Oh God, What Have We Done?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
308 Followers

Moira wondered. She remembered how the day before, when they were talking about boyfriends and experiences, Valerie had mentioned that she was living with someone, and she had talked about her roommate later. Were 'roommate' and 'lover' one and the same, Moira wondered, especially now that she knew Valerie was bisexual? But if they were lovers, why did Valerie bring Moira back here and make love to her? Was she fresh meat? She knew she was naïve, very naïve, but not so much as to blindly enter into any kind of relationship.

Valerie returned a minute later.

"You're probably wondering just who Annabelle is," she said, sitting down next to Moira. " I told you I was living with someone before, and later said that I had a roommate. Well, Ann's that someone. She's also kind of my girlfriend these days. I didn't dare tell you that she was a woman, because I didn't know you were...

"...bisexual," Moira said, completing the sentence for her.

"Yeah, that's right," Valerie continued. "We share this place, mess around, and stuff, me and Ann, but we're both free to go out with others if we want. We agreed upon that when we moved in together. Ann's a lesbian and she knows I'm bi. She knows I go out with guys, and I know she sees other women, so I told her that you and I had just made it. I knew it would be cool with her."

"Yes, but I don't think I'm cool with it; you see, I know it was pure and simple raw sex for you; I'm not a puritan, it was my first time but I also don't find promiscuity comfortable, so let's just you mentor me as the college wants, OK? Moira asked, with a smile.

And with a dismissive "I'll see you at school tomorrow" to Valerie," she went to her apartment.

5

Remembering a moment of rest

Moira was studying alone in the College library one afternoon. She was in her fourth year, at the end of her school career, and working as an intern in the hospital Emergency Room, with the classrooms, library, laboratories, and other areas where she spent the last four years behind her. She had reached her goal, despite her father having made it clear to the other professors that she wasn't to be given any preferential treatment for being his daughter.

Of course, should she need assistance after she was a doctor, she could obtain it from her father, a member of the faculty, although she'd rather not.

Valerie, her first year mentor, had tried to communicate with her the first few weeks after their first and only fuck session, and Moira's answer was always the same, "I'm busy and I'll see you some other day." She had put some distance between them; in fact she didn't have any further sexual contact with Valerie in the following years. That had been a one-time experience.

As if from nowhere, her mind recalled her first group sex experience when she was ending her second year at college and she had felt the need to download stress and adrenaline from her body and mind, since running and other physical activities weren't fulfilling their function, and neither was masturbation, so she put the books and notepads aside, thinking that a night in town, a few drinks, dancing, and maybe a little sex would be the best remedy for her restlessness.

So, she took her car that evening and went alone to a city fifty miles from the university where there would be little risk of her being recognized. It had been wild, her wildest experience up to this day, and not one that she was anxious to repeat. From that experience she thought that love for her was a thing or two, softer, gentler, and taking as long as it was necessary. Woman love was about affection, attachment, endearment, passion, tenderness, kindliness, and love, much love,

So once in the city that night, she went to a bar that mostly catered to single females. It wasn't a hard women's only kind of place. There were a few man and woman couples, a scarce number of single men, and a big majority of women; some of the women were alone, nursing their drinks, others were couples, and there were several groups of them.

Moira asked the girl behind the bar for straight bourbon on the rocks, and curiously looked around. There were two young women, near their thirties, acting as if they were lovers in search of fun seated at a table near the little dance floor; one was a good-looking blonde with a nice bust daringly pushing the front of the tight blouse she wore so far open that could see the upper side of her breasts encased in a black bra and the cleavage between them. Her companion was using more severe attire, with a white business shirt closed to her neck under a navy blazer. She too appeared to have good breasts, but you couldn't say anything more about their bodies because they were covered by the table.

Moira turned in her stool after her visual tour of the room, and placing her elbows on the counter, she nursed her drink. She hadn't been more than five minutes before somebody sat on the stool next to her. She didn't move or turn her head; she just looked into the mirror behind the bar to see who was sitting beside her. She wasn't surprised to see that it was the big-breasted blonde seated with the tailored woman next to the dance floor.

"Hi," said a soft voice at her side, "I'm Kristen, and my companion at the table is Virginia; would you like to join us for drink?"

It was evident to Moira drinks weren't the only things in Kristen's and Virginia's minds; they were after new meat to play with, and it was just what Moira had been looking for, what she was prepared for tonight, a few drinks and lots of sex.

"Oh, that would be my pleasure, let's go," she demurely said and let the blonde walk in front of her so she could get a good look at her backside from her hair to her shoes. The other woman got up to shake hands with Moira as a greeting when they got to the table. She too, Moira observed, had a good body, less feminine than Kristen's, but maybe it was the severe tailored dress she wore.

"Hi, thanks for joining us, I'm Virginia, by the way, please sit down."

They asked for fresh drinks and Virginia proposed a toast 'To a new friendship' when the waitress put them on the table and they clicked glasses.

It seemed Virginia was the rooster of that couple in public, and Kristen had the good wife's papers. Virginia took the floor again, and was blunt and to the point, "We were observing you; we haven't seen you here before, and were wondering if you would like to join us for a little party later."

Moira considered how to answer and elected be as blunt and to the point as Virginia, "What kind of party would that be, a three-way party, a two-person party, or both?" It wasn't a sexual answer, but it had an implicit tone. Kristen reacted, giggling and sending Virginia a knowing gaze.

For all her sophistication and maybe high standing job, it was clear Virginia wasn't used to not having the lead role, so she sent Kristen a murderous glance.

"Well...we're open to whichever you like; we're spouses and like to be together, but if your preferences go in one or the other way, we can accommodate that."

Moira elected to enjoy herself a little before agreeing to the party, whatever form it took, since she was ready for and wanting anything tonight. "Excuse me, but you surmise that I want to party, and I didn't say nothing about going to a lesbian party, although that's what the party is about, isn't it?"

Both women had an astonished look on their faces; surely this was the first time their well-rehearsed little performance had been contested. They looked each other obviously not knowing how to react and wondering if they had been wrong in the selection of a new partner.

Moira decided to relieve them of their doubt and accept; she didn't want the joke to create discomfort between them. "Oh boy, forget my question, girls; it was a little joke, and yes, I would be delighted to go partying with both of you. Be glad, you would be my first, no, not my first lesbian experience, my first three-way, and I want to enjoy it."

The couple laughed with Moira, their relief obvious as they gulped their drinks with alacrity, with so much alacrity that Kristen spilled part of her drink on her blouse, "Shall we go?" asked Kristen; it was she who was in a hurry this time. Moira followed them in a taxi, leaving her car in a parking lot. Her many nights in the ER at the public hospital had taught her alcohol and cars aren't a good mixture.

Once in their apartment, Kristen disappeared through a door Moira supposed was the bedroom, and they heard her voice seconds later, "I'm gonna take a shower," she announced, peeking in. "I feel all funky and stuff, then I'll come join you guys."

Virginia took her blazer and shoes off, and Moira could see she had a nice body too, her legs a little more muscular than Kristen's, but not bad at all. To break the awkward silence, Virginia told Moira that she was a lawyer in a good downtown firm, that Kristen was her wife who kept house for her. She was a soccer mom with no children, something they were going to change; both wanted a couple kids of their own by adoption or artificial insemination. "And what about you do you; do you work or study?"

"I'm a townie; I work in a beauty shop. I do nails," Moira told Virginia. I had to drop out of high school and get a job to help support my younger brothers and sisters."

Moira realized how badly she needed to take a piss a few minutes after Kristen began to shower. She'd needed to pee since they'd left that joint, but since the sparks began to fly so fast once they got to the couples' table, Moira never had a chance to relieve herself. She was now reminded just how much she need to go.

"I need to take a piss awful bad," she said to Virginia, "Is there another bathroom?"

"No," Virginia said, "But you can go in there. Kristen's in the shower and she usually takes a long time. You can go ahead and pee with her in there."

"You think she wouldn't mind?" Moira asked, standing up.

"No she won't, go pee," Virginia said, waving her on.

So Moira went inside on unsteady feet, dropped her jeans and panties to her ankles, planted herself on the toilet seat, and started to pee.

Kristen suddenly turned off the shower just as she began to urinate, pulled the curtain aside, and stepped out of the tub, naked and dripping wet. The first thing she saw, naturally, was their new conquest sitting there, relieving her bladder, and what greeted Moira's eyes was the smooth, pale, and very wet body of this freshly cleansed blonde lesbian wife.

"Oops, I didn't know you were in here," Kristen said, grabbing a towel and staring to dry herself off.

"I'm sorry, but I just couldn't wait," Moira explained, "All those drinks..."

"That's okay, you just go ahead and piss," Kristen said, looking down to where a strong stream of urine was leaving Moira's bush. Moira didn't make any move to conceal what she was doing while Kristen unabashedly stared right down at it. They just gazed at each other, one pissing, and the other drying herself off.

Down to just a trickle, Moira clumped up some toilet paper and reached between her legs to dry herself off.

"Hi there, you two," Virginia said, sauntering into the bathroom to join them and have a look herself. "Is everything Ok?" The door to the bathroom had been left wide open. The two spouses watched Moira finish wiping herself off before she pulled her panties and jeans up, and zipped up.

"Say?" Kristen stepped up to Moira, "Now that you've wiped your pussy dry, maybe you can help me dry mine off?"

"Yeah," Virginia said, "Kristen always likes it when I help her dry off after she showers. Maybe you can do the honors today, Moira?"

"Maybe I can," Moira said, staring into the tall blonde's pale blue eyes, taking the big fluffy terrycloth towel from her hands. Moira was now learning something else, learning that she would like to share their bed.

Kristen had asked for help to dry her pussy off, so that's exactly where Moira started, working the towel between Kristen's legs as she spread her thighs to give Moira room, pushing her mound against the towel in Moira's hand.

"Uh huh, yes, dry it off!" Kristen purred as Moira looked over at Virginia to see her reaction. She stood in the doorway with a very approving smile on her face.

"Now let's get back here, shall we?" Moira asked, working the towel between Kristen's wet, pale buttocks.

"Ooh, yeah" Kristen excitedly purred, making no pretense that this was just an effort to help dry herself off after her shower, pushing back on Moira's hand as she worked some of the fluffy towel into her crack. Moira took her time drying off the blonde, finishing with her bottom, then bringing the towel up to dry off Kristen's big, firm breasts, which were bigger than Virginia's that were quite large themselves, and much bigger than Moira's own.

"I think you're all nice and dry now," Moira finally said, hanging the towel up on a hook.

"Thanks for helping," Kristen said, staring Moira in the eyes with her big, blue ones, standing there totally naked, a vision of pure beauty.

Virginia now got behind her wife and reached around to cup her full breasts, running two fingertips across the erect nipples, as Moira and Kristen just stared at each other.

"You know, Kris," Virginia said, "I bet Moira over here has a really tasty pussy, and that she surely knows how to eat one, too."

"I'll take your bet!" Kristen shakily panted.

"Why don't we go into the bedroom? "Virginia asked, leading the naked Kristen there as Moira followed them.

Virginia pushed Kristen down on the bed and she immediately spread her legs wide. Virginia then knelt down on the rug in front of her wife and started to eat her pussy.

"Yeah, that's it! Uh huh," Kristen gasped, the moment she felt Virginia's tongue in her pussy. Moira just watched. She would've loved a taste of the sexy blonde for herself, of course, but she knew she couldn't until she was invited to do so. After all, Virginia occupied the position and she would act accordingly as with any other couple. Moira couldn't be exactly sure of what they did when there was a third woman present, so she figured she'd better follow Virginia's lead.

6

Some threesome

Virginia soon turned to Moira. "Feel like having some good pussy for yourself?" she asked.

"I'd love to!" Moira said, eagerly dropping to her knees next to Virginia to take over the muff diving tasks. She just stared at the blonde's pussy first. It was all pink and perfectly formed, nesting in a thick bush of golden curls. It glistened, both from arousal and from Virginia's enthusiastic tongue work, and the clit boldly stood there, begging for attention, and attend to it Moira did, bringing her tongue down to the exposed vulva. Kristen ran her excited fingers through Moira's hair, pressing her face down against her burning flesh, eager for the sweet, sensual contact.

"Go on, eat my wife's pussy" Valerie hissed in Moira's ear, thrilled to see this new found woman going down on her lover, a mere half an hour after they had left the bar premises

Moira loved this, as she'd never done it before, joining two or more sluts for a cunnilingus feast. One of the sorority girls liked to call these 'pussy parties'.

"Oh, God, Oh yes, Oh shit" Kristen cried out, and Moira knew she definitively had her right on the edge.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhh!!!!" she howled, her body quivering as though she were having a seizure or something. Moira finally pulled her face back, looking at the blonde in amazement, the explosive intensity of her orgasm a sight to behold, the sweet taste of Kristen's pussy on Moira's lips.

Kristen just lay there on the bed, naked and limp, panting to catch her breath. "Shit! That was really something else," Kristen said to Moira after a few minutes, as Virginia stood there with a big grin on her face, loving how this had all turned out. First, it was meeting the young woman in the bar, then her accepting the invitation to come up and visit, one which the three of them all knew well would quickly lead to sex, then the speed with which they quickly made it into a threesome.

Virginia and Moira were still dressed, while Kristen was naked. That was arousing somehow, for the two of them to be clothed while the blonde, freshly showered and just brought to a climax, luxuriated there in the splendor of her nudity.

Kristen had caught her breath and was now closely eyeing Moira, the young beauty who had first dried her off, then gotten her off so intensely. She wasn't prepared for just how beautiful Moira was. She just ran her eyes over the sleek and slender twenty some year old body, taking in all her charms.

While Kristen continued enjoying her intense orgasm with her eyes closed to the world, after nodding to Moira, Virginia and Moira had both undressed, keeping only their panties on. Kristen, opening her eyes, lowered her gaze to Moira's exposed feet, staring at them.

"Here, sit down on the bed," Kristen said, making room for Moira as she herself knelt on the rug.

Then Kristen took hold of one of Moira's feet and lifted it.

"You have really gorgeous feet, did you know that?" Kristen asked.

As a matter of fact, Moira did know that. She'd received many compliments on those perfectly shaped feet of hers, topped off with the perfectly polished nails, and lacquered with a hue that was all the rage then. Her feet were so outstanding that she even had a few opportunities to parade them, generally on the beach.

"And you know how to do your nails, or did someone do them for you?"

"No, I did them myself. I do both nail manicures and pedicures, so I see plenty of feet. That's my job" she blatantly lied.

"Wow, they're great," Kristen said, holding the foot in her hand, sensually rubbing it with her fingers, staring at the perfectly trimmed and polished nails.

Moira now began to think that Kristen wasn't just appreciating her pretty, well-formed feet from the perspective of a pedicurist. She'd heard about foot fetishists, people who really got off on feet. Could Kristen have been one of these? Moira had never particularly thought about feet, her own or others', in a sexual way, but now that this blonde beauty was holding hers in her hand, staring at it, tenderly massaging it, Moira couldn't help feeling herself becoming aroused.

Kristen lifted the foot to her face.

"Mmmmm, such beautiful feet," she purred, gently kissing it all over as Virginia watched closely, that ever-approving smug smile on her face. Moira looked over at Virginia and smiled to her, thinking that it couldn't have been more perfect.

Kristen began to lick Moira's foot after a few moments, starting with the ankle, and working her way to the sole, finally making her way to her toes, licking them one by one.

"Kristen has a thing for pretty female feet," Virginia said to Moira, as if she didn't know. Moira had noticed that Virginia herself had well cared lovely feet. So she imagined that her hostess had those feet of hers eagerly tended to by this fetishist lover of hers many times.

Then Kristen began again to suck her toes, each one in turn, slowly and sensually, looking Moira straight in the eye as she went down on her toes. When she was finished with one foot, she lifted the other to her face and repeated the process.

Down on her knees, licking her feet and sucking her toes, Moira figured Kristen had a submissive edge to her. She knew several women she'd attended to at the hospital with had such an edge. And Moira, with a bit of a dominant streak herself, appreciated such slavish devotion now and then.

"So you like sucking on my toes, huh?" she said.

"Yes, I love it!" Kristen breathlessly panted.

Moira now slowly dragged her foot down from Kristen's face, down her neck, to her breasts, as Kristen panted with increasing excitement. Virginia sat next to Moira, closely watching all this as Moira took one of Kristen's stiff nipples between two toes and pinched it.

fermpera
fermpera
308 Followers