Oh, James Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers

"Sorry I'm so hairy, Ed doesn't like me to shave."

"I love it," James said, "I've always imagined that you had a hairy blonde pussy, it's awesome."

Karen continued holding and feeling James balls, she couldn't believe how big they were. "So," she said, "are these black beauties mixing up something special for me? They feel pretty full."

"They've been mixing something up for you for years," he said. "We'll have to be extra careful." James told her that he had brought some condoms, so they could play safe.

Karen said "you won't need them tonight, I hate the feel of latex. I just want to feel your bare cock inside me and I want it now." James couldn't believe his luck; he hated wearing condoms just as much as Karen hated fucking them.

Karen straddled James and sat down on top of his lap, facing him as he was sitting on the couch. She held his cock in her hands and rubbed it on her big breasts as they kissed for a few minutes. He was leaking pre-come, and she used his cockhead to rub it into her tits. Karen rose up and positioned James cock against her pussy. The fat brown head spread her pink lips wide open as it slipped inside her sopping wet pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes as she slowly moved up and down, accepting his cock into her body. This has always been one of her favorite things, when a new lover enters her for the first time. She wanted to remember every inch of James cock, and she wanted to make sure that he remembered every inch of her pussy. She had kept James waiting a long time for this, and wanted to make their first fuck special for him.

James was just sitting still, watching what was happening in front of him. He couldn't believe his luck, the most beautiful woman he even knew, a married white woman, was riding up and down on his black cock, working it into her pussy. He just couldn't get over how fast things were happening; after dreaming about this for years, suddenly it was coming true. He watched as his black cock slowly entered Karen's hairy blonde pussy, enjoying the sight of it almost as much as the feel. He just loved the contrast of his brown skin entering her white skin. He was perfectly content to let Karen control the tempo. She leaned towards him, and started rubbing her breasts in his face every time she was at the top of her stroke. James started sucking and nibbling on her nipples; they were as hard as bullets.

When Karen had fully impaled herself on James cock, she just sat on it for a few minutes adjusting to the size. They kissed for a while and then Karen said "Oh James, your big cock feels absolutely wonderful inside me, it's just huge! She pointed to the pre-come she had rubbed on her tits, and said "It's unbelievable; this is how far it goes up inside of me. I'm afraid that I've become addicted to black dicks, especially big black dicks like this one."

James said, "I've always thought you were beautiful Karen, but you've never looked better than you do right now."

"You mean sitting here on your cock?"

"That's exactly what I mean. You're absolutely gorgeous, and your pussy feels so good I can't believe it."

"James," she said, "I am so sorry that I didn't sleep with you last year at the offsite meeting. I was so hot for you, it took all I had to say no."

"That's ok, you had to get comfortable with the idea. It was definitely worth the wait."

"If I had known how wonderful your cock would feel in me, we wouldn't have waited," she said.

Soon, Karen began moving up and down, fucking James cock. She concentrated on squeezing her pussy as tight as she could while she was going up, and relaxing on the way down. She ground her crotch against him every time he was all the way in, stimulating her clit and feeling his cockhead against her cervix. James couldn't believe how good this woman could fuck. Her pussy was tight already, but when she would squeeze it, it was unbelievable. He was doing everything he could to keep from coming in her already. He thought about taxes, mowing the lawn, whatever he could think of to get his mind off of his cock, while Karen continued fucking him, up and down, her big tits dragging across James' chest. The feel of her rock hard nipples dragging across his chest made it nearly impossible to think of anything else, and would drag his thoughts right back to the feel of his cock inside her pussy every time.

When James thought he couldn't hold out any longer, he told Karen she had better get off him, he was getting close to coming. She just stared into his eyes and continued fucking him, dragging those magnificent tits across his chest. James realized that he had the green light to come in Karen's pussy. He got more and more excited and said "Oh yes baby, I'm going to come. Oh yesss."

Karen sat all the way down on James cock as he came, shooting an enormous load of come deep inside her pussy. She was trying to count how many spurts, but when she felt his come start shooting into her, she also had an orgasm and lost count. They sat together, kissing, waiting for James cock to soften inside her. "Oh James, that was unbelievable," she said.

"It sure was," said James, "I can't believe how good you can fuck."

"I've been getting a lot of practice lately," Karen said. "I just loved feeling you coming in me, it kind of felt like you liked it too."

"I loved it," James said, "but I hope you're on some kind of birth control. I know I'm not."

"I'm not on anything," Karen said, "You can get me pregnant if you want to." She knew she wouldn't get pregnant, she'd had her tubes tied years ago, but the thought of getting her pregnant had turned her first black lover on tremendously. He had worked overtime trying to fertilize her. She figured it would turn James on too, and she wanted him hot enough to fuck all night.

"I would love to get you pregnant," James said, "coming in your pussy was fantastic, but I don't think we need to be having any babies."

"I'm not going to have any babies," Karen said. "I'm too old for that. I just like the thrill of cheating on my husband and risking getting pregnant makes it that much more thrilling. I just loved feeling your come spraying into me; I can't believe how much you shot in there, it felt like a bucket full."

"I don't know if I've ever come that much before," he said. "I've been saving that load up for you for ten years."

"I thought it was my reward for doing a good job," she said.

"That was the best I have ever been fucked, so I would say you did your job real well," James said. "I was going to lick your pussy, but I never got the chance."

Karen said "I didn't want my pussy licked; I wanted to fuck, and I'm not finished. I want some more of your come inside me."

"Well you sure did fuck," James said, "and I can't wait to give you some more come." They noticed that James cock was still hard inside Karen. "That pill must be working," he said, "it looks like I'm not finished yet either." Karen got up off of his cock and gave it a kiss. She sucked it for a few minutes, cleaning their juices off and savoring the taste of his come. James stood up and hugged her, rubbing her tits on his chest.

James asked if he had done good enough to get another invitation. Karen told him it looked good so far, but she would let him know in the morning. "Right now, I think I'm ready for some more big black dick," Karen said. "Come with me." She grabbed James cock and led him into her bedroom. They got into her bed and cuddled for a few minutes.

"This is kind of kinky Karen, fucking another man's wife right in his bed," James said.

"It is kind of wild isn't it," Karen said? "We should have started doing this years ago; we have a lot of fun to catch up on."

"I've been trying to get you to do this for years Karen, you wouldn't let me," James said, as he rolled on top of Karen. "Didn't you know that I wanted to do this the first day we met?"

"Oh, you made it pretty clear what you wanted," she said. She told him that he had been right all along as his cock slowly entered her pussy. When he was fully inside her, they stopped for a minute and kissed some more. "If I had known how wonderful your cock would feel inside me, I would have never taken so long to agree. I just love it James, you're so big."

Karen was enjoying the feeling of James huge cock as he started to fuck her. He wasn't as big as her first black man, but he was definitely big enough to satisfy her needs. His cock stretched her to the limit, but not beyond it like Greg had. It was rock hard, and she could feel all the veins on the surface rubbing against her pussy lips as he stroked in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around him and fucked back as he pushed his cock into her, squeezing her pussy as tight as she could when he was pulling out. James kissed her and explored the inside of her mouth with his tongue as she neared her next orgasm. He pushed into her as deeply as he could when he felt her nearing her climax, grinding against her clit. She shuddered as she came again, moaning "Oh James, please fuck me, please, please fuck me" in his ear.

James held still for a moment, allowing Karen to recover before resuming stroking his cock into her. He still just could not believe he was here, between Karen's legs, fucking this beautiful woman he had wanted for so long.

James continued fucking Karen, but he had to keep slowing down. He couldn't normally come more than twice, and he wanted to make this one last. He knew that Karen had said she wanted to make love all night, and he wanted to make sure she was fully satisfied. Now that he had been here, he wanted to make sure he would get invited back for more.

"Stop slowing down and get us off," Karen said. James told her he didn't want to come yet, he was enjoying her pussy too much. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to get it up again, and he didn't know if he would ever get invited over again. "That's what the pills are for, silly," she said. "If it works anything like it did for Greg, you'll be able to get it up several more times. Now go ahead and come in me."

Once again James couldn't argue with Karen's logic. He started fucking her harder, no longer trying to put off his orgasm. Karen had her feet on top of James butt. She just loved doing that, feeling a man's butt moving up and down as he drove his cock into her. Time after time his cockhead battered her cervix before she sensed he was ready. As James started to come, Karen did too. They both shook and moaned as James pumped his load deep in Karen.

They just laid together and kissed after they had both finished. "Now why would you want to wait for that," Karen asked? "I want you to come in me as many times as you possibly can tonight. I love having your come inside me, and I want a lot of it." James told her that once again she was right.

This is what is different about fucking black men, Karen thought as she laid there with James cock still deep inside her. When I fuck my husband, he finishes up and rolls over and goes to sleep. Black men keep their cock in me and cuddle with me afterwards. One of her favorite parts was when her lovers cock would soften, and then harden again inside her. All the white men she had ever slept with, she thought, just pulled out after they came and either went to sleep or left. Most of her black men wanted to keep making love with her. They just couldn't seem to get enough of her pussy, or are they trying to breed me, she thought?

James dick however, was not softening. It was still hard inside her, and he was intent on getting more of her pussy. He even wanted to take her up on getting her pregnant. After resting for a few minutes, they resumed making love. Karen came two more times as James pumped his huge cock into her endlessly. They fucked and fucked, each enjoying the pleasure they had waited so long for. The missionary position was Karen's favorite, and James was enjoying being in charge. He couldn't believe how much Karen liked fucking; she was just a sex machine. As he began fucking her harder, Karen knew that he was getting close. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around him again and fucked back, pulling his mouth to hers for a kiss as they neared another climax. They both came together again, Karen moaning and kissing James as she felt his seed spraying her insides.

They were quiet as they lay together this time, waiting for James cock to soften. They kissed a lot, as James explored Karen's mouth with his tongue. Once again, James cock stayed erect. His cock had been hard for three hours now, and the only time it had been out of Karen's pussy was when they had moved to the bedroom. They started to wonder if it was what they talked about on the commercials for the ED pills, seek medical help immediately for an erection lasting longer than four hours. "I've got one more hour," Karen said, "let me try again to take care of it."

Once again they made love, spending the entire next hour with James cock pounding in and out of Karen's pussy. Karen came several times; she had lost count of how many. She was so turned on that the orgasms were all running together. She had decided that James was definitely the one; she was going to be fucking him on a regular basis from now on. His cock just felt wonderful inside her, and he had enough stamina to fuck for hours. She was pretty sure he would be agreeable; he seemed to be enjoying his time in her pussy. James was thinking that he was jealous; it must be fun to be that multi-orgasmic.

Finally, James cock began to swell even more and he fucked Karen as deep as he could, pressing hard against her to rub against her clit when he thrusted into her. He was pulling his cock out all the way, and then shoving it back through her pussy lips and all the way into her. Karen was ready again too. While she had been fucking for four hours straight, and was covered in sweat and both of their come, her pussy was still not sore and she was still enjoying James big black cock as he fucked away inside her. James collapsed on Karen and exploded in his best orgasm of the night. He couldn't believe how much come he was pumping into her. Fucking Karen was turning him into a sex addict, and his balls were working so hard making more sperm for her that they were aching.

They lay together and kissed for a few minutes. Karen said that this had been the best fuck of the night. James said it was for him too. After a few minutes, James erection started to subside. They were quite relieved. It would have been a little embarrassing for Karen to take her new black lover to the emergency room because of a hard-on. James said "I thought it was just staying hard because you're so hot. I do hope you have some more of those pills though, I can't wait to do this again."

"Thank you James," Karen said, "this has been a wonderful evening. My pussy is completely satisfied, and I just love your big black cock." James thanked Karen as well; both for finally sharing her wonderful pussy with him and for letting him come inside her so many times. They cuddled together and soon went to sleep.

During the night, James woke up. He couldn't remember where he was for a second, and then it came back to him; he was in Karen's bed, Karen and her husband's bed, and she was under the covers sucking on his cock. It only took a couple of minutes for his erection to return to full staff. "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep," Karen said. "I thought some more of your cock might help me out."

"I'm always ready to help with that," James said, "but I hope it doesn't stay hard for four hours this time".

"If it does stay hard for four hours, I'll take it the whole time," she said.

"I bet you would," he said, "You're a sex machine."

"I guarantee you I would."

Karen got on top of James and slid his cock inside her. As she rode up and down on his big cock, she thought about how much she had fucked tonight. Hours and hours of fucking, orgasm after orgasm, and her pussy wasn't sore at all. James is definitely the one, his big black cock is perfect for my pussy, she thought as she collapsed on him, in the throes of another orgasm.

James rolled Karen over on her back and rolled on top, without removing his cock from her pussy. Karen spread her legs wide and put her feet on his butt, feeling him move as he fucked her pussy again. It was a slow sleepy fuck, and they took quite a while before they again came together. James shot another huge load of come into Karen's unprotected pussy, he groaned as spurt after spurt shot into her. James kissed her goodnight again as his cock softened inside her.

They got up when the alarm went off, and Karen brushed her teeth. She gave James a new toothbrush, and as he was brushing his teeth she sat down on the toilet and pee'd. James was amazed. He had never seen a woman peeing before, not even his wife. Karen just didn't seem to get embarrassed about anything. After she finished, she sat on the counter and put one of her legs up. Spreading her lips, she told James to look at the mess he had made of her pussy. He looked, and saw his come still running out of her, matting in her pussy hair and running halfway down her legs.

"Sorry about that," he said, "I knew I was coming a lot, but you are just too sexy."

"I love being full of my lovers come," Karen said, "It makes me feel like a woman. I'm not even going to clean it up; I'm taking it to work with me." James noticed that she took his toothbrush and put it in an empty spot in the toothbrush holder when he was finished. He hoped this was his spot from now on. "Do I get one more for the road," Karen asked? "I think we have time."

"I'm afraid I'm all fucked out," James said as he held his limp cock. He went over to the toilet to pee, and was startled when Karen came over and held his cock. She was aiming for him while he pissed, then started jacking him off after he finished. This is the horniest woman I've ever met, James thought, as his cock began to grow.

They went back to bed and shared a nice, hard fuck. After they had both come again, they laid together and kissed for a few minutes. Karen thanked James again for sharing his big cock with her so many times. James thanked her for finally giving him the chance to be her lover.

"Hey," James said, "you were supposed to tell me this morning if I was good enough for another invitation. Did I pass the test?"

"Of course you passed," Karen said. "I can't believe how many orgasms I had on your big cock. You've got the job, being my regular lover, but I'm afraid my pussy might be too sore for tonight. It's had a lot of attention lately, but I'll let you know when she's ready for you again. I just hope I can disguise this freshly fucked look on my face all day at work."

James beamed as he heard this. He couldn't wait to come back for more.

"Would you be interested in letting my husband watch us making love," she asked. James said he had never really thought of that. "Well, you'd better give it some thought, because it will probably be a request before too long."

Karen was sitting in her office later that day. It was almost time to leave, but she had one last thing to take care of. She couldn't stop thinking about the changes in her life the past week. There was no way she was going back; she was having too much fun. She didn't think Ed wanted to go back either, he seemed to enjoy it too. She would find out for sure the first time Ed had to sleep in the guest room so she could make love with James all night. She kept reaching under her pleated skirt and feeling her pussy. She hadn't worn any panties, and she could feel James come still on her lips. She had realized that her pussy wasn't even sore. She was still dripping wet, and it wasn't just from his come. She needed more of James cock, and she needed it tonight, all night long.

FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers