Oh God, What Have We Done?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

"Oh, God," Kristen breathlessly gasped, as she felt that. Kristen then took hold of Moira's perfect little foot and brought it down over her stomach, between her legs, and worked Moira's big toe into her pussy. Moira was amazed at what she was doing. She had tongued and fingered a few pussies, but toe-fuck one was a new experience; plus, she had just eaten that pussy and gotten Kristen off. Kristen was now all charged up again, panting as Moira worked her toe into her vagina.

"She loves that," Virginia said. "Sometimes, when she's extra good and I'm in the mood, I give her a treat and play with her with my foot like that."

Kristen was gasping and panting, thrusting her pelvis against Moira's foot, wanting that toe deep inside her. Moira even managed to work the adjoining toe inside, along with the big one, her first experience foot-fucking a babe.

"By the way, Moira, Kristen is very multi-orgasmic," Valerie explained, letting Moira know that her toe work could lead to another climax, or several more.

Moira was now feeling the effects of the bourbon she had imbibed, and her usual demure attitude was going down the drain as she really got into the groove at seeing how unbelievably excited the blonde was getting, so she suddenly pulled her toes out of Kristen's cunt and brought her foot up to her mouth. Kristen groaned as she greedily took those toes in her mouth and sucked on them, sucked them now that they were all wet with her own vaginal juices.

Moira then brought her foot down again and resumed toe-fucking the lust-crazed blonde.

She was sopping wet down there, the thick flow seeping further down into her crack. This gave Moira's hazy brain another idea, so she pulled her toe out and brought it an inch lower, pressing it against Kristen's sphincter.

"Holy shit" Kristen gasped, when she felt the pressure of Moira's toe against her anal entrance.

"Yeah, do it to her!" Virginia encouragingly hissed, watching all this very, very closely, thrilled beyond belief by what this young woman was doing to her lover.

Moira then jammed that big toe of hers right into Kristen's ass, the tight band of her sphincter gripping the toe as Moira forced it inside.

"You like having my toe in your ass?" Moira teased, with a thick tongue.

"I love it!" Kristen cried out.

Kristen pulled the toe out of her ass again and brought it up to her face, greedily sucking on it.

"Look at you, Kristen; I just stuck that big toe up your tight ass, and now there you are, licking and sucking it," Moira's drunkenness was mounting up.

"That's because I'm such a slut!" replied an over-excited Kristen.

"Yeah, you are a slut," Moira said, as Virginia looked on in utter delight, loving the way Moira was reading her lover's carnal cravings.

Having sucked Moira's toe after it had been into her orifices; Kristen brought Moira's foot down between her buns again and worked it back inside her ass.

"Oh hell, I've gotta get some of this too," Virginia said, suddenly ripping all her clothes off. " It always has to be my foot and her cunt, ass, and mouth with Kristen. That's the only way she wants it."

With her penchant for probing women's behavior, Moira could understand this. If someone wanted to be submissive, wanted to be done to, that was often the only way it could be with them. It had to be a one-way street; the fantasy would be blown otherwise. That's probably why Kristen refused to reciprocate with Virginia on a dose of forceful foot sex of her own. But Moira wondered what Virginia was up to. What was she doing by tearing all her clothes off and saying that 'she's gotta have some of it' too?

Moira soon found out as Virginia stretched out all nice and naked on the rug next to Kristen. She then pulled Moira's toe out of the blonde's ass and brought it up to her mouth, sucking the toe which had just been buried up her lover's anal passage.

"I see that I've got two sluts here, not just one, "Moira stupidly giggled, gladly feeding her big toe to the big shot lawyer.

And just then, when the big toe was lubricated with Virginia's spit, she brought Moira's foot between her open legs and helped Moira work a couple of toes into her own cunt.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Fuck my cunt with your foot!" Virginia hissed. "I've really wanted someone to do this to me since I started doing it to Kristen."

It seemed Virginia was one of those who liked to try both ends of a sex act; she liked to do, as well as to be done to, so after doing Kristen with her foot a bunch of times, Virginia must've hankered to feel a foot probing her own eager orifices. Kristen wasn't the one to oblige her on this score but Moira, however, was that night.

"I want it some more now," Kristen whined, pulling Moira's foot away from between her lover's legs and bringing it back between her own.

"Don't be too greedy, you sluts; remember that I have two feet," Moira reminded them, working a couple of toes of her right foot back up into Kristen's snatch again, while extending her left foot between Virginia's legs as she grabbed the ankle and forced two of Moira's toes up into her cunt.

Moira stared down at the two spouses as they gazed back up at her, their legs wide open, thrusting their pelvises against Moira's perfectly gorgeous feet, enjoying simultaneous foot fucks courtesy of this stunning young beauty.

Moira pulled both feet out and brought them lower, reinserting her right big toe into Kristen's anus and inserting her left toe up Virginia's asshole. She looked down, amazed at what she was doing, the big toes of her two feet jammed up between the buttocks of two foxy sex freaks.

"Are you squeezing Moira's toe the way you squeeze mine when I do it to you?" Virginia asked her lover.

"No, but I will," Kristen said, then Moira could feel her tightening the band of her sphincter around her toe as, at the same time, Virginia tightened hers around Moira's other toe.

Moira had never thought about doing this, using her feet in a sexual act, but she didn't see herself in danger of becoming something of a foot fetishist now that she was doing it.

"Take your panties off," Virginia said, standing up. "I'll be right back."

As Kristen stared at her with those pale blue eyes which, though of a cool hue, burned with sizzling lustfulness, Moira slowly took her panties off, then spread apart her legs to show her pussy to Kristen.

Kristen couldn't wait; she had to have some of this cunt, so she dove right in and began to feast. Piss was pouring out of that pussy when she had glimpsed earlier. Kristen now had her tongue pressed against its creamy membranes.

"Look what I got," Virginia said, coming in and holding up a strap-on dildo. Moira stared at it, and Kristen pulled her face away from between Moira's legs to have a look.

"Do you like having Virginia fuck you with that rubber dick?" Moira teased.

"Uh huh, I love it," she purred, "Especially when she screws me in the ass"

Moira had played with dildos before, but never with a strap-on like this. So Virginia now was going to show her just so much fun you could have with a strap-on. She attached it to herself as Kristen lay down on the rug, spreading her legs wide. Virginia then got between her wife's long, sculpted legs and fucked the shit out of her. She then turned her over, lubed up her asshole with some nicely scented face cream, and fucked her ass from behind. Moira just stared at the two of them go at it all the while, mesmerized, beating away at her bush so furiously that her fingers were a blur.

"You feel like trying it now?" Virginia finally asked Kristen

"No, you know I don't like the dominant role, maybe Moira would do you the honors; why don't you ask her?"

Moira was dumbfounded not knowing the night would finish this way; she fucking somebody with a strap-on. The effects of the bourbon made her answer, "What the hell?"

So Kristen unstrapped the dildo and helped Moira attach it to herself, then Virginia reached for the face cream, slapping a big dab between her own buttocks, then between Kristen's. The two women got down on elbows and knees next to each other, and Moira knelt behind them, first fucking foxy blonde Kristen up the ass, then sodomizing her sexy wife/husband.

"First your big toe, then that big rubber dick!" Virginia hissed, looking over her shoulder at Moira, "Go on and screw my tight ass!"

"Yeah" Kristen urged. "Screw the bitch's ass; screw it the way she screws mine every night!"

So Moira happily knelt behind Virginia, holding onto her hips, and drove that rubber cock all the way up her ass while Kristen was excitedly looking on, her own ass already having been thoroughly fucked. Moira wasn't yet sure she had selected the right night to relax, but something was clear to her; she had learned more about sex in one night than in the last two years.

7

Moira's mother's diagnosis

Moira had ended Medical School and her hospital internship and residency, and as it had been all her student life, her qualifications were at the top; she was a natural for a gynecology practice, most probably inherited from her father, and she had matured personally, sexually, and psychologically at the same time. She was no longer the immature girl or young woman had had her first sexual adventure with Valerie, her first year mentor. She wasn't the rebel girl of her teenager years either. Once she had time to calm down and process her parents' lives, emotionally and otherwise, she slowly began to understand them and to love them. That's what maturity is for, isn't it? She had matured.

Her experience had been different from that of her father's; once embedded in her gyno practice, the vaginas for which she felt a natural attraction not only didn't repel her, she was increasingly attracted to them. Her love life had been scarce however; a few, not many, one-night-stands which left her emotionally unsatisfied and confused, and a couple or wild parties. She asked herself, permanently questioning her sexuality, about what she was; was she bi-sexual? Was she a lesbian? What she never considered asking herself was whether or not she was straight. She didn't like most of the men she knew, and never considered fucking them.

Being in this kind of permanent mental turmoil about her sex preferences, and not being able to get a permanent emotional attachment to anybody, it was no wonder that she wasn't promiscuous. She always went out of town when she needed a night to vent her sexual pulsing, in fact, her own colleagues regarded her as asexual as her father.

When her rebellion against her parent figures had been appeased, and with her developing maturity, she had begun to realize that all human beings are different, with diverse interests, sexual appetites, and preferences. She had begun visiting her parents' house again, primarily to see her mother, whom she had gradually been able to identify with and understand. She had been seeing her father almost daily at the University and in clinical practice, so her parents' home visits were to bond with her mother again.

Her mother cried as if she had been dead and come back from the tomb the first weekend that she stayed and slept in her old room in almost five years. Her mother was forty eight years old, but looked older; her life had been empty devoid of love and intimacy for much of her existence, and had taken its toll. Her aging wasn't so much physical as spiritual; she retained much of her physical beauty, but loneliness was slowly withering her. Oh, she went out with her old time friends to eat or for tea, but she was alone, nobody to talk or laugh with when she returned home, and her libido was destroyed, after the night her daughter had faced them at dinnertime and told them what she knew of them and left home. It had been more than four years since anybody had touched or caressed her body. Her husband wasn't her gyno; she didn't have one in fact, and she hadn't even gone to her family doctor for her breast and cervical cancer exams for the last few years.

Moira's father used the house only to sleep in his wing, as usual, so the mansion was almost empty of life. This started to change when Moira, first came to stay and keep her mother company on weekends from time to time. She and her mother started going out to the movies or the theater, with a glass of wine later in some fashionable place during the later weekends that she stayed.

Moira, unlike some of her male colleagues, her father not included for obvious reasons, never used her prerogatives as a medical obstetrician to playfully touch the intimate parts of her patients in a sexual way. Not that she wasn't tempted sometimes, being bisexual as she was, but she respected people in her care were there in sickness or just to help them stay healthy. She avoided manually handling the erogenous zones of her patients' bodies as much as possible.

As an adult woman, the new bonding with her mother gave her occasion to try to understand her mother better. She discovered that she didn't know anything about her, didn't know what made her laugh, smile, or be sad; she didn't know what her favorite color was or what kind of music she liked to hear. As a mater of fact, her mother was a closed book that she had never been interested in opening to see what was inside her. Her mother was an absolutely unfamiliar person to her, and at twenty six, she wanted to know her, and begin to develop the relationship she should have when she was growing into adulthood.

They had been confiding in each other several aspects of their lives for several months. Their bonding was taking effect as if they were two female friends, separated for many years, who meet again and have to get to know each other again, starting from what the relationship was when they separated. They couldn't bond as mother and daughter, a relationship that never was.

On a cold winter Sunday months later, they had eaten and were having their coffee and brandy, when Moira's mother asked her daughter a question that was going to change their lives. She had been unusually quiet, and Moira let her be, knowing that they now had a relationship stronger that any they had had in the past, and that her new found friend/mother would tell her what was on her mind when she was ready. So she kept sipping her brandy and coffee, until her mother suddenly spoke to her, "I think I need your professional advice, Moira."

Moira came out of the reverie in which the good brandy and the logs burning in the fireplace had placed her, "Yes, Helen, what do you need?"

Helen, her birth mother, was hesitant to tell her daughter what was happening inside her body.

"If not as your daughter, tell me as your friend, Helen; what's the matter? How can I be of help?"

Helen was very nervous and didn't know how to address this young doctor, as a medical person, as her new found friend, or as her daughter?

Moira kept silent; she knew that the best way to earn the confidence of a potential patient was to let them speak when they were ready, not pushing them to conform to the doctor's schedule.

"God, I am about sorry of the long years we lost. You're very good at your trade, Moira; I know it because your father already told me with pride how good you were at the clinic and in diagnosing; I have a lump in my left breast, and I'm very afraid."

Moira perked up on the couch, left the brandy, and turned around to look at her mother, "Since when, I mean when were you first aware of the lump? How big is it? Have you talked to a doctor? Have you told your husband? He is one of the best."

"Please, Moira, one question at a time; no, I haven't told your father, and yes I know he is one of the best; no, I haven't seen a doctor since I was expecting to talk to you and ask that you make the diagnosis."

"I can't, Helen, it wouldn't be right for me to diagnose you..."

"I want you to treat me, Moira, I confide in you; I don't want a man, least of all your father, to see me naked, and touch and be inside me. You are my best friend, and have been for a long time, even before you started coming home on weekends; I have followed your career day after day and month after month. I want you to be my doctor."

"I shouldn't do it, Helen; I could never forgive myself if I make a wrong diagnosis."

"Let's be practical, my dear, you're very good at this, and I know that you at least have some feelings and you care for me, so..."

"I do have more than some feelings for you, and yes, I care about you very much."

"Well, that's it then; you have your doctor's bag with you, don't you? How and where should we do this examination, here or in my bedroom, and what do I wear?"

Moira decided then and there that she would be her mother/friend's doctor and to hell with the Hippocratic Oath and the suggestions that doctors not attend to members of their own families.

"OK, Mother, I will see you in a few minutes; go to your bedroom and put a peignoir or a summer camisole on; I'll go fetch my bag and wash my hands; I'll be with you in no time at all and we'll see to your lump."

When Moira went into her bedroom, her mother was sitting at the bedside waiting for her. She had put an open gown on. The gown was actually nearly see-through, and it was also parted to show the profile of a succulent and beautifully rounded breast, with its perfect brown areole and nipple. A dainty blue ribbon was tied at the neck of the gown and it draped open from that point and swirled out below her knees. Moira saw that she was wearing white panties with lots of lace and a matching blue ribbon laced through it at the waist. They were taut over her body, and she could make the tummy curve and the inviting curve of her mound out as the panties swept down into the V between her legs. A few strands of dark blond hair peeked out from under the elastic of the panty leg, hinting at the nest of curls inside. Her breasts were pushed together by her arms as she leaned forward with her elbows on her knees. She had a nervous smile; a doctor is a doctor whoever he or she is, her smile was bright with lipstick and pearly teeth, with the light glistening on moist, tempting, full lips.

She asked Moira with a trembling voice, "What do I do? How do you want me, laying on the bed, standing up, or what...?"

"Be calm, Helen, this is nothing more than a checkup to see what you have, or if you have anything at all. Take off your gown and lie down on your back for right now, and put your...where did you tell me you felt the lump, right or left breast?"

"Left."

"Alright, put your right hand under your head and let me see."

Moira delicately explored her mother's left breast, Helen anxiously looked at her face, but Moira's was granite like. She found the lump, then took the nipple between two fingers and gently squeezed to see if liquid came out. Moira was getting wet, not usual in her relationship with her patients, so why now? Helen was exceptionally well-conserved, and her body was very attractive; Moira's horniness went away after a few seconds when she saw a pearl of liquid at the tip of the nipple.

Then she asked her mother: "Helen, when was the last time you had your mammograms?"

"Oh Dear, I don't remember It must been five, six years ago. Why, is something wrong?"

"We won't know till we do a complete set of tests; mammogram, Pap smear, the works"

"You're scaring me, my love."

"Don't be," her voice was harsh by the tension. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be brusque."

She then made her mother push her left arm up under her head and bring the right one down and repeated the same procedure as with the left breast. The right nipple remained dry when she squeezed the tip this time; not so her pussy which was soaking wet.

"Alright, Helen, I need to check your cervix, please take your panties off, and let me examine you."

Her mother stood up, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the laced white panties, pushed them down over the flare of her hips, and stepped out of them; one long leg, then the other. Moira was seemingly entertained with her briefcase and medical instruments all the while. She turned around and said, "Please lay down on the side of the bed, with your legs up and open, and the heels flat on the edge, Helen."

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers