Oh God, What Have We Done?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

Helen's searching fingers were soon moving along Moira's bare thigh and above to her crotch, and it was Helen's turn to moan when she felt the wet and swollen lips of her daughter's vagina. Her fingers gently pried the lips apart and pressed inside. Helen pressed her lips to hers again when Moira moaned her pleasure.

"Oh God," Moira gasped, when Helen pulled her lips away and began to push the top of her loose nightshirt down; she felt helpless to stop her mother again.

When Helen had Moira's breasts free of her gown she said, "Wow, your breasts are gorgeous, small, but gorgeous. Look at the size of those nipples. Oh God," she moaned and bent her head.

Moira looked down as if she were a spectator in an erotic show watching two other women making love, as she watched her mother suck her hard nipples into her mouth. It was as if she were floating above the room, disembodied from the activity on the bed, although the electric pulses emanating from her nipples and charging directly down to her clit made her very much aware that she was involved.

Helen sucked one nipple, then the other, covering them with her saliva. She used her tongue to gently lick all over the soft skin of her daughter's breasts, her eyes looking up at Moira's. She then pinched one nipple as she bit the other, bringing a long, low moan from Moira's lips. She suddenly sat back and looked at her daughter, who was now laying back, her eyes half closed and her breasts heaving. She was ready, Helen thought.

Helen leaned close to Moira and whispered, "I'm going to eat your pussy. I want to suck your sweet juice into my mouth. I can't wait anymore."

Her daughter moaned and her legs unconsciously spread apart as she watched as the mature woman, who just happened to be her mother, go to her knees on the floor between her legs; she was paralyzed with heat and excitement. Their eyes met as Helen took slowly her nightdress down her thighs.

"Lift up," Helen whispered.

Moira's hips lifted, allowing her mother to push her dress down her hips as she did when she was a child.

This gave Helen a close-up view of Moira's pussy, and she openly stared at it. Looking further up her body, she stopped at the breasts and said;

"You have a wonderful pair of breasts, with lovely nipples." Her mother looked into Moira's eyes, and she could start to smell her own scent wafting as she felt her pussy became sopping wet. She looked down at her mother and asked, "Can you please help me take these panties off, Helen, I'm having a little trouble."

Helen said she would and placed her hands on her daughter hips, running them around to her ass as she began to slowly move them down to where the panties were. When she got to the panties, she slowly moved them down to her daughter's ankles, then, moving her hands behind each of her knees, removed one foot at a time out of them. Moira was wetter than at any time before, and she now started to smell her mother's arousal as well.

Helen stood up, and standing within a couple of inches of Moira, said, "Well, I guess that I won't need these any longer," and took her diaphanous peignoir and her silk short nightshirt off. Her hair brushed Moira's right nipple as she bent down, causing it to become painfully erect, and removed her panties. She stood upright, and reaching out with one hand, caressed Moira's cheek.

"Oh, God, your pussy is so beautiful, so excitant," Helen passionately said. She bent her head and began to kiss up Moira's thighs, making sure Moira could feel her hot breath on her thighs. She slowly worked up Moira's thigh until her tongue was licking the soft skin and hair above her swollen mons.

Moira was beyond being excited now, and she thought she might pass out as she felt her mother's tongue licking her thighs, teasing her, avoiding her swollen sex lips. "Oh, Goddess, please," she moaned.

"Please what?" Helen asked, her mouth poised above Moira's pulsing vagina.

"Oh, Goddess, oh, Goddess, please suck me, suck meee, you bitch, you're killing me," Moira hissed. "Ohh Ahhhhhhh!!!" she screamed when Helen's mouth clamped onto her swollen lips. Her hands went to Helen's head and her thighs lifted up and wrapped around her mother's neck, her hips sliding down the bed.

Moira was in heaven; she loved women and she hadn't had any sex since the last group sex she had had out of town. She had had solo sex after a day in the clinic, when she had examined some particularly good-looking pussy and had desired to eat them. She would also have loved to suck their juices, to bring them pleasure, but she didn't; her reputation and that of the clinic come first.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Moira moaned, as she humped her hips into her lover's face. She had been eaten many times before, but nothing compared to this. Maybe it was her mother's saliva that induced her in a drugged state, or maybe it was her mother's skill as a lover; her body was responding like never before either way.

Her daughter's juices were the sweetest Helen had ever tasted as they literally poured out of Moira, forcing Helen to quickly swallow. It still overflowed her lips and poured down her chin.

Moira suddenly shivered and clamped her thighs tightly around her mother's head. "Yes, yes, yes, eat meeeee!" she moaned, as a climax ripped through her.

Helen practically drowned from Moira's spurting juices and she would have gladly drowned in order to please her lover. As it happened when she was with a woman, her own vagina spasmed in pleasure, and a strong climax went through her, making her suck even harder on her lover's wet hole.

Finally, Moira relaxed back on the bed, her thighs easing the pressure on her mother's head. She looked down and could see Helen's eyes smiling up at her, her tongue still working inside her vagina. Moira was surprised when she reached up and began to tweak her nipples again. She saw Helen pull back, stick her tongue out, and lick her still swollen clit.

"Ohhhhh," Moira moaned again, a new ripple of excitement running through her. "Oh, Goddess," she moaned, when Helen began to suck her swollen clit. "Mother, Mother, no, no more, no more," she moaned; although her hands went back to her mother's head at the same time.

Moira came like never before. It hit her so hard that she thought she was going to black out. Her convulsing body forced her pussy further into her mom's face. Helen just kept licking Moira's clit, ignoring her daughter's hands pushing her head trying to make her stop. Moira took her breasts in her hands, and mauling them and pinching the nipples, she could feel another orgasm was fast approaching. Helen knew just what to do, because she inserted a finger into Moira's pussy a second later.

Helen started to move it in and out her daughter's pussy, then inserted a second finger. Moira felt the next orgasm starting and told her mother so; Helen sucked Moira's clit into her mouth, and started pumping her fingers into her daughter's pussy, faster and faster, with a vengeance. Moira screamed, calling out to her mother like an infant, "Oh, Oh, Mom, Oh Mommy, that's it, as her second orgasm started. I'm coming, I'm coming," and her body convulsed over and over as her orgasm crashed down. Helen took her mouth and her fingers from Moira's pussy and clit, and started to drink her juices. She made loud slurping noises, and she stuck her tongue inside Moira's pussy to lick the remaining juices from inside it as her daughter's orgasms started to subside. One crazed with lust and passion, Helen pushed her face hard against her daughter's pussy, and reaching in as far as she could go with her tongue started to move it around, and in and out.

This triggered yet another orgasm, stronger than the other two, and Moira was hopelessly lost in orgasmic bliss. She put her hands down and pulled her mommy's head harder towards her pussy, where Helen kept her tongue inside as Moira kept coming.

It was the most fulfilling moment Moira had ever had in all the days of her life, and she wanted it to last forever.

Helen stayed where she was until the third orgasm has subsided and Moira had let go of her hair and head. As her mother raised her head, Moira looked down to see her face covered with her juices. She put her hands on Mommy's shoulders and pulled her body back up. Moira, all her tiredness vanished, wanted to kiss her, and wanted to taste her own pussy juices from her mother's face. They then passionately kissed, open-mouthed, tongues intertwined, Moira licking the juices off her mommy's face. Moira's legs were around her mom all the time they kissed, like she did when she was a toddler, and clutched her mother's body with her arms and legs, never wanting to let go.

Moira took Helen's face in her hands, and looking deep into her eyes, said, "Oh, Mom that was the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done to me. I love you, I love you so much," and they kissed again, bodies motionless for the longest time, arms around each other with Helen still embraced by Moira's legs. Helen disengaged herself after a few moments more and pushed herself up to a standing position.

"I'm aching; my old back and knees aren't used to this kind of calisthenics anymore. May I lay down with you?"

Moira's eyes opened and her mind came down to earth faster than she would have liked, her orgasm still reverberating through her body from head to toes, "Oh, I'm sorry, Mother, please come here and lay down. I was in another world, a magical world."

Helen lay down beside her daughter and cuddled with her, still covered with the diaphanous peignoir and the short silk nightshirt. Moira felt the peignoir getting in the way after a few minutes, so she helped Helen take it off so she could feel the silk of her mother's nightshirt against her nude body. The touch of static electricity from the silk made her naked body shudder and fill with goose bumps.

"Now I want to pleasure you, Mom; do you mind if I call you 'Mom'? I want to give you what you gave me." Moira laid Helen on her back on the bed, and moving straight on top of her, moved in between her legs.

"No, of course I don't mind you calling me 'Mom', it's been so long, my love," she said, with a voice filled with longing, then opened her legs wide so Moira could comfortably fit in between.

Helen raised her knees up at the same time, and Moira could feel their pussies touching spread her legs a little either side of her mom's hips to get a better contact. She shuddered when she felt her mom's pussy lips touching hers, felt them open as a flower does, and felt her mother's clit as it rubbed against her swollen one. Both let out a low moan into each other's mouth at the sensation of their clits coming together. It was time for Moira to force her tongue as far into her mom's mouth as she could, and Helen greedily sucked on it.

They moaned into each other's mouth in unison, until Moira detached herself from her mother's and started to kiss her neck and suck her earlobe, then lick the insides with the tip of her tongue, and after a moment, to open her mouth and try to suck the whole ear into her mouth. Helen shuddered with such a delicate form of loving, a woman's kind of loving. Moira then moved straight to her mother's chest, wanting to get her hands, mouth, and lips on those beautiful tits and large, hard, nipples. Helen's tits were bigger than Moira's and sagged a little towards either side of her chest, but they were still exquisite as far as her daughter was concerned.

While taking her mother's breasts in her hands, Moira was thinking that she has had hundreds of breasts to touch; had touched hundreds of breasts, some younger than these, and many wanting me to caress them and more. I know, I'm a doctor, a woman doctor, and I know when a woman is excited by my touch; those breasts are as sacred to me as these are, however them I don't desire any but these, OK. My God what I'm doing; what are we doing?

Moira was amazed at how soft they felt, so while massaging them, she took one in each hand and started to play with them, then she caressed the nipples and areolae with the tip of her fingers. Her mother groaned, and with a tremor in her voice, said, "Oh, that's it, Moira, squeeze them harder, Darling. Lick them, bite them a little, scrape the tip with your teeth," and she did just that. She didn't want to do it to her 'Helen', but took one of her 'mom's' nipples into her mouth and started to suck and lick it, then took the other one and did the same. Moira went to and fro from one nipple to the other. She gently sucked on them and gently bit them, while being careful and not forgetting her mother's illness. This treatment of her nipples extracted a moan from her mother and as Moira bit a little harder and moved her jaw sideways, then back and forth, rolling her mom's nipple between her teeth, her mom moaned and whimpered again and again. She repeated this loving with the second nipple and got the same response, then Moira felt her mother's hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her down.

Moira had been waiting for this moment and was going to enjoy it. She kissed and licked every part of her mother's body as she moved, gently pushed lower by Helen's hands towards her pussy. A feeling of utter desperation overcame her when she arrived at her mother's trimmed mound. The 'doctor' in her brain was sending her libido messages to tread carefully on that road; there really was risk of death.

She felt the need and that she would collapse and die if she didn't taste her mother's juices at that very instant. She moved straight to her pussy and starting down at the bottom, closest to her puckered rear hole, licked upwards, parting her pussy lips, and tasting her for the first time. Helen tasted exquisitely, and Moira moved her hands to part her mother's pussy lips and lifted her head to look at her mom's pussy. It was conformed as thousand other pussies she had seen in her professional life, but this one was different, it was her lover's pussy. The outer lips were all red and puffy, and the clit was out of its chamber, fully exposed, the hood withdrawn. Her clit was larger than most she had seen in practice and she reached out to touch it with the tip of her tongue. Helen moaned and jumped as if struck by an electric current as Moira's tongue started to circle her clit.

Helen lifted her knees at that moment, keeping her legs spread. This gave her daughter full access to all of her perineum, pussy, and anus. Moira started licking in earnest, changing the shape of her tongue at will, from a wide flat surface to lick all of her Mom's pussy, to a pointy tip to concentrate on her clit. She was so totally absorbed in licking and lapping Helen's pussy that her breathing almost stopped, and it was with a jolt that she pulled her face from her mother's crotch to avoid choking. She was seeing everything red, the color of her mother's red pussy lips.

She poked her 'hard as a spear' tongue into Helen's hole, and pushed her face against it as hard she could. Her nose rubbed her Mom's clit, and gripped her full-bodied hips, pulling her face into her with both of her hands. She felt her mother's first orgasm arrive. Helen's vaginal canal spasmodically clamped down on Moira's tongue as she moved her tongue in and out, fucking her with it. Helen yelled out so loudly they were lucky the house was far away from anyone. Moira just kept licking and sucking her mom until she came a second, then a third time.

Being a doctor, and a gyno at that, she intimately knows women's bodies and the reproductive and sexual organs. Moira knows all the gimmicks to pleasure a woman and the care she must have with Helen so not to hurt her in an outburst of passion.

She lifted her face off her mom's pussy and removed her hands from Helen's thighs. She immediately put one finger inside her mother to open her entrance by turning it with caution, and quickly followed it with a second, then a third finger --all the while slowly pumping them. Helen was saying, "Ooooh, Moira, my love...that feels sooo good. Now pump it harder....Fuck your mom with your hand."

She moved her left hand to Helen's clit and rubbed it with her thumb, then she started to really pump her fingers into her mom's pussy, carefully watching as they disappeared and reappeared as to not hurt Helen's cavity. In the throes of lust, Helen yelled, "Oooh yes...yes...yes...Oh fuck...Oh yes...Oh fuck, I'm going to come!" Moira looked up at her mother's face, past her very erect nipples and swollen breasts. She had a look of utter satisfaction on her face as she came.

Helen's pussy clamped down on Moira's fingers, squeezing them together, clamping them very tight. She then threw her head back and her arms flailed about in the air as her chest heaved, looking for air. Helen's body went completely slack after fifteen to twenty seconds, her face became totally relaxed, and she just laid there breathing deeply for several minutes before her eyes slowly opened. Helen had blacked out.

Moira slowly withdrew her fingers from her mother's pussy, and she moaned as Moira did so. "Was that OK, Mommy dear?" She asked, then moved up to embrace her mother again, lying on the comforter next to her. "Oh, Moira, my wonderful daughter; I think that that was the best sex I have ever had," Helen said with watery eyes. They embraced and fell softly to sleep in each other's arms.

10

New exams at lab

Moira awoke, tired and sore with the first light of the next day, and she felt an arm over her midriff after a few minutes. Looking to the side, she saw her sleeping mother, face down, her face turned her way, and her arm hugging her as a lover, which she was, would. Her mother's face was at rest, serene, and calm, her features showed neither her age nor her disease. She was beautiful and Moira suddenly wanted to mourn. She lay still on the bed, motionless, letting her mother's sleep with tranquility.

Helen's eyes slowly opened an hour later, feeling the unaccustomed presence of someone in her bed. A wide smile lit her face when she saw Moira, remembering last night, "Good morning, my love, what time is it?"

It seemed to her that it was the most natural thing in the world to awaken with her daughter in her bed after a night of sex and loving. While Moira had awakened tired and sore, her mother was fresh as a newly cut rose. Rising from the bed and seeing that she was naked, she guffawed while she looked for and put on her sexy peignoir asking, "What do you want for breakfast, my love? Coffee and juice, toast and eggs with bacon, what my love?"

"Oh, you must rest, Mother, I'll make breakfast," said one tired Moira, moving as if to get out of bed.

"Nonsense, my love, let Mommy pamper you; you'll have time to look after me later."

"Oh, Mother, I..."

"Don't worry, my love, nothing is going to happen to me."

So she made breakfast, and Helen came back to bed with her daughter. She kissed Moira on the lips, no tongue this time, and hugging her she asked, "Well, whenever you feel like it, explain tomorrow's procedure to me."

"OK, Mother; you know that I don't approve on keeping these tests secret and to not confide your sickness to your husband," but Helen was determined to keep anything concerning her cancer secret from anyone. "I have my reasons, my love; just trust me in this as I trust you as my doctor."

"Yes, Mother, but I will be alone to do the examinations your...you require."

"I know, but you can do it, now tell me what this procedure is all about so I'll be mentally prepared."

"I'm going do several exams to you, the most important being a colposcopy, and if necessary an endocervical curettage."

"You sure put it bluntly, my love."

"It's the only way I can treat you, Helen, being as unemotional as I can be; which is not much."

"OK, Doctor; please explain me the clinical process."

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers