Oh Jakki, When We Meet

Story Info
Oh, the thing he plans when he meets you.
1.8k words
3.5
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jakki, I was thinking about you being fucked right now. I would love to see your pussy being used. It turned me on and my imagination ran wild. So, I wrote you a story. I hope you will be able to visualise what I have written and I hope it makes you wet. x

Jakki, it has been a while since we have seen each other. I have no idea what you remember of me but I will tell you what I remember of you. Long blonde hair, very sensual, likes to be touched and held, although there may have been an element of 'e' when that was the case. When we were out raving you always used to wear lovely tight, revealing clothes. If I recall correctly, you have incredibly well shaped, sized and weighted breasts. I remember, once, when we got back from wherever we had been, your nipples relaxed and they added a small bulge to your profile. But that was not the best memory I have from the clothes your wore. Your hot pants, wow, shaped your ass so well. I know I never saw your pussy in the flesh, but there was always a defined outline of your pussy lips on show. I wish I had had the courage to just kneel in front of you and trace those lines with my tongue. I would have loved to have heard your breathing quicken. I would love to have seen a wet patch show through.

We should meet, we should go back to the time we knew each other. We should get some MDMA and dope in. We should make a day of it. We should keep it secret from even our best friends. You should wear hotpants and a tight top. I will wear something that looks good, that you would find attractive. We should start off everything slow. Have a smoke and a small nip of crystal. Let that all sink in to our bodies, increasing all the sensations that are possible. We should share a glass of wine, put some music on and dance with each other, our hands roaming all over. We need to hold off as long as we can. As soon as we kiss, there would be no going back.

As we dance I would pull you close, I would feel your breasts pushing against me and you would feel my cock, starting to bulge, pushing towards you. You would turn 180 and we could dance with me rubbing my crotch between your ass cheeks. I would lean forward and start by kissing your neck, my hands cupping your breasts, kneading them slow and pinching your nipples. You would feel my cock hardening further against your ass. You push back further and we both know it's time. I push you forwards so your hands grip the arm of the sofa, you legs still straight, your ass outstretched. There is no need to be polite. I kneel behind you and pull your hot pants down to your ankles. I have your gorgeous ass and pussy in my face, I can smell you scent turning me on more. I put my hands on your hips, holding you tight and start to push my face towards your pussy. My tongue makes contact, I hear you catch your breath. I am encouraged by your taste on top of your scent. I understand why you like tasting yourself, it is like nectar.

I start to fuck you with my tongue from behind. I give your ass hole a little flick with my tongue and you squeal, part surprise, part joy. We become frustrated with the lack of access we have to each other so we stop and both sit on the sofa. You immediately lean towards my crotch and unzip and unbutton my trousers, demanding I stand up and take them off. I do and you jump forward to rub the bulge at the front of my boxers. You then peel them down and your eyes roll as my cock springs out towards your face. You take my big, purple, cut head in your mouth in a second, your hand grip my shaft and start pulling the skin, another goes down and cups my balls, rolling them between your fingers. It feels incredible. You have such a soft tongue and know how to use it, wrapping it around my shaft as you pull me into your mouth further.

But your pussy is calling out for attention. It is warming up and your scent becoming more powerful, I need to taste it more. I push you back on the sofa, holding your legs apart and see for the first time your tight, sweet little pussy open before me. I lower myself and trace your pussy lips with my tongue, flicking your clit every now and again. I slowly insert a finger, pumping it in and out, feeling your pussy moisten all the time. The another finger. The expression on your face is divine. I start to pump my fingers hard and deep into your pussy while sucking your clit. I can tell it is having an effect. You breathing quickens, your chest is heaving and my fingers and face are being oiled with your sweet tasting liquid. I finger fuck you so hard and suck on your clit so strong that the result is inevitable, you cum. You let out a deep moan and then squirt your warm cum in my face, I open my mouth and drink it as it sprays, but I do not swallow. I stand up and lean forward to your lips and let flow all that is in my mouth to yours, you do swallow, then you look me in the eyes and smile. As we are face to face, we are also cock to pussy. I feel nervous, we shouldn't be doing this, at least not penetrative sex. I start to rub my cock up and down your pussy lips, rubbing it over your clit at the top. You are so wet Jakki and my mouth and nose are filled with your essence. Now when I move, I feel the head of my cock sneak past your lips, I never push it in, but it is tantalising close. Wanting to continue exploring each others sex, and wanting to keep sex to the end, I suggest that it would be useful to have another, bigger cock to fuck you with.

You know what I mean and return with a big black dildo with a sucker on the end. We stick it on a chair so you can rest your legs down either side to allow full penetration. As you slowly lower yourself, the big black cock stretches you further and further open. I would not have believed it if you had told me you would take that all first time, but you did. And now, there is no stopping you, you start to rise and fall. I lean forward and lick you clit and pull on your big tits. This drives you wild and you cum again, forming a puddle on the chair, then slump into my arms, limp and drained. I pick you up and carry you back to the sofa. Your pussy needs a rest so I push your tits together and ram my cock between them, still lubed with your pussy juice and start to fuck them. Each time my cock comes through your tits, you give it a lick. But your pussy does not need a rest. While I have been fucking your tits, one of your hands has moved down and I turn to see you fucking yourself hard with three fingers. I don't want you to fuck your fingers, I want you to fuck my cock and you need my size in you to the hilt.

I want a good view when I am fucking your pussy. I want to be able to see, when I am pulling out, my big cock dragging your labia with and when I push back in, see your lips stretching inwards. You lie on your back with your legs round my shoulders. You will feel this deep. I put the bulbous head of my cock at the opening to your cunt, but I don't get a chance to think, you put your hands round my waist and pull me violently into you. I bottom out in one, I feel my cock hit your cervix, right at the top of your sloppy cunt. I then fuck you, hard. All the way out to the ridge of the head on my cock and then plunged back in up to my balls. I can see your pussy stretching and straining around my cock, I see your eyes rolling back and I can see your cum running down my thick shaft to my balls and then dripping in a puddle on the floor. I want to give it to you harder and I want to see our sex from a different angle. You turn over and stick your tight ass in the air. I need no more encouragement. I bury my hot dick back into your snatch fast and hard, again and again and again.

You moan in delight as you are loving having a cock that fills you up with the stamina needed to take you to where you want to be. I look down and see your lips stretching out again and also your lovely, puckered, pink ass hole. Now I am not keen on anal sex. I don't know if you are. But that should not negate that hole from attention. I put my finger to your mouth and you suck on it. I then move it back and slide it into your ass while I continue to fuck your pussy. I can feel my finger with my cock and I can feel my cock with my finger. I push the two together through the skin separating the two routes and you scream in delight, sending another rush of cum to the floor. I keep banging and know I am getting close. I warn you and you jump off my cock and turn round. I wank my cock furiously towards your waiting face and then, bang. I can barely stand as I shoot wave after wave of cum onto your pretty face. We collapse onto the sofa together and I start to lick my cum of your face. It doesn't taste as good as your but it tastes of sex and I love sex. We then turn and kiss, sharing my cum between our tongues. We then rest, laying each others arms. We are both totally fucked in every way. Your pussy is feeling loose and electric. My cock glowing red from the friction of your tight pussy. There is only one question hanging in the air. "When's the next time." I want it as soon as I can get my cock hard again.

Basically Jakki, I want to fuck you brains out! x x x ;-) x