Oh God, What Have We Done?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

Valerie saw Moira was different, so she rapidly said, "I couldn't agree more; many students bring their relationships to college with them, and it rarely seems to work. Plus, someone as cute as you are won't have any trouble attracting suitors."

"Yeah, well thank you. You're pretty cute yourself, Valerie," Moira acknowledged. Valerie was tall and slender, an auburn-haired beauty with a picture perfect face and a sleek, graceful body.

They sipped their coffee.

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" Moira asked Valerie.

Valerie shifted in her chair a little and coughed.

"I'm sort of seeing someone now, actually living with them," Valerie said.

"Oh? That's nice, maybe I'll meet him someday," Moira said, as Valerie looked down and took another sip of her coffee.

"Maybe, yes."

"As for me," Moira continued, "I'm quiet and shy, so I'm just going to stay away from guys," and she took a bite of her Danish.

Valerie was a little frustrated. She had expected to know a few things about Moira after this breakfast of theirs, though she hasn't been able to be privy to any knowledge of Moira's sexual habits or interests.

"How about you, if you don't mind my asking?" Moira asked her mentor. Maybe she wouldn't be as brazen as this if she were just an ordinary eighteen year old freshman, but Moira was somewhat precocious for her age after having lived with her parents.

"Oh, I take care of myself, you know," Valerie confessed, surprised at how easy it was to 'fess up like this to a younger woman she hardly even knew.

They looked at each other and started laughing.

"Listen to us, the way we're talking!" Valerie said, rather amazed at their openness, their frankness about these intimate matters.

"Isn't that what a mentor is supposed to be for? To answer questions, all sorts of questions, we freshmen have," Moira said, with a giggle.

"Do you like to do anything special when you beat off?" Moira asked Valerie, then went deep red after the words had left her mouth, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"Don't worry, it's a natural curiosity; I look at dirty videos once in a while, but I mainly just fantasize. What about you?"

"Oh, I fantasize a lot, too," Moira told her, "And I sometimes like to look at myself in the mirror when I do it. I guess I must be a narcissist or something." That's what living with a mother like mine must've done to me, she thought.

"Did you ever get caught doing that? Beating off I mean," Moira asked her.

"Well yeah, my older brother once walked in on me doing it. I was so close that I didn't even hear him come to the door. He just stood there and watched me get myself off. Only afterwards did I look up and see him standing there."

"That must've been awkward."

"Yeah, it was, but then, looking down at his jeans, I could see he had himself a hardon, so it wasn't so bad."

Valerie took another sip of coffee. "You know, I don't share such intimacies with just any old freshman."

"I should hope not," Moira said, as they both laughed.

"What about you? Were you ever caught?" Valerie asked.

"Just my mom walked in on me once. I was very embarrassed too, but my mom was cool about it, saying it was natural and that she used to masturbate all the time when she was young."

The conversation was languishing after sharing confidences, so they decided to go for a walk around the campus. The waitress brought the bill and Valerie paid. She then suggested that they walk around the campus and Valerie would point out different spots of interest to Moira.

After a while, "And this is Greek Row," Valerie said, when they got to a street lined with old elm trees and big mansions which were now fraternity and sorority houses. Flags with the Greek alphabet letters were blowing in the wind.

"Greek Row, huh?" Moira said. "Just by chance, do they call it that because this is where you come to get fucked up the ass? Where coeds come to get corn-holed?"

Valerie laughed uproariously.

"I should've figured you'd know that meaning of 'Greek'," she said, "And it's funny you should mention that, because I have a little story to tell you, Moira."

They kept walking and a hundred feet up the tree-lined street and Valerie pointed a house out to Moira; a big, old Victorian building with sorority signs.

"I have heard from someone that they do a really kinky initiation for the new pledges over there," Valerie said, piquing Moira's interest.

"Oh yes? Tell me about it."

"Well, it seems that there's a special room where they bring the new pledges in and make them take all their clothes off." Valerie had lowered her voice, even though there was no need to do that here on the street.

"The members of the sorority then all march in, naked, and each one has a dildo strapped to herself. They line all the naked pledges up, making them get down on the floor on elbows and knees. Each of the sorority sisters then makes her way down the line of pledges and fucks every one of them first in the cunt, then right up the ass, too. That's when they tell them they're now officially 'Greek,' when they have the first of those dildos buried up their butts, and those new pledges get corn-holed. Most of those pledges have never even been fucked in the ass until then. Some have never been fucked at all, they're still virgins."

Moira stared unbelievingly at Valerie as she heard this outrageous piece of campus gossip. Valerie was amazed at herself, amazed that she'd be sharing this with a freshman, one she hardly even knew, but there was something about Moira that made her want to open up.

"May I ask you a question, Valerie?"

"Yes, of course, Moira, what is it?"

Moira now seemed a little reluctant to ask a personal question and was about to dismiss it, when Valerie prodded her, "What is it, Moira?"

"Well, you're a senior and you were a freshman once, did you pledge to a sorority?"

Valerie looked at Moira, trying to guess her thoughts, "No, I never did."

"Wow!" Moira said, "That's really something. I'd never join a sorority; that just isn't my thing, but this initiation sure sounds pretty wild. It almost makes you want to pledge."

Valerie looked at Moira with intrigued eyes.

"It'd almost want to make you pledge, huh?" Valerie said, probing.

"Yeah, almost, sure seems like it could be fun if you're into it," Moira said.

"Are you bisexual by any chance?" Valerie thought she'd ask, risking; Moira sure seems like she wanted to keep her secrets.

"I am, as a matter of fact," Moira said, looking Valerie straight in the eye, a frank and meaningful look. "What about you, you are, aren't you?"

"Yep, I am too," Valerie said.

"Then that's another thing we have in common," Moira said, with a sassy smile. "We both masturbate and we're bisexual."

"Hummm hum," Valerie purred, "Very interesting, don't you think?"

They walked a little longer in silence, then Valerie turned to Moira.

"I told you I don't live in the dorms," she said. "I and my roommate got ourselves an apartment at the end of last semester. Where we are is just about a block from here; feel like going over there and seeing it?"

"Sure, if you promise me to go to my apartment. I don't live in the dorms either," Moira said, looking straight into Valerie's eyes. "The difference is that I don't have a roommate," and as an afterthought, "Maybe I can even excuse myself and use your bathroom to finally beat off like I've been wanting to all morning."

Valerie laughed, loving Moira's apparent uninhibited frankness.

"Hey, you don't have to lock yourself in the bathroom if you want to beat off," she joked, taking hold of Moira's elbow. "In fact, you don't have to beat off at all. I can think of better ways for you to get off, if that's what you feel like doing."

"Really" Moira smiled, knowing exactly what Valerie was hinting at. "That sounds very interesting indeed."

They were inside Valerie's apartment a few minutes later. Valerie turned to Moira the moment the door was closed, and the two of them wrapped their arms around each other, pressing their bodies close, looking into each other's burning eyes.

A sudden panic attack left Moira paralyzed, then she began to tremble, feel butterflies fluttering in her stomach, and experience tightness in the chest like a heart attack.

Valerie went berserk with fright, not knowing what the hell was happening to her ward. She didn't know what to do so, she went to the kitchen for a glass of water; Moira drank it as if she were in the desert, and she began to recover her normal face color and cardiac rhythm a few minutes later. She asked Valerie to go with her to her apartment after a few minutes.

Once in Moira's apartment, Valerie asked her if she wanted company and Moira told her only for a few minutes. With a cup of tea in each of their hands, they chatted until Valerie asked Moira if she was sick and what the illness was. Moira, now a little more tranquil, told her she wasn't sick, that it was only that she was a virgin and had became shocked at what they were going to do. It was her first time, and she had been scared, but she assured Valerie that she was going to need a lot of tutoring in 'making love for the first time 101'. They laughed and Valerie left so Moira could get some rest.

4

First lesbian experience

The sound of her cell phone early next morning awoke Moira from a sound sleep and terrifying dream in which she was being raped by a dozen sorority girls with huge strap-on dildos. She was drenched in sweat, the bedding was on the floor, and her heart pounding like a runaway horse, when the ringing of the phone entered her subconscious and woke her from a nightmare.

It took her several seconds recognize where she was; everything was unfamiliar until she remembered that she was in her new apartment near the University. At the persistent ringing of the phone, she looked for it, and when she had it in her hand, she answered with a shaken voice, "Yes?"

"Is that you, Moira, did something happen, are you alright?"

"Val...Valerie? Yes, I'm alright. I had a bad dream that you got me out of with your call; what time is it, by the way?"

"Nine twenty five."

"Oh my God, almost nine thirty. Give me half an hour and let's meet for breakfast, okay Val? ... Yes, yesterday's place; my treat, bye Val, see you soon."

Moira got dressed faster than any other day before in her life, in part to get out the apartment where the nightmare was still present, in part because she was determined to lose her virginity today once and for all.

Valerie was sitting by the window with a cup of coffee in her hands when Moira arrived at the classy place for breakfast, and upon seeing Moira, she got up and hugged her.

"Good morning, Moira, how are you feeling?"

"I'm tired, didn't sleep well, and to top it off, I was having an awful nightmare when you called, so I'm feeling like shit, as you can see."

"I was very concerned yesterday; never in my life have I had such an impact on a female," Valerie said, trying to lift Moira's mood.

"Oh you! We must follow up yesterday's mentoring," giggled a little recuperated Moira.

"Well, that's me; I specialize in mentoring young virgin bi girls, I'm at your disposal, my lady, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, if you don't mind I would like to go see your apartment again, yesterday was a failed tour."

Valerie couldn't believe her luck, Moira wanted to go at it again. She rapidly asked for and paid the bill, and taking Moira's hand, they ran like little girls to their rendezvous.

They were inside Valerie's apartment again a few minutes later. Moira took Valerie in her arms the moment the door was closed, and they both wrapped their arms around each other, pressing their bodies close, looking into each other's burning eyes.

It was Moira who brought her lips to Valerie's this time, and the two kissed with an instant, scorching passion, their lips opening to let their hot breaths mix, while their tongues intertwined. There was a couch next to where they stood, and they fell back on it, their lips never parting, their hands now drifting all over, exploring each other's body.

They finally pulled their lips back to catch their breaths.

"I guess all that talk about masturbating and stuff yesterday had an effect, huh?" Valerie panted.

"Yes, and I'm sorry I reacted like a little girl yesterday," Moira said, sliding her hand under Valerie's skirt, up her thigh, caressing her mentor's legs.

"Don't worry about yesterday; today is a new day and we'll make the most of it." Valerie could feel that the crotch of her panties was thoroughly soaked!

"How about we undress?" Valerie breathlessly whispered.

"Let's," Moira said, impulsively sliding her fingers under the elastic of Valerie's drenched panty crotch, feeling her pussy as she had seen her mother doing to her lovers so many times.

Staring at each other, they quickly took their clothes off, keenly eyeing the exposed bodies. Moira had the figure of an athlete, slender and tall, with subtle curves and very modest, though exceptionally well-formed breasts. Valerie was built not much differently from Moira, though her hips were rounder and her breasts fuller, they both had stunning bodies. They knew it too, and were happy to expose themselves to each other like this.

They then fell back on the couch, naked, the smooth, one's warm skin pressing against the smooth, warm skin of the other. Fingers ran amok, drifted between legs, and grazed over stiffened nipples as they resumed their passionate kiss.

"I never thought this would be part of being a mentor," Valerie said, pulling back, and smiling at Moira.

"And I never expected to be mentored in quite this way. You must teach me how to be a good lover," she murmured in Valerie's ear.

She felt one of Valerie's fingers probing her down between her legs, inside her body just then; she followed the lead, and slid a finger up into Valerie's moist, creamy vagina as she did.

Valerie suddenly pulled her lips from Moira's, and dropped her face to her breasts. Moira may have very modest breasts, but each was topped by a big, stiff nipple. Valerie wanted a taste of those nipples now, sensually licking and sucking them in turn as Moira played with Valerie's tits with one hand, while never letting up probing her cunt with the other.

"What's your favorite number?" Valerie suddenly asked, with a sexy, knowing smile.

"Seven, why do you want to know?" Moira answered, not understanding what her favorite number had to do with sex.

"Not silly, I didn't mean that kind of number."

"Oh my, how naïve of me; my favorite number is definitely sixty-nine," Moira said, an excited smile lighting up her face.

"Here, stretch out on your back," Valerie told Moira, getting up off the couch and tossing the big cushions aside so that Moira would have more room.

Valerie then got on top of Moira and spread Moira's legs wide apart as she dropped her face between them. Moira looked up and gazed at a lovely panorama; Valerie's pussy was inches above her face.

"Feel free to do as you want!" Valerie said, looking back at her lover one more time.

Moira tentatively opened the pussy lips above her mouth and flicked them with the tip of her tongue, tasting the nectar flowing from them. She never expected it would taste so delicious, the pungent smell and spicy taste emanating from her outer lips like an aphrodisiac made her an addict to pussy forever.

And that's just what Valerie and Moira did. They both sixty-nined, dug into each other's pussy and enjoyed. Moira ran her tongue all over Valerie's pretty, damp vulva, then slid her twirling tongue inside, where she had been probing with her fingers just a few minutes before. Valerie was doing the same to Moira in a perfect act of reciprocity down below. Moira didn't really know what doing sixty-nine was like, but she liked it very much. She liked the way a pussy responded to her ministrations, and Valerie sure knew what Moira was doing to hers.

As she licked Valerie's pussy, Moira couldn't help staring at what was so vividly exposed right above that pussy; Valerie's pretty little anus. With all the earlier talk about 'Greek', the exposed wrinkled jewel was now deeply alluring to her, so she moved her tongue away from Valerie's vulva and brought it an inch higher, now licking her asshole, wondering what Valerie was thinking about that intimate caress.

"Oh my God, yes!" Valerie hissed, obviously enjoying the sensation of Moira's tongue pressing against her sphincter.

She wanted to reciprocate, but it was a little more difficult for her with Moira being below, but she took Moira's buttocks in her hands and managed to lift them a bit so she could wedge her face between Moira's buttocks, and once there, swirl the little star with the tip of her tongue.

They licked each other's anus at the same time as they fingered the other's cunt for the next few minutes.

"Mmmmm, I love Greek food," Valerie said, finally pulling away and bringing her lips back to Moira's pussy.

"Yes, me too, and now I know they serve real tasty Greek food at Chez Valerie. It's my first Greek, but it surely won't be the last" Moira said.

The pussy lapping was resumed in earnest, with quick trips to the clitoris, and Moira soon began to feel Valerie's thighs quiver against her cheeks. She could hear a deep, muffled moaning begin to rise from her chest and reverberate in her pussy. This told Moira that Valerie was close, and she too felt that she was close, very close.

Both of them were suddenly panting and groaning, their sighs masked by the juices being absorbed by their lips pressed to the other's pussy, tongues wildly punishing clits, their two bodies trembling, and covered with a fine glaze of the sweat of arousal.

Then came the thunder like explosion and their bodies reacted as if an electric storm had taken over their bodies.

"Oh my God!!" Valerie cried, as her whole body shook in a sudden and intense orgasmic release, then immediately she brought her tongue back to Moira's swollen clit.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it! There! There!" Moira panted, as she concentrated on her pleasure, then, like steam suddenly rising from a kettle that's come to a boil, an orgasm of the most exquisite intensity shook Moira to the rafters, her body convulsing wildly under Valerie's. She gradually, slowly came down from her orgasm, and as her mind drifted, as a revelation, she thought of her mother and understood her. A woman's touch is sublime.

As the spasms of Moira's climax continued for many more moments, Valerie whispered in amazement; "Oh wow! Am I that good or did you discover heaven?"

"Both," came the muffled voice, as her pussy was now suffocating Moira.

Turning around, Valerie curled up against Moira. "Sorry to suffocate you, I didn't do it on purpose,"

"Are you sure?" asked a meowing Moira.

"You really got off, didn't you?" Valerie asked her.

"You didn't do so badly yourself; I have my face full of your cum," Moira said, bringing her lips to Valerie's, to share each other's cream.

They dressed and relaxed, casually talking about their lives. They both felt even more open with each other now that they'd had sex. They were in the kitchen; Valerie had just brewed a fresh pot of coffee and was bringing it in to serve Moira when the door opened.

"Hi," said a cute, perky blonde, extremely surprised to see Moira there.

"Uh... hi, Ann..." Valerie a tad nervously said, then turned to Moira. "Moira, this is my roommate, Annabelle, and Annabelle, this is the freshman I'm mentoring, the one I told you I'd be meeting yesterday."

Well, I see you two have met," Annabelle, or 'Ann' as she preferred to be called said, with a strangely knowing smile which made Moira squirm a little.

She then walked off, and as Valerie followed her, she turned to Moira and said, "I just need to talk to Ann for a moment."

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers