hint of the brown triangle between her legs. She knelt there, looking at him with an expression of near desperate adoration.

"Oh Danny, I've wanted this for so long," the former head cheerleader breathed in a husky voice. She leaned forward, bracing herself on her hands and kissed him. Her mouth was a sweet as he had always dreamed it would be. Then she lowered her head and her lips marched down his body, producing chills and Goosebumps. But those were as nothing at all when her long hair spread over his stomach and her open mouth slid over the straining length of his cock.

"Oh my God," he groaned.

"Hey now! Danny you PROMISED! No starting without me!" the familiar voice of Lisa Grafton rang out from the bedroom door.

Somehow Danny managed to wrench his attention from what Mary was doing to him, at least for a moment. His eyes felt like they were already glazing over and he couldn't muffled a groan of pleasure. Then his eyes focused on Lisa and opened wide.

His very oldest friend was wearing jeans. But instead of the comfortable, loose fitting ones she normally was at home in, these looked to be spray-painted on they were so tight. Tight everywhere except in the very front, where the snap was undone and the zipper slid down far enough that Danny could see that the surfer girl apparently had dispensed with panties.

And if Mary's breasts had been a mystery to be glimpsed through her nightie than Lisa's were anything but mysterious. Above her waist Lisa wore nothing. Her firm small rounded orbs jutted proudly, the brown points as hard as stone.

Mary sat back on her legs, replacing her mouth with her hand. "Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry. It was all my fault. I just couldn't resist."

"I understand Mary," Lisa reassured her friend. "After all, this is Danny we're talking about. I can't blame you for not being able to hold back."

"Well, we can share him," suggested Mary. "After all he IS man enough for both of us."

Danny smiled. The three of them had been friends all through high school. He had known that they both were strongly attracted to him, wanted him in fact but he had always held back lest the sex spoil their friendship. His smile only broadened as the pair of lovely college girls fell on him like two starving lionesses. They kissed and nibbled all over him before taking their turns.

Lisa was first. She slowly stripped off her jeans, turning as she pushed them over her hips, showing the firm perfect globes of her ass. She leaned forward as her hands ran down her legs and Danny's cock twitched harder at the sight of her tight puckered opening as it winked at him. The jeans pooled at her feet and for a moment she remained bent over, giving him time to enjoy the flexing of her smooth legs before she straightened up and stepped out of the denim.

She turned and walked towards him. A full summer at the beach; a summer full of swimming, surfing and time spent in a grove under the sun but hidden from passers-by had left her athletic body firm and golden brown all over. The sun had streaked her hair with near blonde highlights. Only the curls between her legs, curls damp already with her arousal, showed the original brown of her hair.

As Lisa reached the bed Mary let go of Danny's cock and slid back down the bed, allowing the other girl free access. Lisa knelt on the bed, flinging one leg over so she was able to straddle him. After rubbing her spread labia against the purple head of his She slowly lowered herself onto him, taking him into her inch by inch until her weight finally drove him completely up into her. Her eyes were closed and a dreamy smile stayed on her face. Her bouncing began as slowly as had her climbing onto him but before long she was frantically riding up and down on Danny's shaft.

Her eyes were nearly closed as she moaned deep in her throat. "Oh Danny, OH DANNY! No one does it like you. No one has a cock like yours; no one makes me feel like a woman like you do."

She had cupped her breasts as she rode him. As Danny braced his hands on the bed to thrust upward he saw two hands slide around Lisa and under the brunette's hands. He realized that Mary was playing with her friend's breasts, rolling and teasing the hard nipples and then pulling them. Lisa's breasts were small but beautifully rounded and they just barely jiggled in Mary's grasp.

Lisa began to keen, signaling she was near orgasm. Danny doubled the strokes his hips were making, nearly throwing the surfer girl into the air with the force of his thrusts. She cried his name time and time again. She finally wailed as his cock exploded deep inside her. When the waves of orgasm passed she all but fell off him, collapsing into a drenched rag-doll.

Danny was still rock hard. He smiled at the blonde who was still kneeling on the bed.

"My turn, my turn Danny,' Mary all but whimpered.

"Turn around," he commanded.

She knelt on her hands and knees, wiggling her full rounded ass at him while she looked back over her shoulder with an expectant look in her eyes. Taking her hips in a firm grip he entered her, to sounds of great appreciation and near awe at his love-making abilities and reach of his throbbing cock. He pounded her hard, knowing that was how she wanted it. The slapping of his groin against her taut ass cheeks drove him to heights even he had not expected to reach, triggering repeated orgasms in Mary. Finally, certain that Mary was as satiated as Lisa he gave a great cry and once again his balls emptied their load into a dripping wet pussy.

As he nestled between the two warm and exhausted girls a strange sound intruded. He tried to ignore it but it persisted and indeed became louder. Finally he disengaged himself from Mary and Lisa and listened. Then his eyes opened.

"Danny, are you okay?" the voice came through the bedroom door his mother was rapping on. "Danny?"

"What is it Mom?"

"I heard you yell out. Is everything alright?"

"Just a dream, Mom," Danny replied with a sigh.

"Oh dear, I hope it wasn't a nightmare."

"Well, it could have ended a bit better," Danny called and then mumbled under his breath "It could have started over again." He raised his voice again. "But I'm okay Mom."

"Okay, good. Go back to sleep."

"Wow," Danny thought as he stretched, then put his hands behind his head and grinned. "That was an amazing one." The smile left his face. "I have GOT to get a dorm room or some place besides here by next term." He brightened. "Hey, maybe there's an apartment for rent where Mary and Lisa live. They said it's not that expensive. Then maybe... just maybe.... Wow." He plumped the pillow under his head and in minutes his snores filled the room again.

On the other side of town Lisa Grafton sat bolt upright in bed, her eyes wide open with a look of panic in them. She looked frantically around the room, calming as she recognized the familiar furnishings of her own bedroom. She sighed.

"What is it Lisa?" came a soft, sleepy voice from beside her.

"Nothing Mary," the surfer girl replied. She bent over and kissed her girlfriend. "Go back to sleep."

Mary mumbled something and rolled onto her side. Lisa looked down at her. The moonlight was soft on the blonde's body, hiding parts of her body and illuminating other ones. She was so beautiful. Lisa smiled. And she was all hers. She snuggled down beside her lover, wrapping one arm around Mary and squirming next to her. She buried her face in the other girl's hair, inhaling the scent of it and the scent of their love-making from earlier. As she dropped back off to sleep a thought crossed her mind.

"Danny has GOT to stop involving us in his dreams!"

(The End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,913 Followers