Oh He's Handy All Right

Story Info
She hires a handy man to fix some things.
3.1k words
3.82
29.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been doing it for very long. Having sex with strangers. You see, my husband and I are recently separated. We haven't been intimate for over two years. And I had only been with him for the sixteen years prior to that.

He walked out six weeks ago. Leaving me home alone with our little girl. I was devastated.

I don't know why I started perusing the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist. I was just feeling so needy. And I was so tired. When my husband left, there were several things around the house he had meant to repair. He just never got around to it. So now I had to deal with the broken window, and the broken table, and the broken kitchen drawer.

I hadn't been working much lately. There was no money. I didn't know what I was going to do.

That's when I saw his ad. "Need a Handyman?

I was so nervous! I'd never done anything like this before. He said payment could be "whatever". Don't worry, I'm not that naive. I knew exactly what he meant.

We met for coffee so I could "check his references". He looked clean, normal, well groomed. When he sheepishly admitted he measured almost eight inches, I didn't know what to say. My husband isn't nearly that big. I almost called it off because I felt so intimidated. What if he wouldn't fit? Would it hurt? Would he be sweet and give me time to get used to how big he is?

I asked him to come back with me to my house so that he could look at my wobbly kitchen table. When we got home, he followed me up the stairs. I could feel his eyes searching for what I had hidden under my skirt. I had told him about buying some new panties. Navy ones with little white polka dots and satin ribbons. I felt so flushed. That was when I knew I was going to let him fuck me. I'm so tired of be a good girl. Respectable, even.

I was still scared.

I opened the door, led him inside, and nervously asked him where he would like to start.

He was really good about calming me down. I didn't think I was going to kiss him - too intimate. But he didn't give me much choice. He leaned in and wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled me close. He tasted minty. And like cigars. mmm...

He made sure I was good and breathless before he backed me up against the couch. He felt my ass and lifted me up a little so that my clit would scrape down the length of his cock. He wanted to make sure I knew what I was in for. My clit swelled from the contact and that's when I first said the word "please".

My ragged voice must have turned him really on. He laid me down on the sofa, put a hand under my knee, and spread my thighs apart. As he lowered himself down on top of me he said, "Show me your nipples." Oh god, they were so hard. You see, my girls are pierced, so it's fairly easy to make them sensitive.

He breathed out a sigh when he saw they were pierced. His breath made them stick out even further.

"Ohhh." He reached down and pinched one of them between his fingers. I caught my breath at the exquisite pain. Tears welled up as I asked "You'll be sweet, won't you?"

He didn't answer but instead caught the little metal ring in his teeth and pulled a bit. "Oh!"

He settled in for a long while. Licking and sucking and pinching and tugging. My nipples got all red and swollen. They were so sensitive, I could hardly think. He held my hand above my head and held me so still I couldn't move. Couldn't lift him off of me. Couldn't feel anything but how my nipples were burning and my pussy was all wet and slick.

His hands are rough and calloused and big. His fingers scraped down my tummy. He gathered my panties up in between the folds of my pussy lips, moving them aside so that the fabric nestled my clit. His rough fingers tugged the material so tight I cried out. My clit was so big now, it peeked out from it's little hood. He looked down and when he saw I was bare. He made a low growl.

"Ohhh...it's so pretty."

He reached under me and pulled my panties off. He stroked my naked pussy lips up and down. I wiggled a little and he spanked my pussy folds and said sternly, "Be still."

Oh! No one had EVER slapped me down there! It stung. It made a wet sound. It was delicious! I couldn't think of anything but how my pussy felt so full and burning.

Tears welled up in my eyes when he first slid his finger inside. "Oh honey, shhh, you're so tight."

As his head lowered between my thighs and his tongue first slid against my pussy, I let go of my husband and the needy feeling. Now I was ready to be filled, you know what I mean? So when his second finger joined his first, I felt so full, I almost came.

His fingers were so calloused. He only went in a little at first. He was teasing me too, you see. When I started rocking my hips back and forth a little, he pulled his fingers out and slapped my clit again.

"I said hold still. I meant it."

I gasped and froze. "Oh, I'm sorry." I whispered. "I'll be still." He pinched a nipple as he raised up and I whimpered. When started to unbutton his pants, I got scared again. He placed a knee on either side of my face and slowly pulled himself out of his pants.

He was so hard. He was so big. The head of his dick wouldn't fit, I was just sure of it. I looked up at him worriedly. He took himself in his hand and opened my mouth.

"Come on sweetie." he breathed as he fed me his dick. I opened my mouth and felt him slide against my tongue. I swirled it around the head of his dick until he said, "Wider."

He held the back of my head as he forced himself deeper into my mouth. I struggled a little when he bumped up against the back of my throat. That hurt a little. But he wouldn't let me go for a second and held himself still. Then he slid himself back out.

And then back in again.

And again.

He held my head. He tangled his fingers in my hair in the back with one hand, and slid his dick in my mouth with the other. I gagged a little when it bumped up against the back of my throat. He wouldn't let me move though, and I couldn't breathe.

When I started to struggle, he said "Shhh..." and pulled back out. I took a shaky, quick breath, and he pushed his dick back in. He kept doing this, getting faster and faster, until he was full on fucking my mouth. Holding on to my hair and forcing my head back and forth. I whimpered and he breathed, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck, baby. Like that, just like that!"

I tried really hard. Everything got all slobbery and slippery. My mascara was running down my face when I first tasted his come. I was making all these nasty sounds. He finally stopped and pushed me onto my back.

It hurt when he finally entered me. He didn't give me time to get used to how big he was. He slid in all the way because I was so wet.

I gasped and arched my back. I tried to back up a little to get away, but he had me pinned down and his dick just kept stretching me and stretching me.

He got a little upset when he couldn't get in me all the way. He was in only about halfway.

He said if he couldn't get it all the way in the next time, he was going to spank me.

I groaned. He had me all turned around and upside down. I didn't really want him to spank me, did I?

His huge dick just kept coming and coming. It scraped across the top of my clit and against the walls of my pussy. When I cried out, he put his hand over my mouth, muttered "Hush." and slid himself out.

"Watch. Watch this, now." he breathed and he made me look down. My eyes got bigger as he forced his way slowly back in. His wet dick separating my pussy folds wider and wider. When he was seated almost to the hilt, he stopped again, took his hand from my mouth and asked, "You ready?"

Was I? I had never done anything this nasty in my whole life. I didn't know this man's last name. My husband had always treated me so tenderly. I felt used, dirty, gross. My Handyman had dirt under his fingernails and sweat stains around his collar.

Curiosity got the best of me. I reached down in between us and pulled my pussy lips apart so I could get a good look. I was so pink. So wet.

He didn't wait for my answer. He pulled out and slammed back into me so hard, I screamed. My pussy was on fire. The burning, needy, fullness of it was the only thing I could think about. His dick plunged in and out of it's wetness, over and over again. He reached for a nipple and grunted in my ear.

He was brutal. He pulled my hair and forced my head back, pushing me further into the sofa. He kept pinching, pinching, pinching my nipple. While his dick kept banging, banging, banging into me. He forced his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't breathe under his assault.

I could barely move under the weight of him. His dick hurt at first, but then I finally gave up and gave in. For the first time in weeks I wasn't thinking of my husband. This stranger's nasty dick had me firmly pinned in the here and now. I couldn't do anything. I didn't even have to. All I had to do was lie there and take it, and feel it, and let my husband go.

I exploded. My back arched. I cried out. I came so hard my pussy clamped down around him and he shouted out. I was so filled. Filled with him. The pleasure started in my core and radiated through me. My clit shivered and wept. My nipples hardened, the pretty jewelry became mercilessly unyielding. I hadn't orgasmed with a man inside me in years. The Handyman impaled me on his thick dick. I could only feel him.

He slapped me.

"Did I tell you you could come?!"

I was so surprised, I couldn't say anything. I put my hand up against my burning cheek. Tears welled up again as I stammered, "N-no, sir."

He tsked a sound of disappointment and roughly pulled out of me. I made a pleading sound as he flipped me over onto my tummy. "Hush up! I never said you could come. I never said you could come, did I? Did I?"

He plunged two fingers brutally into me and spanked me really hard.

"Answer me! Did I tell you to come?"

I gasped in shock. My husband had never raised a hand to me. Hell, my parents neither. My ass and face were lit up. His fingers plunged roughly in again.

"N-no, sir. Oh, please?"

"Please, what?" He growled and landed another smack. The sound cracked through the air.

"Oh! Please, sir."

WHACK! "Please, what?"

I didn't know. I honestly had no idea. Please, what?

He pushed my face down so that my bottom was high in the air. I felt the head of his dick prodding my opening, swirling around in the wetness. I couldn't think. His spanking left me feeling so hurt. His fingers were so rough. I was so overwhelmed. I tried to sputter out an answer. Any answer. I didn't know what he wanted.

He pushed in a bit. "Shh. Stop crying. The next time you want to come, you ask me is all. All right?"

He slid his dick in further and that's when I felt his finger rimming me somewhere I did not want him to go. "Don't! No, wait!"

He smacked my ass really hard, really hard this time. "Don't you ever tell me no!"

As his dick spread me, his finger slid into my ass. My husband had NEVER done THAT before. I had never felt so full in my life!

I gave up. I put my hands over my face. His dick slid all the way in, and I felt him in places I hadn't before. His finger delved into my ass a bit, the pain was electric. When I felt his second knuckle pop into my opening, I lifted my head and sucked my breath through my teeth.

Did I really like this? Was I enjoying myself? I didn't know. I had so many emotions. All of the emotions. Every emotion there ever was.

I cried out. He spanked me. "Don't come!"

"No, sir. I'm not."

He pulled his dick out and shoved it back in. His finger keeping time. Stretching me. Such exquisite pain and pleasure mixed together that I started to come again. I didn't want to. I tried to stop before he noticed. I thought I may be able to hide it. Oh god, he was going to be so mad.

WHACK! "Ah!!"

"Don't come, yet." He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. With his hand tangled in my hair, his dick started really pounding away. His balls slapped against my naked pussy lips. I felt them slam against my clit and tried so, so hard not to come. I felt so full with him.

When he reached around me and pinched my nipple, I couldn't hold back anymore. I felt the orgasm start deep in my pussy. His finger felt it too.

Whack! "Don't! Don't you do it!"

My moan started low and got louder. Then I started to whine. It had stopped. He had stopped. He pulled out.

I felt so empty! "Oh. Oh, please?"

He pulled my head back so that I could feel his hot breath in my ear. "Please? Please what?"

I was so tired. The separation. The heartbreak. The impending divorce. Being a single mom. So tired of thinking and feeling. I decided I didn't care, anymore. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered but how good My Handyman felt when he was deep, deep inside me.

"Please, sir? Please can I come?"

He pinched my ass and I squealed. "You wanna come?" He shoved his dick back in.

"Please?"

"You fucking, little slut. You wanna come?"

I wiggled. "Oh please? Please can I come? I wanna come all over you. Can I? Please?"

He pinched my nipple, hard. Wetness gushed out of me. Betrayed by my body, I couldn't deny it any longer. I came and came. I've never come so hard in my life. It started low and deep. The pulsing waves of pleasure hit me and my pussy spasmed. I opened myself up wide to the feeling, letting it wash over me. His dick started pounding into me, again. He was so deep, the head of his dick feeling bigger and bigger. I felt so nasty. Was I really going to let this stranger come in me?

He shoved two fingers into my asshole and pressed down. Suddenly my pussy felt so small and tight. His fingers burned. He pulled his dick slowly out all the way.

"I didn't say you could come, did I?"

Oh, shit. He hadn't. He didn't say I could come. Before that thought could fully sink in, he shoved my head back down and shoved his dick in all the way. His come spurted inside me, bathing my pussy in his juices.

He roared. His voice deep and guttural. His come shooting out.

I'm so ashamed. I came again. I admit it.

After a few minutes our breathing slowed. He pulled out of me and raised up. I was all hot and sweaty. He slid his fingers into me and felt my pussy.

"Don't raise up. I want you to keep my come in there. I want you to feel every drop when it starts leaking out all over your panties later."

I whimpered. I had never been so used. Talked to like that, even. This man didn't seem to give two shits about me. I was just his plaything.

He stood finally and pulled his pants up. I did what he told me to do. I didn't move. I couldn't, even if I wanted to. My legs were so wobbly. I was so shaky.

He reached for his tool bag and started rooting around. When he found what he was looking for, he turned away from me and pulled out his cell phone.

"Hey. Yeah, I'm about done here. No, I wasn't very satisfied. I'll fill you in, later. I'm on my way."

He sat down beside me and showed me what he was looking for in his bag. It was a little butt pug. My eyes got wider.

"I want you prepared for the next time I come over. I want you to wear this tomorrow, so that you can get used to me. If you don't, I'll know. And my cock will rip that pretty little asshole of yours apart. Understand?"

Oh, god. He was coming back?

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

He stood up to leave and when he got to the front door, I cried, "Wait! Don't you want to fix anything?"

"I thought I just did." And he left.

I don't know how I feel about My Handyman. He was so rough. I don't want to make him mad at me, that's for damn sure. So, I'm wearing his little toy. I'm so uncomfortable. It feels bigger and bigger as the day wears on. Each step I take reminds me of him. The way his fingers felt. His big dick ripping me apart. I feel like everyone's looking at me. I know they can tell. I don't know how to explain why I keep blushing.

I'm going to come, again. I didn't get his permission. He's going to be so upset with me.

I can't wait.