Oh, How the Tide Turns!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers

I feel your body lower onto me. Before I realize what's happening, I feel two of your fingers inside me. I let out a desperate moan of relief. "Mmmm...you like that baby? You like my cock in your ass and my fingers in your slippery cunt?"

"Yessssssssss," I hiss.

You moan against my ear. You know...that moan you do when you're terribly turned on. It's not a moan exactly...it's more of a moan/grunt kinda thing. Whatever it is, I love it. That's when you're at your best. I look over my shoulder briefly to see the fire in your eyes. Yup...just as I'd pictured you would be. Sexy as hell, fiery, thirsty for more. Luckily, I'm your beverage of choice. "Bitch," you growl in that low tone. "You're a fuckin' slut. A fuckin' bitch if I've ever seen one. You're a cocksucking little whore!"

I whimper. I don't even remember doing it, so I must've lost myself for a moment, but I certainly do hear it escape my lips. I feel your fingers move deeper inside my cunt. You're spreading my lips apart, exposing me to the cool, crisp air of your bedroom. My nipples are rock hard as my tits swing out beneath me. Inside I'm on fire...outside, I'm shivering. I ignore it, though, as I feel your fingers linger against my clit. You're simply pressing down on my clit...not moving your fingers in the hard, fast circles that you know will get me off. "You wanna cum, bitch?" you ask, your cock barely moving in and out of my tight ass.

"Yes," I cry.

"Say please."

"Please," I whisper.

"C'mon, you can do better than that, slut," you say, nonchalantly. "Beg for it like you mean it."

"Please...please...PLEASE!"

"Please what?"

"Make me cum...please."

You laugh against my ear, then I feel you stand up. You're still behind me, and I wonder what you're up to until I feel your left leg move onto the bed beside my hip. I feel your left arm move around my waist to steady the both of us. Before I realize what you're planning exactly, you suddenly begin slamming yourself roughly into my ass again. At the same time, your right hand moves beneath me, finds my clit, and you begin rubbing in the hard, fast circles you know make me cum hard every time. I try to buck back against you, to fuck you back, but you hold me still. You're in total control of me, just like you like it. I stay on all fours, of course, and just let you have your way with me. I let you win. Finally, I give myself to you with complete willingness. Your hard, thick cock slams in and out of my tight asshole. I try to constrict it as best I can control, making it suction around your girth. I know it's working because I hear a moan escape your lips each time I do it. Your fingers moving in tight circles around my stiff clit. I feel you lean against me. You begin to fuck me harder...faster. Your fingers move faster against me. "Cum...for...me...bitch," you growl through gritted teeth.

I've never had this happen before, but right on cue, I cum for you. My body gives up the fight and I let you have what you want...me...all of me. My entire body shudders in orgasm. I feel waves and waves roll through me like never before. I grip the sheets beneath me harder and growl as I try to ride through my orgasm and fuck back against your dick. I scream as I cum. My mind races. My body shivers nonstop. My ass tightens around your cock. "Oh fuck...." I hear you moan as I'm riding the last wave of my cum. I suddenly feel you stand up straight, your fingers grip harshly on my hips. You slam against my ass harder than ever. "Fucking yessssssssssssssssss!" you scream. Before I know it, I feel a warm, liquid sensation inside my ass. Your cum drains from your balls and fills me up. You ride your orgasm out, bucking against me slower and slower until your balls are fully emptied. You ever so carefully pull yourself from within me and I collapse onto the bed, panting. My eyes are closed. The only sound I hear in the room is your panting. I concentrate on you. It's a beautiful sound.

"That was...wow," you finally say.

"Uh-huh," is all I manage, still not moving or opening my eyes.

"I need another shower. Care to join me?"

"Uh-huh," I say again.

We shower together in silence...simply washing our bodies, stealing occasional glances at each other's nakedness, and a grin as our eyes meet once in awhile. You get out first, towel off, and leave my towel on the sink. A few minutes later, I return to the bedroom where you're lying on the bed, still naked. "C'mere," you say, holding your arms out to me. I reach down and begin putting on my clothes without saying a word. "Oh no ya don't...you're not allowed to get dressed...that's my final answer!"

"I've gotta go," I say as I hurriedly pull my clothes back on.

You sit up in bed like a shot. "Go? What do you mean you've gotta go?!"

"Exactly what I said...I've gotta go."

"But why?!"

God, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I, myself, almost can't believe that I'm doing it. But, I know I must follow through with what I planned...it's my only way out of this mess. "Do you want me to stay?"

"Of course!"

"Do you wanna fuck me again?"

"Definitely!" you say, sitting on the edge of the bed now with your legs spread and your cock half hard once more.

"How long do you want me here?"

"As long as I can have you."

"But you can't have me."

"Why the hell can't I?!"

"Honey...baby...suga," I say going over to the bed and cupping your face in my hands as I stare down at you. I almost back out as you gaze up at me with those icy blue eyes, but somehow, I manage to continue. "Remember all those nights I wanted you so badly? Remember all those times when I told you how much I needed you? Remember how you wouldn't give yourself to me?"

"But, Lore, that was in the past. That was just phone sex. This is real life! Now that I've had you, I want more! I've GOT to have more!" you practically beg as you pull me closer towards you.

"We all want things we can't always have," I inform you, kissing you lightly on the forehead as I pull away. I step into my high-heeled shoes again, now fully dressed. "I will admit, it is lovely to hear you beg for a change."

"I don't understand, Lore. What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying, dearest, is now you've had me. Now you see how real I am. Now you want me more than anything else you've ever wanted your entire life."

"All true," you agree, the longing returning to your eyes.

"Ok, good...so...now...I'm leaving," I say, coldly. Without another word, I turn, walk out of your apartment, and leave. I leave for good. I leave forever. You see, this was my plan all along...to show you how it feels. Now you see? You see how it feels to truly want me as badly as I used to want you? This is the only way I could completely make you understand where I've been. Now, I can finally get over you once and for all. I've left you wanting and needing like you've done to me so many times before. I've taken the ULTIMATE control. I can't deny...it does feel empowering. See, I told you I wasn't weak. I told you I'd take what I wanted, and what I wanted was for you to want me. And now that you do, I'm finished with you for good. You weren't expecting that, were you? This is quite a surprising change of events, eh?

That was the last I ever saw of you. I'll never forget the look on your face as I left your apartment that day. You stood there in your living room, a pillow over your crotch, looking dumbfounded as I grabbed my bag and walked out the door...now THAT was priceless! Who's in control now, bitch? Oh yes...how the tide turns!

LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers