Oh Dawn, You're Bad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually she was a very good looking woman in her mid to late forties. I could tell even though she was wearing a robe she had a good figure. No wonder Ronnie had the hots for her.

"Would you like to come in and have a coffee? I just have to get Ronnie set with a test I'm giving him and we can chat. I'm sure Dina wouldn't mind."

"I'd love to and Dina has me over for coffee often, so it'll be fine.

We walked to the front door and I rang the bell, no answer. Oh shit is Ronnie in the pool naked?

"Ronnie swims laps in the morning so I'm told to walk in if he doesn't answer," I told Marcy as I entered the house.

I walked towards the library to drop off the disk that had my test.

"I'll go tell Ronnie you're here," said Marcy as she walked towards the back of the house.

I yelled "No wait," as I ran after her.

She was standing at the sliding glass doors looking out when I caught up with her.

"I was trying to tell you to wait, sometimes Ronnie swims nude, I walked in on him once, so now I wait until he comes in," I lied.

I looked outside and Ronnie was out of the pool completely naked drying himself off. Of course he was drying his back and facing the house so we got a full view of his body. I knew he was aware of us standing there, but pretending he didn't know. I'm also sure the act had more to do with Marcy being here, because if it was just me he wouldn't be putting on the act, he'd be strutting his stuff.

"I guess we'll have to wait," she said, but made no attempt to move or look away. Looks like Ronnie reeled in another female fan I thought.

I made the coffee and it was almost done when Marcy walked over to the counter, and Ronnie entered.

"Oh hi Mrs. S I didn't know you were here," said Ronnie with a big smile on his handsome face.

"I wanted to thank Dawn for watching you guys last week."

I gave Ronnie a look saying if you laugh I'll kill you.

"She even made me study," he said without cracking up.

"Go get dressed and do the test that's on the disk next to the computer," I said.

"Okay, will do, nice seeing you Mrs. S."

"Nice seeing you too," she answered.

She turned and faced me and started laughing "I can't believe I said "nice seeing you, if he only knew what I saw," she said with a mischievous grin.

If she only knew that she saw exactly what Ronnie wanted her to see. I thought I was good at sneak peek exhibitionism.

We sat by the pool and had our coffee and chatted, until she realized what time it was and had to go. We exchanged phone numbers and promised to get

together again.

I walked into the library, Ronnie was doing his test.

"Very cleaver," I said.

He stopped typing and said "What?"

"All I want to know is how you knew Marcy was here."

"I looked out the window and saw you talking with her, when you both walked towards the house I ran like crazy to the pool, pulled my boxers off, dove in the pool and got out right away. I saw her standing at the door looking at me, then you were there and left, but she stayed. Did she say that she liked what she saw?"

"She didn't say, but she sure looked long enough," I said with a smile.

"How cool this that!"

"Pretty cool, now finish the test."

When he finished the test I graded it and told him he did an excellent job and I was very confident that he'll boost his SAT score when it takes the test in September. I told him there really isn't much more I can over with him.

"So what are we going to do Wednesday and Friday, "he asked with a grin. I could see the wheels tuning in his head.

"Wednesday I'll show you a few relaxing techniques you can use so you don't get all uptight before the test and Friday we'll just play it by ear."

"Okay so tell me, are you jealous that I was excited about showing myself to Mrs. S, because you're still the best and I don't want you to get mad because I liked showing to another woman," he said with such a sincere look on his face.

I couldn't help but chuckle, but I quickly put on a serious face, so not to hurt his feelings.

"Ronnie, my feelings weren't hurt; I understand that you're an exhibitionist and I don't hold that against you honey. As a matter of fact I found it rather exciting watching someone look at you."

"I wish I could do it again sometime," he said, and that sort of hung in the air.

"Well that's pretty much up to you on how you can do it," I said. "You can always wear baggy shorts when you're at her house hanging around with Steve, maybe you'll have an opportunity to give her a peek."

"This is what I was thinking." I knew he had something in mind when this conversation started.

"What I was thinking is that you can ask her over Wednesday morning for coffee and I could be swimming laps again."

"Don't you think she would think that's a little odd that I would invite her to your house and you just happened to be nude in the pool?"

"Yeah, well I guess it would."

"How about if I give it some thought and we'll see what happens Wednesday morning?"

"Dawn you're the best, do you want to show me your pussy now?"

"Nice the way you slipped that in, but I have to get to my next student."

My next student wasn't doing as well as Ronnie, so I had to spend a little more time with her each day to make up for the time I missed when I went to St. Bart's. And I'll work with her a few days next week, then I can vacation the remainder of the summer.

Wednesday morning I arrived at Ronnie's house on time and he opened the door before I even got to it.

"Hi Dawn do you have a plan," he asked excitedly.

'Gee Ron, let me get in the door,"I said as I walked in.

"I'm Sorry, it's just that I've been thinking about you and Mrs. S looking at me since you left Monday. I was at Steve's yesterday to shoot some hoops and every time I saw her I would get turned on knowing she looked at my cock."

"Does Steve have any brothers or sisters?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah he has two sisters one older and one younger. The oldest is away at college and stayed for the summer and the younger one is a few years behind me in school. Why?"

"Oh, no reason, just wondered."

"So do you have a plan?"

"Well I thought about it and decided not to make up anything too complicated. I'm just going to ask her over for coffee like you suggested and mention you're in the pool again, so if she doesn't want to come I'll tell her I understand. If she says yes, you can do your thing out by the pool."

"Call her." He said with a grin.

"Hi Marcy, it's me Dawn."

"Hi Dawn so nice to hear from you."

"I'm at Dina's house and I was wondering if you would like to join me for coffee."

"Sure that sounds great, is Ronnie taking another test?"

"Well that's what I have to tell you. I went in the house and he's swimming nude again in the pool, so if you don't want to come over I completely understand. I just refuse to walk out there; I know he's doing it on purpose."

"I'll be right over, is it okay if I just have on my robe again? I didn't get dressed yet."

"That will be fine; I'll put the coffee on." I hung up the phone.

"Oh my God, that was so cool Dawn," Ronnie said. "I'm going out to the pool now, but Dawn I can't swim laps all morning."

"Swim for a while then get out and hang around, just don't come in here, we'll watch from here, so pretend you don't know we're looking."

"Okay," he said as he headed towards the pool.

This was kind of silly, but exciting at the same time. I never thought I would be helping a guy expose himself.

"Hi Marcy" I said as I opened the door to let her in.

"Hi Dawn, you always look so nice in your blouse and skirt and all you ever see me in is a robe," she said with a laugh.

"You look stunning." "I think the coffee should be about ready."

We walked into the kitchen and I could see Marcy giving a quick glance to the pool.

"I'm glad you asked me over," said Marcy, trying not to look out the door towards the pool.

We made our coffee and I said," I hope you don't think I'm awful, but Ronnie is getting out of the pool and I'm dying to look." I said, hoping she wouldn't be pissed. This was the point when I would know for sure if she was a voyeur.

She laughed and said," I want to look too." And we moved right up to the door, holding our coffee and watched Ronnie, who was giving us a side view while drying off.

Well she's a voyeur.

"Do you think he can see us?' asked Marcy.

"I'm sure he could if he looks this way."

"Should we step back so we won't get caught?"

"No I think he wants us to look.'

"You mentioned that before, why is that?"

"I think our young friend here is an exhibitionist and likes to tease us ladies. Why would he swim nude when he knows his tutor is coming over, and he must know I'm here now, but he still makes no effort to cover up."

"Do you think he knows I was looking at him the other day?"

"I'm not sure, how would you feel about that?"

"Embarrassed, and to be honest kind of sexy at the same time."

"I know what you mean, I feel the same way."

Just as I finished that sentence Ron turned and faced us so we could see him head on.

"Look he has an erection now," said Marcy in a deeper sexier voice.

"Look at it; it's so big and hard." I said.

"I feel like such a pervert looking at my son's friend like that."

"Should we go in the other room?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Hell no," she said with a smile, and we both laughed.

"Should we walk out there and see what he does?" I suggested.

"He'll cover up and we'll all feel embarrassed," she said.

"Look he's sitting in one of the deck chairs, we can just casually walk out, he can cover himself with the towel and we can sit and talk."

"I like looking at him here, I'm not sure I would want him to cover up."

I said," Can I trust you with a little secret and promise not to get mad at me for saying this?"

"Sure, tell me" she said looking concerned.

"I would like to go out there and sit with him and give him a little taste of his own medicine.'

"What do you mean?" she asked before I could finish what I was going to tell her.

"I want to sit with him and let him look up my skirt."

She didn't say anything for about two beats of my heart, and then asked."How do you plan to do that?"

"I'll sit less than lady like so he could get a view up my shirt, he won't know I'm doing it on purpose."

Of course Ronnie will know what I'm doing, but Marcy doesn't have to know that.

"That could be very exciting to see, okay let's do it," she said.

We walked through the sliding doors and I said,

"Hi Ronnie, is it all right if Marcy and I join you?"

Ronnie grabbed his towel and put it over his lap. I wasn't sure what he would do when we made our entrance, he just might have sat there naked and then it would have been a bit awkward with Marcy, not knowing what her first face to face contact would be with a nude friend of her son.

"Hi Dawn, hi Mrs. S, sure sit down." He said with a big smile.

We sat, but I was situated more to Ronnie's side and Marcy was more in front of him, it didn't seem possible for me to show Marcy how I was going to tease Ron.

Ron asked where Steve was and Marcy told him he had to go to work with his dad and Marcy asked how Dina was doing, just neighborly chit chat.

I was thinking my idea to go out and tease Ron was going to go bust, but then Marcy's robe separated when she crossed her legs and gave Ron an ample look at her thigh. Way to go Marcy, welcome to the exhibitionists' world.

I was feeling left out, so I pulled my skirt higher up my leg, both Ronnie and Marcy noticed. I just smiled at them.

I'm not sure if Ronnie considered Marcy's rope opening and me hiking my skirt up as an open challenge, well apparently he did, because he removed the towel from his lap and showed us his hard cock!

"Oh my God Ronnie," exclaimed Marcy.

Ronnie quickly grabbed the towel and put it over his lap.

"I'm sorry Mrs. S I thought it would be okay if I did that," said Ronnie.

"No I'm sorry Ron; I didn't mean to over react I was just momentarily shocked."

Ronnie being a smart boy asked, "So it was momentarily shocking, so it wouldn't be shocking if I move my towel now and you can see me," he asked with a schoolboy grin.

Marcy looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders, letting her know it was her choice. Even with our plan to peek on Ronnie and then let him peek at me having the boy whip away his towel and expose his cock without any guise. I wasn't sure what her replay would be.

She looked down for a few seconds then said, "You can remove your towel" and looked up at Ron's face and gave him a shy smile.

He tossed the towel away, stood up so we could get a better view of him. He didn't seem to know what else to do so he asked us if we wanted more coffee. We said we did and he walked to the kitchen to get it.

"What do we do now?" asked Marcy.

"I don't think we have to do anything, I've never been in this situation before," I lied.

"I can't believe I'm letting him expose himself to me," she said more to herself than expecting a replay from me.

Ron served us our coffee. "I was never served by a handsome young man with a beautiful erection before," I said.

"It's a first for me too," added Marcy.

"I'm glad you like it," said Ronnie as he held his cock in his hand.

He stood before us and said "Dawn stand up please."

I did as I was told and stood up.

"Now lift your skirt."

I pulled my skirt to mid thigh.

"Dawn higher please."

I pulled up over my waist so he could see my panties.

"Very sexy Dawn, I can almost see your pussy through the shear material. Take your skirt off so you don't have to hold it up."

As I was removing my skirt I looked at Marcy who looked back at me, her face was flushed and she gave me a hint of a smile. I wasn't sure if she was totally shocked that I was doing what Ron asked, or it was voyeur lust from watching.

"That's much better Dawn, but I think maybe you should take your blouse off too."

I unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it over a chair. I didn't wait to be asked, I removed my bra and tossed it by my blouse.

"You have such beautiful breasts Dawn, doesn't she Mrs. S?"

Marcy was snapped out of her trace when spoken to and was able to murmur," yes they're lovely."

So there I stood in just my panties wondering if he was going to do about Marcy when my thought was answered.

"Mrs. S, would you please stand up for me," Ronnie said as he faced her and took a step closer to her. If Marcy hesitated at all it was only for a second or two. As she stood she gave a quick look over at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. She now stood in front of Ron, looking at his face.

"Mrs. S its okay to look at my cock, look at it now."

She looked down at his cock.

"Mrs. S, touch it."

I was thinking he might be pushing her too far, but I was wrong. She reached out and took Ronnie's cock in her hand.

"Mmm that feels so good, do you like touching it?"

"Yes."

"I always thought about you touching me, have you ever thought about touching me?"

"Only just recently," she answered in a low voice.

"Why just recently?"

"The other day when I came over I saw you nude, and I've been thinking about it ever since."

"You know I've always wanted to see you naked," he said.

Marcy didn't respond.

"Mrs. S, take off your robe."

She shrugged it off her shoulders and it dropped to the patio. She was wearing a camisole and bikini panties.

"You look so hot, now remove your top."

She lifted the camisole over her head and exposed two C cup breast with very erect brown nipples. I thought Ron's eyes were going to pop out of his head. I was beginning to feel a little jealous of the attention Marcy was receiving. So I stepped out of my panties, which was noticed right away my Ron. At least I didn't completely lose his attention.

"Dawn that's a good teacher, showing me your pussy before I had to ask and look how wet you are."

I was too, I touched myself to see if I really was so wet he could see, and my fingers came away soaked.

"I think Mrs. S should take her panties off also. Do you want to show me your pussy Mrs. S?"

"Yes," she answered and not as shy this time.

"I've jerked off so many times fantasizing about seeing your cunt, take them off for me."

Marcy slowly pulled her panties down with her eyes on Ronnie the whole time; I was beginning to think she may have fantasized a few times herself about showing her pussy to her son's friend.

She just had a strip of public hair which was dark and curly and her labia were quite pronounced and dark also.

"Oh my God Mrs. S," was all Ronnie said, but it was obvious this was a highlight of his youth.

"Do you like my pussy Ronnie? "Asked Marcy with a grin on her face.

I stepped closer to both of them, we stood close to each other and it reminded me of, I'll show you mine if you show me yours games played as a child. I reached down and began to play with my pussy, Ronnie followed my lead and started stroking his cock and Marcy joined in and began rubbing her pussy, none of us said a word we just looked at each others busy hands and fingers. No one reached out to touch another, we just look care of ourselves and enjoyed the fact that we were doing it in front of someone. Ronnie was the first to cum, he shot a stream of hot sperm which splattered on Marcy's tummy. I came next with a stream of curse coming from my mouth like a longshoreman.

Mercy took a minute or two longer than me, but when she came she let out a moan and almost collapsed and Ronnie and I had to hold her up and help her onto one of the lounge chairs. She still rubbed herself and came twice more. I found a chair and sat down as soon as we seated Marcy and Ronnie was standing next to her and, god bless the young, was starting to get hard again.

"Ronnie, sit down will you, give us a chance to get our selves together," I said.

He didn't answer just smiled and sat down.

Marcy's cell phone rang which was in her robe pocket that was lying on the ground next to Ronnie. He picked it up and handed it to her.

"Hi Steve, where are you?' she asked. "You'll be home in ten minutes, she repeated so we would know what he said. She nodded and made a few more comments then hung up.

"Steve wasn't feeling good so my husband had another worker drive him home, I have to scoot," she said as she got up and put on her robe. She grabbed her camisole, picked up her panties and tossed them to Ronnie," you want these," she said with a big smile.

Ronnie smiled back at her as he held her panties.

Marcy took off to get home; I finished getting dressed and went in the kitchen, Ronnie pulled on his bathing suit and joined me.

"That was so hot; I can't believe I jerked off with two beautiful women."

"She got into it a lot more than I thought she would," I said.

"Friday is our last day maybe we could do it again."

"You were lucky it happened today, if Steve was home she wouldn't have come over for one and after today she might feel embarrassed about what we did and not want to even think about it let alone do it again. Just enjoy the fact that it did happen the one time."

"I don't know, I think she has the hots for me."

"Well she does enjoy looking at you and letting you look at her."

"As much as you like?" he said with a devilish grin.

"Yes as much as I do," I answered also with a grin.

"I have to get going Ron; I'll call your Mom tonight to give her your final progress report."

I kissed him on the cheek and left.

That evening I called Dina and told her how well Ronnie did with his studies and that I felt he would have no problem boosting his SAT score. She was very pleased and thanked me for my help. We chit chatted about a few other things then she said how it excites was in St. Bart's. I agreed, but didn't add more than that.