Oh, Hell No

Story Info
She wanted him to be her cuckold, he refused.
11.6k words
4.42
214.1k
200
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, constructive comments are welcome and please remember, this is a work of fiction... Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc.

*****

As Beauregard Jackson, "Bo" to his friends and family, sat at the table in the coffee shop waiting for his second cousin, Mary Jane, he wondered what was going on in his life with Bobbi Jean, his wife of two years. Last night she had said some things to him that just didn't make any sense to him and he hoped Mary Jane, or "MJ," as everyone called her, could help him sort it all out.

It's not that Bo was stupid, or anything like that - he was just a simple country boy who lived by a simple set of rules, one of which was that husbands and wives were supposed to be a team working for the same goal. Perhaps he was a bit too trusting, or at worst, naive about the ways of the modern world, but he wasn't stupid.

He had known Bobbi Jean, or "BJ," all through high school and the two were a couple during their senior year. Like every other male in the little town where he lived, Bo had few choices after high school. Go to college, get a low-end job in town or join the military. Not having enough money to go to college, and not wanting to work forever as a laborer, he chose to join the Marines.

He and BJ had talked about getting married, but they decided to wait until he finished his four-year tour in the Corps. Meanwhile, she went to college, having parents with some financial means. After his stint, much of which was spent in vacation spots like Iraq and Afghanistan, he came home.

They got married, even though everyone, including MJ, warned him that BJ had changed in the last four years. But blinded by love - or perhaps lust - he ignored the warnings and married her. Looking at her pretty, smiling face and her sexy body, he couldn't believe that she wasn't the same girl he knew in high school.

He went to work at his uncle's feed store, loading trucks and making deliveries, while taking night courses at the local college for computers and networking, figuring that the veteran's benefits he earned in the Corps should be put to good use. Of course, he knew that at the rate he was going, it would take a while for him to finish his degree.

He had saved enough during his military service to put a good down payment on a nice starter home for him and BJ and bought the house as soon as he got back. BJ liked the house and immediately began putting a "woman's touch" on the place the second he carried her over the threshold.

In the meantime, she had gotten a job with a local law firm, working as a paralegal and making pretty good money for the area. She suggested that he let her take care of them financially so he could focus on school, but he shot that idea down.

"I'm the husband, and it's my job to take care of us," he said. Fortunately, what he made at the feed store was enough to cover the bills, and BJ's earnings went to things like food, furniture and whatever else they might need for the house.

For the first year, things seemed to go well. They got along and enjoyed sex almost every day of the week. They had decided to hold off on having any children until he had finished college and started working for one of the big firms in Springfield.

But as time went on, he started noticing little changes in BJ. She started going out on Fridays with "the girls," allegedly for drinks to unwind from the week. Then the Friday outings started happening more often, sometimes two or three times a week. Worse yet, she wouldn't get home sometimes until nearly 2:00 am and would immediately run to take a shower. He could smell the cigarette smoke on her clothes, and sometimes he caught a whiff of something else, but he couldn't quite make it out.

It wasn't unusual for Bo to pop into BJ's office and take her to lunch, but for some reason, she was never available. It seemed that every time he would go over, she was "out" with one of the attorneys handling issues with one client or another. When he mentioned it to her, she would wave it off and dismiss his complaints.

Then her firm hired Ryan Wallace, a flashy attorney from back east with connections. In their wisdom, they teamed Ryan with BJ and suddenly, she had to take off almost every other weekend to visit with clients out of town. Or at least that's what she said. Sometimes, she'd be in Little Rock, or Memphis, or St. Louis. A few times, she was gone for a whole week to New York, Boston, Miami or Washington, D.C.

At first she would call him every night and they would have wild sex when she got back. Then the calls started falling off, and so did the sex. Now, he was lucky if they got together once or twice a week.

Then the manner of her dress started changing. At first, she wore either pants suits or conservative dresses that fell well below the knee. Now, her skirts were fairly short. And he began to notice lingerie in her suitcases that he had never seen before, and once, he found a tiny club skirt that would barely cover her crotch.

Her attitude towards him also seemed to change. At first, she was proud of her Marine veteran husband who worked hard all day and went to school most nights. Now, she hardly ever said anything to him that didn't include a dig.

Then there was the conversation they had last night in bed. He was still trying to get his head around that.

His reverie was broken by the sound of MJ coming to the table. She sat down across from him with her coffee and snapped her fingers to get his attention.

"Hey, cuz, what's so damned important that you had to drag me out of the office?" she asked. She worked as the office manager for his uncle's feed store so he got to see her every day, but he wanted to talk to her outside the office to stem any gossip.

"I need to talk with you in private," he said. "And I don't want Uncle Les or the others hearing about my personal problems."

"Yeah, I kinda figured something's been eatin' at your craw for a while," she said. "Don't tell me, let me guess, it's BJ, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you guess?" he asked.

"That's easy," she said. "It's written all over your face. What is she doing now?"

"That's just it," Bo said. "I really don't know. I think she's cheating on me, but I can't prove it."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Bo," she said. "I knew she was going to be trouble."

"Yeah, you and everyone else told me, but I didn't want to believe it," he said.

"So, talk to me, cuz, what's going on?" she asked.

"It's something she said to me last night," Bo said. "I don't know what to make of it and I was hoping you could help me make sense of it."

"What did she say?" MJ asked.

"She said something about wanting me to be her cuckold," Bo said quietly. He didn't know what the word meant and seemed confused.

"That bitch," MJ spit. "Do you know what that means?"

"No, I don't," Bo said. "What is that?"

"She wants to fuck other men and she wants your permission," MJ said. Bo's eyes widened as her words sunk in.

"Oh hell no," he said. "I don't understand. Why would she want to do that to me?" he asked.

"Because she's a no-good bitch," MJ said. "What else did she say?"

"She said she wanted to maybe tie me up so I could watch and then maybe eat her cream pie," Bo said. MJ's face turned red, partly from embarrassment, partly from anger. "At the time, it didn't make any sense, but after what you told me, I think I understand."

"I hope so, cuz," MJ said. "You need to get some evidence against her and dump her cheating ass as fast as you can, before she makes good on her threat."

"How do I do that?" Bo asked.

"Listen, you need to go talk to cousin Mike," MJ said. Mike, another second cousin to both MJ and Bo, was a private investigator who often did favors for family, which covered quite a few people in town. "Tell him what you told me. He'll know what to do."

Bo nodded his head, tears coming down his face. MJ took his hand in hers. She loved him, and her heart went out to him.

"It'll be okay, Bo," she said. "If need be, you can come stay with me." He looked up at her.

"Thanks, MJ," he said. "I may just do that. BJ will be leaving again this weekend for something in Chicago so I should be okay till Monday."

"Okay, Bo," she said. "You know my door is always open for you, though. Any time. Just be careful and don't do anything stupid, you understand me? I don't want to have to come bail you out of jail."

"I'll be careful," Bo said.

"Okay," MJ said, standing up. "You take the rest of the day off. I'll tell Uncle Les you need to take some time for personal business. We're caught up for the day anyway." She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. She hated seeing him like this and was determined to do whatever she needed to get him through this.

Bo nodded his head and watched her leave, her ass swaying in her short denim cutoffs. Whoever ended up with her would be a lucky man, he thought. He pulled out his phone and called Mike, who answered on the first ring.

"Jackson Investigations, Michael speaking," he said.

"Mike, this is Bo. You got a few minutes?" Bo asked.

"Hey, Bo. Yeah, I think I can rearrange my busy social calendar for you," he said, laughing. "You wanna come over now?"

"Yeah," Bo said. "If you don't mind.

"No problem," Mike said. "I'll put on a fresh pot of coffee for ya."

"Thanks," Bo said. "I'll be right over." Bo ended the call, paid the bill and jumped in his pickup. Mike's office was on the other side of the small town and he would be there in a matter of minutes. He walked into the office and shook his cousin's hand.

"What's up, Bo?" Mike asked, pouring him a cup of coffee.

"I have a problem with BJ and I need to get some answers," he said.

"Really?" Mike asked. "I thought you two were doing great."

"Yeah, me too," Bo said. He explained everything he knew so far to Mike. Mike took notes as he listened, stopping only a few times to ask a follow-up question.

"When's the next time she and Ryan are going out of town?" Mike asked.

"This Friday," Bo said. "Tomorrow. They're going to Chicago." Mike looked at his calendar.

"Well, what do you know?" Mike asked. "It just so happens I have to be in Chicago this weekend for something myself. Tell ya what, cuz. Let me know where she's staying and I'll see what I can get for ya."

"I'll do that, thanks," Bo said.

"Also," Mike said, "it would help if we put some cameras and microphones in your house. Is there any way we can get in there and get that set up?"

"Yeah, you can do that," Bo said. "When would you like to do it?"

"The sooner the better, I think," Mike said. "Today is Wednesday, so we have a day or so before they head out. You never know what you might learn." Bo nodded his head in agreement. They arranged for Mike to come over with his gear that afternoon while BJ was still at work. "In the meantime, try to act normal around her. And for God's sake, don't do anything violent or stupid," Mike warned.

"I know this has got to cost a bundle," Bo began, but Mike waved him off.

"Don't worry about it. Pay me what you can, when you can," Mike said. "We're family, and that's more important."

"Thanks, Mike, I really appreciate it," Bo said. That was one advantage of living in a small town like this, where everyone knew everyone else. Family and true friends were usually always willing to help others in need.

Mike followed Bo to his house and installed motion-activated cameras in the bedrooms and living room, and placed a recording device on the phone to record any calls. Everything was set up to save the files on a computer Mike set up in Bo's office, which was actually an extra bedroom Bo converted for his studies.

Mike gave Bo a remote to turn off the camera in the master bedroom just in case he and BJ decided to get intimate and showed him how to access the videos on the computer he had set up. Bo wasn't worried about BJ getting to it because the room was filled with computers and computer parts he used for his own studies and work and she avoided the room like the plague.

After Mike left, Bo studied for a while, then showered and left for school. When he got home that night about 9:30 pm, BJ was waiting for him in the living room, dressed in a short skirt and tank top.

"Well, did you think over what we talked about last night?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Yeah, I thought about it," Bo said. "And I just can't do what you want." Her smile faded.

"Oh," she said. "How come? Don't you think it might be fun?"

"Maybe for you, but not for me," he said.

"Oh, come on," she said. "Don't be such a stick in the mud." He looked at her, not recognizing the woman he married.

"Are you cheating on me now, BJ?" he asked. She shook her head.

"No, you know I'd never do that to you," she said. "I love you. And if you really loved me, you'd let me have a bit of fun from time to time."

"So, if I wanted a bit of fun with, say, an old girl friend from high school, you'd be okay with watching me have sex with her?" he asked.

"Oh, no," she said. "That's not the way it works. If you even think about screwing around on me, I'd divorce you so fast your head would be spinning."

"So, let me get this straight," he said. "I'm assuming you're talking about Ryan, since you and he are gone all the time. You're telling me that it's okay for you to screw around on me with Ryan, but it's not okay for me to screw around with another woman. Is that right?" BJ looked nervous.

"Are you calling me a hypocrite?" she finally asked, trying to turn the conversation around.

"I'm saying that I'm not as stupid as you seem to think I am, BJ," he said. "You told me exactly what you wanted to do and I'm telling you that if you do screw around on me, we're finished." BJ got defensive.

"Don't even think of it, buster," she said. "I'll take you to the cleaners if you try to divorce me." Her tone of voice suddenly changed. "Look, this would be just a one-time thing, just for fun. How about it?" Bo shook his head.

"Not only no, but hell no," he said. "I won't have it." BJ looked at him before getting up.

"Okay, Bo," she said. "We'll talk about this when I get back from Chicago. It might be Tuesday before I get back, though. Think you can take care of yourself while I'm gone?"

"What do you think I've been doing all this time?" he asked. "Hell, it seems you're gone more than you're here. Can you at least let me know where you'll be staying so I won't get worried?"

"I guess," she said, sighing, writing something down on a piece of paper. "How about giving me a send-off?" she asked, posing seductively. Bo wasn't about to turn down an offer like that. Hell, he thought, it's been so long since they've had sex he almost forgot what she felt like.

"You're going to be here tomorrow night, aren't you?" he asked. She shrugged.

"Maybe," she said. "Ryan mentioned something about heading out tomorrow night after work."

"And you're just now telling me?" Bo asked. "You were only supposed to be gone Friday through Sunday and now you're saying you may leave tomorrow and not get home until Tuesday?"

"That's just the way things are in this business," she said. "You always have to stay one step ahead of the other guys."

Bo followed her into the master bedroom, flipping the remote switch to turn off the camera. He watched her as he undressed, and marveled at her gorgeous body. She stripped off her clothing, what little there was of it and noticed for the first time that she had shaved her pussy completely bald.

"Wow," he said, looking at her. "When did you do that?" She smiled as she approached him.

"Just today," she said. "I did it just for you." Bo didn't believe her, but decided, 'what the hell,' and began fingering her slit as she moaned. She laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Come here and eat my pussy," she purred, spreading her lower lips apart with her fingers. He smiled and put his head between her legs. Licking her, he noticed that she was more wet than normal, and she tasted just a bit different, but he couldn't place it. Maybe, he thought, it was because she used one of those fancy douches she bought in Springfield. He looked up at her and noticed she had a wicked grin on her face.

He worked his way up her body and positioned his hard cock at the opening of her pussy.

"Do it," she whispered. "Fuck me." He entered her pussy and thought she felt a bit different, but he didn't complain. He pumped into her as hard as he could, bringing her to orgasm. He kept up the pace until he finally exploded inside her. After they calmed down, he kissed her, noticing the same wicked grin on her face. What was that all about, he wondered.

She climbed off the bed and scampered into the bathroom to clean up after he rolled off of her. He couldn't help but think something was wrong, but he couldn't quite place it. After she came out of the bathroom, she climbed back into bed and went to sleep after giving him a kiss on the cheek. He tried to sleep but had a very difficult time.

The next morning, she woke up early, showered, dressed and made coffee and breakfast. He climbed out of bed and did his morning routine. He went into the kitchen where BJ was and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"You're up early," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Yes, we have an early morning meeting to get ready for the trip," she said. She handed him a piece of paper with the name of a hotel and her room number. "This is where I'll be staying. I'll call you when I get there, okay? Don't worry, everything will be alright. But we are going to talk more when I get back Tuesday."

She put a couple eggs and some bacon on a plate and put it on the table where he usually sat, then dished out her own breakfast. It looked and smelled good, so he sat down and ate. BJ also sat down and quickly wolfed her food down. He had never seen her eat so fast before. After taking a couple sips of coffee, she got up and headed for the door.

"I'm heading out," she said. "Wish me luck."

"Don't I get a kiss or anything before you take off?" Bo asked. BJ sighed, came back to the table and gave him a perfunctory kiss on the cheek.

"There," she said. "I'm heading out. I'll call when I get to the hotel. Love you. Bye." And just that fast, she was gone. He finished his breakfast, put the plate in the sink and headed for his office to see what might have been captured the previous night.

He pressed the switch on his computer so his keyboard and mouse would control the machine Mike had set up. He maneuvered to the video folder and found there was no video from the bedroom. Then he switched to another file and found a very long video that started about 5:30 the previous day, while he was at school.

In it, BJ and Ryan had just entered the living room from the front door. As soon as they were inside, she turned and gave him a sloppy kiss. Soon, they had their clothes off and were making out on the couch.

"Is it safe to do this here? What if your Bo comes home?" Ryan asked.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie," she said. "He's at school and won't be home until 9:00 or so. Now fuck me." She spread her legs wide and Bo could see her shaved pussy. "You like my shaved pussy?" she asked. "I did it just for you, the way you like it." The lying, cheating bitch, Bo thought.

Ryan smiled as he put the head of his cock inside her. Bo saw that he wasn't wearing a condom. Ryan began sawing in and out of her pussy, his cock glistening with her juices.

"That's it, baby," she cried. "Fuck my wet pussy." Ryan grunted as he kept fucking her.

"Isn't this better than that hick husband of yours?" he asked.

"Oh God, yes," BJ moaned. "You're so much bigger and better than he is."

"I'm going to cum inside your pussy," Ryan said. BJ smiled and wrapped her legs around him.