Oh Dawn, You're Bad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess this was phase two of what Ronnie told Steve would happen, because without another word being said, both boys went to the pool stairs, got out of the water and stood there with a hard on.

They didn't move at first, my eyes were staring at their beautiful hard cocks. I finally said,"boys cover up."

They walked right towards me, I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, I was hot enough for anything, but they walked right past me, got their towels and were drying off when the phone rang.

Ronnie said he'd get it and went into the house. Steve faced me and slowly dried himself off while I just stood there looking at him. He reached down and held his cock, then Ronnie called from the rear door that his mom was on the phone and wanted to talk with me. He could have brought the phone to me, but I was glad that I didn't have to talk with Mrs. R while I was looking at the boys.

"Hello Mrs. R is everything okay?" I asked.

"Hi Dawn yes everything is fine. I just wanted to ask you a favor."

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"I just found out that I have a business conference in St Bart's for 4 days next week."

"Sounds nice," I interjected.

"Yes very nice, I would really like to let Ronnie join me, my husband can't get away from his job and I think it would be a fun trip for him."

"It sounds like it would be a fun experience."

"The thing is I don't want him to miss his tutoring and fall behind."

"He's a very bright boy and I don't think missing a few days would mess him up," I said, but thinking missing a week would throw us off pace.

"Well what I was thinking if it was at all possible could you come with us to St. Bart's and continue with his lessons there. I'll pay for everything, it won't cost you a dime and I'll still pay you. Do you think you could come?"

"It sounds really terrific, but I'll have to ask my husband and see if my mother could watch my daughter for the days we're gone. Could I let you know this evening?"

"Sure Dawn that will be fine. I do plan on taking Ronnie, so if you can't come, you'll have to cancel next week. I'll still pay you though," she said.

"That would be very nice thank you, but I'll try to go with you."

"That would be wonderful. I know Ronnie would like that, he seems very fond of you," she said with a smile in her voice.

I hung up and went back out to the pool. Thankfully both boys were dressed in shorts.

"Okay Steve it's been nice meeting you, but Ronnie and I have to start studying."

"It's been a pleasure Dawn, hope to see more of you," he said with a grin and walked towards the side gate to head home.

"Thanks Dawn," said Ronnie. We both knew he was thanking me for letting him and his friend look up my skirt, but I didn't respond. Saying your welcome would sound dumb.

"Did my mom tell you about going away next week?" Ronnie asked.

"Yes she did"

"Are you coming with us" he asked.

"I'll have to check with my husband," I said.

"I hope you can," he said.

We continued on with our studies with no further discussion of what happened this morning. I know I wouldn't say "I really enjoyed myself having you and Steve look up my skirt and wow what beautiful cocks you have". Saying nothing is starting to suit me fine.

At the dinner table that evening I told my husband about the offer I had from Mrs. R, he was okay with it as long as I had the baby sitting for my daughter squared away with my mother. Mom loves watching her so she agreed right away.

I called Mrs. R and told her I would be happy to join them next week. She said she would have the itinerary for me when I come Friday for Ronnie's session. She also said she invited a friend of Ronnie's a boy named Steve to join us and his parents said it was okay, he's a nice boy and I'll like him. Oh the boy who showed me his cock, I thought.

Friday morning rolled around and once again I was ringing the doorbell. I was surprised when Ronnie answered the door, just in shorts, but he was dressed and not in the pool.

"No laps today? " I asked as I entered.

"He laughed and said "No, my mom was running late, you just missed her by minutes, I didn't want to be naked in front of my mom," he said with a laugh.

"Oh just like being nude for me?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah well, that is pretty cool, "he answered.

"It was a surprise, "I said, but with a smile.

"I like swimming nude when I'm alone too," he said.

"Yeah like when you were with Steve," I said, "but I don't want to discuss it," I added.

"Okay, I understand, it's great you're going with us next week, do you think we can only do classes for two hours each day?" he asked.

"We'll have to see what happens when we get there and if that's okay with your mom, now let's get to work."

I was really pleased with the progress we were making. I was giving him different types of tests to do so he wouldn't get so uptight about testing. He was doing well.

We breezed through the lesson and a short test. We finished about a half hour early.

"I think we should call it quits for today," I said.

"Okay sounds good to me," replied Ronnie." Want to go swimming in the pool?" he asked with a smile.

"I guess this is where I say I'd love to but I don't have a bathing suit," I said also with a smile.

"We could swim nude, sure, that would be great," he said apparently missing my sarcasm.

"Sorry Ronnie just can't do that.'

"You shouldn't be shy, you have a good body."

"Thanks, but it's more because I'm here in your home as a teacher and you're my student," I said.

"So if you weren't my teacher you'd swim nude with me?"

"Ronnie let's just drop the subject okay."

It was mid day Sunday when our plane landed.

I sat with Mrs. R and Ronnie and Steve sat together two rows behind us. I got to know Mrs. R better from talking and I liked her. She told me to call her Dina.

We got to a small hotel, the boys shared a room and I was surprised that Dina and I each had our own room. I was thinking we would share one.

The three rooms were all adjacent and had a common balcony over looking the beautiful beach and the bluest water I've ever seen.

We all got settled in and gathered together and decided to do a little sight seeing or at least get our bearings as to what is near by.

What a beautiful place and we all seemed to be enjoying each others company.

That evening Dina had to go to a welcoming dinner that was for all the personal from her firm and their spouses. Since Dina's husband couldn't come she invited me. We had a wonderful time and I noticed Dina was well liked by her coworkers, especially with some of the guys who openly flirted with her when they realized she wasn't with her husband, a few joked that perhaps she switched teams since she showed up with me. It was all taken in good fun and they even flirted with me which I enjoyed. It must have something to do with the tropical breezes.

Tropical breezes or not Dina and I said our good byes at the end of the evening and went back to our rooms alone.

The next day Dina had some morning seminars to attend and the boys and I went to the beach at the hotel we were staying at. I wore a new peach colored one piece suit and the boys grinned when I walked on the beach to first join them. I was feeling pretty good about how I looked. Not to brag , but I do have a good figure, nice full breasts, trim waist, long legs and according to my husband a behind that could stop traffic.

I brought a book I wanted to have Ronnie look over as part of his studies. Both boys groaned when I took it out of my beach bag.

"Dawn we're in paradise and you want me to study?"

"I wouldn't be in paradise with you if your mom didn't want to study. Just go over the first three chapters and we can discuss it when you're finished, it won't be difficult."

Steve said "while you're doing that I'm going to go for a run." He got up ran jogged down the beach. Ronnie reluctantly picked up the book and started reading.

When he finished, we were talking about it when Steve came back from his run, he was gone for almost two hours, he was soaking wet from sweat, and I must say looked real good. I had a mental picture flash through my mine of seeing him nude at the pool.

"Dawn can I take a break and go for a swim?" Ronnie asked.

"Sure go ahead, we are in paradise after all,"I answered with a smile.

"Come join us," said Steve.

"I don't mind if I do," I answered.

The water was glorious and as we swam together. I notice the boys were staring at my breasts, but that's pretty much what teenage boys do when they're with a female, I did enjoy the attention. The one thing I didn't notice at first, but realized it as we swam was that my peach bathing suit became almost see through when wet. Hmm the boys were getting an eyeful and I could just pretend that I had no idea. What fun

I could pretend I was unaware up until Ronnie told me to stand up a few times when I was dipped down in the water. Each time I did as I was told, go figure.

I got out of the water first and received some looks since my pubic hair could be seen through my suit. Yes I still have pubic hair, I trim the edges so it doesn't stick out of my bathing suits, but the rest remains.

I was all dried off by the time the boys got out of the water and I was ready to go back to my room. They planned on staying the remainder of the day. I saw them eyeing some girls around their own age that were sitting near by on the beach.

I returned to my room, took a shower and went out to do some shopping. All four of us went to dinner that night and planned to spend the afternoon together tomorrow.

The boys said there's a section of beach they found out about that would be great for snorkeling. Dina and I agreed we would like to snorkel, so it was a plan.

The next morning after breakfast Steve went off somewhere and Ronnie and I studied. Considering there were a million distractions I was please that Ronnie stayed focused and we accomplished a lot.

We all met for lunch at out hotels beach cafe. I wore my peach colored bathing suit again, even with knowing it became transparent, I did enjoy the attention. I was hoping Dina wouldn't throw a fit when she saw it wet. That worry pretty much vanished when Dina came to lunch in a very skimpy yellow bikini, which I could tell wouldn't cover much when it got wet.

After we ate Dina asked"so where is this beach you guys were telling us about?"

Steve answered" It's about two miles down the beach. I found it when I was running yesterday and Ronnie and I checked it out yesterday afternoon."

"Where do we get the gear for snorkeling? " I asked.

"Our hotel has it for its guest and I reserved it for us, and they'll drive us to the beach in the hotel van when we're ready," said Ronnie.

"I'm ready now, let's go" said Dina.

Our gear was loaded into the van by the driver; he told us it's just a short drive to the beach.

He asked Dina "Are you the movie star Lisa Rinna?"

Steve jumped in and said"I always told Ronnie I thought that's who you looked like."

"No, I'm not, but I've heard that before," Dina answered with a smile.

"Now that it was mentioned you do look like her," said.

We pulled into a parking lot and the driver said we just had to walk a short distance from there to the waters edge. The boys said they knew where they were going, grabbed the gear and led the way.

The boys walked us up the beach and I could see that there quite a lot of people on the beach and in the water. As we got closer to them I also noticed that they were all nude!

Dina realized it the same time I did, we looked at each other and she said" the sneaky little bastards," and we both laughed.

"Well we're here," the boys said as they dropped our stuff. We were near other people, but far enough away to be comfortable.

"There seems to be a little detail you forgot to mention about the great beach to snorkel on," said Dina.

"What's that mom?" said Ronnie with a grin on his face.

"This is a really cool place," said Steve, "I think you'll lake it."

"Oh you think that Steve" said Dina.

Dina looked at me and said "what do you think?"

I pulled her out of ear shot of the boys and said "I really have no problem being on a nude beach, but I am Ronnie's tutor and I am a teacher in his high school. I just don't know."

"I don't know how I feel spending time on a nude beach with my son, and Steve who is my neighbor friends son," she said, but then said" Steve is a cutie though," and grinned.

I knew I wanted to stay because I wanted the boys to see me naked. The reservations I had were real though, but seeing Dina's grin I knew she wanted to stay also.

Before I could say let's stay, Dina said "I want to stay and I'll make the boys swear to secrecy that they will never tell anyone, Okay?"

"Okay, works for me," I answered.

"Boys I'm not thrilled that you tried to trick me and Dawn, but if you promise never to tell a soul about this we'll stay."

The boys blurted out a dozen pledges to secrecy all at the same time.

They spread out the two beach blankets we brought and then stood there looking at us.

"What?" I said.

"Who's going to go first?" Ronnie asked.

"Well since it was your idea I think you guys should go first," said Dina

We didn't have to ask the boys twice. They both pulled their tee-shirts over their heads, Steve looked over at Ronnie and he shrugged his shoulders and pulled down his bathing suit. His cock was already starting to get hard. I glanced over at Dina and her eyes were glued on Steve's cock. It did look nice.

Ronnie then pulled down his suit and he had a full erection.

"Oh my God," said Dina, more to her self, "I had no idea," I guessed referring to the size of her own sons' erection. It too looked very, very nice.

"Okay now your turn," said Ronnie talking to both of us.

My suit was a one piece so I pulled the top half down to waist and watched both looks faces as they saw my bare breasts, my nipples got instantly hard. I then pulled my suit down over my hips and butt and stood before the boys complexly naked. I wondered if they saw the wet spot I left on my suit before I removed it.

Dina reached around her back and unclasped her top and let it fall to the sand. Steve couldn't stop from grinning from ear to ear. I wonder how many times he jerked off at night thinking about his best friend's mom.

She turned her back to the boys and wiggled out of her bikini bottom, what a great ass she had. Even Ronnie couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She then turned around so that they could see all of her. She, like me, still had pubic hair, mine is light brown and fairly straight, hers was black ringlets.

"Boys sit down or go in the water or something you can't stand there in front of us with hard ons," Dina said.

"Okay we'll go in the water, but come in and join us," said Ronnie.

"We will in a few minutes "I said.

Dina and I sat down on the blanket and watched the boys running into the water.

"Christ that was something," laughed Dina.

"I don't know why, but I was surprised to see their erections," I said with a laugh.

"I guess we should have known that would happen," she said. "I can't believe I was nude in front of my son while he had a hard on."

Yeah well we are on a nude beach and they are teens, they probably always have hard ons," I said.

"I have a bit of a confession Dawn," Dina said looking at me.

"What?" I asked almost afraid to hear it.

"Well I've had a few sex dreams about Steve."

I cracked up laughing, more from relief that it wasn't something more sinister like something to do with her son, "I can see why, he's a handsome young man," I said.

"The thing is even though I think it's embarrassing to see my son's cock hard, it was worth it to see Steve and to have him see me."

"Well, I liked seeing both of them and them seeing me, but I'm sure Ronnie will be more interested in seeing me, his "teacher" then to worry about seeing his mom."

"Let's go in the water and make the best of it," I said as I stood up, thinking this is the best!

Dina got up and we walked together towards the water where we saw the boy's waist deep waving to us.

The water was crystal clear and warm. It was such a wonderful feeling standing there with the boys looking at my bare breasts and I could see through the water that they both had erections. We swam about, splashed and laughed and had a really good time.

We got out of the water and stretched out in the sun on our beach blanket. It wasn't planned by me or Dina, but maybe by the boys that when we swam or now lying on the beach we were pairing off, me and Ronnie and Steve with Dina. It wasn't anything overt, just seemed to be that way. It did make sense considering the relationship, but Dina and Ronnie didn't seem to be bothered by the nudity after the first sight of each other.

The second time we went in the water we brought the swim masks with the snorkels attached and the swim fins. We were all strong swimmers so we went out a fairly good distance, but not so far it was dangerous.

The first thing I noticed was that Ronnie and Steve spent more time looking at me and Dina than any fish that might swim by. When I went under I realized why, you could see everything perfectly and I had an excellent view of Steve's cock as he glided by me.

So we snorkeled, but I must say, just like the boys were looking at us and we were looking at the boys.

"Dawn would you do me a favor?" asked Ronnie.

"Yeah I guess, depends what it is." I said.

"I want to look at you peeing," he said.

I wasn't sure if he meant at some other time or now.

"When?"

"Right now I'll go under water and look at you and you pee."

Once again I was willing to do what he asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you when,"

I never did anything like this before and was really feeling very sexy about it.

"Okay I'm ready."

Ronnie went underwater in front of me and I started to pee. The water was so clear that I could look down and see the yellow stream of pee coming out of me into the water. It's a feeling that is hard to describe, but I felt like I totally abandoned any moral compass that I ever had, good god I was peeing in front of a student and to top it off at his request.

When I stopped he surfaced saying "That was so hot." I had to agree. What am I becoming?

Just before we got out of the water, I was underwater and looked over to where Dina and Steve were standing, they were facing each other and I could see Dina's hand holding Steve's cock. I wasn't prepared for that, I guess swimming naked wasn't fun enough for us. Dina's sex dreams about Steve were becoming reality. I popped up out of the water and saw them looking around and laughing. Ronnie was heading for shore and wasn't looking at them. I'm guessing that's who they were looking for so mom and best friend wouldn't get caught touching each other. Dina saw me looking and gave me a smile. We spent the remainder of the afternoon sunning and taking an occasional quick dip. Dina had a company cocktail party that evening so we had to get back, I could have stayed with the boys into the evening. It was so sexy having them look at me and I loved seeing the reaction I was getting, oh those young cocks.

Dina went to her cocktail party and I went to dinner with the boys at a local restaurant. I was going to pay, but Ronnie said he was paying, his mother insisted.

After dinner I told the boys I was exhausted and was going to go back to my room, call my husband and daughter and then read. They wanted me to stay with them and enjoy some of the night life, but I told them to have fun and don't get into any mischief.

Back in my room I undressed put on a tee-shirt to sleep in and called home. Everyone was doing fine and I told my husband what a beautiful place this was and I went snorkeling. He said maybe we could go back for a vacation next year and then he told me about something he was doing with his work. We said our goodbyes and I curled up in bed and began reading.